Indecent Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a minute of nothing happening but I started to feel her hands on my boxers. I didn't have the heart to look down at her so I kept my eyes on my paperwork even though I couldn't process it in the slightest. What we were doing was crossing into a territory that should never be breached. If something went wrong there was no coming back from this; our relationship would be forever changed. I closed my eyes as the feeling of my boxers sliding down brought more anxiety to me. Part of me was saying to stop but the other was in so much need that it was over powering my morals. My erection came springing from my pants towards my awaiting sister underneath me. Again there was no movement and no words in the room. Just stillness, the kind that chills your whole body because you know something is about to happen. You're not sure what will happen but you know that it will be big.

First one hand took grip of me. Next was her tongue to run up the entire length. One hand moved up and down the length of my shaft while the other fondled my balls. It was heavenly, with all the pent up frustration any attention to them was a godsend. It soon became clear to me that this was not her first rodeo. The way she worked my balls and shaft was to a professional's status. It didn't take long to get my breathing heavy and make me supremely wet with her saliva. Finally the point came where I couldn't take looking away anymore. I rolled out the chair a little bit to uncover the beauty servicing me underneath. Ava was working in earnest on my cock. Her head was bobbing up and down on me ferociously. Snaking my way into her dirty blond hair I moved enough away so that her eyes could come into contact with mine. I saw no repulsion or anger at what was going on. What my little sister was showing me was enjoyment and satisfaction. Ava wanted this as much as I did and at the moment that was good enough for me. This goaded me on and gave me more confidence to start encouraging her, "That's a good girl. Suck my cock, oh it feels so fucking good." My balls started to tighten and both of us could tell I was close to cumming. "Ava honey stop, I'll finish the rest in the bathroom." I tried to be nice so she wouldn't have to deal with my sticky mess and what to do with it.

She didn't let go of my dick though. Her hand continued to stroke me as her mouth came off me. "Please sir, I understand if you don't wish to give it to me; but I really want your cum. Sir, please will you force me down and choke me with your big cock. I want your cum to swallow; please sir use this slut hole for your cum." Her words were honest and with her pleading eyes I couldn't say no to her. She went back to bobbing up and down me. I snaked another hand into her hair waiting for the right moment to shove her down and come. She read me well enough to know when it was time and opened wide for me. Ava gagged at first but didn't struggle. Her reaction was not immensely clear to me since I was in the throes of my orgasm. When I was empty I let go so she could come up for air. I caught my breath and peered down at her. She seemed to be savoring her own moment before letting our eyes connect. It was a passionate moment between us just staring into each other's eyes. Ava had a satisfied smile on her face as she asked, "Sir can I speak honestly?"

"Come up here and sit on my lap so we can talk." She did just that and sat down on my knees facing me, neither of us were bothered by my still semi-hard dick in between us. I pushed some of the askew hair behind her ear and told her that she could speak freely. "Aiden have you liked this so far?"

"Yes Ava, I have I'm not going to lie, we've gone way past that."

"Then keep me, please you're the perfect master for me. I can trust you, you won't hurt me, but you were still firm with me."

"What do you mean keep you; like as my submissive permanently?"

"Yes, I'll be a good girl I promise. I'll suck your cock whenever you command and I'll always follow your orders."

"Ava I'm not even sure if what just happened should have happened let alone do it again."

"I don't want to force you into anything; but I really want you to me my master. Can we at least try for little while?"

"Ok for this weekend we can test this out, but then we have to separate for the week for work and to get our head straight. I don't want this to ruin our relationship." I rubbed my hand against her cheek and she pushed farther into it like a dog would to someone trying to pet it. She shifted a little on top of me reminding me just how hard I still was. Ava clearly realized it as well and looked down. "Sir, you're still very hard. Of course it is your decision, but I can suck your cock again." I was going to accept her offer but she continued speaking, "Or sir if you would like it better you can fuck me." I was shocked and didn't exactly know how to respond at first. Ava must have known my amazement at her offer because she started speaking quickly before I could push her away or tell her to stop, "The decision is yours sir but I would love to have your big cock rammed into me. But I must say sir that my pussy cannot be used. I have never taken a cock up there but please feel free to use my ass for your pleasure. This slut enjoys cock up her ass; you don't even need a condom I will gladly take all of your cum into me. I know it is a lot to ask of you sir but I really wanted you to know that you could. You are my master; I will do what you command so you choose how to use me." She was so nervous and scared she had said the wrong thing that she was freaking out a little. I quickly had to take command of the situation.

"Ava did you offer all of your body to me just now?"

"Yes sir, except for my pussy. I am not yet ready to give you my virgin pussy sir."

"Didn't your last boyfriend fuck you in the pussy?" I saw no reason to be delicate with my words anymore. "No sir, my last master wanted to cum inside me with no exceptions. I didn't want him to because I was scared so we never went that far."

"Ava you have to be sure this is what you want. I'm too horny right now to think completely straight so you have to be sure this is what you want."

"Yes sir I am sure I want you to breed my ass like the cumdumpster that I am. Please sir, fuck me for your pleasure." Taking a big sigh I knew that I was done for. She had to be mine, this was no longer and innocent exploration of this life. This weekend had to be magical because there was a possibility neither of us could force ourselves to go this far again. With the last bit of my strength to fight gone I relaxed into what was to come this weekend. "Go to my room and clean up. I want the floor immaculate, new sheets on the bed, and you waiting for me in a half hour. After, we will go shopping for groceries and some other things. When we come back we'll have lunch and talk about all the things you wrote down earlier. We will go out to dinner tonight." She made an attempt to go do as she was bid but I stopped her first. Grabbing her a little harshly I pulled her face towards me. I planted a kiss right on her lips which she responded to quickly. It was getting to be too much so I had to stop us before I bent her over right there at the desk. With the separation she nearly ran to go get her tasks done. I on the other hand set a timer on my phone so that I knew exactly when it was time.

12