Incest and the Evening News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I know" Susan smiled, "It's just this is vacation and it is special for us."

"Well last night certainly was." I said, "I been meaning to ask you but was looking for the right time."

"It was a surprise for both of us" she blurted in, "I didn't expect or plan anything. It just happened and I certainly enjoyed it. I know Joe did as well."

"Did you know that Joe was watching us for awhile after we went to bed?" I asked.

Susan nodded her head in agreement and said, "He wasn't there too long but I really got turned on when he was watching. I guess you could tell."

"You nearly broke my cock when you starting bouncing so hard." I said smilingly, "You think that anything more will happen like that?"

"I don't know" Susan smiled, "I'll leave that up to Joe with whatever he is comfortable with or wants to do. Personally I'm open to experiment with this. You?"

"Well, yes" I said, "We have read and liked a lot of stuff like swinging or group stuff and ... incest. I'd like to explore this more. I'll be honest, seeing you with Joe got me very excited. I'm open to what ever happens."

"Still might remain just a fantasy" Susan smiled, "I guess we will see."

The sun started to drop in the water as we finished the last of the coffee. We took our chairs to the edge of the pool and removed our robes. We sat in the nude and watched the sun sink into the ocean. We become engrossed with the changing colors of the sky, water, and clouds. When the light show ended with the coming of twilight, we noticed 2 figures walking up the path from the beach. We had not paid much attention until we heard a voice say "Hi Craig, Hi Mom". Startled, we turned around to see Joe standing by the pool with a girl.

"Oh jeez, Joe" said an embarrassed Susan, "You could have yelled something sooner so we could have put something on!"

Joe laughed, seeing his mother trying to cover herself with her hands. "I'm sorry mom but I didn't think you and Craig would hanging out naked."

The girl said, "Hi, I'm Jane and don't worry, its' alright. This is a great place to be nude."

"Sorry" stuttered Joe, "This is Jane, the girl I was telling you about. This is my mom, Susan and her boyfriend, Craig."

"Hello" was about all we could say on short notice. Jane was a beautiful young girl, petite with brown hair and hazel eyes. Her face was almost plain but had this natural sexy look. She was wearing a blue bikini with a loose tangerine shirt.

Joe asked, "Her parents said it was OK if she could stay awhile as long as I didn't keep her out to late and walk her home." We nodded in agreement. "Mind if we use the hot tub on your bedroom deck?"

"Sure" I said without too much thought. The kids turned and chased each other into the condo. "Pretty girl" I said to Susan.

"She is" smiled Susan, "I guess we'll stay here for awhile. Can't use the spa or our bedroom for awhile."

"Your face is still red" I joked, "I didn't know you could be embarrassed so easily."

"Not everyday your son brings a girlfriend around and you are completely naked" she retorted. "I'm glad she wasn't shocked and I'm a bit surprised she was so calm about it."

"Well, a dip in the pool will take that red right out!" I said as I picked Susan up in my arms and tossed her into the pool. When Susan rose to the surface, I could hear her say "Damn you Craig" as I dove in cannonball style and landed close to her, splashing her with a wave of water. I popped to the surface only to have Susan laughing and splashing me with water. The splashing died down as we embraced and kissed in the pool while the moon began to rise. Soon I was sitting at the edge of the pool with Susan's lips wrapped around my hard cock. I watched in the pale moon light as Susan's head moved back and forth while the length of my cock slowly disappeared in her mouth then reappeared. Susan's sucking grew harder and faster and her hand played with my balls. She gave a light squeeze and I exploded into her mouth. I watched the movement of her throat move as she swallowed all of it.

Susan smiled and as she wiped a dab of cum away, said "Best dessert of all"

"That felt so good" was all I could mutter.

"Craig", she said, "I don't know about you but I'm getting cold staying out in the pool. They have been up there for almost two hours. Do you think they have had enough time alone or would we be interrupting?"

"I guess it depends on how fast he works" I said with a grin, "But if we are interrupting, they can move it into his bedroom. Perhaps they already have. Anyway, you need to warm up some." I stood up and extended my hand to help Susan out of the pool. She grabbed my hand but I must have not been balanced well as I fell in. Susan was laughing as I bobbed to the surface. I took her hand and we walked to the shallow end of the pool then up the three corner stairs to the patio. We went through the condo and opened he glass door to the bedroom deck.

Susan and I said "hello" to Jane and Joe as we walked onto the deck. The spa was bubbling at full speed but we could see they were nude in the spa. Of course, we hadn't bothered to put our robes back on either.

"Mind if we come in?" I asked, "Your mother was starting to get cold in the pool"

"Help yourself" said Joe, "I have to get Jane back to her place anyway."

Jane stood up and said, "Yeah, probably need to go back before mum and dad get worried. Besides, I need to get some items packed still as our plane leaves around ten tomorrow."

Susan nudged me slightly as I was staring too long at Jane when she stood up. She was thin and petite pretty girl who she had no hair on her pussy. I clumsily said, "Oh sorry to hear that you have to leave tomorrow."

"I hate to leave but we have been here for a week and its time to go home." said Jane as she slid into her bikini bottoms and pulled the tangerine shirt over her, then tied the strings of her bikini top through a loop in her bikini bottoms Joe climbed out of the hot tub as we stepped in and put on only his shirt, pants, and sandals.

"It was nice to meet you" said Susan, "I know Joe had a great time windsurfing with you. I hope you keep in touch." They said their goodbyes and left the spa to ourselves. "Must have something you liked."

"Hmm, what do you mean?" I asked lazily.

"I had to nudge you. You were staring at her pussy so much, it was almost embarrassing." said Susan, "Is that something you like?"

"I have seen a lot of pictures of bald pussies" I said, "but that is the first one I have ever seen in person. I didn't mean to stare but it did look quite delightful."

"I bet" smiled Susan, "I imagine Joe has some appreciation of it too. I think I'm going to opt for a warm bath, the chlorine in the pool and this spa is really bothering my eyes today. Hope you don't mind. See you in bed in a little bit?"

"You bet" I said. I settled back as Susan got out of the spa and went into the bedroom. I began to daydream and almost fell asleep until I snapped to reality. I figured that I had been in the hot tub long enough and got out. After drying off, I hopped in the king size bed and began to play with the TV remote. Susan was still in the bathroom as I ran through the 50 or so channels on the TV. She had been in there a long time until the door opened and Susan came out with a large towel wrapped around her.

She walked to the edge of the bed, opened the towel, and said, "Ta dum!" Susan had shaved her pussy. "What do you think?"

"News at ten, weathergirl shaves pussy. Pictures at eleven." I joked and admired the view in front of me. "Really, I love it. You are so beautiful."

"I can tell" she smiled, "You are staring again. If I knew I could get this much attention, I would have done it a long time ago."

"Done what?" Joe's voice echoed from the stairwell.

"You are back already?" said his mother as she rewrapped the towel around her then rolled on the bed next to me.

"I've gone for an hour" said Joe.

"Time has flown by." I said, "Jane seems like a nice girl. Too bad she is leaving tomorrow."

"She was cool" smiled Joe, "We had a lot of fun today but eventually all of us go home. I mean we are leaving day after tomorrow."

"It was nice that you met someone and had fun while we were shopping" Susan then smiled, "I hope we didn't interrupt anything this evening."

"Oh no" smiled Joe, "We were mainly talking and it was time for her to get back."

"Only talking?" I asked. "With a pretty naked girl in the hot tub?"

"Well" Joe blushed, "We kissed and some stuff but nothing too far. I could tell you liked her"

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, you kept staring at her and your cock was sticking out." laughed Joe

"See I told you." said Susan.

"I guess I could not help it." I said, "She was very pretty."

"That's OK" said Joe, "Jane wasn't offended by it. Besides, she was looking at mine most of the evening, anyway."

"Joe!" exclaimed Susan, "I suppose you didn't look at her at all?"

Joe blushed slightly and said, "Hmmm, yes. Maybe a little more than look."

Susan smiled at her son, patted her hand on the bed, and quietly said "Sit down" Joe sat on the side of the bed next to his mother. "It's OK Joe. It is what men and women do when they are together. No harm in a little exploring especially with a pretty girl like Jane."

"She was pretty cool." Joe said, "I really like that English accent. It is what attracted me to her when I heard her talk on the beach."

"I am sure her accent wasn't the only thing" I said.

"Pay no attention to Craig" smiled Susan, "He just likes bald pussies."

"I like them too." smiled Joe.

"How about this one?" I said, as I snapped away Susan's towel. Susan yelled "Craig!" as she turned very red. Joe looked down at his mother's naked hairless pussy then looked into her eyes and smiled lovingly.

"It's very beautiful" he said quietly.

Susan's face returned to a blush as their eyes met. "Really?" she said quietly, "You think so? As nice as Jane's?"

"Better" Joe said in a confident smile.

Susan grinned wickedly and whispered to her son, "Want to see more?"

Joe nodded as his mother propped two pillows behind her, leaned back on the pillows, and extended her legs. Joe rolled onto his side and rested his face on one arm at his mother's feet, with a clear view of the inside of his mother's shapely legs. I sat up and scooted close to Susan as my cock began to rise. Susan looked at her son, smiled then closed her eyes. Both of her hands stroked her thighs and she raised her knees slightly as she began to work on her pussy. One finger slowly moved up and down the slit of her pussy until it disappeared between her lips. Her finger moved up and down across her clit until a sultry grin came across her face. As her finger became wet, she used her other hand to push her lips apart exposed the pink inner folds of her pussy and her hard clit. I could see that Joe's cock was having a tough time pushing in those white linen pants.

"Joe" I said quietly not to disturb the moment, "Take off your clothes." Joe softly lifted himself from the bed and without taking his eyes off his mother, removed his shirt and pants. His cock was sticking straight out with a slick precum oozing over his cock head. Susan opened her eyes for a moment and observed her nude son watching her masturbate. She closed her eyes again and began to rub her clit more vigorously. Joe returned to our bed, sitting between his mothers's outstretched knees with his legs crossed. Joe and I were stroking ourselves as Susan began to move her index finger around her clit in small circle motions and pushed another finger deep inside her pussy.

Susan moaned and held still for a moment then returned to her finger action. Soon, she had two fingers moved in and out of her pussy and her other index finger teased and thrashed her clit. I reached over and began to feel her breasts and lightly pinch each nipple. She began to whisper, "oh god, oh god" as her fingers moved faster. She gasped then cried out as she moved her fingers in deep and pressed hard on her clit. She leaned her back quietly in motionless ecstasy. I leaned over and began to suck on one of her nipples, then kissed my way up her chest as Susan's eyes fluttered open. She caught a glimpse of her naked Joe before our tongues meet in a kiss. I could feel Susan's hot breath in my mouth and could hear her breathing hard as my kisses moved from her lips to her cheek then to the edge of her ears.

To this day, I am not sure why I said it or why the idea crossed my mind at that moment. Very softly I whispered to Susan, "I want to see Joe fuck you." Susan broke into this very lusty grin and nodded yes. I moved to the side as Susan continued to smile at her son, then swung her one leg over his head and rolled onto all fours. Joe was staring into his mother's butt and pink pussy as his hand stroked faster on his cock. Joe wasn't sure what was going on or what he was supposed to do. I said, "Joe, Susan wants to feel your cock inside her."

Joe look slightly puzzled and said, "You sure it's OK?" I nodded and he said quietly, "I have never done this with a girl before."

I said, "Joe, you know what to do. Just get on your knees and very slowly put your cock in your mother's pussy and nature will do the rest."

Joe uncrossed his legs and got on his very wobbly knees. He scooted forward and very slowly ran his hands across Susan's butt, massaging each cheek. After he felt a little more comfortable, he took his cock with one hand and guided his cock head to the love canal of Susan's pussy. I watched as her son's cock slowly disappeared into her. Susan's eyes opened widely then closed with a slight gasp for breath. As nature took it's course, Joe began moving his cock in and out of Susan. He grasped her hips and moved them in rhythm to his stroking. Susan was moaning and having mini orgasms as her son's balls slapped with each stroke. Joe exclaimed, "Oh mom, this feels sooo good!"

Joe's strokes became faster and I knew between the show earlier and his first time that he was going to cum soon. He pushed hard and let out a cry as his cum poured into his mother. Susan was breathing hard as she collapsed on the bed with her son on top of her. They were motionless for a minute until Joe's cock returned to normal and slipped out of her. He rolled on his back, trying to catch his breath. Susan rolled to one side and kissed her son slightly and beamed at him lovingly. Then I moved Susan on to her back and spread her legs apart. Susan smiled wantonly as I placed each ankle on my shoulders and slowly pushed my cock in her. It felt a little strange pushing my cock in her pussy that was filled with Joe's cum but it made the pushing all the easier. I pushed in deep lifting Susan's legs high in the air, and leaned forward to suck on her nipples. I lingered my mouth on her nipples until they were hard and pointy and Susan moaned with each suck. I glanced over to see Joe watching with a satisfied smile on his face.

I firmly grasped Susan's knees with each hand and began to slowly then faster pump in and out of her. She was still tight but had less friction than what I was used to and I was pumping harder and faster than I ever had before. Susan was moaning and slightly moving from side to side. Susan looked into my eyes and her lips mouthed "I love you". Susan reached down around her pussy and soaked her finger tips into the liquid flowing from her pussy. She placed her index finger in her mouth and sucked on it as my pumping cock felt bigger, wider, and harder than it had ever before. The sweat was rolling off of me and I was breathing hard. I hadn't noticed how hard Susan was breathing as well as moaning. She reached underneath me and massaged her moist finger into my ass. I groaned and released streams of hot cum into her pussy. I let legs slowly slide to the bed as her finger slipped out and our hot sweating bodies relaxed on each other.

After what seemed like hours, Susan just said, "wow!"

"Yeah, wow!" I replied.

"Mom that felt so good." said Joe, "It was the best feeling I ever had in my life."

"Sex is that good" sighed his mother.

I looked at the alarm clock and said, "It's about two in the morning, I think we should call it an evening. OK?

Joe nodded and kissed his naked mother goodnight then walked into his bedroom. I waited until I heard Joe rustled his sheets then turned off the light. I snuggled with Susan who was enjoying being in pleasure land. We held each other in warm silence.

"I can't believe we did that." I said, "That had to be the wildest thing I ever did."

"Me too!" grinned Susan, "I loved it. I can't describe the feeling of having Joe inside me. It felt so good, so nasty, so exciting, so.... I don't know."

"I didn't know that Joe was a virgin." I said

"Me neither" she smiled, "I can't believe I was his first time. He was good for his first."

"I could tell." I smiled, "So where do we go from here with Joe?"

"I don't know how you feel about this or Joe either" said Susan, "but I would like to explore the mother son love some more. It is so sexually intense."

"I'm OK with it." I said, "I don't mind sharing you with Joe. It's not like you are seeing another man or anything. This incest thing really turned me on, I got so hot watching Joe fuck you. You, fucking your son, wow!"

"I know" sighed Susan with a yawn, "I feel the same. Let's get some sleep and see how this goes. Maybe this will be our only time maybe not."

All of us slept until almost noon. I made coffee and called for the staff to prepare a meal. I woke Joe up and the three of us had a late breakfast on the patio. No one said anything about last night but we all had knowing smiles on our faces. Being it was our last day, I arranged to have us on the sunset cruise around the island. A small cruise ship departs from the resort harbor around seven in the evening where a buffet is served and a band plays. The boat sails around the island until it is in position for a great view of the sunset and then returns after the sun is down. Until then we spent the last afternoon, lounging on the beach and getting the last chance for a tan or swim. It got around five in the afternoon when we waved goodbye to the beach and headed back to the condo. Joe and I dressed casually in white shirts and pants while Susan dresses up in a slinky black dress.

The resort trolley picked us up and delivered us to the boat on time. Soon, we were together with many other guests looking over the bow of the cruise ship as it pulled away from the dock. The water was very smooth that evening and it was almost dream like as the boat glided through the waters around the island. We ate lightly in the buffet while sipping on strong pina coladas. Then we strolled to the top deck where the band was playing. Joe and I took turns dancing with Susan who enjoyed dancing especially with the attention of two men. The sun was starting to set and most of the passengers were heading to the observation decks to watch.

"Ready to watch the sun set?" I asked.

Susan whispered in my ear, "Joe and I need a minute alone. Go out on the deck and we will join you in a minute."

I nodded and watched Joe and his mother head towards to other end of the boat. As Susan told me later, they went to a secluded vacant section of the ship. Joe had told her how much he wanted her and he kissed her passionately, pulling the down the top of her dress, then sucked on his mother's nipples until they heard people coming. Susan quickly pulled up her dress, took Joe by the hand, and walked to the observation deck where I was. The sun set quickly and the boat steamed back to the resort. I had a last dance of the evening with Susan. While the boat played a slow tune, Susan recounted the make out session with her son as I danced close to her, hiding the bulge in my pants from the other dancers. The evening passed so fast after the boat docked and soon we were dropped off at our condo. The three of went to the stairs and into our bedroom and there was no mistake about what we wanted to do.