Incest and the Evening News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe stood in front of his mother and began to shed his clothes. While Susan watched Joe strip, I unzipped the back of her black dress and slowly moved the straps of her dress from her shoulders. I slid her dress to her ankles, revealing Susan's nude breasts that Joe could not resist earlier. Joe stood in front of his mother nude with his hard cock waving in the air. Susan told Joe to lay on the bed and after he did that, she bent over and placed her lips around her son's cock while I slid her black panties to her ankles. I began to strip as I watched a mother suck her son's cock. Soon I had my cock pressed against the crack of Susan's butt and ran my hands across her back while her head bobbed up and down. Joe had his eyes closed with a look of pure pleasure on his face.

Drops of my precum oozed on to her butt cheeks as I massaged the smooth fluid over each one. I dropped down on my knees and began to work my tongue between her butt cheeks. I spread her cheeks with each hand and tickled her rosebud with the tip of my tongue. Susan raised her head in a moan of appreciation then drove her son's cock deeper in her mouth. She spread her legs and allowed my tongue access to her pussy. Her bare pussy lips were wet with excitement as my tongue darted across her clit and along each lip.

Joe moaned, "Mom, this feels so good but I have to my cock in you!"

Susan pulled her son's cock from her mouth and smiled while her hand fondled Joe's stiff wet cock. "Lets try something I read about and we will all be happy." Susan sat at the edge of the bed and then reclined on her back with her legs dangling off the edge. "Joe, get between my legs and put your cock in me." Joe maneuver off the bed and bending his knees, slowly pushed his cock into his mother. Susan gasped slightly then said, "Craig, get on top of me and 69 me while Joe fucks me." I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself over Susan. I lowered my head to suck on her clit as I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock. It was a little strange to look down and see Joe's pumping cock inches away from my face and occasionally bumping his stomach into my forehead. Susan loved every minute of it as her moans vibrated on my cock and sucked it deeper than ever before.

Joe's pumping grew faster as my tongue rubbed harder causing Susan to squeal in ecstasy as never before. Joe pushed forward and stayed in that position for a minute as I smelled his cum pumping into his mother. I continued to lick her clit and Susan pulled my cock from her mouth as she tried to catch her breath from a series of orgasms. She began to stroke my cock fast and then milked my shooting cum into her mouth. Joe had his cock still pushed into the hilt as he watched his mother drink cum from my tap. "Wow" was all he could utter. I stopped sucking on Susan and Joe's flaccid cock slipped away from his mother. I rolled onto my back and Joe sat on the edge of the bed, massaging his mother's breasts and playing with her still hard and pointy nipples. Susan was in a very pleasurable place and kept whispering, "that felt so good" while Joe and I slowly and lightly rubbed our hands against Susan's body.

It wasn't that late but I reminded Joe that we had to get up early, pack, and catch the plane home. Joe nodded, gave his mother a light kiss, and left to his own room. I tucked Susan in, set the alarm, and turned out the light. The alarm went off at five and I made coffee while cleaning up. I looked at the smile still on Susan's face and let her sleep in for another half hour. By six, all of us were awake, cleaning up, and packing. The resort picked us up at seven and soon we were catching up on our sleep until the jet landed at one of the hubs. We awoke and slowly moved from the jet to another gate where a commuter jet would fly us the rest of the way home. Hours later the local shuttle van dropped us and our luggage at Susan's apartment.

The next month, our work lives returned to normal with Susan doing the weather and myself doing the evening news and the sports. However, Susan was the happiest weather girl on the network that summer as for our private lives, the sex was incredible. Joe did get a scholarship that summer and by August he left to go to a college on the east coast. During the fall, Susan and I decided to get married and combine the households. We slipped off to Vegas in November and did a quick ceremony at one of those chapels with Elvis as the best man. We bought some land on the outskirts of town and had a house built with a very private pool and spa arrangement.

Joe became very involved with his studies and didn't return for a visit home until that next summer. Susan missed him a great deal and wished he had been able to come to Vegas for the wedding. It was a very happy and very sexual reunion for the month of July and the three of us christened the pool and spa. Joe told us about the girl he was involved with a school. She was English and seems that he could not resist the accent. She was a tall thin blonde with a plain face who was attending college on a track and field scholarship. He confided to us that she was a bush shaver and another reason for the attraction. Joe returned to college that August with a promise to return for the holidays and he said he would bring his girlfriend with him to meet the family. Susan and I are waiting to meet this new girl and see how the family arrangements work out.