All Comments on 'Indecent Connections'

by CumdumpsterSister926

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

More! More! Great job!

masterj32202masterj32202over 9 years ago
Please Continue

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wiw

sir I gotta say I read a lot of story here and this one is the best combination of sub/master and incest I saw so far great and keep writing I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Usually master/slave isn't my thing

No big deal, I move on to the next story. Not this one. I really enjoyed it and I am ready for the next chapter. Please. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue

johnsjointjohnsjointover 9 years ago
Great job

I normally don't continue with master/slave stories, but I am going to be watching for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Ive never left a comment in over four years but this story is excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

This is one of the better BSDM brother sister stories out there, I am looking forward to more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I'll be watching for the next chapter, and hopefully see him take his sister's pussy, making her his perfect slut slave.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Torn

I like the story itself. Your writing style made it difficult to enjoy. You use a lot of unnecessary words so that the picture you're trying to present doesn't flow.

Here's an example. "With lightning speed she returned with the laptop she was tasked to get." Just write... with lightning speed she returned with the laptop. Period. There's so many unnecessary, and lengthy descriptions through out the whole thing that it starts to become an awkward read, and that can quickly ruin the picture because it becomes jumbled. Overly described. That make sense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know about the slave business in this story

But I sure like the idea of a kid sister as her big brother's cumdump. Look, the boy's a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls never quit. It just stands to reason that he's got to have a nice warm mouth, a tight moist asshole, and a sopping wet twat to blow his balls into. A baby sister provides all three. Whenever the boy feels like a relaxing and enjoyable oral, anal, or cuntal fuck, he just goes over to his little sister, plugs his big hard cock into the hole of his choice, pumps away as much as he likes, and unloads his brotherly balls into sweet little sis. She gets the protein, her big brother's semen, that's so important to a growing girl. He gets relief and also the sense of masculine supremacy that a boy needs to make his way in the world. A win-win situation all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This one is up there with the novels!

Literally, the first BDSM I could read without getting squeamish. Usually, I turn away from this kind of thing, but the way you wrote it, along with the situation the brother was facing had let me continue on without any guilt. I'd read this one again, while eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
My first slave/dom story

I must admit my cock is rock hard...Looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

this is a good story. i will reserve judgement if it will be a great or maybe a superb story until i read two or three more chapters. right now it looks like to be at least a great story.

LaughingRavenLaughingRavenalmost 3 years ago

I loved how reticent he was, but then his conviction to do it right and whole heartedly. I enjoy the interaction between the two and the tension building. I normally prefer Female Doms but this one caught my attention. Well done. Look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumdumpsterSister926@CumdumpsterSister926
648 Followers
Been around for a while, mostly a reader now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES