Impregnating Indian Childless Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
909 Followers

I again kept my both hands on her boobs and started pressing and fondling them. Actually I was supposed to get in the room and just take out my cock and start fucking her, and after discharging my semen in her womb, I was to get out.

But the beauty of her voluptuous body make me change my plan and to also enjoy a bit. I raised her maxi towards her face so as to reveal her boobs and to fondle them properly. But as I started pulling her maxi, her milky white thighs came in view. I found them so sexy and started rubbing my palm on them. Salma's body was trembling; she was keeping her eyes shut so she could not speak anything. She just let me caress her thighs.

I pulled the maxi more up and wow, there came in view the most beautiful cunt of my life. Salma was not wearing any panty. Perhaps it was to make my job easier. But this was the first time that I was watching her naked cunt. it was full of hair, so the cunt hole and even clitoris was not visible. Also the light in the room was not so much, but even then the sight of her cunt was so fascinating. I forgot her boobs, and bent down a bit to have a better look of her cunt. She smelled so sweet. A tasty aroma was emanating her cunt.

Suddenly my eyes fell on a small mirror kept on the table, near her bed board. Perhaps it was lying there always, so that sister or mother may use it to comb their hair with ease. But what I saw in that mirror, made my jump with surprise.

I could see a pair of feet on the ground , where the curtain was put on the door of adjoining bathroom. Actually there was a bathroom which was common to this room and mother's room, which was next room. There were two different doors from each room to that bathroom, so that even in night anybody may use it. And curtains were there on the door. So it was possible to go to bathroom from either of the rooms.

Now somebody was standing there behind the curtains, and the feet of the person were visible under them. There were only 3 persons in the house. Me, Salma Baaji, and Ammi. Also mother's room was the next one, so none else could be there except mother. Ammijaan was standing behind the curtains and watching our fucking. The light in the room was so dim and also she was standing on such angle that I could not see her, but just for the mirror on the table, I found her.

It was a surprising thing. My own mother was peeping me, fucking my own elder sister ( with her own permission). The very scene was voyeur. Perhaps she was curious to watch as to what was happening as the taboo itself of a brother fucking his sister was enough and here it was with the consent of or rather instructions of mother. It was greatest impossibility in Indian and particularly in our Muslim society. The thought that my mother was watching me , fucking Salma, made my cock steel hard. It twitched up and down. I kept silent and didn't know what to do?

I kept my face near to Salma's cunt and stood still for some moments. I kept watching mother standing there. Here Salma was also silently waiting my next move. As, she was keeping her eyes closed, to pretend sleeping, so she didn't know anything about mother watching us. She was waiting my next move. She was expecting me to come in the room and open my lungi and raise her maxi and start fucking her straight way, but here it was taking time. She must be getting excited by every passing moment.

Then some pervert thoughts came to my mind. My face was near to Salma's cunt. I last time inhaled her scent of cunt and took out my tongue out. I gave a secret peek in the mirror to confirm Ammijaan's presence and put my tongue on Salma's clitoris. Salma felt like a 10000 watt electric shock. She jerked her body and jumped her pelvis. She was to scream in surprise but somehow muffled her scream. I lapped my tongue around her swollen clitoris and then took her clitoris in my lips and started sucking it.

Salma was in a fix. She could not move or even stop me as she was to pretend sleep.

But perhaps her orthodox Urdu teacher husband has never done this to her, so getting the clitoris licked and sucked was a strange and new experience to her. She was wiggling vigorously, and shaking her body, to remove my head from in between her legs. But she could not speak anything. This was the situation to my advantage. I started chewing her clitoris with more force. Salma gave a muffled scream; this new pleasure was new but in imaginably good to her. She bucked her cunt up, perhaps to give me easier excess.

Now I was properly sucking her clitoris and then started took my tongue fully out and lapped her cunt from clitoris to her cunt hole. And then again, started back from her cunt hole to her clitoris. Salma was whimpering and moving her head sideways. She was getting an unbearable pleasure. Neither could she stop me nor could she help me. Her cunt was oozing sweat nectar of cunt juices. I was sucking the cunt juice and with every passing moment, my cock was getting rock hard.

This was the first time for me, to suck a girl. Though I had fucked some girls before, but never they allowed me to suck their cunt , and even putting my cock in their mouth was just out of question. I was enjoying sucking Salma's cunt for the first time. The only problem was that she was not shaved down on cunt, so when I lapped my tongue on her cunt, her public hair came in my mouth. But this was nothing in compare to the blissful moments I was enjoying.

I secretly look in the mirror to find Ammijaan. She was moving behind curtain. Perhaps she was furious, because I was just supposed to fuck Salma to get her pregnant and here I was sucking her cunt. This must be a new thing for Ammijaan also. But as she was hiding behind the curtain, so she also could not spear anything. The situation was very strange and all to my benefit. I decided to take the best use of it and again I put Salma's clitoris in my lips and while sucking it vigorously I put my index finger in her now fully wet cunt. As soon as my finger entered her cunt, she gave a little cry. And I started moving my finger in and out of her wet and slippery cunt with speed. Salma's wiggling intensified and she again raised her pelvis in air to give my mouth and finger a better access.

I added another finger in her cunt and also increased the speed of finger fucking. Simultaneously I was sucking her clitoris with more vigor. Then all of sudden Salma bucked her cunt and her both hands came of my head. She was keeping her eyes closed but pushing my head down to help me suck fast. Surely she was getting the pleasure of her life. She could have never even thought of such pleasure. She must be knowing only the straightway fucking of her husband. The joy she was getting for the first time was unimaginable for her. We both were in new heaven for the first time. I had also only read about sucking in stories or seen in blue movies, but this was my first real experience and it was surely millions times better than I had ever thought.

I looked toward mirror to see, what Ammijaan was doing. She must be very furious, to see all this.

Ammijaan was moving in anger behind the curtain. Her plan was not working as per her planning. But she could not do anything as she could not even come out as she was hiding. This all situation was giving me a great kick and my cock was getting so hard that I feared that it may not burst out.

As my cock was twitching with passion and was totally unattended, I thought, that as Salma is getting her first sucking then why should I also not get my cock sucked for the first time today. I thought of putting my cock in her mouth, but it was to be Salma's first cock suck, so I feared that she may not like it or may not cooperate or may not even do it.

So I decided to suck her clitoris some more time, to bring her orgasm near and let her enjoy some more so that then she may be made ready to suck my cock.

I took my tongue out and put it in her cunt hole and started fucking her with it. She jumped with joy. All this was becoming unbearable for her. With one hand I kept caressing her clitoris and kept tongue fucking her vigorously. She kept her hands on my head, and kept moving her fingers in my hair, and also she was raising her cunt up the bed to give my tongue and fingers a better access. I increased the speed and now she was wiggling so much. Her orgasm was nearing up and it increased her own bucking and now she was moaning loudly with eyes shut to keep the pretense of sleep.

At this moment, again looked in mirror toward Ammijaan's side and found her there. She was not standing still but moving in anger. I started moving my own feet towards Salma's face and bring my body above her face in 69 position. I put both my feet on the either side of her face and lowered my pelvis down till my rock hard cock touched her face.

As Salma was keeping eyes shut, so she did not notice my movement, but as soon as my hot and hard cock touched her lips, she jumped with surprise. As she found my cock on her lips, she immediately moved her head to other side. Surely she did not want to put my cock in her mouth. I knew it was her first time to put a cock in her mouth, so I expected this reaction, but I again touched my cock on her cheek to let her know that as I was sucking her cunt, I wanted her to suck my cock. But she was not ready. I tried some more times but every time she moved her head, to avoid me, but she could not speak me to stop my try.

I was naturally angry; my cock was so hard and expecting some release. Here Salma was getting her licking and cunt being tongue fucked but keeping my cock totally unattended. So I increased my speed of tongue fucking and clitoris caressing and within half a minute I found her orgasm again approaching. As it was her first time so her orgasm had to be very intense. Her moaning increased and became more fast and loud, she raised her cunt in air, but I immediately withdrew my fingers from her clitoris and tongue from cunt. She was left high and dry. She kept moving her waist in air to find my mouth, but I again put my cock on her face.

Salma Baaji (elder sister) was mad with lust. She was on the blink of her orgasm and then I left her. She was dying for fuck, but I did not touch her cunt again and kept rubbing my hard cock on her face and closed lips.

Now Salma knew that until and unless she put my cock in her mouth and suck it , I will not put my mouth on her cunt. so when again I put my cock on her lips, she did not withdrew it sideways. She kept her lips closed and my hot cock head was resting on them. I also put my lips on her cunt hole but did not do anything else. Reluctantly Salma Baaji opened her lips a bit, so that my cock head though could not enter her mouth, but her lips were on it. I also put my fingers again on her clitoris but kept still.

This was too much for her. Her orgasm was so near and she was mad with lust and here I was lying still on her. Suddenly she again a muffled cry of anger and opened her lips full and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Half of my cock was now in her mouth and she was moving her tongue around the head of it, and started sucking my cock like a lollypop, by moving her mouth up and down on my cock.

I was in heaven. This was the first time that my cock was in somebody's mouth and being sucked. That also , by my own elder sister Salma. This was too muck I could expect. I fully inserted 2 of my fingers in her wet cunt and while finger fucking her with speed, put my mouth on her clitoris and took in my teeth and started sucking and chewing it fast.

Now, we both were sucking and licking each other in 69 position, we both were mad with lust and passion and doing the first oral sex of our life. Both of us were sucking each other with full speed and passion. Salma Baaji was pushing her cunt in air again and again.

Now as it was long time, for me to suck her so her orgasm was near. She was moaning loudly as "OH OH Oh....aah aah aah ". I sensed her orgasm and increased the speed of my fingers fucking and chewing her clitoris. I even started gently biting her clitoris.

Suddenly Salma Didi raised her cunt and also put her hands on my head to forcibly put it more on cunt and screamed a loud "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH." And as if some dam burst in her cunt and her body started convulsing rapidly. She kept chanting OH OOOOOHHHHHHH OOOOOOHHHHH and sweat nectar started flowing from her cunt. I took out my fingers from her cunt and replaced them with my mouth and with fingers kept rubbing her clitoris vigorously. She was having perhaps the best orgasm of her life. For about 2-3 minutes her body kept vibrating and convulsing and I kept lapping the sweat cunt juice coming out of her cunt. I feared that she may not bite on my cock in her mouth with teeth, but she was clever enough. She withdrew her teeth inside, but due to blasting orgasm she could not keep sucking me. As she was in a trance like position, so keeping my cock in her mouth she kept Cummings in my waiting mouth.

After some time her waist fell back on bed, and was breathing so heavily as if she had run a full marathon. Her heart was thumping rapidly and her breasts were heaving up and down with each breath. She kept lying on body motionless, lost in the aftermath of her best orgasm of life, even unaware of my cock in her mouth, which was unattended now.

After some time she regained her composer, and again started sucking my cock. As she had enjoyed her orgasm and my cock was still rock hard, so naturally she wanted to repay me the pleasure she herself has just got.

But now, I also regained my own mind and thought of why I had come in the room. I could not cum in Salma Baaji's mouth, because I had to impregnate her. So reluctantly I raised my body up to withdraw my cock from her mouth, she was perhaps enjoying the taste of my cock in her mouth, so she also raised her head with my waist to keep the cock in mouth, but I forcibly took it out. During all this Salma Didi kept her eyes closed and pretended asleep.

I again looked in the mirror and found that Ammi was still behind the curtain. I don't know if she was enjoying our oral fuck or was getting angry. However she also could not speak anything as she was peeping secretly.

Finding, my sister, lying nude on bed, and my own mother watching us, made my cock jerk in lust. I stood down on floor and turned my body toward Ammi's side, I did not look toward her, but my cock was squarely facing her side and she could see it clear. My cock was jerking up and down as if the hands of a soldier. I thought that if mother is there for long time, then why not to give her a show. So I raised Salma's maxi till her neck to reveal her orange sized tits. Salma was shy, and did not want to reveal her nudity in this way, but she could not do anything in this situation.

I took hold of her both legs and pulled her body to one side of bed, which was facing Ammijaan's side. Now I could fuck Salma while standing on side of bed also Ammi could see all the show clearly before her eyes. Salma knew, what was coming, so she kept mum. Her cunt was all wet from her juices and also my cock was wet with her saliva, so there was no need of any lubrication. I parted both her legs sideways and her cunt was open before me like a book opened. I lowered my face and gave her cunt a kiss, and then took my steal hard cock and put it on her cunt opening.

Salma's body was trembling; I rubbed my cock head in the slit of her cunt and made it wet with her flowing juices. Then I wedged cock head on the opening of her cunt and took hold of both her tits in my both hands. Salma's heart was beating fast. I knew that my cock was big and much fatter than the cock she might have ever taken, so I put my lips on her lips, to avoid any sound coming out of her mouth, and gave a big jerk and my cock head disappeared in her cunt.

Salma Baaji, moved her cunt to get my cock out. She was feeling pain. Though she was so wet and after oral sex, she was dying for a hard fuck. But my cock was so big for her cunt. she tried to move her lower body, but I was stronger than her. So keeping her still and sealing her mouth with my own, I gave another thrust and half of my cock disappeared in her cunt.

Salma gave a muffled cry, but before it that she could do anything, a tightened my ass and gave the most powerful thrust and whole of my cock went in cunt as a knife in butter, till both my balls were resting on her ass hole and cock fully in her cunt.

Salma tried to whimper but her mouth was sealed and her body fixed in my legs. So she had to bear the pain. I knew, my cock was big for her. So I kept lying on her still and started fondling her tits with my hands. And also I was rolling her rock hard nipples in my fingers. As I was not moving my cock, so Salma Baaji (sister), heaved a sigh of relief. And after about 2-3 minutes of our lying still, her pain in cunt subsided and she herself started responding by raising her cunt up on my cock.

I knew that she was enjoying the fuck now, so I withdrew my cock about 3-4 inches and started fucking her with that much length only. After 10-15 thrusts, again her cunt juices started flowing, and her cunt became slippery. I knew that now it was the time to give her a fuck of her life.

I could not see toward Ammi, as she was on my back side. To give her better view of the show, I put both my feet on bed and put Salma's both legs on my shoulders, and put one pillow, below her waist to give a better angle for me for fucking and better view to Ammi. Now I was sitting on both my feet on bed, and I started fucking Salma with full speed with my full length of cock.

As Salma had orgasm once and I had none, so I was dying for release now and fucking my sister with full cock and with great speed. My cock was moving in and out of her slippery cunt like a piston of railway engine. Salma was not feeling any pain now and was enjoying the fuck, as was evident from her loud moaning, she was still keeping her eyes shut, but involuntarily her arms hugged my back and she had tightened her arms around my back. She was moaning AHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH AAEEEEE AAAAAAAAAEEEE. I was fucking her like a mad man and she was meeting my thrusts with equal and matching thrusts from her waist.

We were fucking like animals. My cock was coming out till its head and then again disappearing fully in her cunt. My balls were tight with cum and banging thump thump on her ass hole now.

I kept fucking her like this for about 10 minutes and now I felt my own orgasm nearing it. I was sure that Ammijaan was standing behind the curtain and was watching the incestual fuck of we siblings. This very thought was making my cock harder and make me fucking my elder sister with more speed and vigor.

Now I sensed that I may not last long, so I put both my arms under Sal ma's knees and folded them towards her shoulders, giving me better angle of penetration. I clenched my teeth and gave some best and most powerful strokes of my life. Salma was also near.

Suddenly I felt as if some volcano had erupted in somewhere inside me and hot lava started rising up to burst out through my cock. It felt like pure heaven, I could not hold long and a big moan or rather cry of happiness came out of my mouth. I screamed OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Salma BBBBBaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiii I am cumming, Oh Allah it is so good. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh and I tightened my ass cheeks and jabbed my cock fully in her cunt and globes and globes of my hot cum started shooting in my elder sister Salma's cunt.

As soon as, my orgasm hit and I started Cumming, her own orgasm hit her again and perhaps this time it was many times more than the older one. She raised her cunt in air to receive more and more of my cock in her cunt and her own cunt juices (cum) started flowing. As my cock was fixed in her cunt fully closing it so the juices kept in side only. She also screamed some unclear words loudly and with OH ALLAH! She came and came so much,

haldwani
haldwani
909 Followers