Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife, mother-in-law and I are captured by rogue sailors.
10.4k words
4.21
122k
163

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers

This is the first part of a four-part story that contains elements of non-consensual sex, rape, unsafe sex, adultery, humiliation, forcible confinement, cuckoldry, exchange of body fluids and violence. Obviously do not try this at home. This is just a story. Read it to masturbate, not imitate. -- Tarek Zia (Author)

*****

Part One -- The Capture

My wife, mother-in-law and I are captured by insurgents on a ship

We never saw the terrorists' boat coming. I wasn't even paying much attention. We thought at first it was a fishing trawler. It certainly looked like one of the many we had passed. Suddenly, it passed very close to us. It dwarfed our little yacht completely. As we watched, a few men climbed down a rope ladder from the side of the trawler and got into a little dinghy and rowed towards us. We didn't think much of it, until they were right on top of us, and in a trice began to climb into our little yacht, and before drawing their guns on us.

There were three of us on the yacht. There was me, a thirty-year-old whose daytime job is a freelance reporter. I was also a pretty good soccer player, playing for the second division team of Bombay's famous football team The Colonials Mumbai FC. There was a chance that next year I might make it to the premier division. Not bad for a hobby.

The others were my twenty-two-year-old sexy and gorgeous tall, big breasted wife Poonam, the love of my life, and her mother Asin, a lady who was now approaching her forty-fifth year, but with a combination of diet, exercise and good genes, looked no older than thirty-five.

The three of us had been cruising in the Indian Ocean, not far from Madras, soaking up the hot sun. With Poonam's dad unable to make it due to work issues, I was enjoying my time with two lovely sexy ladies, flirting with and playfully teasing my mother-in-law all the time, while having loud, boisterous sex with Poonam every night, and making sure the lovely Asin heard it sleeping in the next cabin. This was Paradise, and I was in it. Now suddenly there was trouble in Paradise and we were staring at the barrels of guns drawn against us.

We were not even given the time to change. I was still dressed in T-shirt and trousers. My wife was dressed in a loose top and a mini skirt that barely reached to her knees. And my mother-in-law Asin was wearing a yellow and white polka dot sun dress that clung to her big butt and left her legs bare.

"Get in the dinghy." One of the men told us in broken Hindi.

"Who are you?" My wife Poonam yelled back. "Why are you doing this? You have no right!"

Another of the men laughed. Then he pointed the gun at my wife and said, "Get in the dinghy, Bhabhi, before I empty this in your tandroost body, you BITCH!"

The casual way he called my wife a vile name and threatened to kill her while still calling her Bhabhi (respected sister-in-law) sent a chill down my spine. Poonam didn't seem too bothered.

"We are Indian citizens." My wife went on. "You have no right to do this to us."

It seriously looked like Poonam would try and challenge the men, who seemed to have no compulsions about killing us and just taking our yacht.

"Poonam, please!" Asin hissed back at her. "For goodness' sake, beti, be quiet."

We slowly climbed in the dinghy, where another man was already seated, with a gun pointed at us. As we sat there, waiting, I started to count the total number of guys. There was one guy in the boat with us. Three were in the yacht, going through our belongings. That made 4.

The original guy who had first shouted at Poonam appeared on the deck. He said something in Tamil to the guy who was in the dinghy. Then another man climbed into the dinghy and started to row. Soon we left the yacht and were headed back towards the bigger ship. The fishing trawler.

"Where are you taking us?" My wife asked the man with the gun. "Why are you kidnapping us?"

The man just pointed the gun back at her, and then mouthed one word.

"BOOM!"

He then laughed.

"Poonam. Please!" Asin hissed again. "Do you want to get us all killed? They have guns!"

I began to note down the appearances of the two men on the boat with us. They were all dark skinned, thin, tall and muscular. So were the two guys who remained back in the yacht. They all spoke Tamil. Probably fishermen from South India, perhaps Tamil Nadu. Yet, why did they have guns if they were fishermen? I didn't speak Tamil so I couldn't understand them at all.

Suddenly a fear came into my mind. I remember reading reports about the growing Tamil insurgency in Sri Lanka. But ... but ... Sri Lanka was so far south! There was no way those Tamil insurgents could be this far up north, in Indian waters, could they? We were merely a day's journey from Madras! And what did they want with us? We were neither Tamil, nor Sinhalese!

I got my answer soon enough. The other guy, who was rowing, said something to the guy with the gun. They both started to laugh.

"What did you say?" Poonam asked again.

The man with the gun looked at her with an evil leer. Then he turned to me and said, "My friend said it would be fun to fuck your wife."

Then he looked at Poonam and mocked her, "Bhabhi, tujhe chodne main mazaan aye ga."

The man's comment confirmed my worst fears.

These men would normally have just shot us dead and taken our boat. They were pirates, or insurgents. But seeing Poonam and Asin, two beautiful ladies, and the chance to capture them, had changed their plans. These were probably criminals and sailors who hadn't been home, or with a woman, for months. Now suddenly they have two beautiful, curvaceous, fair skinned helpless ladies at their mercy. Poonam and Asin would probably be held captive on the ship and forced to become sex slaves, serving the crew day and night. I would probably be kept alive to be used as leverage, so that Poonam and Asin did what they were asked to.

I looked at Asin and caught her worried glance. I realized she too had come to the same conclusion, and hence she was hushing Poonam down. No need to make a bad situation worse. We were now at the mercy of these hoodlums, and it wasn't looking good.

The dinghy moored beside the trawler. Two huge hooks were lowered from a crane, to be attached to the side of the dinghy. The man who was rowing fixed those hooks to the mooring clamps of the dinghy.

I would have to remember this, I told myself. If we must escape, somehow, I would have to know how to lower the dinghy. Asin, whose father had been in the Navy, knew her way around boats, so maybe she could help. I looked up at the trawler.

It was a big trawler. The ship had a main deck, and then two decks above the main level. The bridge was on the top most deck. A rope ladder, about 20 feet, hung from the main deck down to the dinghy. I couldn't see the name of the boat.

"You." The man pointed the gun at my mother-in-law. "Climb."

"Yes. I will." Asin replied. "Please do not shoot."

"I will not shoot you." The man laughed. "After all, we want to fuck you. Every day. For a loooooong time."

He gave her an evil grin.

I said nothing. I couldn't. The barrel of the gun had now turned and was pointed sorely at me, before being pointed back at Asin.

My mother-in-law placed her hands on the role ladder and caught hold of one of the rungs. She then put her feet on the lowest rungs and started to climb up. As she climbed a couple of rungs, the man with the gun raised his free hand and brought it down on her rump.

SMACK!

It was a sharp hit. Asin nearly lost of her grip but managed to hold on. My beautiful mother-in-law remained still, trying to be as dignified as possible, even as this man smacked, and then openly fondled, her ass.

"You have such a nice, big, fleshy gaand, Aunty." The man smirked. "Our boss would fall in love with you. He likes women with big bottoms. The last time we captured someone like you, she spent months locked up in his room, servicing him day and night with her cunt and ass!"

We didn't say anything. Both Poonam and I watched as this man molested her mother brazenly, lifting her dress, and then inserting one finger, then two, in the crack of her ass. The other man watched and laughed.

Then the gunman smacked her on the bum again.

SMACK!

"Climb!"

Asin climbed and quickly went up the ladder. Then the man turned to my wife Poonam.

"Your turn, Bhabhi. Climb the ladder, bitch!"

Poonam didn't say anything this time. She was still trying to process what had just happened to her mother. I think she was in some sort of shock where she was refusing to accept what predicament we were currently in. My wife went to the ladder and climbed the first couple of steps.

SMACK!

The man with the gun similarly whacked her on her buttocks.

"Hey!" Poonam twisted her head back. "I am climbing."

Oh, come on Poonam! I silently yelled at her. They are already calling you bitch and making plans to fuck you. Why are you antagonizing them further?!

The man smirked at her.

"I am admiring your ass, Bhabhi."

He then lifted up her skirt slightly so her white butt cheeks came into view. The other man whistled.

"Kya gaand hain. Mazaa ayega phaardnai main." He said, which roughly translated to, "What an ass! Would be fun to tear it up."

SMACK!

The gunman slapped her on her buttocks again, making them jiggle.

I just watched as this man struck my wife on her ass, and I couldn't do anything to help. I stared as he grabbed a little bit of the flesh, kneaded it, and then smacked her again.

SMACK!

"Climb!"

Then the gunman turned to me and said, ominously, "Your wife's a proper bitch. We will deal with her accordingly."

"Please." I begged. "Don't mind her. She's just scared."

I was ordered to climb in after her. I began to climb, watching Poonam reach the top of the ladder. A hand suddenly reached out, grabbed her by the bum, groped her, and then hauled her up. I heard Poonam remonstrating angrily with whoever had grabbed her buttocks, to be greeted by laughter in reply.

Once I reached the top, I climbed over the top of the deck and the rope ladder was pulled away. The two men would come up with the boat being pulled up by the crane. That is what I needed to do -- find out how to lower the boat -- if we had to escape.

"So, there you are, our GUESTS!"

The words were spoken, in pure Hindi, by a man I could only guess was the leader of this whole enterprise. I was to find out soon that his name was Bheem, and he was the captain of this ship and the leader of this bunch of gangsters.

Bheem was a typical South Indian villain from Bollywood. He was of slightly taller than average height, quite dark, almost like a black African, and had an evil sneer to him. He was definitely not a handsome man. However, he had something about him -- an attitude -- and he looked like a brute. He gave the air of someone you did not want to cross. Bheem had a big moustache but was otherwise clean shaved. He had a big belly. Despite being fat, he looked really strong, and his arms were thick and muscular, and his hands were big. He wore a brown shirt, and a white dhoti -- a type of loin cloth typical of the area, that was bunched up to his knees.

There was ONE interesting thing about Bheem that anyone would notice right away. This dark, almost black, Tamil speaking guy had BROWN eyes! Yes! His pupils were dark brown!

Around him were all his minions. I would get to know them quite well over the next few weeks.

Suraj, the first mate of the ship. A young, tall, lanky fellow, with long black hair who reeked of cigarette smoke. He was, like all of them, strong and muscular. He too liked a woman's butt, and loved to fuck women in the ass, as my wife would find out.

Lalan, who I would find out was the 'engineer' of the group, and the one in charge after Bheem and Suraj. He was skinny, short, and always smiled nervously. It had been his idea of not killing us but taking us onboard -- for "service".

Madhavan, a mean looking man with a big mustache who looked like he had just stepped out of a South Indian movie villain casting session. A smaller version of Bheem, that's Madhavan.

Altaf, another tall, dark South Indian man with bald head and bushy mustache and beard. He was physically very strong, almost like an ox, and could probably take on ten men alone in a fight. No one messed with him, and he was Bheem's enforcer.

Vikas oversaw the kitchen. He looked North Indian, and he was the young man who held the gun in the boat, and the one who had smacked and fondled my wife's and my mother-in-law's behinds.

Finally Sunny, another young North Indian guy, young, clean shaven and movie star looks, except for his dark skin. He had been the one rowing the dinghy back. I would later find out he had a sadistic streak in him.

"What should we do with the three of you?" Bheem asked, seemingly good-naturedly. He seemed happy to see us here. "We wanted a yacht and then Lalan tells me we are going to take on visitors. Our ship is a little bit crowded for ... um ... tourists, I am afraid."

He laughed at his own joke.

"Why don't you let us go." My wife asked him defiantly. "What do you want with us?"

"Tsk. Tsk." Bheem shook his head. "Respect, Mrs. Sharma. Respect."

"How do you know my last name?" Poonam asked, surprised.

Bheem laughed.

"We have been following your little yacht on the radar ever since you guys left the resort in Madras." He said. "My man, who is a cleaner there, there told me about your cruise plans that you so carelessly had shared with him. And I, Mrs. Sharma, wanted a new yacht. You see, we need some repairs to this old trawler of ours. We need it for our ... shall we say ... 'operations'. Your yacht would fetch a handsome amount in the market. Two of my men are already taking it to Madras."

"You got our yacht." Poonam told him. "Let us go. Put us on a small dinghy and let us be away."

Bheem turned to his men and laughed. They all laughed back with him.

"Let us go, she says." Bheem mocked her and repeated the words in a high-pitched tone. He laughed again.

"When fate delivers two beautiful, ripe, gori girls to me and my men, we don't say no, Mrs. Sharma. My men have been thirsting for some pussy for a while, and you two ladies are going to provide it. Over the next two months, your cunt, your ass and your mouth will be open for business."

It was an ominous threat.

I decided it was time for me to be the hero.

"Hey!" I said. "Look here. We are all reasonable folk here. If you want lots of money-"

I never got to finish my sentence. Bheem had been standing about six feet in front of me. This big, stocky, fat guy suddenly moved so fast that I was completely unprepared. I was punched quite suddenly, right on my tummy, knocking the wind out from me. Another blow landed at my ankles. As I fell to the ground, I felt a hand coming right at my solar plexus. One more punch crashed into my ribs on my side. I looked up, only to see Bheem kneel and then deliver a smashing uppercut to my jaw. As I heard both my wife and mother-in-law scream, the world suddenly went black.

* * *

When I came to, it was dark. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I was in a small bed in a dark, dimly lit room. Poonam and Asin were beside me by the bed, looking at me with worried eyes.

"How are you, Vivek?" Poonam asked, with concern in her voice. "You look all beat up."

"He was beaten up." Asin told her.

"I ... I ... I think I am fine." I said, shaking my head. I still had a splitting headache. My jaw hurt. There was a lot of pain in my lower waist where I had been kicked.

"You were knocked out pretty quickly, Vivek babu." My mother-in-law told me. "We were worried. That guy Bheem just landed blow after blow on you, so fast."

"I think I am fine now. I was really taken by surprise, that's all." My headache was rapidly clearing, and I looked around. "Where are we?"

"We are in the cargo hold." Poonam told me. She turned to Asin. "Should we tell him, mama?"

"Tell me what?" I looked at the two women. What had gone on since I was out?

There was a small pause as the two ladies looked at each other. I noticed that they were shaking slightly. Then Asin clasped her daughter's hand and then looked at me.

"Look, Vivek babu." She said. "These men -- these hoodlums -- it is clear they are gangsters. They probably peddle drugs. Or worse, they have ties to terrorist gangs. I think they are supporting the Tamil insurgency in Sri Lanka. In short, these are dangerous people."

"Yes, we can assume that."

"They ... their leader Bheem ... he has given us an ultimatum. They seem to have given us two options."

"Two options." I repeated. "What are they?"

"Option 1. They will kill us. They will shoot us right now and dump our body in the Indian Ocean."

My blood ran cold. There was a certain finality in the way my mother-in-law said it. She had no doubt that these men could do it too. They were all cold-blooded killers.

"What's option 2?" I asked, even though I could guess what it was.

Asin looked at Poonam once more before continuing, "Option 2 is that we submit ourselves to these men. In two months they will be making landfall somewhere near Goa, and Bheem said they will let us go. But for these two months, we have to submit to these men. And we have no way to know if they are telling the truth or will keep their word."

"Submit to these men. What does that mean exactly, Mummyji?"

"It means," Asin cleared her throat. "You will be the cabin boy. The man servant. The chef's assistant. The toilet cleaner, the floor sweeper -- you understand. You will basically be a servant of these men, carrying out their orders. They apparently need one."

I nodded. I understood what she was saying about me, but what about her and my wife? So I asked explicitly.

"And what about you and Poonam?"

My mother-in-law gave a rueful smile.

"This is a boat of six able bodied, muscular, sex starved criminals, plus their evil captain. What do you think they will do with two beautiful and helpless ladies for two months? We will probably be tied to a bed and be raped every day, multiple times."

"NO!" It took a moment, before I stood up completely from the bed. "NEVER! I would rather die!"

"Vivek babu!" Before Poonam could speak, Asin pushed me to sit down back on the bed. "Listen to me!"

She then said something softly to Poonam, who nodded. Then Asin turned back to me.

"I want to live, Vivek babu. And if that means being a ship's whore every day for two months, so be it."

"But ... but ..." I was surprised at the cool way Asin was taking it. Poonam was fidgeting, but Asin seemed almost ... calm. "What about Papa? What about Poonam's dad? YOUR HUSBAND?!!"

"He doesn't know now." Asin remarked candidly. "He will think we are still cruising. We are supposed to check in with him in another couple of weeks."

"And when he does find out?"

Asin was quiet for some time. Then she said, "Let us get out of here alive first. Then we will think about it."

"I am NOT cooperating, mama." Poonam declared. "These men are savages! You can't even trust them that they will let us go after two months."

Asin turned to her and gave her a cold look.

"You WILL cooperate and you WILL learn to love it. They will rape you, every day, whether you like it or not. Don't make it even more miserable, and for fuck's sake don't do anything stupid and get us all killed."

Poonam's eyes were now filling up with tears.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers