Incest and the Evening News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man that was great!" said Joe as he settled back in his lounge.

"I think you needed to get out of the sun for awhile." I said, "You really got so dark being out in that direct sun."

"I think I look pretty good" smiled Joe, "I'm getting hungry. They got something to eat around here?"

"Good idea" I said, "I'm hungry myself now that I think about it. Well, return that raft and tell one of the guys working that booth to send a waiter over." I watched Joe pick up the raft and carry it to the booth. He briefly talked to one of the workers there and then returned. It wasn't more than a minute after Joe returned when one of the resort staff appeared. He took our order and returned in a few minutes with drinks and sandwiches.

"You know you can get jet skis where you get the rafts and stuff." said Joe between a sandwich bite and drink of soda.

"That sounds like a lot of fun" I said, "I haven't been on one for a couple of years. See if they have one of the larger ones that we can all fit on."

"Oh Man" said Joe disappointed.

"You can drive" I smiled and he brightened up. "Besides the larger ones go faster"

Joe finished lunch first and went over to the booth and talked to them about jet skis. Soon Joe was waiting at the edge of the beach as one of the resort staff raced by in 3 man jet ski. The driver made a quick turn churning large swells in the normally quiet waves and coasted the ski over to where Joe was standing. He had Joe take the controls and then spent a few minutes and practice runs showing Joe how to work the ski. In no time Joe was having a ball flying over the waves. Joe drove the ski around for about a half hour then coasted into shore and waved for us to join him. I took Susan by the hand, helped her up from the lounge, and we walked towards Joe. Susan was very relaxed and hadn't noticed she was still topless as we strolled down the beach.

"Hop on" said Joe as he gunned the engine in neutral. Susan sat behind Joe and I got on.

"You better hold on. This baby's fast!" laughed Joe. Susan wrapped her arms around Joe's waist, pressing her nude breasts into his back. I wrapped my arms around Susan and thought how lucky Joe was today. Joe hit the accelerator, launching the nose of the jet ski into the air as we began to cruise along the water. Susan sandwiched between us held on tight as Joe made some sharp turns and jumped the waves. She shrieked occasionally with a hard turn or a hard thump over a wave but she loved the thrill of the ride. It was getting late in the afternoon as Joe finally brought the jet ski back to shore. He went to the booth to arrange the ski return while Susan and I went back to the umbrella to pick up our few items. Susan put her bikini top back on as Joe came back. We gathered our few personal items and the three of us strolled back to the condo. Susan was between us and held my hand and Joe's hand as walked back to the condo, I called the resort staff to come in an hour and prepare dinner. Joe spend some time cooling off in the private pool while Susan and I shared a romantic shower together before coming down to the pool in our resort robes.

I was very turned on watching Susan being so naked and sexual around her son. She slipped off her bikini and slipped into the shower. I took off my suit and joined her as the cool water splashed on our bodies. I applied this coconut scented shampoo to her hair and massaged it into a white lather. I was against her back, giving her light kisses around her neck, as I ran the soap across her breasts. I rubbed the soap all over her chest as my cock harden and moved between her legs. She moaned lightly, enjoying my hard cock against the inside of her thighs, and my hand playing with the hard nipples of her breasts. The soap dropped from my hand as I reached down and slid my finger into wet fold of her pussy. My fingers rubbed against her clit while Susan squealed in delight and then she bent over holding onto one of the shower railings. Susan moved her legs apart as I ran my cock between the widening folds of her pussy and against her clit. After a little of this foreplay, I slowly worked my cock into her pussy. Susan hung her head down in a stream of water and muttered "fuck me, fuck me" while I increased the speed and intensity of my cock in her pussy.

Susan shook slightly and uttered "Oh god" as orgasms flowed through her body. She pulled away from me and then turned around. She pushed her chest hard against mine and kissed me deeply, rolling her tongue in my mouth. Then whispering in my ear, she said, "Cum on me". Dropping to her knees, Susan took my cock with both hands and stroked it fast until white streams of hot cum shot on her face. Now it was me holding on to the shower railings recovering from pleasure and I looked down at Susan who was looking up at me and our eyes locked for a moment. Then she wickedly grinned and moved back into the shower stream, washing my cum off of her. We quickly finished washing each other then dried off. We didn't bother to really dress but slipped on the resort robes and went down to our pool for dinner.

We walked over the patio where Joe was sitting. I sure he noticed how long it took us and noticed that certain spring in his mother's walk and that certain smile she has after sex. The resort staff was just starting to set up and started to serve some drinks. They set down three margaritas for us and I could see that Susan was about to ask them to take the one for Joe away but then stopped and let it go. Joe just smiled at his good luck and took a sip of his margarita. The staff served some Caribbean food that blew us away as we finished a second round of margaritas. We had dinner somewhat earlier than the day we came in and the sun had not begun to set yet. A cool breeze had come in off the ocean, dropping the temperature into the 70's.

"That was great food" I said, "Too bad we can't get this at home."

"I am going to miss it too." sighed Susan, "All there is at home is fast food and chains."

"I'm going to miss more than just food" laughed Joe, "Looks like a great place to live"

"Sometimes" I said, "It is better place to visit than live. Well, enjoy the few days we are here. College will be coming in a few months and you will be very busy for the next four years. I think I am done here and I'm going to watch the sunset from the hot tub on our bedroom deck. Who is in?"

"I am" smiled Susan.

"Hmm, I might get in later" said Joe, "I really want to see the sunset from the beach."

"OK" I said, "Suit yourself but try to come back before it gets too dark."

Susan and I got up from our chairs as the staff cleaned up. Joe said goodbye and headed for the beach. We climbed the stairs to our bedroom and went through the glass doors to the deck outside of the bedroom. I raised the cover of the hot tub and removed it by a side deck railing. It was fizzing until Susan started to play with the controls and white plumes of water began to vibrate through the spa. I removed Susan's robe and she stepped into the spa. She was finding a comfortable spot while I slid off my robe and hopped in. The deck had a great southern view of the beach and the sun seemed to be inches above the water.

"I wonder why Joe didn't want to join us?" asked Susan.

"Maybe he really wanted to see it set from the beach but I think he wanted to see if there were any girls to meet there." I said, "Maybe he wanted to see more of that German side show. Could be he had to walk off those margaritas. He doesn't drink, at least I don't think he does, and he did have 2 of them."

"I was going to them take it back" said Susan, "But I thought why not. He is on vacation, he is out of school, and soon he will be in college. He has grown to be a man. Have to start trusting him to do things that adults do"

I nodded and adjusted the controls again to where the water jets were slower. The sun sank into the water within a minute and the dim solar lights surrounding the deck came on. A full moon appeared from overhead giving some illumination to the surrounding view. We heard the entry door of the condo open, then close, and heard Joe's voice yelling out he was back. A second later, Joe stuck his head out of the glass door entrance.

"How's the water?" asked Joe.

"Great" sighed his mother, "How was the beach?"

"Really cool" said Joe, "I didn't know the sun could sink that fast."

"Yeah it does" I said, "You coming in?"

"Hmm" paused Joe, "I going to see what is on cable. MTV has a concert on sometime tonight and I really want to see it. I'll be back if it isn't coming on soon."

"OK", I said as Joe padded back down the stairs. The spa continued to churn water as we relaxed. The timer then shut off and the water slowed to an effervescent fizz.

"I think you need to reset the timer" sighed Susan, "I had one of those jets hitting just the right spot."

"You're going to make me jealous of the hot tub" I joked. I was about ready to reset the controls when Joe opened the glass doors.

"Concert doesn't start for a couple of hours" said Joe, "Thought I'd try out the spa with you." Joe was about to raise one foot into the spa when he noticed we were nude through the clear fizzing water. "Sorry, didn't wait to interrupt anything"

Susan smiled and said very soothingly, "Joe, it's OK. We weren't doing anything... yet" "Take off your swimming trunks and come on in." Joe hesitated for a moment. "This hot tub is designed for naked people only so don't be embarrassed. We aren't."

Joe turned his back to us and slid off his trunks. He eased in the spa with his back to us and after he was about half way in, he turned around and sat next to his mother. I could he was a little embarrassed and hit the timer so the white plumes of water would obscure the visibility of anything in the water. After a while Joe was relaxed and we began to chat.

Susan placed one arm over each of our shoulders and said, "It is so wonderful here to be with my best guys. I moved close next to Susan and accidentally bumped her right up against Joe. She didn't mind and Joe didn't either. He was finally comfortable being nude with us. "So, were there a lot of people watching the sun set on the beach?"

Joe said, "I think there were about 50 people scattered around the beach. Some were drinking wine, a lot were taking pictures, and the Germans were changing their clothes."

I laughed and said, "Not exactly how the swimming is at home. Some of them put on quite a show." Joe looked down for a moment. "No harm in looking, Joe. A couple of the girls were really good looking."

"Lets not forget some the guys were good looking too" laughed Susan. "None as good looking as you, Joe. You really turned his heads on the beach today. Did you meet or talk to any girls on the beach tonight?"

"I talked to a couple" said Joe, "But the only ones around my age were the Germans and honestly, none of us understood what the other was saying. I kind of nodded and they giggled a lot. Who knows what they were saying."

"Yeah, kind of tough to communicate or even look at them with a straight face after you have seen them naked all day" I joked.

"Even tougher" laughed Susan, "To keep your cocks from sticking out too!"

"Mom!" cried Joe in exasperation as we broke up laughing.

"Joe, nothing to be embarrassed about" she said soothingly as our laughter settled, "All guys get hard. It is very beautiful. Besides, I've seen you before when you were taking care of business and you were not in as much privacy as you thought. You've grown up"

Joe devilishly grinned from ear to ear, "I know. I knew you peeked in on me once in awhile. When I knew you were watching, sometimes I would be more of an exhibitionist. I figured you would either stop watching and give me my privacy or you'd get a thrill from it."

Susan slid her arm from Joe's shoulder and let it float on a jet water in front of her. "I'm sorry Joe, I should have given you more privacy but moms get curious too. And I did enjoy peeking in and sounds like you enjoyed giving your mom a show as well."

The timer on the spa turned off again and the water returned to a fizz. It became very quiet on the deck with only the distance sound of the waves hitting the beach. Susan let her hand that was balanced on top of a bubbling jet of water sink in the water and land on Joe's naked thigh. I looked over to see Joe's hard cock sticking up and glanced to see Susan looking at the same sight. I could feel my cock getting hard as well. Through the dimly lit shimmering water, I watched as Susan held her long fingers straight out and very slowly moved her hand from her son's thigh to his cock. Joe closed his eyes and exhibited a slight smile as his mother's fingers clasped around his cock. I watched intently as Susan started to give her son a hand job. She slowly began to stroke him until she got into a nice rhythm. Joe still had his eyes closed and slightly opened his mouth. Susan kept her eyes intent on her handy work while I began to stroke myself and watched.

Joe quietly uttered, "Faster Mom faster"

Susan began stroking him faster and if it wasn't for the water, she would have rubbed him raw. Joe opened his mouth wider and let out a moan. White ribbons of cum shot into the water as Susan coaxed very bit from her son's cock. Joe relaxed as his cock shrank from his mother's grip. Soon I smile came over his face.

"God mom" he smiled, "That was wonderful. It felt so good."

"I'm so happy you liked it" said Susan in a low sexy voice, "I have always wanted to do that before but never had to nerve to ask you or just do it. You OK with it?"

"Oh jeez, yeah." he smiled, "I loved it."

Susan moved her body around in the spa and using the water buoyancy floated on Joe's lap and gave him a big hug, pressing her chest hard against his. She gave him a very soft sensual kiss and then put the tip of her index finger on his chin. Susan said, "Now Joe, I think it is time for you to watch your concert and I need to spend some time with Craig. You know what I mean?" Joe smiled at his mother and nodded. "We will do this again sometime. OK?

Joe nodded and grinned. He slid out from under Susan as she floated back in the water. He climbed out of the spa and grabbing a towel from the stack next to the spa, drying himself quickly. He didn't bother with putting his swimming suit back on and walked nude through the condo. Needless to say after Joe left, Susan and I got out of the hot tub and jumped into our bed. It was a very passionate lovemaking session and we were both excited from what went on in the spa. It was almost an hour later and Susan was on top on me, riding up and down on my cock. I saw a movement of shadows and glanced over to me Joe at the doorway watching us. He stayed at the doorway for a few minutes and then went into his room. It was not long after that when we climaxed for the day. The next morning, Susan and I awoke late. Over some coffee in bed, she said that she wanted to do some shopping today instead of going to the beach. I called in for breakfast to be made while we were cleaning up. We donned our robes and headed for the pool where breakfast was being served. We looked in on Joe in his room. He was snoring and still sound asleep. Joe had kicked off his covers during the night and was lying nude on top of his bed. Susan smiled as I motioned her to come downstairs. The staff had arrived and was cooking as we walked to the patio table. We discussed Susan's shopping adventure over breakfast and then arranged with the staff to have the resort trolley pick us up and take us into town. We dressed quickly and left a note for Joe where we were going and that his breakfast was in the fridge. The resort trolley pulled up a few minutes and we left for town.

The trolley dropped us off with several other guests in the main shopping district. We spent hours looking at the goods sold in the market stalls and even bought a few items. We stopped for lunch then continued shopping for awhile then caught the trolley back to our condo. We entered the air conditioned condo and relaxed for a few minutes as it had become very hot that afternoon. Susan checked and Joe had left a note thanking her for breakfast and that he would be on the beach all day. We put away the items she bought and decided to swim for awhile. We went out on the patio and as I undressed, I watched Susan place her sun hat on the table then pull the white dress up over her body and on the ground. She wore no bra that day and all she had on were a pair of black panties. She had had an all over tan from the previous day and the bright sun enhanced the whiteness of her butt as she removed her panties. Soon we were swimming and frolicking in the cool water of our private pool.

Susan propped her elbows on the edge of the pool, holding her body above the water and said, "I wish we had one of these at home."

"We'd never make it to work" I joked, "No weather for the day, as weathergirl still enjoying a nude swim."

Susan splashed some water in my direction and said, "I'm serious"

"Well better make it a heated pool as our warm weather is only a few months" I said, "Besides, our apartments have pools."

"Not like this" she said, "I want a private one of my own."

"Maybe we should get an out of the way place with a pool" I said, "Actually I'm getting tired of juggling my apartment and yours. I think we should live together."

"I would love that" said Susan excitedly, "Our own secret hideaway. Since Joe is out of school and probably will be out of town for college, I don't have to be concerned about which school district he is in anymore. We could live anywhere."

"Getting rid of me already?" joked Joe as he walked to the edge of the pool.

"How was your day on the beach?" I asked.

"It was great" he said, "I met this girl from England and she taught me how to wind surf on those boards with the sails. After awhile it was real easy and we had a great time on the ocean."

"Great" said Susan, "I'm glad you met someone who speaks English"

"Her name is Jane and she is really nice" he said excitedly, "How was shopping? Did you get me anything?"

"Oh maybe something for later" Susan slyly smiled. "Come in and join us"

"Maybe later" smiled Joe, "Jane and her parents asked me to come over to their place and have dinner with them. Is it OK?"

"Yeah, I guess" said Susan, "What time do you think you will be back?"

"Probably right after sunset." smiled Joe.

"OK" smiled his mother, "Have fun with your new friend but call if you are going to be out late."

Joe nodded and went inside the condo. He came out in about a half hour, showered and dressed in a white linen shirt with white linen pants and sandals. He put on his shades and waved goodbye to us. We waved back as he sauntered down the road.

"Looks like a hot date" I joked.

"Well, I hope it's OK" said Susan, "I worry about him with people we don't know in a place that is not home."

"Mother, you worry too much" I joked, "Young guys like being the stranger in a strange land. There is something to the adventure of it. Besides, he is hoping to get lucky"

Susan splashed some more water my way, "I know you are right but I can't help it."

"Well I think it is time for us to have dinner as well" I said. I lifted myself out of the pool and went into the condo to call for the staff. I came back with the robes and we put them before the staff began to arrive. The cool breeze began to come in off of the ocean as dinner was ready. It was a great dinner as expected and we lingered over coffee and dessert as the staff cleaned then left.

Stabbing a slice of cheesecake with her fork, Susan sighed, "I hope Joe is having fun. I miss him being with us at dinner."

"Joe will be gone months at a time when he is in college" I said, "And I hope that you aren't going to be acting like this all the time when he is gone."