In a World of Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

Powers pulled back and lifted Alicia up and kissed her. His massive dick reached all the way up to her boobs. She was stroking it with one hand and massaging his balls with the other as they kissed.

Powers turned her around and laid her on the bed with her legs draped around his broad shoulders. He ran his fingers back over her pussy before pulling it close to his mouth. As his tongue entered her, Alicia cried out again with pleasure. "Oh, my...God! Oh...fuck!" she cried.

She reached out for her husband's hand which he took as he laid next to her. "Is this what you wanted to see, honey?" she asked him as her back arched as Trey's tongue lapped her clit.

"Absolutely, Leece. You are so amazing." He kissed and said, "You enjoying yourself?"

"Uh-HUH!" moaned. "This is so nice, honey."

"Are you excited knowing you're about to take his cock inside you?"

Alicia whimpered when he said that and told him, "Yes."

"How excited are you, honey?" he implored.

"I'm very excited. I want his cock so bad, sweetheart."

"Are you ready for it yet?" he asked sweetly as they kissed.

"Yes. I'm very ready."

"Can I hear you beg for it, my love?" he said as he stroked her hair.

"Mmmm. Trey? Can you please fuck me? I want you cock inside my pussy so bad I can't stand it."

He looked at Brad who nodded and said, "Make her say it, bro."

Trey smiled and nodded back. "What it is you want, Leece? Tell me."

"I want your big cock in my pussy. Please! Please fuck me with it."

"What kind of cock is it, girl?" he asked as he kept eating her out.

"It's...big. I want your big cock in my pussy. Please don't make me keep waiting."

"You can have it but you have to call it what it is."

Alicia was breathing hard and pulling on the back of Trey's head trying to pull him up on top of her. "I want your...black cock in my pussy. Mmmm. Please, please fuck me with your black cock, baby," she begged him.

"It's black but that's not the magic word it. Say the magic word and you can have it."

Alicia was moaning loudly. She was grinding her pussy against his mouth. "Give me your big fucking black cock...please!"

"That's not the word, baby girl. Say the word and I'll give it to you."

"You're gonna have to tell her, Trey."

"Tell me what?" she moaned. "I'll say anything. Just please, please fuck me now!"

Trey smiled and said, "I'm like Shane Diesel. No white girl gets this unless she says it. You gotta beg me for my nigger dick." Alicia had no idea who Shane Diesel was or that he made every white woman he fucked say the magic N-word to get what she wanted so badly. Embler knew his wife and he knew she in another world of desire. She might resist, but she'd say it to get what she wanted. What she now needed.

Alicia tensed and moaned. "Yes. I want that!"

"Then say it. Say it and you can have it."

"No! I can't. Not that word. I can't say that word. No. I'll say anything else. Don't make me say it, okay?"

"It's up to you, baby. It's all yours if you just ask me right," she said smiling at Embler.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out as he pulled back and stopped eating her pussy. "Don't stop! That's so mean!"

"You know what to do, Leece. Just say it," Embler said in her ear. "It's okay. Trey likes hearing it. Go ahead, honey. Tell Trey what kind of cock you want. It's okay. It's just us. Ask him. Beg him for it. For me?"

"Oh...shit. Oh...God. Trey? I want your cock so bad. Will you...please, please...fuck me with...with your...nigger dick?"

Trey raised up and climbed on top of her. "Is that what you want, baby? Nigger dick?"

"Yes! For God's sake, please fuck me! Please, please give me that nigger dick. Please!"

Embler began kissing his wife as she groped for the cock she so desperately craved. She put the tip of it in front of her pussy lips and waited for him to push. As the head entered her, she slipped her tongue slightly into her husband's mouth. As he pushed in another two inches, she yelped with pain but managed to shove her tongue in deeper still. Powers backed up and pulled out. As he did, Alicia withdrew her tongue. He penetrated her again and her tongue slipped back inside Embler's mouth. Deeper and deeper it probed just as her pussy was being probed (or wrecked as the case may be.) Alicia moaned and whimpered repeatedly as Trey pulled out and went back in many times until she could comfortably take all of him. Alicia's tongue was almost to the back of the Embler's throat. He groaned with pleasure of his own then pulled back and said, "Enjoy it, honey."

Alicia nodded furiously and pulled Powers close to her and kissed him with an insane level of passion. "Let me grab a condom, baby," he said as he started to pull out.

Alicia shook her head violently. "Mmmm. Uh-uh. No! Don't do that! Cum inside my pussy. Oh, God, cum inside me, please!!"

He looked at Embler who smiled and nodded as he drove his massive organ back inside her. He fucked her hard then put her on her knees and slid in doggy style. He put his hands on her waist and hammered her hard, tearing her pussy as he fucked her. It both hurt and felt wonderful at the same time.

Alicia was screaming out with pleasure when she cried out, "Oh...fuck! Oh, God! I'm fucking cumming!" She pushed back against his cock as hard as she could and pushed down using his dick to hit her clit then rocked hard back and forth until she screamed louder than Embler had ever heard her scream. As she did his friend poured stream after stream of hot cum into his wife's pussy.

As both of them came hard, Embler went to the foot of the bed and watched as Powers withdrew his massive cock. As he did, cum dripped out of his wife's pussy until a large puddle was formed underneath it.

"Oh, my God," Alicia moaned. "That was the best idea...ever, honey."

He walked around to her again and said, "I take it that was okay for you."

She took his hand and said, "I can't tell you how great that was. Did you like it as much as you thought?"

"More," he told her truthfully. "That was even better than I'd imagined. Is it too early to suggest doing this again sometime?" he asked her.

"Let's just say if you want me to make a video for you...a private video...next deployment, all you have to do is ask," she told him with a big, beautiful smile.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers