All Comments on 'In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
You a motherfucker

Mean that in a good way, yeah. How in the hell you get an old coonass all teary eyed over a fuck story? But you manage to do it. I like all your stories cept the gay ones. And them I don't read. See how easy that is bitches? Don't like it, don't read it. Or hit your backspace.

But out of all your stories I think I like this one the best and wish you would continue it. But I know from the past when you say the end, it the end. Maybe a brief cameo in another story and that it. Plus much as I wish it, don't see how you continue anyway. Jimmy and Wanda are dead, and Cindy and Becky getting old. Maybe the kids, yeah?

But it was great while it lasted. Ready to see more of what goes on in sw Louisiana and wherever we spread out to, bringing our Cajun ways to the lucky masses. Next time cher. Aieee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Great work. The characters were brought to life well. The sex was good but more to support the storyline as opposed to the focus of the tale. I did get confused having to check back, who was who, when the next generation was introduced. I liked the conclusion and how it summed up their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Louisiana does not have county's we have parishes

Get ur facts straight

Steve1613Steve1613over 5 years ago
Nice job

Took me a while to realize you were trying to use cajun and not in need of an editor. but once I really got into the story. Very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

This was a great read. Like the others I hated to see it end. Just a little mistake in that Utah doesn’t have a Garland County. It is Garfield County. Garland is a town in Northern Utah.

I love reading the Cajun inflection, just wish I could hear more of it.

Thanks, RME

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
First story was very good.

Second was not as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed both part one and part two of this story. It had great detail to it and draws you in when your reading. It does have some things wrong like the fact that someone pointed out that Louisiana does indeed have parishes not county's. Over all though it was a great read and a good piece of literature in my opinion so please keep up the good work on these stories and hope to read more of your work in the future.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Man, I hate the goodbyes in your stories

Someone always cuts onions near me when I reach the last pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

typo, shaved, not saved.

Also, yet another story where a girl gets killed off for cheap drama? A bit of a cliche for this author.

KattrinaJonesKattrinaJonesabout 5 years ago
Very good first and second !!!

The only thing I did not like was me crying at the end.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
I hope you write another chapter at some point.

One request - when you have a cast of characters as big as this, can you provide a cast list at the beginning of the chapter, as it's difficult to remember who is who after a while ?

But otherwise I really enjoyed it.

Rapiet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And....

When you will be writing again? We are waiting. Be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another big Thank You from the UK

bluesbobluesbo11 months ago

That last chapter was one huge mess — I couldn’t follow any of it, with all of those names that did t amount to anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES