In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh, and don't mean we got spend it, hear?" Jimmy smiled as she leaned her body heavily against him.

He was healing quickly now. Rarely did he need to use any of the pain relievers any longer.

And as soon as the heavy cast had come off of his leg, Cindy had come into his bed.

"Hi," she husked, kissing him deeply. "I'm your naughty nurse. Any... Stiffness?"

Then she bent and took his cock into her mouth. She squealed when he lifted her and swung her to squat over his face.

"Oh, Jimmy!" she squealed happily when his tongue lapped at her wet pussy.

From then on, it was a race to see who could bring the other to orgasm first. Jimmy won; but he did cheat somewhat by also sliding two fingers into Cindy's pussy. He brought her off twice before filling her mouth with his semen.

With no camera rolling, Cindy swallowed all of Jimmy's sperm, savoring each mouthful, savoring the taste, the texture, the heat of his seed.

"Oh God, Jimmy," she sighed, cuddling up against him. "Love you yeah."

"Love you yeah," Jimmy echoed.

And Guy Correcci picked that moment to knock on their apartment front door.

"Shit," Jimmy said, pulling his tattered flannel shorts on.

Cindy did not leave the bedroom. She lazily fingered herself as she waited for her lover to return.

"Hey," Guy drawled when Jimmy opened the door.

"Hey," Jimmy agreed flatly.

Jimmy was still quite miffed at the man's reluctance to help them after they'd given him exactly what he had wanted, an art film of them having sex. Jimmy's slight of Guy had not been an intentional one; he had truly been curious about the process of film making, or video making.

But Guy's reluctance to deliver had been an intentional slight. Guy's pity-party had been deliberate.

"Uh, well, yes?" Guy stammered, seeing the unwelcome reception he was getting.

"You needing something?" Jimmy demanded.

"Well, I uh, that film? Naughty Nurse?" Guy said.

"Uh huh," Jimmy said.

"Well, it's, I mean, I got almost a thousand orders for it?" Guy said.

"That good?" Jimmy asked.

"Good? You kidding? You are kidding. You have to be. Any. Way. They're asking for another and I was thinking?" Guy said.

"Go on. Cindy and me be over in a minute," Jimmy said and closed the door in Guy's face.

Cindy dressed in loose shorts and tee shirt, not bothering with bra or panties. Jimmy pulled on tee shirt and jeans, also not bothering with underwear. Then they went next door.

"Okay, now, I was thinking, in this one, um, Jimmy? You a, which one do they play in the summer? Baseball, right? Anyway, Jimmy, you, you're a high school baseball player, um, the star pitcher. And Cindy? You're his sister. You simply adore your big brother. He's the star pitcher. And Jimmy, you come home, all hot and sweaty, you just one the big game and you jump in the shower. Cindy? You horny little sister you, you jump into the shower and offer to do Jimmy's back. Of course, nature takes its course. So? What do you think? Is it genius?" Guy said in a rambling rush of words.

"Going put the camera in the shower? It get wet like that?" Jimmy asked.

"I've got a clear glass scrim," Guy said.

"I like it," Cindy said simply.

"OF course you do," Guy enthused. "Because it's genius. Who here hasn't wanted suck their big brother's cock? It's a lust as old as time."

"You going get miffed I make a few suggestions?" Jimmy asked point blank.

"Maybe, yes," Guy admitted.

"Then no. Bad enough got be naked in front of a bunch of strangers, but having put up with you throwing you a big old hissy fit too?" Jimmy said firmly.

"No, no, oh no, no," Guy begged.

"Come on, Cindy," Jimmy ordered.

Cindy shrugged but dutifully followed Jimmy out of the apartment.

"Man! What you do that for?" Cindy asked the moment their door was closed.

Jimmy made her squeal when he picked her up. He then kissed her passionately.

"Called negotiating," he whispered into her ear. "We going do it but I'm getting us money for doing it."

'Big Brother's Little Slut' opened with Jimmy, dressed in high school baseball uniform entering their home. He hefted his baseball bat, striking it against an open palm, in case the viewer was confused by the uniform. The viewer could tell Jimmy was in high school because the uniform had 'High School' emblazoned on it.

"Hi, big brother," Cindy chirped, skipping into the scene.

"Hey Sissy," Jimmy said.

He smirked at her long brown hair in two pony tails, one on either side of her head. Her tee shirt was at least two sizes too small, not reaching the waistband of her skimpy polyester shorts.

"So, did you win the big game?" Cindy asked, putting an index finger into her mouth, sucking on it innocently.

"I don't even like pussy and I'm getting hard," Guy whispered to Jerome as they watched Cindy sucking on her finger.

"Uh huh, hit a homer in the ninth inning, 'Pow!' Put it over the fence," Jimmy said, swinging the bat slowly, as if hitting a home run.

"Oh, Bobby! That's so wonderful!" Cindy clapped her hands happily.

"Yeah, but now I stink, Sissy. I'm going take a shower," 'Bobby' said, pulling his shirt off. "Mom home?"

"No, she's next door; said something about getting some protein?" 'Sissy' said, big brown eyes in wide open innocence.

'Bobby' smirked. Both Guy and Jerome chuckled at Cindy's ad lib line.

"And... Cut!" Guy called out as Jimmy slid the baseball uniform's trousers down, exposing his thatch of brown pubic hair and flaccid cock.

Jimmy and Guy argued about the temperature of the water in the shower. Jimmy conceded that hot water would create steam, and could also compromise the camera's mechanism, the integrity of the tape. But a cold shower, he pointed out, would make achieving and maintaining an erection nearly impossible.

Cindy, right on cue, entered the opened shower stall. She innocently offered to do Jimmy's back. After a moment of actually soaping Jimmy's back, she offered to do his front as well.

When Jimmy turned, Cindy dropped to her knees. Jerome hoped that the camera's microphone had captured Cindy's, Sissy's little 'ack!' when the head of Jimmy's fat erection bumped into the back of her throat.

"And, beautiful, just beautiful," Guy murmured as Jimmy squirted a goodly amount of semen onto Cindy's face and open mouth.

"What? What are you doing? No one said 'cut' so why are you stopping?" Guy yelled when Jimmy shut off the water.

"Dick's going take couple minutes get hard; need me turning into a prune in here?" Jimmy yelled at the man.

"Fine, fine, Jerome, call me when he gets a hard on again," Guy shrilled and stomped out of the bathroom.

"He's right," Jerome whispered to Jimmy. "We could have spliced in a few shots of your face's reaction to your orgasm."

Jerome lowered the camera so that he could zoom out to show Jimmy pinning Cindy against the shower wall, her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist as he fucked her. Then he zoomed in to show Jimmy's long, thick meat pounding in and out of Cindy's tight pussy.

Jerome had to dolly over slightly to capture Jimmy's cock spurting semen onto Cindy's thatch of pubic hair and her cute belly.

This time, Jimmy did wait for Guy to say 'cut' before turning off the taps. He then had to sit down; his leg was still not one hundred percent healed.

Jimmy made Guy storm out of the cramped bathroom a second time when he refused to use hair conditioner as lubricant.

"Guy, listen, listen," Jimmy said, following the fussy man into the living room.

"What, Mr. Director?" Guy shrilled.

"Listen, camera can show me pouring the conditioner into my hand? Can show me smearing it all over my dick? But then I'm going rinse it off and we going use real lubrication. You know how much that conditioner going irritate her ass? YOU ever use hair conditioner get fucked up the ass?" Jimmy patiently explained.

"Fine, fine," Guy conceded again.

Jerome asked Guy what the angle should be. Guy remembered the first art film, recalled how many people applauded them showing the nurse's reaction, her face when the huge cock was jammed into her ass. Jerome nodded in approval and set up the camera to capture Cindy's face as Jimmy fucked her from behind, fucked her in her ass.

Cindy, hair still in two pony tails, smiled cheekily as she bent forward and braced both hands on the shower wall. Jerome smiled at her.

"This going hurt?" Sissy asked, looking over her shoulder at 'Bobby' when Guy called 'action.'

"A little bit, maybe," Jimmy smiled as he gripped his cock in one hand, her fleshy buttock in the other.

Again, her first facial reaction showed beautiful eyes opening wide, mouth opening. Then she screwed eyes and mouth shut, clenched them tightly.

"Ugh!" she groaned, a genuine reaction.

The first time they'd had anal sex, Jimmy had been on his back. He'd had no control over the sodomy. He'd had no control over the speed, the angle.

Now, with barely warm water pattering lightly onto his back, he watched his fat meat pressing against Cindy's tight little pucker. He watched as her light brown anus 'flowered' open and the head of his cock pushed in.

"Ugh!" Cindy grunted.

Jimmy forced himself to pause. His instincts were to grab Cindy's lush hips, jam his cock into her in one quick stroke. He could feel Cindy's muscles straining, squeezing, trying to expel his cock.

Jerome zoomed out from Cindy's face and now had both stars in the frame. Cindy's face still bore the strain of accepting a cock into her ass. Jimmy's face bore the strains of pushing his cock into Cindy's ass.

"Ugh! Shit! I'm all way in; it hurting?" Jimmy finally groaned.

"Yeah," Cindy agreed, voice shaky.

"Ugh, shit, ugh, man! Want me, ugh, stop?" Jimmy groaned.

"No," Cindy whined. "I said I was going be your little slut. Need make me your little slut, big brother."

"Okay, Sissy," Jimmy agreed and started to pull out.

"And cut, but don't move," Guy called out.

Jerome quickly dollied over and now had a perfect angle to show Jimmy's cock battering Cindy's tight ass.

"Okay, Jimmy, pull out. Let's get that shot of that big brother's big beautiful cock jamming into the little slut's ass," Guy said.

"Oof!" Cindy protested when Jimmy's cock was pulled from her rectum.

"How you doing?" Jimmy asked his sister.

"God, he better call 'action' real quick; I'm put that thing back in me he don't," Cindy declared.

"Well then, now she thinks she's the director too," Guy snapped.

"No I don't me, I'm just wanting him up there again all quick," Cindy clarified. "You the director yeah."

"Then... Action!" Guy called out.

Jerome focused on Jimmy's cock pressing against Cindy's anus. He groaned quietly as he watched the beautiful sight of Jimmy's cock entering Cindy's ass. He kept the frame tight on the slow progress of inch after inch pushing into Cindy's ass.

"And, Cindy, need look back here at Jimmy, at the camera," Guy coached.

After Jimmy was balls deep in Cindy, Jerome zoomed out to get a side view of the two joined in action.

"Ugh, oh shit!" Jimmy cried out.

He pulled his spurting cock from Cindy's tight ass and began pumping his semen onto Cindy's ass crack, pussy, and butt cheeks. Guy also squirted an obscene amount of fake semen onto Cindy's buttocks.

"And, Cut, but hold that pose," Guy called out when Jimmy was now leaning against the front wall, Cindy still propped up by her hands against the back wall of the small shower.

Jerome dollied over, just outside of the bathroom door.

"And, action," Guy called again.

"Kids? I'm home," Jerome called out in his high pitched feminine voice.

Both Cindy and Jimmy stared at the camera in horror. Jerome gave them both a 'thumbs up' at their natural reaction to being caught in the shower together by 'Mom.'

"And cut. That was Bee. You. Tee. Full," Guy enthused.

Jimmy and Cindy toweled off. They also caused Guy to huff in anger as they dropped their soggy towels onto the bathroom floor.

"Do you do that at home?" he shrilled, scooping up the towels.

"This our home?" Cindy asked as she pulled on her loose tee shirt and loose shorts.

Jimmy stayed behind, watched the slow, laborious task of editing a thirty minute video. He nodded with Jerome when Jerome amplified Cindy's 'ack!' at the cock bumping into the back of her throat.

"And... This is the 'Master' tape," Jerome finally said when Guy approved the finished product. "We'll use this to run copies. See, with every generation? There's just that little bit of degradation. You make a copy from a copy from a copy from a copy of a video? By the time you're at five copies? You can really see the difference."

"Huh," Jimmy agreed.

Guy, Jerome, and Jimmy sat and watched the finished product, slowly, inch by inch. They studied the tape for any 'glitches' such as camera reflection visible, lips not synching up with words, the tip of Guy's turkey baster visible when squirting the semen onto Cindy's flesh.

It took nearly two hours to view the twenty nine minute, forty eight second long tape, Jimmy's cock was hard and throbbing when he finally got out of the hard wooden chair. He hurried next door to see if Cindy would help him with his 'little' problem.

She was willing to help him. She smiled and innocently asked him which hole he wanted to use.

Somehow, Alton Falgout heard about his son's potential windfall. Jimmy returned home to the apartment one afternoon, now only slightly hobbling, to find Alton sitting in his recliner.

Cindy looked dejected, beaten down as she sat on the couch. When Jimmy walked in, she looked up at Jimmy with pleading eyes.

"Call that looking after your sister?" Alton snarled at Jimmy. "Huh? Call that looking after her? Come in, she ain't wearing nothing but some tramp pants and top might well not be wearing nothing?"

"She inside or not?" Jimmy asked.

"What that got do with..." Alton Demanded.

"'Cause she inside? Can wear whatever she wanting wear," Jimmy said. "This her house yeah. Inside? She can wear nothing but her a cowboy hat; it her house."

Cindy almost giggled at Jimmy's declaration. Aquic glance at their father stilled the giggle in her throat.

"And what you doing here, huh?" Jimmy challenged.

"Uh? Come look after my kids?" Alton said.

"Look after nothing, hear? We been doing fine last three years yeah," Jimmy said. "Now, you getting out that chair or I'm helping you out?"

"Boy, you think... Awk!" Alton sneered, then grunted as Jimmy hefted Alton by his starched shirt front.

"Cindy open that door," Jimmy ordered as he carried their father by the handful of the now tearing short sleeve button up shirt.

Cindy did open the door. Jimmy carried the protesting, struggling man to the flight of metal and concrete steps. He put Alton on his feet, hand still firmly on Alton's shirt.

"Next time see you? Take you this far? Then give you a little push," Jimmy promised, actually thrusting Alton backward before pulling him back.

"I got a right! You going tell me I can't see my little girl?" Alton whined.

