I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I've heard of Super Girl, or was in Super Woman."

"Well you're going to be Super Girl for the day Claire."

From what I remembered Super Girl / Woman wore a reasonable blue outfit with a big 'S' on her chest. I knew that I'd look stupid but at least I wouldn't be naked.

Tony opened his briefcase, got out a small bag and gave it to me.

"Go to the ladies rest room and change in to that."

I didn't feel too bad; until I opened the bag and saw what Tony had told me to put on. As I pulled the blue top on I realised that it was mesh and so thin that I could see everything through it. It wasn't very long at all and it ended just below my breasts. As I adjusted the top so that the big 'S' was central I realised that the 'S' wasn't big enough to cover my nipples.

Then I wrapped the blue skirt round me and realised that it wasn't very long. In fact it was only about 7 inches long. Okay it went all the way round me - just, but it was very light and flared out so much that I thought it would form a giant polo mint if I laid it out flat. With it on I could slide my hand down the back and the material ran out when my hand was still on the middle of my butt, and at the front the material ran out at the top of my slit.

The last thing in the bag was a red cape, but it was only a short one that came down to my waist; useless for coverage.

"Fuck," I thought, "a day of embarrassment and humiliation because there were lots of men there and some of them are bound to make some rude comments."

As I walked out to Tony with my dress in my hand I felt like I was naked. When I got to him he said that he liked what he saw and that we had to walk around the hall so that everyone could see me.

"Oh shit," I thought, "this is going to be soo humiliating."

As we walked around I saw lots of girls in strange skimpy outfits that I presumed were like the ones that the comic superheroins wore / wear. One girl was naked but partially sprayed in yellow paint and he had some stupid angel's wings on her shoulders.

"Bloody hell, I bet that she's embarrassed." I said.

"That's Dawnstar," Tony replied. "I was going to dress you like that but I couldn't be bothered with the paint."

That made me feel less exposed but it didn't really help, especially when I heard some rude comments or Tony was stood talking to someone and they stared at my tits all the time.

I kept looking around and was unhappy to see lots of men looking my way.

We stopped at one stall and it was obvious that Tony knew the 2 men behind the table. After about a minute of talking Tony turned to me and said,

"Turn around Claire and bend over. Let these guys see how short the skirt is."

I glared at him then did as I was told.

"Further Claire, spread your feet and touch your toes; and stay like that until I tell you to get up."

I did; then I heard Tony tell the 2 men all about the surgery that I had had.

"I like the end result." One man said.

"And I guess that she does too, she's dripping."

If I could have got any more embarrassed I would have. As it was the heat coming from my face felt like I was on a beach by the Mediterranean in the middle of summer. I thought about looking sideways to see if anyone was watching the spectacle but I chickened out and kept my eyes closed.

Then I felt a finger invade my vagina and I moaned.

"She really is enjoying this; you've got a good one there Tony; do you want to sell her?"

When I heard that my jaw dropped and I thought,

"Is this a fucking slave market as well?"

"No, I don't think so; she's not completely broken in yet; she still questions me occasionally."

"You should put her over your knee and spank her." One man said.

"I do, but there are other ways to punish her that are arguably more effective."

"Maybe, but a good spanking looks better."

I really wanted to stand up and say that I always do what Tony tells me but I thought that he might spank me if I did; and that, there, would be more than I could take.

The finger finally came out of my vagina and pressed on one of my scars. I let out a bit of a yelp and moved my butt forwards, putting my hands on the floor to steady me.

"Still not healed properly then." One of the men said.

"She's getting there; she'll be ready for a good fucking by tomorrow."

I shuddered and hoped that Tony would leave that for at least another day.

"Stand up Claire." Tony said.

We left that stall and continued walking, occasionally stopping for Tony to chat with someone or look at a product that he fancied.

Around the middle of the day a man came over to Tony and said that the organisers wanted a group photo of all the girls in heroine costumes. As Tony was telling me that I was going to be part of that group he put his arms around my waist and rolled the top of my skirt a couple of times.

"What are you doing Tony?" I asked.

"Just making sure that your pussy is showing on the photos. There won't just be the official ones, lots of people will be talking photos of their own and I want them to see you in all your glory. I just hope that they decide to take some spreadies."

"That's an idea." The man stood next to Tony said, "would you mind if me and my buddies took a few selfies with Super Girl?"

As I moved to join the other heroines I heard Tony volunteering me for some selfies. I just hoped that I'd be able to hide my goodies.

The official photographer took lots of shots, group and individual. I saw Dawnstar there and she looked so confident wearing only a very thin layer of yellow paint. In a way I wished that I was as confident as she obviously was.

When it came to taking photos of just me he told me that he wanted me in the famous Super Girl pose. When I told him that I didn't know what that was he told me to stand with my feet about shoulder width and to put my hands on my hips.

I did and he took 3 different shots, one from just above the floor looking up. It was whilst he was down there that I realised that some of the audience were trying to get the same shot, and I remembered how short the skirt was and that I didn't have any knickers on.

I cursed myself for getting so used to being knickerless.

When I was free to leave I looked for Tony. On my way around the hall looking for him I was stopped a few times by men wanting to take selfies and spreadies with me. By that time I just didn't care and was happy to oblige. On my way I saw Dawnstar getting selfies and spreadies taken. She looked so happy.

When I found Tony the man who had originally asked for a selfie was still with him, and he asked again.

"Of course you can mate. Claire, come on." Tony replied.

After that man about 25 different men wanted the same. I tried to put a brave face on it and smile all the time, but inside I was not happy.

At one point I found myself wishing that I was as happy to display my naked body as Dawnstar obviously was.

After the last photo I went to Tony and he reached down and cupped my still exposed pussy. His hand rubbed on my exposed and still very tender clit, and I orgasmed right there and then.

As I calmed down Tony was holding his wet fingers up in front of my face.

"Suck them Super Girl. I know that you're horny enough to suck anything that's put in front of your mouth."

"I am not." I just managed to say before his fingers went into my mouth.

"You've just tasted the evidence that says that you are and that orgasm confirms it."

I stayed silent.

"Most of the cameras that that took the photographs were expensive ones with very high resolution, they will have captured every little drop of your juices escaping from your cunt and even I saw a few drops hit the floor whilst you were stood with the other heroines."

I felt my face start to glow; I was so humiliated.

We continued going around more stalls with Tony talking to more and more people. At one of the stalls they were inviting people to have their photograph taken, and as we got closer I saw a monitor that was displaying the images of a young woman that the camera had just taken.

The salesman explained that for each photo taken by the camera, 4 images were saved onto the computer. The first was a conventional photograph, the second a thermal image, the third was an x-ray, and the last one was of the girl looking very naked.

"That mode is so that the photographer can see if the person is carrying any concealed weapons that don't show on the other images." The salesman said.

"Would you like to try it sir?"

"No, but the Super Girl would." Tony replied as he put his hand on my back and gently pushed me forwards."

"It's always a pleasure to photograph such a beautiful young lady." The salesman said taking my hand and almost pulling me to the little pedestal that was being used.

The salesman told me how to stand, and of course it was with my feet well apart. As I stood there feeling a right idiot I heard the salesman say,

"This should be interesting."

"Yes," Tony replied, "it's always a please to capture a beautiful young lady."

As I stood there waiting I, at first, felt proud that Tony called me a beautiful young lady, then I started to wonder what he meany by the word 'capture'. Did he mean capture the image or capture the girl, because he'd certainly captured me, albeit my fault.

I seemed to be stood up there for hours and I started to look around. I saw that other people were photographing me. Then I remembered my skirt.

"Oh shit." I thought and I felt my face go all red and hot again.

When I was finally told that I could get down I went over to the computer screen and watched the salesman scroll through the stored images. On the thermal image he explained what the different colours meant. Tony laughed and said,

"Look at her crotch and tits. That doesn't surprise me really; she's one hot little slut."

I looked at the image again and saw that my pussy area and nipples were the brightest on the screen. My face went red again.

Next on the display was x-ray image and I could see all my bones and the shape of my body.

I looked VERY naked on the image that could see through clothes; and on the conventional photograph I was reminded about my nipples showing through my blue mesh top and my slit showing below my way too short skirt.

"The camera resolution is excellent as well." The salesman said. "You can zoom in to minute detail, excellent for looking to see any labels on clothing."

But it wasn't my clothing that he was zooming in on. After lingering on the dimples around my aerolas he moved down to my spread pussy. Okay the shot was from the front but I could clearly see my clit pointing down.

My face got redder.

After a long pause, presumably on maximum zoom, the salesman said,

"Would you like prints of these images sir?"

"Yes please." Tony replied.

The salesman clicked a few times then went over to a printer. As we waited for him I said,

"That was soo embarrassing."

"Good." Was all that Tony said.

When the salesman came back he handed Tony a few sheets of A4 and said,

"I've included the close-ups; I though that you might like them."

"Thank you." Tony replied and got one of his business cards out of a pocket. "Would you be able to email the stored images please; the email address is on the card."

"Certainly sir."

We wandered around some more, and I had to pose for a few more selfies / spreadies, before Tony said that we were leaving. As we got to the door I stopped and asked Tony if I could change back into my dress.

He looked at me then said,

"Unroll the top of the skirt and see how far it will come down."

I did, and pulled as much as I could on the hem.

"That will do, let's go."

As I tried to keep up with Tony I smoothed a hand down the front and the back of the skirt. I decided that if I stood still and upright, and there wasn't a breeze, I'd be decent.

I kept walking and hoped that Tony meant what he said about me not getting arrested.

Of course, Tony had to leave that place at rush hour, and yes, he had decided that we'd travel on the underground. I hit the same problems with the escalators and the wind blowing along the platforms; and the crowded trains.

It didn't help that I was still wearing that stupid Super Girl outfit. That alone attracted quite a bit of attention but the light weight, ultra short skirt just would not stay down, was causing me a lot of embarrassment.

Tony reminding me not to hold it down didn't help either. I have no idea how many people saw my butt and pussy.

And on the crowded train the people stood in front of me got a good look at my tits through the blue mesh top.

At least I didn't get penetrated while I was in the crowds; but I did feel a hand on my butt under the skirts at one point.