Impregnating Indian Childless Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
909 Followers

This was the most intense orgasm of my life and the very fact that I was fucking my own elder sister and being peeped by own mother made it more intense.

I must have cum about half a liter in Salma's cunt. big and thick globes of cum kept pouring in her cunt and after about 5 minutes of mutual orgasms , Salma dropped her waist back on the bed and I also fell on her breast like a dead limp dog.

We both have just enjoyed the best ever orgasm, so we both were feeling weak. I kept lying on her for about 10 minutes and then I regained my senses. I looked in the mirror to check, if Ammi was still there or gone. She was there and there was some rapid movement behind the curtain near her waist. I thought she might be fingering herself or moving in anger.

Anyway it was getting late now, so I got up and took my lungi, which was lying on floor and just wrapped it around my waist. Salma was lying totally naked, as her maxi was bunched near her neck. I was to pull it down to cover her as asked by Ammijaan, but then again some perversion in me prevailed and I kept her lying naked like that only.

For a last time I kissed Salma's hairy cunt and gently squeezed her tits and giving a loving peck on her lips, I silently opened the door and went out to my own room. Salma was lying still on her bed and my virile semen had started its journey towards her virile womb.

As reached my bed and tired as hell, I just fell on it and was dead sleep in just 1-2 minutes.

Next day I woke up late at about 7.30 AM, I was supposed to reach my college at 9, so I immediately went to bathroom and did my routine morning rituals, and went to drawing room.

Salma was sitting on sofa and peeling some vegetables. I , to make it normal, wished her, saying " Good Morning Salma Baaji", she silently raised her head in surprise, as if she was not expecting this from me now, but in low tone, spoke " Good Morning Ahmed". But clearly she was feeling shy and behaving awkward and was avoiding eye contact with me. Rather she was trying to avoid speaking with me. I don't know if it was for shame, as we have fucked last night, or she was angry with me for the way I had sucked and fucked her. But anyway it was feeling nice. I was watching her now with a different look, not as a brother, but as a man toward woman.

Ammijaan heard my voice and came to drawing room with a plate of breakfast. She was also behaving abnormal. I understood, that after watching our fucking, she must be very angry with me, for sucking and licking Salma and then I made her suck me in 69 position and then after fucking, I did not even cover Salma baaji, as told by Ammijaan. Ammijaan was trying to show that Salma did not know the fucking, but was in sleep due to sleeping pills, so she had asked me to cover her as before to make it as if nothing happened, and what I did was totally different.

But Ammijaan could not say anything, as she was hiding herself and how could she say that she know, about what I did in Salma's room. So she was looking towards, me with burning eyes but was silent. Her anger was clear from her every movement, but Salma Baaji, though was silent, but her look towards me or her movements showed lots and lots of love instead of anger.

I silently ate my breakfast and went to kitchen to put my empty plates in sink. Ammijaan was standing there, with face red with anger, she asked me," Ahmed! What is this? Was everything all right in night? "

I, in a simple and innocent tone said," Yes Ammijaan! It was all right. Salma Baaji was sleeping so sound likes a dead wood. There was no problem. Everything went as per planned. And then I went to my room. I was tired or don't know why I woke up late."

Ammijaan could not say anything against my lie, as then she had to reveal her own peeping, so angrily she said, "Did you cover her up properly, so that when Salma wakes up in morning, she does not know of it?"

Ammi was trying to save our brother sister relationship, but that had already changed drastically in night. But again, falsely I said," Yes Ammijaan! I covered her as before, after I was done."

Ammijaan was angry was kept silent. Also she was feeling ashamed and awkward to talk to me about my fucking my own elder sister. So she said," Ahmed! Look. You know that your sister is here for 10 days only and we have this much time only. I was expecting you to wake up early and go to her room one more time before she waked up. So that in this way, we had more chances to her conceiving , before she goes back to her in -- laws. And you instead to helping your sister have woken so late, I think you should be more careful to make the best use of these 10 days, because now the future of your elder sister is in your hands. You are not a child now, so you should be vigilant."

I was at fault. So I felt sorry to Ammi and said," I am terribly sorry Ammijaan. I know I should have gone to Salma's room in the morning, but I was so tired that I kept sleeping, but even then you had also not woken me. Anyway I will keep in mind and now I will come back in noon time, for lunch at home, and if Salma Baaji is sleeping then I will make another go to her in noon and also in night. From tomorrow, I will wake up early for a morning go, and till Salma is here, I will come in noon for lunch and a go on her. Also I will be meeting her in night. This way in 10 days, we will have about 27-28 tries on Salma. I think that much should be sufficient to make her pregnant."

Ammijaan's eyes were widened in surprise. She said in an affectionate tone," Ahmed! My son, I don't want your hurt also. I think that is so much, your body may be able to take. I said." Ammi! Don't mind. I can do it 3 times a day. I know it, as I had been masturbating even more than 3 times a day sometimes without any problem. ( I spoke that in haste and forgetting that I was talking to my mother). Ammi was surprised to my outburst of such filthy words before her, but she kept silent. Ammijaan silently nodded her head. I went to my room to fetch books. Salma Baaji was still behaving shy and avoiding eye contact with me. I took my books and went to door speaking, "Ammijaan and Salma Baaji! Khuda Haafij (good bye). I will come back in noon for a lunch, hope you people are not sleeping then, or at least one person is awake to give me food.

Ammijaan kept silent, but a smile came of Salma's face. She knew the meaning of my words. She raised her eyes to my side and as soon as my eyes met her, she immediately lowered them. She kept smiling and very slowly nodded her head. I noticed it. Now I was sure that when in the noon, I come for lunch, Salma Baaji will be sleeping (fake), and awaiting a nice fuck from me.

Same thing happened. I came for lunch and as I thought, Salma was in her room. I asked Ammijaan about her and she told me that she is asleep.

This time, Ammijaan did not ask me anything in instructions, as she knew the results already, so she simply nodded her head for me to go to Salma's room.

Within 2 minutes, Ammi was behind the curtain, as before. Now it was day time, so she had better light and better view of our fucking. I did as usual. I gave my better views to Ammi of our fucking and my throbbing cock. Many a times I took my cock out of my sister's cunt so that Ammi may have a better look of my pulsating cock. I got a perverting kick in it. Every time I found, Ammijaan looking my cock, it twitched and became harder.

As before I and Salma had a big oral section and then a big fucking in cunt. Only care I took was, was not to ejaculate in her mouth, as I had to save my semen for her womb.

This became our routine. I daily fucked Salma Baaji , three times a day. (Morning, noon, and night), and every time Ammijaan was there behind the curtain to watch our fuck. She did not know about my looking her in mirror, so she thought it to be her secret to watch we brother and sister fuck each other. The only thing was that she could not reprimand me for sucking and licking Salma's cunt and neither she could ask Salma anything against her sucking my cock, as now with each passing fuck, Salma was participating more passionately and sucking me with ease and seemed to like it more than even me sucking and licking her.

But Salma Baaji always, kept feigning sleep and pretended as if she did not know our sex. This way she was trying to save our mutual brotherly or sisterly relationship. Though with each passing day her shyness was fading a bit and now she used to talk to me normally as before, without showing any hint of what was going on her bed between us.

This way 10 days passed, and I had fucked Salma Baaji for not less than 28 times. I had poured so much semen in her womb that I hoped even a rock may become pregnant with that. Ammijaan was also looking satisfactorily about it, and when we were alone sometimes, she caressed my hair lovingly and told that whatever was possible, had been done about Salma and now Allah had to bless her with pregnancy.

It was Sunday. And was last day and Salma's husband had sent a call on her mobile that he will come at about evening and will take her back to his house, as the prayer time in the Dargah was over.

I decided to give a last go on Salma in noon and told Ammi accordingly. She nodded her head and told me to be fast and finish before time as Salma had to "wake up" and bath and to get ready to meet her husband to go.

I came back from the college in noon at about 2.00 pm. As expected, Salma was sleeping in her room. I asked Ammijaan about her and she nodded her towards her room. I took off my clothes and wrapped a lungi around my waist. I was wearing only a banyan on upper body. I went to Salma's room. Ammi was nowhere to be seen. I thought she must be behind the curtain by now, secretly peeping the show of her children.

As it was the last time, with Salma Baaji, I decided to make the best use of it and to fuck her in doggy style for the first time.

I entered her room, and found Salma lying on cot, wearing only a maxi as usual. I stole a secret glance in the small mirror on side and found that Ammijaan was behind it. The very thought of my mother spying me, while fucking my own elder sister made my cock rock hard instantly.

I took off my clothes and stood facing the bathroom door, where Ammijaan was standing. My body was facing Ammijaan, so she could see my throbbing cock very clearly. I twitched my cock up and down, as if the hands of a soldier move up down in parade, the movement of my cock up and down, while facing Ammijaan was so erotic. I kept my face on Salma, and gave my mother a better show of my cock. I was feeling somewhat pervert and also voyeur. As it was day time so there was enough natural light in the room and Ammijaan was having a better and clear view of everything. She was unaware about my knowledge of her standing.

I raised Salma's maxi till her neck and bunched it there only. Then I got hold of her boobs and started caressing them gently. They instantly got hard and her nipples were poking out. I put my mouth on her left boob and started chewing her nipple. She was moaning lightly. Lately she had started making some sounds and she knew that I have knowledge of her being awake.

I kept fondling Salma's boobs and alternated her boobs in my mouth for about 10 minutes. Then I stood up and facing my body towards Ammijaan to give her view of my throbbing cock again, I went near Salma's cunt and sat between her parted legs. Salma knew as to what was coming, so she silently and slowly parted her legs to give me better access to her cunt to lick it. Lately she had started enjoying her sucking and licking more than even the actual fuck but still she could not taste my cum, as I was always putting my cum in her cunt only, as I had to make her pregnant.

I gently kissed Salma's clitoris and then started chewing it. Her cunt juices started flowing immediately. I kept nibbling her clitoris and she kept moaning and bucking her cunt in my mouth. Then I rolled my cunt round and put it in her cunt and started tongue fucks her. She was raising her cunt in air to receive my tongue more in her cunt and with my one hand I was rubbing her clitoris and with other I was fondling her boob.

Salma was in heaven and she was enjoying the last fuck in our house with her own little brother. Then again I kept her clitoris in my lips and while licking it I put two fingers in her, now slippery with cunt juices, cunt and started finger fucking her vigorously. Salma was loudly moaning AAHH AAHH and keeping her eyes shut to pretend and feign sleep.

It went on for about 15 minutes and now her moaning had intensified which was an indication of her approaching orgasm. My own cock was steel hard now and throbbing in air as it was totally unattended till now. So raised my body from Salma's cunt and turned my legs on both sides of her head and put the head of my cock on her lips. Salma Baaji immediately parted her lips and took the crown of my cock in her lips and started gently kissing and licking it. I lowered my head again in her cunt and started sucking her cunt in 69 position. In this position we both were enjoying.

Salma had taken almost 5 inches of my cock in her mouth and was wrapping her tongue around it and was licking the tip and sucking the cock vigorously now. Within these 10 days Salma had become an expert cock sucker and sucking my cock like a lollipop. We both were in heaven. I started giving gentle thrusts in her mouth and started fucking her face. She kept her cheeks pulled inside so that the pressure of her lips was intense on my cock. This was giving me more pleasure. I also was chewing and licking her complete slit of cunt and was licking her clitoris, I was fucking her cunt with two fingers with speed.

I was a long time since we doing our oral sex, so Salma's orgasm was approaching. I was still far from it as I had just now put my cock in her mouth and she was being licked for long. Actually I did not want to cum in her mouth to save cum for her womb and at the same time I wanted her to enjoy her own orgasm.

She started bucking her cunt with more speed and sensing her orgasm I also increased my own speed. Suddenly with a big OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Salma raised her cunt in air to have more of my fingers in her cunt and her orgasm hit her.

Salma Baaji's cunt juices started flowing and her moaning became loud. She kept Cummings and Cummings on my mouth and kept sucking my cock. After some time her juices become less and her waist (cunt) fell on the bed. She was very exhausted with the orgasm she received from oral sucking.

I pulled my now throbbing cock out of her mouth and sat between her parted legs. My cock was so hard that the veins were full of blood and were clearly visible on it. It was throbbing with anticipation of going in Salma's tight cunt. I gave a steeling look in mirror and found that Ammijaan was standing behind it and was busy watching the show.

I thought of giving her better show for the last time and stood on the side of Ammijaan. Now my hard and throbbing cock was clearly towards Ammi and about 5-6 away from her. As I was facing her so she could clearly see my cock in the light of sun. I twitched my aching cock 2-3 times up and down as a hand pump, liking saluting to Ammijaan, but I kept my eyes towards Salma, so Ammi could freely watch my cock. Then I sat near Salma and put one of my hands under her waist and turned her. Salma could not understand anything but instead of facing the roof , now her back was facing and she was lying face down. I dragged her legs to Ammi's side and folded them inside, so that she was standing doggy style and her cunt was facing Ammijaan. Ammi had a clear view of Salma's cunt and ass hole.

This was new posture for both of them. The whole show was before Ammijaan's eyes and just near to her. Then I stood near Salma's cunt on the ground and rubbed my cock head in her cunt slit. I rubbed my cock head in the length of cunt. Salma could not say anything. She must like it, because she was moaning in pleasure now. My cock head was smeared in Salma's cunt juices and was glistering with it. I kept rubbing my cock head in her cunt channel and then even rubbed it on Salma's ass hole also. As my cock head rubbed on her ass hole, she trembled in fear and anticipation. But my cock was so tight and big for my sister's ass, so I was just teasing her.

Then I again put the cock head on Salma's cunt hole and with a powerful stroke, I pushed it in. Salma gave a pleasure full moan and a Ah came out of her mouth. She was enjoying the fuck now as in these 10 days, her cunt had stretched to the size of my big cock and now instead of pain there was only pleasure for her.

Ammijaan was watching her children fucking in doggy style. I had a secret glance in the mirror and found Ammijaan keenly watching us fucking with speed. This made my cock harder and I increased my speed.

I was fucking Salma with force and my cock was going in and coming out of her cunt with full speed. Then from floor, I put both of my legs on the sides of the bed and stood like a real dog. Now my body was on bed.

I was looking as if a bull had mounted the cow and was fucking it with force. This angle and position was more enjoyable. Salma was moaning AAHH AAHH AAHH loudly and was in pure heaven. This style was more fun and pleasure. I cursed myself for not using it before as now this was our last time. Anyway I decided to make the best use of it now, and kept fucking Salma Baaaji with vigor.

Salma's cunt was quite near Ammijaan's face and as we both were facing other side, so she could watch us without any fear. In doggy style, both out genitals were in perfect view. I was pulling my cock out till only the tip was inside and then was thrusting it again in with one powerful stroke inside, like a piston in the railway engine. My semen filled balls were slapping on Salma's underside of cunt. I put my hands on Salma's boobs and started fondling them while fucking.

We both were wet with sweat and our orgasm was nearing up as I was feeling my balls tightening. I increased my speed and also loud moans started coming out of my mouth. Salma was also nearing her climax and was shivering with anticipation.

I gave 10-12 most powerful strokes and my orgasm came. I pinched Salma's boobs with power and screamed " OOOOHHH OOOOOHHHHHHHH I am Cumming " and with last stroke I jabbed my cock in her cunt and my cock twitched and globes and globes of my hot cum started putting in Salma's cunt.

The very touch of my semen brought Salma on the climax and with a loud shriek she also hit her climax and her cunt also started releasing her juices. Her cunt was filled and flooded with my semen and her cunt juices. For a long time my cock kept twitching and releasing its virile cock juice in her virile womb.

This posture was more enjoyable and we both had our best and most powerful orgasm of these 10 days today. Ammijaan must have a best view and show. I fell like a dead dog on Salma's back for some time. Then I regained my composure and pulled cum smeared cock, which has gone a bit limp now, out of Salma's cunt. My cock must have stopped our mutual juices in her cunt, so as I pulled my cock out, Salma's cunt started overflowing our juices and they came out to her legs and then started dripping on the bed, wetting the bed sheet.

I stood down on the ground. Salma was still standing like a cow in doggy style, as she was feigning sleep, so it was a funny position that she could not even lye on the bed, till I went out of the room. I looked for Ammijaan in mirror and found her still standing behind the curtain. Salma was oblivious to this, as she was keeping her eyes shut to pretend sleep and also she was facing other side.

I rubbed my finger last time on Salma Baaji's cunt and on her ass hole and then gave a last kiss on her cunt and then I took my lungi and wrapped it around my waist.

haldwani
haldwani
909 Followers