All Comments on 'Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 01'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Racist story

Racist story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard read

Way to many words not translated to English language. Very hard to follow the story. I don't think it was racist though just non con.

NiranaNiranaover 5 years ago
great

I thought I wouldn't like it as it was a nonconsent story, but man, this is just great! wonderful so far. Looking forward to next part eagerly - just as I look forward to all your stories! I liked how they played with the buttocks of mother and daughter in front of each other. I hope Poonam is fucked and sexually humiliated in front of her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missing Vidya

Many are expecting to have another story of Vidya but you started this one. This story is good but has no match in front of Vidya......the best story of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and erotic story, which I do not consider is racist in any respect. The sailors are being very generous in making the wife pregnant and the husband should be suitably grateful.

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback

@Anon, How is it a racist story?

@Anon, I am sorry if you found it hard to read. I always make an attempt to translate any Hindi words I use (or Bengali). Which one didn't you understand?

@Nirana, thanks for the comment.

@Anon, I know you Miss Vidya, but please try to judge each series on its own. Vidya will come back in due time.

@Anon, thanks for the comment.

The sailors are being very generous in making the wife pregnant and the husband should be suitably grateful.

LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Very well written. The pirate concept and the molestation elements are top notch! #letsGetPoonamPregnant xD Looking forward for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it finally the perfect balance of non consent

Very good sir i like this story alot how the wife is shy and yet shes a obedient. Slut.. U should. Make her have a sperm diet where all the men cum in a bowl and give it to her as breakfast. Very good story sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good writer

very well written. Keep it coming--show some romance along the way with one of the boys. turn it into a joyable journey for all, everyone enjoying it eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Story

Nice Story Man!

But I think the real story & all the fun is about to start now. Best till now is the way beauties enter the ship. Make it another hits like Wife Vidya story of yours.

arch3rarch3rover 5 years ago
Excellent New Story!

Very good story, continue this soon!

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

@Anon "Love it" - thanks for the hashtag! #letsGetPoonamPregnant! - LOVE it!

@Anon, yes - Poonam is shy, but she will have no choice but to obey.

@Anon, thanks for the suggestion.

@Anon, yes - the actual "fun" is about to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Please finish it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

SOOO boring and slow, asian wife defiant, while husband a pussy, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not ever bad.

This is so terrible it boggles the imagination. Takes forever to get to any sex. Before that the reader gets treated to disgusting armpit hair. Too many terms are India related and not what most of the rest of the world would know what they are or mean. Next time make it sexy not disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story.

what's coming next..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect

Indian women are so hot and the combination of prudishness the society enforces with their forced submission to men is wonderful. It's like that thrill on a crowded bus where you have managed to cup your hand around a pretty stranger's choot and rub her pussy and she just meekly allows you to finger her.

Then you feel her moisten and spread her thighs to give you room to insert your fingers...

spankedboyspankedboyabout 5 years agoAuthor

----

It's like that thrill on a crowded bus where you have managed to cup your hand around a pretty stranger's choot and rub her pussy and she just meekly allows you to finger her.

Then you feel her moisten and spread her thighs to give you room to insert your fingers...

----

Hahaha looks like you have experience!

shang40shang40almost 4 years ago
Very nice and hot

I really liked the idea of being captured on sailing. Especially when you are accompanied by mother in law. A wise Sasuma. Who accepted the situation and suggested son in law and her daughter to accept the situation and obey.

The slaps to Mr. Sharma broke his ego. The conversation between the family in another room especially by mom of Poonam that the couple is trying to get pregnant with a donated sperm and here getting it free of cost is really a wise.

And what Bhimji said that she will be pregnant in next two months is good for family.

Bhimji has decided to make Poonam as his Queen, a slut Queen. Moreover Asin the Asout as Master said will also be benefited with daily doses of good young Cocks. She may eventually get pregnant too.

I respect your style of writing. Taking us in the situation and make us feel We as Mr. Sharma.

Waiting for further episodes .....

Love you Spanked boy.

Watching wife giving blowjob and later a good spanking is best scene. Many husbands never thought this.

spankedboyspankedboyover 3 years agoAuthor

She is a wise Sasuma indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a suggestion, if you are using south indian characters let them have the correct names and speak the languages of that region. Apart from this the narrative has good scope.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 2 years ago

Fantastic beginning, SpankedBoy. I have enjoyed several of your series and commented on your writing but I think you are raising the bar with this new series. I can’t comment on India customs and mannerisms but it seems you have readers who can. One of the many things I enjoyed about this first chapter is the shades of vintage bodice-ripper pulps from the fifties and sixties. Well done! I would love if you spool this series out for many chapters. Ty4S L O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to reread this series many times. It is my personal favourite. Short, sweet, with a banger of an ending.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and feedback.

@Anon, the story is in English so as much as possible I try to avoid other languages in the story.

@ LO Reins, thank you.

@Anon, it is one of my own favourites too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite series on the site. Short, but not too short, with lots of plots, rich character, sex and of course sex.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thanks. I like it too. This is my only series where I planned the whole series and the chapter breakdown before starting to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...