I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 07

Story Info
Girl continues to pay for her mistakes.
10.2k words
4.4
25.1k
15

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts before reading this. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Tony did take me to the pub that night and he had me wear just a dress; a really short dress that was slightly see-through. His mates spent the evening looking at my tits and pussy both through the dress and under it. Some of them even groped me when I went to the bar. The skirt part of the dress was so short that they could easily grope my butt and pussy without having to reach down then up the skirt.

I orgasmed twice whilst stood at that bar waiting to be served. The barman kept looking at my tits through the top part of the dress and he had a big grin on his face when I orgasmed. I was sure that he took a long time to serve me just so that he could look at me.

I woke early the next morning feeling unhappy. I lay there reflecting on my life and the position that I'd got myself into. Why oh why did I make those stupid mistakes? I was happy with my little life before it all started. Okay it was a bit boring but it was normal and comfortable.

Now! Now my life was soo different, so uncertain, so unpredictable, so embarrassing, so dangerous, and soo humiliating. I feel like I had no choice other than to give myself to Tony. Give every aspect of my life and my body to him to control as he sees fit.

Why had I let him convince me that signing that damn contract was a good thing? Why hadn't I asked for a 14 day cooling off period? Why had I thought that signing it was a good thing? He'd made it sound like a good deal for me and in some sort of perverted way it is a good deal. Plenty of orgasms (I hope) and lots of sexual arousal; and that huge amount of money at the end of the contract - if I'm still alive or not locked-up somewhere; but the embarrassment and humiliation, that will be hard to accept. And will he get me into trouble with the law? Okay he's promised to protect me from that but how can he? If he orders me to be naked and masturbate in front of a huge crowd I will have to do it and just hope that I don't get arrested.

Okay, he's given me some amazing moments of pleasure in the past that I doubt that I could ever have had when I was on my own, but the price of that pleasure has been the loss of every bit of self-respect and lots of embarrassment and humiliation. I'm now just an object for him to do whatever he wants with and I'm sure that he will find more ways to humiliate me in front of my friends and family as well as his. I just hope that he doesn't humiliate me in front of my parents. That would just kill them.

And what about my cousin Aria? He is already watching her in my old room at my parent's house; he's seen her naked and masturbating; would he try to blackmail her too? Make her do all the humiliating things that he makes me do? Even worse, would he make me make her do those horrible things? And that's even before I think about the physical pain that he will inflict on me, or get other people to do it. Will his punishments go beyond the things that he's already done to me? Will he permanently damage my body?

I feel like I'm just his slave, his whore, a piece of meat for him to do whatever he likes with.

My alarm rang and I jumped up off my bed. I say 'off' my bed not 'out of' my bed because Tony has banned me from being covered when I sleep. Luckily, he hadn't tied my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed so I had no aches and pains.

I quickly showered and shaved everywhere below my neck then ran to the kitchen to get his breakfast ready. Thankfully he usually doesn't have a fried breakfast.

"Good morning slave," Tony said as I ran into the room. "Took your time in the bathroom didn't you?"

"Sorry Master, it won't happen again."

"Set your alarm for 10 minutes earlier to make sure that it doesn't. Now bend over in front of me so that I can check that there are no traces of hair around your pussy."

I did as commanded and as he inspected me he slid a finger inside my vagina.

"Why was I so wet?" I silently asked myself as he flicked my clit making me moan and want more.

But I didn't get more; instead I had to get on with the breakfast. As I worked I wondered what was in store for me that day. It was a work day; Tony had promised that the only real change at work would be the stopping of the gang-bangs each evening. Was that true? What would he make me do? I dreaded to think.

I had to go out to his car wearing just my collar with the rectangles skirt, the little skirt that doesn't really cover anything, and as we went outside a group of young people going to college walked by and saw me. I got a few rude comments but in general they were more amused that I was virtually naked.

At work I got on with my usual tasks as the others slowly arrived. They were used to seeing me naked at work and I have to admit that I was starting to get used to it. Once everyone was there Tony called a meeting and told the Engineers that they would be based at their homes from then on and only come to the office once a week on a Monday morning for team meetings; and that my body was now off-limits without direct permission from himself.

That caused a few disappointed groans.

Tony continues and told the Engineers that all materials required were to be phoned-in and that they would be couriered out to them overnight.

Having said that he gave all of then a sheet of paper with the URLs of all the cameras in the office and my bedroom and my old bedroom at my parent's house that is now my cousin Aria's bedroom. When he said that I tried to think of a way that I could get her out of my parent's house but I couldn't think of a way.

The delivery guys got their usual look at my body and so did Rajeev, the snack van man and his other customers at that time. I'm sure that some of them don't work around Tony's place and there has started to be quite a few vans parked close by around the time of Rajeev's visit. The rude comments keep coming but I've heard them all before.

I got a little scared that lunchtime because a police car arrived and 2 policemen joined the queue to be served. I heard them asking people if anyone was offended by me being naked. The only replies were ones saying that they wished more girls would do the same.

"Fair enough." One policeman said and nothing more was said about me being naked.

When we got back to Tony's apartment that evening there was a workman waiting outside the door. He stared at me with a big grin on his face as we walked to the door and Tony acted as if it was totally normal for a young girl wearing just a minute skirt would be following him in. The workman stared even more when I took all my clothes off as Tony opened the door.

It took that workman nearly an hour to screw something to the ceiling during which time Tony had me exercise on the cycle, telling me to pedal as quick as I could. I came twice while the workman watched.

When he had gone, Tony took a look at the webbing that was now hanging from the ceiling. After moving it around he called me over, telling me to bring the kitchen stool with me.

After some experimenting and instructions from Tony I was left sitting on one part of the webbing with my legs through 2 other loops that kept my legs spread wide. Apart from my legs being spread wide displaying my open pussy to anyone in front of me, and the fact that my spread open pussy was at cock height, it was quite comfortable.

My open pussy was at the right height for Tony to just stand in front of me and fuck me, and he did. He can hold my hips and push me back and forwards fucking me as I go back and forwards.

After my latest orgasm subsided I wondered who he would get over to watch me and probably fuck me like that.

Tony then had me practice getting in and out of that 'swing' until I could get on and off easily on my own then it was time for me to get some food ready whilst he scanned the monitors for anything that interested him. He left the monitor showing my old bedroom on all the time and whilst we were eating Aria entered the room and stripped naked. After going for a shower with a towel wrapped around her, she came back and proceeded to pluck a few hairs from around her pussy then rub her clit to an orgasm.

"Got to replace that camera with one that zooms and has a microphone." Tony said as a forkful of spaghetti entered his mouth. "I'll fix something up then you'll have to go and visit your parents Claire."

"To help you spy on my naked cousin? I don't think so Tony."

"You seem to be forgetting something Claire; do I need to go and get a copy of our agreement? You know that it says that you will do everything that I say. I'll have a replacement teddy bear ready by the weekend and you can swap it. You'd better phone your parents and get yourself invited to Sunday lunch."

My heart dropped. It was bad enough that Tony was now ruling my life but to get me to help him spy on my cousin even more than he was doing already. I've seen the detail that his spy camera can get, it would mean that he'd be able to see every little bit of stubble on her pussy, and to see every little detail when she masturbates.

"And since you decided to question me you can spent the night on your front on your bed with you wrists and ankles tied to the corners, thinking about how much your butt hurts. Yes, I'm going to turn your butt red before I go to bed."

I'm getting used to having my body abused by Tony and his friends, and I have to say that I often enjoy it; it's just that the timings are always to suit him, not me.

Thankfully, Tony gave me 10 minutes in the bathroom before I had to go and submit to his desires. As is usually the case, my crying subsided as my butt got hotter and hotter, that heat spreading to my pussy. Tony has the ability to know when I am close to having an orgasm and he often uses that knowledge to stop and deny me the orgasm.

I had to just grind my pubes into the mattress hoping that for once those actions would give me the relief that I desired; but it never does and I always end up going to sleep a frustrated girl.

The rest of the week was very much the same embarrassment and humiliation. On the Friday evening Tony took me to the pub where we met quite a few of his mates. He had me wear just a micro dress and heels and in the crowded bar his mates all stood around me blocking the rest of the pub from seeing me.

Tony took that opportunity to tell me to take my dress off and to let his mates grope my naked body while they talked about football and politics.

At the end of the evening they managed to usher me out still surrounding me and it wasn't until we were all in the middle of the car park that they all moved away leaving me stood there, stark naked in the middle of the car park. Okay it was night but that car park has lots of floodlights.

I ran to the car and hid behind it until Tony let me in.

He fucked me on the swing before telling me to go to bed.

I'd phoned my mother on the Saturday morning and she was only too happy to have me for Sunday lunch. With the teddy bear in my bag and wearing my longest skirt (still very short) and a semi-decent top, no bra (I no longer own a bra anyway), I set off to my parent's house.

They were so happy to see me, and I them; but I felt really bad about the mission that Tony had sent me on. Fortunately Aria had gone home to her parents for the weekend and it was easy to swap the teddy bears. Just as I was leaving my old bedroom my phone rang. It was Tony telling me to turn the teddy bear slightly to the right then to lay on the bed and spread my legs.

I did, then Tony accused me of being sexually excited by the situation that I was in. When I denied it and asked him why he's thought that he told me that he could see my wet and swollen pussy.

"Poor Aria, I'm so sorry." I thought as I left the room and went back downstairs to my parents.

As we talked over coffee mum asked me how I was getting on, at work and with my new living arrangements. For a second I thought that she knew about my contract with Tony and I blushed. Then I realised that she couldn't possibly know and that it was just an innocent, caring question.

As directed by Tony, but I also wanted to, I asked my parents if I could make Sunday lunch a monthly event. They agreed, and I didn't tell them that Tony wanted me to change the teddy bear's batteries once a month.

I slipped up one time and I accidentally flashed my bare butt and pussy to my father. I was bending over to pickup my mother's cup and forgot that my father was sat behind me. I didn't realise at the time but when I was helping him wash-up he asked me if I'd forgotten something when I got up that morning or if it was the fashion these days for young girls to go knickerless.

"I blushed and told him that knickers were going out of fashion."

"I wish that I was a young man again." Daddy replied.

When I got back to Tony's apartment I remembered to strip out in the hallway then went in. I was surprised to see Zoey, one of Tony's sisters there.

"Hello Claire Cumalot." Zoey said, "I hear that you've sold yourself to my brother.

"Camelot not Cumalot." I thought, but said nothing.

"And my brother tells me that I can spank you whenever I want, aren't you the lucky girl?"

I said nothing.

"Pack a bag before you go to bed Claire, you're going to London for the week."

"What? You didn't say anything about going to London. And why?"

"I'm telling you now. Just some dresses and shoes will do. I may get some new ones for you whilst we're there."

"You're coming too."

"Yes, I've got some business to take care of and you have an appointment."

"Who with? What for?"

"All in good time girl. Now bend over the back of the sofa; I'm loaning you to Zoey for a couple of hours."

My jaw dropped a bit as I turned to look at Zoey. She was grinning.

"Spread those legs girl." Zoey said, "I want to see inside of that cute little, wet hole of yours."

For the next couple of hours I had to endure Zoey abusing my butt and pussy with her hand, a cane, a huge dildo (that was painful) and her mouth. She also made me eat her pussy until she orgasmed.

I was glad when Tony got back, although she did make me cum once.

The next morning saw Tony and I catching a train to London with me still not knowing why I was going with him.

"What was I supposed to do while he was at his business meetings?" I thought as I sat there next to Tony. He's told me to sit with my knees apart so that anyone walking down the aisle, who cared to look, would be able to see my bare pussy.

It was embarrassing looking at the men walking along the isle and seeing where there eyes were looking; but at the same time it was arousing. By the time the train stopped in London about 20 men had seem my, by then very wet, pussy.

I was very curious when Tony told the taxi driver at the train station to take us to Harley Street. I wondered if he had some sort of illness that he hadn't told me about.

I got one hell of a shock when we gout out of the taxi outside one of the expensive doctor's surgery and Tony told me that we were there to get some surgery done to my pussy.

"But you can't, the contract says that there would be no permanent damage to my body."

"There won't be any permanent damage to your body. This isn't going to be any damage, its going to be an enhancement, it will make you look more beautiful."

"Just exactly what are you talking about Tony?"

"Getting rid of your inner labia."

I was sort of stunned for a minute. I'd always thought that my 'flaps' were a bit big and not very pretty, but a girl gets used to something like that; learns to live with it. I tried to imagine what I would look like with no flaps.

The fresh air had dried my pussy since we got off the train but it started getting wet again.

I started to warm to the idea. After a minute or so I said,

"You're not planning on getting any breast implants for me while we're here are you?"

"Fuck no, I like your tits as they are. More than a handful is a waste. So you're not going to try to argue about your flaps are you Claire? I'd hate to have to put you over my knee out here in the street."

"Err no, I guess not. Will it hurt?"

"No, I'm sure that the surgeon will give you some sort of local anaesthetic, but I guess that you'll be sore for a few days afterwards and you'll probably feel more exposed, but you'll like that part."

"Will I?"

"Yes Claire you will; and I'll be able to show the new you to all my friends and relatives."

"Gee thanks; more embarrassment."

"Come on Claire; let's get it done."

"So they're expecting us?"

"Yes, I booked it just as soon as you'd signed the contract."

"So is this trip just to get female genital mutilation performed on my pussy?"

"Consensual FGM; that's the difference."

"But isn't it still illegal?"

"I guess that if the surgeon says that he can do it then it isn't illegal. Anyway, it's about to happen so stop complaining."

"I'm not complaining."

"Good; come on."

Three hours later we were walking out and, in spite of the anaesthetic, I could feeling the breeze on my pussy even more than when I went in. It was still a bit numb but I could still feel the breeze. I could also feel a bit of pain and I expected that to get worse as the anaesthetic completely wore off. I was glad that the doctor gave me some pain killers to take.

Tony had got the surgeon to agree to him watching the procedure, and to video it, but Tony was a bit pissed when he had been told to leave my pussy alone for about a week, and as we looked for a taxi he told me that my mouth and throat were going to get a hammering.

We went to the hotel next where he checked us in and took me to the room, then he left for his business meeting. I took a couple of painkillers then found a way that I could get a good look at my new pussy in one of the big mirrors in the room.

It was then that I discovered that half of my clit hood was gone; my clit was exposed and there was nowhere for it to hide. I was annoyed to say the least, Tony had said nothing about getting half my clit hood removed as well.

I kept looking at myself in the mirror trying to decide what to do, and if I liked what I saw. I always thought that I had too much skin that wasn't doing anything but to see most of it gone was a shock, then after a while, not a shock.

As I stared at my new pussy I slowly came round to liking what I saw. I love orgasms and with my clit being permanently exposed I figured that I'd have a lot more of them. I just hoped that Tony wouldn't take advantage of my clit's exposure to torture me by putting some vibrator thing in my knickers and keeping it switched on for hours. Then I remembered that Tony won't let me wear knickers so I relaxed.

I touched my clit but it must have still been numb. Then I moved my hand away and decided that I liked what I saw, except for the cut marks and the stitches. Bot those would be gone in a few days.

The surgeon told me that I would heal in a couple of days and that the stitches would dissolve over time. But he also warned me not to have sex or masturbate until I could touch the scars without them hurting, and even then to be gentle for a couple of weeks.

I guess that what he said made sense but I'd never had an operation before so I had no real experience of recovering from surgery.

I lay back on the bed, knees apart and was asleep in seconds.

Tony woke me up when he returned. He was looking at my pussy close up and had touched my clit which I only just felt.

"It looks good Chloe." He said when I stirred.

"It hurts." I replied. "And you never told me that the surgeon was going to remove half of my clit hood."

"No I didn't because I thought that you might throw a wobbler."