"Cindy, you want see him?" Jimmy asked.

"No," Cindy said firmly. "Ain't even come my high school graduation? Then want say he my daddy?"

"Heard her. 'Gain? Next Time, this far as I'm take you, then..." Jimmy said and again jerked Alton backward.

"You can't do this!" Alton sniveled as he stood, watching Jimmy and Cindy return to their apartment. "I'm her daddy! I got right see my girl!"

"How he get in here?" Jimmy yelled when the door of the apartment closed. "Huh? How he get in?"

Cindy shrank back from Jimmy's outburst. Jimmy's anger crumbled into self-hatred. He had, in the matter of seconds, watched Cindy's face mirror Helen, their mother's face when Alton would rant and scream about something Helen had done or not done, something Jimmy had done or not done, or something Cindy had done or not done. When Alton wasn't screaming at Helen, he was slapping her.

"Cindy no, I ain't him no," Jimmy cried out and pulled Cindy in for a hug. "No, Baby, no, I ain't mad at you. I'm mad at him."

"I open the door and there he is and then he start screaming at me 'bout I'm wearing clothes wouldn't let no prostitute wear," Cindy sobbed.

"Go. Go get what you was wearing. I want see anything wrong with it," Jimmy asked gently.

It was Cindy's usual garb of her old polyester gym shorts and high school physical education tee shirt. Both items had fit fine when Cindy was two inches shorter, twenty pounds lighter.

"And he all mad 'bout that?" Jimmy fussed, shaking his head.

"Oh! I can have some money? Need go Antnee's," Cindy suddenly said.

(Anthony's was a five & dime style store, much like a Woolworth's, but on a much smaller scale.

Anthony's was good for picking up a few odds and ends, dry goods. For any major purchases, most living in the greater DeGarde area would travel to Lafayette, or Baton Rouge, or Alexandria.

In the Cajun tongue, the 'TH' sound is very rarely spoken. Most of the time, the 'TH' is hardened to a 'D' sound, or softened to a 'T' sound. "Month" is pronounced 'Mont' and "This" is usually pronounced 'Dis.'

So, Anthony's is pronounced 'Antnee's.')

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, how much you needing?" Jimmy asked, pulling some bills out of his wallet.

"Um, maybe twenty?" Cindy guessed.

"Here, bring me change there any left," Jimmy said, handing her two twenties.

Cindy skipped to the kitchen and picked up the wall phone. She dialed the number, foot tapping when the dial slowly made its way back to rest. From the number of nines and zeros, Jimmy knew Cindy was calling Wanda Bercegay, her best friend.

"Hi, Mr. Bercegay, this Cindy; Wanda there?" Cindy said.

"Wanda, I'm going Antnee's want come?" Cindy said a moment later.

And, even though they'd see each other in five minutes, whenever Cindy got off the phone and walked to Wanda's house, the two girls found much to whisper and giggle about. Cindy disappeared into the kitchen as far as the cord would allow her to go. Jimmy just shook his head and smiled, ogling Cindy's cute butt as she wiggled and jiggled from foot to foot.

With an 'okay, bye,' Cindy bustled to her room and changed into jeans and lightweight sweater. Then she gave Jimmy a soft, open mouthed kiss before leaving their apartment.

"Hi Jimmy," Wanda giggled and simpered when she and Cindy returned to the apartment nearly twenty minutes after Cindy had scampered from the apartment.

Jimmy looked up from the library book he was reading and smiled. He knew Cindy's friend had a crush on him. Wanda Bercegay was cute, with calf length blonde hair, big brown eyes, pug nose, and twisted smile. Her teeth were sorely in need of orthodontic attention, but Mr. Bercegay saw this as a worthless investment. His money would be better suited for his deer stand, his rifles and shotguns, his fishing rods and tackle.

Wanda had at least thirty extra pounds on her short frame, but much of the excess weight was in her breasts and her buttocks. The one and only time Jimmy had ever seen Wanda in a two piece bathing suit, his cock had come to full hardness quite rapidly.

As Jimmy had told a friend when commenting about Wanda's bikini, "My dick trying unzip my pants from the inside yeah."

Cindy and Wanda carried a few Anthony's bags to Cindy's room, giggling conspiratorially. Jimmy shook his head and smiled again before returning his attention to the book. He was reading 'The Making Of The Classic Hollywood Film' and was currently in the chapter pertaining to 'It Happened One Night.'

"Oh, 'fore I forget; here's you that change," Cindy said, coming back into the living room.

"Keep it; might want get you a snowball sometimes," Jimmy smiled at her. "Then you have it."

"Love you," Cindy said and dashed back to her room.

One thing Jimmy found of extreme interest was the fact that the classic Hollywood film was rarely shot in sequential or chronological order. If a particular set would be used in more than one scene, most if not all of those scenes would be shot on that one set before moving on to the next set.