All Comments on 'In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
hearthammerhearthammeralmost 6 years ago
In before the angry stalker

^^^

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 6 years ago
Great!!

Thanks for sharing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep writing stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was like a short bus riding mental defective stole your keyboard

If you were going for comedy (like in one of those Sci-Fi movies) about the crazed alligators in the Louisiana swamps and the actors and actresses speaking in a fake Cajun accent, then this is comedy gold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ooh yeah

Dat be some good stuff there you betcha.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Luv

Luv me sum coonass! Hurry chapter 2! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I tI think you are doing just fine.

I really enjoyed your story. If you think about where you want to move them consider northern Maine. The Acadian language and Cajun are nearly identical other than a slight accent difference. They would be able to explore whatever fantasies they wanted to as a couple or threesome without anyone getting in thier way. I think that would be an interesting twist to your story while preserving the underlying French Cajun ten of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5

Like your story. Long way from Seattle.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Normally, I'd take a comment like"... it's in Cajun dialect" as an excuse and rate it accordingly But, this worked. Sort of. I think it was a little over the top in spots. could have used a tiny bit of editing to take s ome of the clownish nature out . Bottom line-good job. I'll go 3 stars and read your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really liked this one

The premise was interesting. I thought it was very good in a Lil' Abner way. The build-up was good and so were the characters. This made the sex much more "real". Only exception was Wanda. Seemed like she was thrown in to set up the next chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

Jedd11Jedd11almost 6 years ago
Only one troll?

Hey JB, buddy, either you're slipping or bitches are finally giving up trying to tear you down. Only one troll this story, and a couple of lukewarms. I love you using our dialect. Not everyone sounds like they live on the least coast or left coast. Besides, if them bitches try to be high and mighty, most folks have that midwest thing going on, so their accent no better than ours, stuck up bitches. And like you say sha, don't like it, hit the back button. Like most of the smart comments here, can't wait for the next chapters. Aieee troll bitches!

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Nice story

Loved the attempted kidnap.

The wedding and threesome was well done. Why the tasteless dress for Cindy?

Looking forward to the next EPISODE

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 5 years ago
Fun story

Love the way you do the dialog.

Great characters too.

5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kudos

Thanks for sharing your art. Care, emotion; you craft scenes and characters so well they come to life in the mind's eye. So much better than TV to spend time with.

Be well!

JP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second part……..after tea.

Mikie1955Mikie19554 months ago

I truly enjoy your stories they are my escape from the world around me. If you're still writing them keep up good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES