In a World of Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

She explained how this wasn't something she'd have ever thought of on her own, but that it would be exciting to see how turned on he got during the um...event. And she really liked the idea of the kissing thing as a way for them to share the experience.

"Okay, well that helps. Just give me some more time, okay?" she asked him.

Later that night, Alicia only wanted sex rather than all of the foreplay she usually wanted. Again, she asked him to go deep. She wanted him as far inside her as he could go then begged for more. Was he wishing increased interest on her part into existence or was she perhaps actually really considering trying this and imagining a guy who was bigger than him?

Another two weeks passed before Alicia mentioned it again. It was Sunday morning and they were having a cup of coffee when she said, "One final question."

He sat down his cup and let her know he was listening. "Am I wearing anything in particular for this?" knowing she would be.

"You know what I like, honey. So if you wouldn't mind..."

"No, not at all. It wouldn't make any sense to agree to do the um, dare I say 'big' thing..." She waited for the laugh then finished by saying, "To then say no to something that trivial. Well, it isn't trivial if it matters to you. I just mean it pales in comparison. All I ask is you don't ask me to wear something slutty, even though I know you won't."

"Never gonna happen," he assured her. "You can probably guess exactly what I'd prefer but I'd be happy to set it out for you that evening...IF you say 'yes', that is."

She smiled and said, "I'm really, really nervous about this, Brad. But I'm also kind of warming up to it and I really do love you and since this is such a big deal for you...well, I'm willing to give it a try."

Embler made sure not to overreact. He just looked at her and said, "Are you sure, honey?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm sure I'm nervous. I'm sure I'm still a little bit concerned. But I'm also sure I want to try this for you. I'd say 'do it for you' but that will depend on who the guy is and how I feel after I meet him." She paused and said, "Have you already picked someone?"

"No," he told her truthfully. "I do have someone in mind, though. Don't worry. It won't be some guy from a bar or anything like that. He's a personal friend from college and a really great guy. He's a Navy officer, by the way, but I've lost touch with him. He's my first choice."

"I'm relieved to hear it's a friend of yours. Another obvious question. He is single, right? I mean, I'm not sleeping with a married man. No way."

"Last time I knew he was single, but I'll have to see if I can even track him down. He could be married, engaged, or even deployed. I'm not going to push this or try and hurry it along. And honey? I just wanted to say thank you for even be willing to consider it."

"Well, you're welcome. And who knows? I might even end up enjoying it, too. After all, the sex part should be um...pleasurable, right? It won't be making love with the man I'm in love with, but sex does feel good and if I'm comfortable enough, then anything is possible."

The next he was at work, Embler found some time to call the DSN operator and try and track down his college buddy. The last he knew, he'd been assigned to the Navy base in Norfolk, Virginia so that's where he started.

"Norfolk operator, how may I help you?"

"Yes ma'am. My name is Captain Embler. I'm trying to locate Lieutenant Trey Powers."

There was a brief pause then he heard, "Transferring."

The phone rang again which turned into a series of four more transfers until he ended up at VFA-105, the Gunslingers Squadron at Naval Air Station Oceana. A petty officer answered the phone and told him to hold—again. After another lengthy pause he heard, "LT Powers speaking."

"Well, no shit, Lieutenant. It's Brad Embler. How the hell are you?"

"Brad Embler? Jesus, man, it's good to hear your voice! Where are you these days and to what do I owe the pleasure of this call out of the blue?"

"I'm at Lejeune. I've had a rifle company for the last year and I should be turning over next Spring. We just got back from Afghanistan. How about you?"

"I'm flying Rhinos with 105." Rhino was the nickname of the F-18 Super Hornet which distinguished it from other lighter models of the F-18. The distinction was critically important on an aircraft carrier where the much heavier Rhino needed a different set of arresting cables on landing.

"Damn. I was wondering if you got F-18s out of flight school. I know that's what you wanted, but we kind of lost touch back then. You been anywhere lately or maybe gettin' ready to leave?"

"I flew a shitload of sorties in Iraq a couple of years ago but we're all pretty much out of there now as you know. We're getting ready for a six-month Med cruise right after the holidays but for now, it's business as usual. So what's going on with you, Brad? Did you ever marry that girl you were dating our senior year? What was her name? Allison?"

"Alicia."

"Yeah, right. Alicia. Beautiful girl, man. Nice, too."

"Yeah, I married her right after we graduated. I sent you an invitation but your mom called and said you were at Navy OCS."

"Oh, right! Yeah, I forgot that. Wow. That's been over five years ago. So you guys got any kids?"

"No, no kids. We're not really interested in children. Too much deployed time and it's just in the cards for us. Someday maybe but not now. How about you? Did you take the plunge yet?"

"Oh, no. Not the Kid. Ain't no way, Jose. Came close once two years ago, but I came to my senses before I did anything foolish like propose."

There was a bit of a pause before Embler said, "Um...speaking of proposals, I want to talk to you about something. You got a few minutes?"

"For you? Hell ya, man. Let me just shut the door to the office. Hold on, okay." Another short pause then, "Okay, let 'er rip."

Embler gently eased his way into the discussion until he finally spelled it out for his friend.

"Damn! Are you serious, bro? More importantly, is your wife cool with this?"

"I'm 100% serious, Trey. And my wife has been thinking about it for quite a few weeks now. All I did was tell her about it. No pressure, no pushing, no nothing. I just answered her questions and gave her time to think it through. This weekend she said she'd like to try it. And I gotta tell you man, there's no one else I'd rather ask."

"Shit! If it was anyone else I'd be in town tomorrow. But we're friends, man. I don't want to do anything that's gonna mess that up or your marriage."

Embler laughed and said, "Okay, I know you think your God's gift to women, and you just might be, but I don't think Alicia is gonna fall in love with you and divorce me. I mean, you might be great in bed but you're not that great."

Trey laughed and told him, "Whew. This is some heavy shit, bro. The guy in me is all over this. But the friend in me just wants to make sure you and her are both really okay with this. I'd ask you if you've really, really thought this through, but you wouldn't have asked her or be calling me if you hadn't." He heaved a deep sigh and said, "Okay. How can I say no to a friend in need? Just tell me when and I'll drive down."

"Outstanding, Trey! I'll talk to Leece—my pet name for her—and get back to you. Let me have your cell number so I can text you." They exchanged numbers, told one another good-bye, and hung up.

After discussing the details with Alicia, they set a date for the Saturday after next. She'd asked to see a pic of him, but he talked her into letting the suspense build. He assured he was one of the best-looking guys he knew—black or white—but he did tell her that having played college sports together, he knew Trey had the exact equipment needed to get the job done.

"Oh, really?" Alicia had responded. "Okay. Then I guess that's enough information for me. It was very um...big...of you to tell me that." Both of them laughed and he kissed his wife and told her how much he loved her.

That Saturday afternoon, Embler sent his wife out to a spa for a half-day session of relaxation, a total body wax, a makeover/mani-pedi, and to get her hair done. While she was gone, he looked through her things and found exactly what he was looking for and laid them on the bed.

It was a very sexy, very short, off-the-shoulder white knit dress. The two times Alicia had worn it, she'd worn a white strapless bra underneath. Embler didn't set anything else out on the bed except for a pair of stockings and some 4-inch heels. He put a white choker with a black onyx gemstone and white hoop earrings next to it.

Trey was coming over at 8 o'clock and Alicia got home around six. When she came in Brad stopped and said, "Wow! You look...stunning!" And she did. Her long, dark hair was thick and full with a couple of gentle waves in it. It was parted on the side and he loved the way it framed her forehead as it arched over and across it. Her makeup was sensational and her eyes were particularly sexy. He wasn't normally a big fan of lipstick, but the dark-red, glossy shade she was wearing was perfect and a perfect match with the color of her nails.

She went to the bedroom and saw what he'd chosen for her. "Okay, no surprise here. I knew it would either be this or one other outfit I know you like." She was already undressed when he came in. "Are there no bra and panties here by design?" she asked without being accusatory.

"It was indeed intentional if that's okay," he told her.

She slipped into the dress and adjusted it until it covered most of her perfect C-cup boobs while still leaving an ample amount of cleavage. She then tugged on it pulling it down to cover her ass and freshly-waxed pussy with about four inches to spare. She sat on the bed and pulled up the stockings and slipped on the heels and said, "So...do I look fuckable?"

She could see the bulge in his pants and said, "Never mind. Question answered."

"You look so gorgeous, honey."

"Thank you," she said. "I really enjoyed my day at the spa, by the way. That was really relaxing and I needed to relax. I wasn't able to, but I did need to try."

"I'm hoping you'll enjoy the rest of the evening even more. You doing okay?"

"Other than being so nervous I think I might throw up, I guess I'm doing all right."

It was 7:30 and Embler asked if she'd like a glass of wine. She'd managed to eat a few bites, but she was just too nervous to eat much of anything.

"That would be nice," she said. He poured them both a glass of Zinfandel and she thanked him and took a nice, long sip. "Oh, that's perfect," she told him.

She finished the glass just before eight and said she should use the bathroom before their guest arrived. Just as she finished, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, my gosh," Alicia said as she came back into the living room. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Brad turned to her and said, "You don't have to do anything, honey. Remember, you can say no to anything at any time and I mean that."

She took a deep breath and said, "Okay. You better answer the door."

Embler opened it and saw Trey standing outside in a brown leather jacket and black sweater and a pair of khaki-colored Dockers. "Hey, man. It's great to see you. Come on in!"

When Powers walked in, Alicia was standing next to Brad. Even before her husband introduced them, Alicia was stunned. It was him! The guy from college. She'd only met him once, but she'd never forget that face—or that body. She thought he looked a lot like Nathan Owens who played a hunky doctor on a daytime soap she regularly watched. The only difference was Brad's friend was much darker skinned. In a word, he was 'yummy.'

"Honey, this is Trey Powers, my good friend from college. Trey, my wife Alicia."

"Hi Alicia," he said as they politely hugged hello. "Brad told me you were beautiful but...wow! He clearly married up. Way up." He turned to Embler and said, "You didn't just marry up, you married out of your league, man."

He turned back to Alicia and said, "You may not remember, but we met once in college. You'd just started dating Brad and I was getting ready to leave for OCS."

Alicia remembered but played it down by saying, "Oh, okay. Sure. It was at your frat as I recall."

"Yeah, that's right. I'm surprised you remembered. Again, you really do look great," he told her.

They were all still hanging around the door so Embler said, "So come on in. Let me get your jacket and I'll get you something to drink." He took Powers's coat and set it on the back of chair then said, "How about a glass of wine, Trey? I gotta warn you, though. It's Zinfandel. Oh, wait. You're squid. It'll be just fine."

"Yeah, yeah. Keep talkin' jarhead." He looked over at Alicia, smiled then said, "Zinfandel is perfect," Powers said.

"Honey?"

"Okay, sure. I'll have a glass," she said omitting the word 'another.' The first one had helped calm her nerves and now that she'd seen her prospective date was a stone-cold hunk, she could enjoy the second one but still not be anywhere near drunk as Zinfandel had a pretty low percentage of alcohol.

They spent the next half hour talking about where they'd been and what they'd done since getting commissioned making sure to include Alicia in the conversation. Just as everyone was finishing their wine, Brad said, "So...everyone knows why we invited you here good buddy, and whatever does or doesn't happen tonight, we really appreciate you driving down here to pay us a visit. It's been great seeing you again."

Alicia also thanked him and said something similar before Brad said. "So...obviously, Leece has the final say-so about everything from here on out so I guess the first question to ask her is does she feel comfortable enough to go ahead?"

Alicia was feeling very relaxed and whatever doubts she'd had melted away along with her anxiety after the two glasses of wine and getting to know Trey. She didn't want to appear too anxious so she said somewhat tentatively, "Um...I think so. Sure. Let's start slow and see how this goes."

"Would it be okay if maybe Trey and I traded places?"

Alicia looked over at Trey and smiled then back at her husband and said, "That would be nice."

Embler put his hand on her shoulder and said, "The only limits are your limits, honey. I'm okay with anything and everything you might want to do, okay?"

"Okay. I love you," she told him.

"I love you, too. Have fun, okay?"

"I will as long as I know you're enjoying it."

"Oh, I will. That's a guarantee." He stood up and said, "Trey? Come on over and take my place. Anything Leece is okay with is cool with me."

They did a quick thumb handshake as they passed and Trey sat down next to his friend's wife. "Wow. You're even more beautiful up close, Alicia."

"Thank you," she said quietly.

He reached out his hand and she have hers to him. "I'd like to kiss you hello if that's all right," he told her.

She looked over at her husband who nodded his approval then turned back to Trey and said, "I think I'd like that."

Embler felt himself get hard as soon as his friend's lips met his wife's. They kissed briefly and pulled back to look at one another before Powers kissed her a second time. This kiss was longer and deeper and Embler cock was rock hard when he saw his wife's pink tongue slip in and out of Trey's mouth. He heard her moan softly which turned him on even more.

A third kiss brought Alicia's hand up to Trey's face as they kissed more passionately. He could hear the sounds of lips and mouths as they pressed hard against one another. His friend gently pushed his wife back on the couch and she willingly laid back for him. As she slowly fell back, his hand ran up her side and took Brad's wife's breast into it. He heard Alicia gasp as Trey gently squeezed and massaged it.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked.

"Uh-huh!" she moaned. "I love that."

Embler had told her only once that it would be a huge turn on if she could be vocal with the understanding it might be asking too much. Evidently, it wasn't proving difficult for her at all.

Trey slid the knit material down just enough to expose her bare breast then put his mouth on her rock-hard nipple. As he sucked and played with her areola, Alicia gasped and moaned. "Ohhhh...yes!" she said. "That feels so good, baby." She was running her hand up and down the back of his head, her beautiful red nails reflecting the soft light in the room. Seeing her huge white-gold wedding ring was also a massive turn on.

Alicia reached down and grabbed the sides of his sweater and lifted. Trey raised his arms and let her pull it off of him. "Mmmm," she purred. "Wow. Very nice," she said as she ran her hand over his muscled chest.

Trey lifted up the hem of her tight dress about six inches exposing her sweet, bald pussy. "Damn. That shit is tight," he said as he fingered her for the first time.

Alicia yelped as his finger slid inside her. She hissed with pleasure as a second finger joined the first. At the same time, he used his thumb to stroke her clit and Alicia whimpered loudly, "Oh, fuck..."

She was groping for his belt when Embler said, "Why don't we move this to the bedroom, you two?"

Trey stood up, offered Leece his hand, and let her to the bedroom. Once there, they stopped at the foot of the bed and kissed again. This time, the kiss was different. It was...hungry. Alicia was lost in this handsome man's body and Embler was turned on beyond words. The back of Trey's knees were against the bed as Alicia began unbuckling and unzipping his pants.

Ember came around behind her as she began pulling down the Dockers. He pinched her bare nipples and whispered, "You ready for this, baby?"

"M-hmmm," she moaned. Trey kicked off his trousers as she reached for his boxers and gave them a tug. When they fell around his feet, Alicia looked down and threw her hands over her mouth. "Oh...my...God!" she said as she looked at the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Embler was well-hung and was about ten inches fully erect. He was also pretty thick and was by far the biggest man Alicia had ever been with. There had only been three others before him, but none of them were built like Brad. But this was...enormous! He wasn't even fully erect and it had to be close to twelve inches and it was nearly half again as thick as her husband's cock. It was also very curved which was something else she'd never seen before.

"I can't wait to see that inside of you, honey," he told her as she stared at the monster cock in front of her. He gently pushed on her shoulders encouraging her to get on her knees and she did just that.

As she looked at the unbelievably large hunk of meat in front of her, she could see that Trey's cock started behind his very large ball sack and then was 12 inches long after that. "Holy Mother of God," she said quietly. Trey laughed just as quietly as she held him with both hands.

"Go ahead, baby," Trey told her.

Alicia was on her knees looking up into his gorgeous face as she opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could. She was able to fit the entire head of his dick and about two more inches inside her mouth but that was it. She had a brief thought of being at the dentist's office and having her mouth held open with a huge rubber block so the dentist could perform a root canal. But the excitement she was feeling overcame any fears as she did her best to take him deep. Alicia forced herself to take one additional inch, held it there as long as she could, then gagged. Long, thick saliva streamers came from her mouth and connected to his massive cock. "Oh, God!" she cried out as she took him again and again and again.

"That feels so good, Alicia. Just like that, baby!" he told her.

Embler was behind her fingering her pussy and encouraging her. "You look beautiful, honey. I love watching you." Her red nails and shiny wedding ring were a perfect contrast on his very black shaft.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers