Impregnating Indian Childless Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something came to my mind. I thought of showing to Ammijaan that I was not such a fool that I didn't know of her presence. So I wrapped my lungi and then suddenly I turned towards Ammijaan's side and looked directly in her eyes.

Ammijaan was horrified by my sudden action. She stood behind the curtain and had made a small gap in curtains to peep in the room and suddenly I was looking directly towards her. She was just frozen and kept standing like a lamb before the lion. She was turned white with fear and she could not speak anything or kept freezing like ice and even could not shut the gap of curtains.

I straightway looked in her eyes and then smiled mischievously towards her and winked to her. Ammijaan was standing as if fixed to ground and kept looking in my eyes like a goat towards a wolf. I did not want to put her to more shame so again I winked and went out of the room, leaving behind my recently fucked elder sister Salma Baaji in doggy style and my mother standing transfixed behind the curtain.

I came out and went to my room.

After 2-3 minutes Ammijaan also came out of room and silently went to kitchen. After another 5 minutes Salma Baaji also came out of her room wearing her clothes and pretending as if she had just woken up. Obviously she didn't know of what had transpired between me and Ammijaan.

I also came out of my room and shouted, " Ammijaan! Hurry up. Time for Jijaji (my brother --in- law) to come is near. He may come any moment. Please tell me if anything is to be brought from market.

Ammijaan could not speak anything in shame and just silently nodded her in negative. Salma also came out of bathroom, ready to go with her husband. Today again she was avoiding eye contact with me and feeling shy. I could feel that this was due to the new style of fucking.

Just then bell rang. I opened the door and welcomed my jijaji withj " Aslaam alekum". He also wished me and shook hand with me saying " Valekum Slaam". Then we sat in drawing room and Salma came in and wished her husband. He was happy to meet her after a gap of 10 days; we chatted for some time and had tea etc.

After about 1 hour, jijaji asked our leave to go with Salma, as it was getting late and they had to go.

Ammijaan agreed and we all came out of our house. I called a rickshaw and they both sat in it. I spoke," Salma Baaji! Khuda Haafiz. May ALLAH bless you both. Please come again." Salma's face become red with shame , she could not speak anything and just smiled, as she could understand the hidden meaning but her husband did not know anything so he didn't noticed. Salma smiled in affirmation, nodded her head and they went by, leaving behind we both mother and son behind.

It was getting dark, I went to watch TV and Ammijaan silently went to kitchen to make dinner. We both were silent as if some ice wall was between us. Ammijaan was feeling shame to be caught peeping us fuck, so she was behaving like a thief caught. Silently she made dinner and we both ate it and went to our rooms. I was hoping and praying that Ammijaan's plan may work and may ALLAH bless Salma with pregnancy and may save her future, as we had done whatever we could and now only ALLAH could do anything..

This is the end of part one..................what happened between me and Ammi (my mother) afterwards is another story and will be in next part.