In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did realize, the straight suck and fuck movies or videos he and Cindy had done, it was almost necessary to shoot in chronological order; Cindy's face, then pussy, and finally ass had to be coated with semen, in that order. The viewer would surely notice that Cindy had a face full of joy juice, then suddenly did not have a face of spunk dripping from it just moments after giving Jimmy a blow job. Or, had a pussy covered in semen before ever giving Jimmy access to her pussy.

"But if we show her..." Jimmy mused, trying to develop a storyboard in his mind.

He had negotiated for five hundred dollars for himself, five hundred dollars for Cindy, plus ten percent of the gross for shooting 'Big Brother's Little Slut.' But Jimmy had no intention on shooting a third video with the temperamental, and quite frankly, not very imaginative Guy Correcci. Guy might stand there and proclaim that his 'art films' were more than just fuck and suck, that they had a plot, but the truth was, they were just fuck and suck films.

"Howdy, Partner," Cindy drawled as Jimmy continued to read on the difficulties that Frank Capra had endured with two stars that did not want to be there at all. Jimmy had seen the film one time; it had been on Channel 12, the local independent station late one night when the pain in his knee was so great that even three pills could not knock him out. If neither star had wanted to be there, they had hid it well in front of the camera.

Jimmy looked up and again, his cock tried to unzip his pants from the inside. He actually doubled over as his cock became entangled in his briefs.

Cindy and Wanda stood, wearing cowboy hats, cheap vinyl cowboy boots, and a pair of belts with holstered six shooter cap guns.

And nothing else. Wanda's large breasts were pale globes, each capped with silver dollar sized areolae and fat, crinkled nipples of light brown color. Her belly was nipped in, her navel was a tunnel in her belly, and her hips were lush, full.

Wanda's pussy was covered with a blonde tuft that was just slightly darker than the blonde of her head. The tuft of blonde did not hide Wanda's inner pussy lips; they peeked out of her plump pubic mound, slick with her excitement.

Cindy's own pussy lips also stuck out of her brown thatch of curls, shiny with her excitement. Her nipples were crinkled, hard.

And both girls wore delightful, teasing little smiles.

"Told Daddy could wear nothing but cowboy hat; this my house," Cindy explained their outfits.

"But cowboy hat? Need you some boots yeah," Wanda followed up.

"And..." Cindy said, drew one of her toy guns and squeezed off a 'Pop!'

Wanda also gave Jimmy a few shots of her own.

But when Jimmy got to his feet, Wanda squealed and bolted from the room. Cindy laughed uproariously before following Wanda to her bedroom. Then she turned and approached Jimmy.

"You need ask her out yeah," she said.

"Uh, what 'bout you?" Jimmy asked, giving Cindy's buttock an affectionate squeeze.

"Don't be worrying what 'bout me," Cindy smiled, wiggling her buttock against his hand.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Jimmy. They kissed for a long moment.

"I always be here, forever and ever, amen," she whispered. "But you go on and ask her out."

"Maybe," Jimmy smiled and she slapped him playfully.

Jimmy continued to read his book. He could hear giggles, squeals, then silences punctuated by more giggles and squeals. Finally, Cindy's door opened and a very red faced Wanda emerged.

Wanda tried to walk toward the front door at a brisk enough pace to avoid Jimmy, even though Jimmy was seated right next to the door. Had Wanda been walking any faster, it would have been a dead run.

"Hey Wanda, come see," Jimmy said and Wanda squealed.

"I uh, listen, want go Sweet Pea's? It Thursday? Yeah, it Thursday; they got stuffed pork chops, you like stuffed pork chops?" Jimmy asked.

"I uh, yeah, I like, uh, what time?" Wanda stammered.

"Pick you up 'bout six, that all right?" Jimmy asked.

"Uh, okay, yeah, six be good," Wanda said, now trying to act as if it was no big deal.

"Great," Jimmy said.

After Wanda left, Cindy, still in cowboy hat, boots and belts, approached Jimmy.

"Okay, know she going be calling in 'bout two minutes," Cindy said and unzipped Jimmy's jeans.

She sat down on his erection and the two kissed as she sat, her pussy squeezing and milking his cock.

Jimmy had just finished ejaculating in Cindy's pussy when the kitchen phone rang. Cindy dismounted, gave Jimmy one more kiss, then sauntered to the phone.

"Hello?" she asked.

Sure enough, it was Wanda. This started up a forty eight minute session of giggling, squealing, and laughing. From time to time, Cindy would swivel around, show Jimmy their combined juices leaking from her pussy, show him as she scooped the trickle of their juices onto a finger. Then she would make a production out of sucking her finger clean while murmuring agreement to whatever Wanda was saying.

Jimmy put the book down, then took a shower. He shaved his face, brushed his teeth, then gargled.

Leaving the bathroom, he found Cindy, now completely nude, looking through his clothes.

"Man, you ain't got nothing can wear huh?" she asked.

Jimmy found a button up long sleeve shirt and a pair of khakis. Cindy pursed her lips, but shrugged her shoulders; there didn't seem to be anything better.

"And, no, we ain't going Abdul's neither," Jimmy said.

He kissed Cindy good bye, and drove to Wanda's house.

Mr. Bercegay was as round as he was tall. Fortunately for him, he wasn't that tall, only five foot four. He glared at Jimmy, until Wanda reminded her father that Jimmy was Cindy's older brother.

"Oh, hey, was hurt in that accident, huh?" the man asked. "You getting better, huh?

"Yes sir, had me some surgeries," Jimmy said, raising the leg of his khakis.

"Boy! That ain't nothing, hear?" Mr. Bercegay sneered and worked up the leg of his flannel trousers. "See that? Chainsaw. Was cutting some trees around my stand, you do any hunting? And next thing I know? Poo-yow! 'Bout cut it off, I'm tell you."

From Sweet Pea's, Jimmy took Wanda to the Joy Four, the movie theater in Elgee, Louisiana. He let her pick the movie, he let her drag him to the concession stand, he let her get what she wanted.

Wanda's father had insisted that his daughter be back by eleven. So, even though it was only just after ten, Jimmy took Wanda home. They kissed for a few minutes. Then Jimmy walked her to the front door of the dilapidated wooden structure. They kissed some more, then Wanda went inside and Jimmy left.

And when he returned to their apartment, Cindy was on the telephone with Wanda, squealing and giggling. She stood, swiveling from leg to leg as she chattered. She squealed and giggled when Jimmy forcefully moved her away from the refrigerator so he could grab a can of beer.

In preparation of the numerous trials, Castillo, Brown & Thomas had actually hired on three associates and three more paralegals to handle Jimmy Falgout's case alone. So, to the defendants in the case, it appeared that Jimmy Falgout had hired a massive law firm, instead of a law firm that took up one suite in a bank building in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

After the initial cases were settled, three out of court, Castillo, Brown & Thomas had accrued six hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars, their one third of Jimmy's settlements. Then, after the two appeals from Stryene Drilling were denied, added one point three million more to their coffers.

The case against the Louisiana office of Workman's Comp resulted in the State Attorney General taking over the case. Castillo, Brown & Thomas were able to file a class action lawsuit on behalf of the hundreds of clients that had likewise been defrauded by the agency's bureaucracy. So Jimmy's settlement in that case was a mere one hundred thousand dollars, minus the one-third his lawyers took.

Shortly after Jimmy's windfall, a windowless van screamed to a stop, a man wearing a ski mask jumped out of the passenger side, and attempted to hustle Wanda into the van.

"Not her! The other one!" the driver screamed. "Told you, Smitty! Get the brown haired one!"

Hearing the girl's screams, a neighbor stepped outside of his downstairs apartment, shotgun in hand.

The driver squealed away, leaving his partner to run for safety.

"Smitty. Heard him saying 'Smitty,'" Wanda tearfully told the police.

"Blue. It was a blue van, dark blue," Cindy tearfully told the police.

Jerry 'Smitty' Smithers was apprehended at his mother's house. He very quickly ratted out his accomplice. Both confessed that they'd planned to kidnap Cindy Falgout and hold her for ransom.

"That it. We moving," Jimmy announced when the three of them returned to the apartment from the DeGarde Police Department.

"You, you ain't going leave me, huh?" Wanda asked Cindy.

"I said we moving; meant all of us," Jimmy assured the short blonde.

Jimmy bought a ring (to match the one Cindy already wore) and approached Mr. Bercegay. The man smiled a sleazy smile when Jimmy asked for his daughter's hand in marriage.

"Been wanting me a bass boat," the man hinted.

Jimmy smiled tightly and did promise Mr. Bercegay a bass boat, after he and Wanda were wed. Then the three of them, Mr. and Mrs. Bercegay and Jimmy set about planning the wedding.

Wanda was a beautiful bride, even if the wedding photographs did show her crooked teeth. Her gown was a stark white with white lace trim and very full skirt. The lace inserts over her bosom did afford quite a glimpse of her cleavage; more than one guest did attempt a peek.

Cindy smiled proudly, even if her teal colored gown was positively hideous. But as the maid of honor, she stood proudly next to her best friend.

Wanda was surprised, and delighted that Cindy would be joining them as they travelled to Disneyland for their Honeymoon. And Jimmy was surprised to find that Wanda was indeed a virgin. There had not even been a candle named Jimmy in her pussy before the real Jimmy placed himself at the mouth of her pussy.

Wanda was an enthusiastic lover and did deny Jimmy nothing. Jimmy believed he could have asked Wanda to run through the lobby of their hotel stark naked and she would have done so, without question. She seemed to love him, truly love him nearly as much as Cindy loved him. Wanda also seemed to love Cindy nearly as much as Jimmy loved Cindy. The three fit together as a family almost seamlessly from the moment Jimmy and Wanda were declared man and wife.

Jimmy did wondered how Wanda would react if she were to find out just how close her husband and her best friend, her husband's sister, truly were. Then, upon returning to the two bedroom apartment, Wanda revealed that she did know how close brother and sister were. When she asked Jimmy how all three of them would fit in his full sized bed.

THE END OF Part One. Part Two is already written.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a superb day.