Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will humiliate us, mama." She said. "You saw what they did to our bums ... on the dinghy. Now, they will ... In front of ... oh my ... I don't know how you can be so calm about this! What's wrong with you?"

"You know." I decided to interject. "Poonam is right about this."

Asin then did something that completely surprised me.

SLAP!

She turned around and slapped me. My mother-in-law, who was always so respectful of me, as her daughter's husband, just raised her hand and slapped me.

"Mama!" Poonam was shocked.

"Shut up, both of you!" Asin shouted. Then she turned to me.

"Do you want to die, you useless piece of shit?"

I looked at her in surprise. So did Poonam.

"You have been ... having sex ... you have been FUCKING my daughter for three years, Vivek babu." Asin raged at me. "And what happened? Did you manage to get her pregnant? NO! You have been 'trying' hard for the last three years, and nothing has happened. Why?"

"Look, Mummyji," I began, completely lost for words, but Asin cut me short.

"Poonam has told me all about your infertility issues. Your LOW sperm count! And how you are shooting blanks!" She said. "And you guys were thinking of visiting a sperm donor clinic in USA. And PAY to get Poonam impregnated with someone else's donated sperm!"

"Well, what has that-"

SLAP!

Again, she slapped me. I stopped talking and looked at her, stunned.

"What's the big deal," Asin seethed, "If these sailors rape Poonam and fuck her and use her as a cum dump for two months? Look at it this way -- she is getting a proper fertility treatment. Maybe she will get pregnant! For free!"

"You are sick, mama." Poonam was disgusted. "You don't know what you are saying."

Asin looked at her with sadness.

"I am just trying to make the best of a bad situation, beti. We all want to live. I certainly don't want to die. And if that means I have to be a ship's slut for two months, well ... a slut I will be!"

"We will be RAPED, mama." Poonam seethed. "RAPED! Do you even know what that means?"

"Yes, beti. I know. All I am saying is if we cooperate, they will take it easy on us."

Asin then turned to me.

"Vivek babu." She said softly. "I know this is not your fault. But please try and understand. If you are obstinate, it will be hard for Poonam. These men WILL rape her. Every day. Numerous times. If you try to be all holy and that now, it will make things tougher for all of us."

"Um ... what are you saying, Mummyji?"

"Give Poonam your blessing." Asin declared. "Tell her, it's OK. Whatever happens these two months, or how many days we are captive, you still love her, and after all of this is over, you will accept her."

"I ..." I cleared my throat. "Mummyji, I will always love her and accept her. You know that."

Asin turned to Poonam.

"You see?" She told her daughter, who was still shaking her head. "Please don't fight with these men. They are very bad men. Already they are calling you a bitch and said they will deal with you. You will make things tougher for yourself if you do not happily accept what they are doing. Just ... give in to them."

"I can accept it." Poonam told her with a defiant toss of the head. "But not happily. I don't know what's wrong with you, mama. It's almost as if you are looking forward to this."

"How dare you." Asin became angry. "I am just making the best out of a very bad situation. You saw what they were doing to me. How they just ... so casually ... put a finger in my gaand! In front of my damaad and beti! The comments they were making. Do you think I like this? Who knows what the fuck they will do to us!"

"What do you mean?" It was Poonam's turned to be puzzled. "They will just ... I mean ... they will take our izzat, right?"

Oh, Poonam! She was so simple minded!

"Beti." Asin had a sad smile. "They will not only rape us, they will humiliate us. They will shred our honour to pieces."

We could not continue the conversation, as the door suddenly opened.

"STAND UP EVERYONE!" Bheem thundered, walking in. We all stood up.

"Is he conscious?" He asked my mother-in-law.

Asin practically cowered and took a step back as Bheem turned to her.

"Ji ... yes, Bheemji." She said. "He is."

"Good." Bheem looked at me. I could not afford to look at him. This man's men had just fondled my wife and mother-in-law, and then he had beaten me up so easily. I could not meet his gaze, and so looked away. I saw him grin as his little "victory".

"How are you now, Vivek?" Bheem asked, standing right in front of me. I kept my eyes on the floor.

"I am better now, Bheemji." I replied.

"Master." Bheem thundered back. "You will call me 'Master'. I will ask again, how are you?"

I looked at him, not comprehending. He wanted me to call him as 'Master'?

SLAP!

My cheek suddenly started to feel very warm. Shame and humiliation started to make me blush immediately -- once again I hadn't seen his hand move.

"I ask you again, how are you?"

"I am good, Master."

"Good! I decked you pretty smartly, eh? You didn't even fight back."

I gulped.

"Master." I said, with all humility. "You are much stronger than I am, Master."

I have never been slapped before, particularly by a man.

Bheem smiled. He had won. Again

Then he turned back and spoke to all the people waiting outside the small room.

"Come in here, all of you." He ordered and then turned to his main henchmen. "Suraj! Lalan! Tell everyone to come in here."

Soon the seven men of the boat were in the small room.

Bheem -- the captain and the one in charge.

Suraj and Lalan -- his two main henchmen and deputy leaders.

Madhavan and Altaf -- the main muscle of the ship.

Vikas -- the man in the kitchen, and the one who loved to wield a gun.

Sunny -- the young one whose eyes said he had a sadistic streak in him.

And us. Poor us.

Poonam, Asin and me. We stood there, facing our tormentors.

"Go stand behind the husband." Bheem ordered Madhavan and Altaf. "If Vivek moves, you know what to do."

The two men nodded, and then walked to stand just behind me. I realized that if they wanted, with just one move, they could knock me to the ground. I wouldn't even see it coming.

Vikas went and stood beside Poonam, while Sunny stood beside Asin.

My wife Poonam decided she had to speak out. Stupid Poonam.

"What do you intend to do with us?" She asked. "We have already been very cooperative. And then you hit my husband."

Bheem didn't say anything, but calmly walked up to face Poonam. He then slowly raised his hand and touched Poonam on her left cheek. Poonam shuddered, but didn't say anything. She glared at him, defiantly staring at him right in the eye. Asin sighed. She knew where this was heading.

SLAP!

The sudden slap caught everyone in the room by surprise. Bheem had raised his hand slightly while patting my wife's cheek and then suddenly she was on the floor, grimacing. In the dim light of the overhead bulb in the room I saw that her left cheek was now slowly becoming red.

"Hey!" I growled, "What do you think-"

I never finished my sentence as I felt a sharp pain in my ankles. One of the men had kicked me right in the shins, making me lose my balance. As I was falling, the other man caught me, and then locked my arms behind me in a death grip. I was useless, motionless, and unable to move. These were strong men, and I was no match for them.

"Get up, bitch." Bheem ordered, barking at my wife.

Poonam stood up, warily looking at him. She was holding her cheek with one hand, rubbing the side of her face. The slap must have stung.

SLAP!

Bheem swung his hand and caught her on the other cheek with the back of that hand. He moved fast, and he was powerful. Poonam never saw that slap coming. She went down again, this time clutching her other cheek. Stars must have swirled in front of her eyes, pain exploding in her cheeks. No one had ever hit her like that before.

No one else in the room said anything. Everyone was watching the drama unfolding in front of them, starring Bheem, the leader of the pirate ship and Poonam, my wife, now being slapped like a prostitute.

"Stand up." Bheem ordered again. He raised his hand once more. "Bitch."

"Bheemji!" My mother-in-law Asin interjected, suddenly breaking the silence. "Please forgive my daughter, Bheemji. She spoke out of turn. I apologize on her behalf, Bheemji."

Bheem looked at her. Then he smiled.

"That is very nice of you to say so, Aunty." He told her. "You definitely have more sense than your bitch of a daughter."

He walked to Poonam and his hand went to her chest. Through her small shirt, he lifted her right breast as if to weigh it.

"You have ample goods here to be treated nicely, Mrs. Sharma," Beehm said, as his other hand began to maul my wife's left breast.

"Please let me go." My wife begged him in a small voice.

SLAP!

No soon had she finished talking Bheem struck my wife again. Before she could even respond to the slap, he hit her once more.

SLAP!

Poonam now had tears in her eyes, and her cheeks were bright red from the beating.

"I am sorry, Bheemji, I am sorry." Poonam started to apologize, her defiance broken. "Please forgive me, Bheemji. I spoke out of turn. I apologize, Bheemji."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Her apology seemed to have no effect as Bheem slapped her again. And again. The quick succession of blows had stunned her.

"Bitch!"

SLAP!

"Whore!"

SLAP!

"Slut!"

SLAP!

"Cunt!"

SLAP!

I decided I must also speak out.

"Master!" I decided to swallow my ego and implore the monster and remembered to call him 'Master'. "Please forgive my wife, Master. Please don't slap her again, Master. We will do whatever you say. And my wife will do whatever you tell her to do, Master."

Bheem had his hand raised for another assault on my wife's soft, tender cheeks, but he stopped. Slowly, a grin broke out on his face and then he turned and addressed his men.

"Look what a man he is!" He roared. "Begging me not to hit his wife. Powerless to intervene."

There were various degrees of laughter from his men.

"Stand up." He ordered Poonam, who quickly complied. She had tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Yes, Bheemji."

Her cheeks were now a brilliant red and bore the imprint of Bheem's fingers.

"Mrs. Sharma." Bheem starred right back at Poonam, his face inches from her. "Do you want me to kill your husband and mother?"

A cold shock passed through me. This guy was pure evil. His tone was so casual, even as he talked about taking our lives. Asin was shocked; I could see Poonam shudder again.

"No, Bheemji." She pleaded. "Please! I will do anything. Please don't hurt them."

"Anything." Bheem repeated her word, and appeared to be reflecting on it. He once again started to play with her boobs. There was now absolutely no resistance or defiance from Poonam.

Then Bheem turned to me.

"What do you think about that, Vivek? Do you think she means it? Is she really going to do whatever I want? Whatever this crew wants?"

I didn't know what to reply. What could I say? What I knew was that I must not antagonize this man. He seemed crazy. And what was crazier - our lives depended on him being happy with us.

"Master." I pleaded. "Please have mercy on us. My wife will do anything you ask her to do. ANY thing. Please don't beat her any more, Master."

I felt so useless, so humiliated. I was begging another man not to hit my wife, promising that she would serve him in any way he wishes.

Bheem laughed at my helplessness.

"Your wife's a fine, good looking piece of ass. We men here know how to take care of women like that, don't worry, Vivek. She's going to have fun with us."

"Er ... yes, Master."

Seeing me capitulate, Poonam decided to try another tactic.

"I beg you, Bheemji, please, don't make me do this. This is a sin. Please just let us go. I promise we won't say anything about you to anyone. We won't do anything to you. Just let us go."

Bheem laughed and reached out and grabbed Poonam by the hair. He didn't pull it, but just held on to it, showing Poonam that if he wanted, he could cause her pain. He then leaned in and almost whispered into her ear.

"You are wrong, Mrs. Sharma. You will do something for me. In fact, you will do a lot for me. When I am done with you, you will be BEGGING to do things for me. And for me to do things to you! By the way, what's your first name, dear?"

"Poonam."

"Well, Poonam, listen up."

Suddenly he let go of her and faced all three of us.

"Vivek. Poonam. Aunty. If I wanted to," He said, "I would shoot you right now, and dump your bodies in the ocean. No one will know and no one can trace it to us. No one will even find out anything about what happened to you in the middle of the sea."

He paused, letting what he said sink in. I shivered involuntarily.

"On the other hand," He then turned to glance back at my wife, "if you ... and your pretty, wise, mother over here, be a good couple of women, we can have a deal. See -- we men don't like to rape women. We like to fuck them. It's so much easier when they are willing, as opposed to when we have to tie them up and beat them up. If we beat them too much, eventually we end up killing them, you know."

"When will you let us go?" Poonam asked him. I realized that other than begging for mercy, neither Asin nor I had talked. It had been Poonam who had been defiantly, bravely, and yet foolishly, trying to oppose these people.

"In about two months we may stop somewhere near Goa. We may let you go then."

"You may let us go? How can we trust you?" Poonam asked.

Bheem looked at her, and then burst out laughing. The rest of his men joined in the laughter.

"You can NOT trust me." Bheem told her. "And for asking these questions, I will spank you later, Mrs. Sharma!"

Poonam sighed. It seemed that she had been marked out for special treatment by the captain, regardless of what she did.

"Look, I really have no desire to kill you. All of you." Bheem suddenly confessed. "But I will, if needed, have no doubts about that. All of us men have killed before. So, I will tell you again ... BITCH ... and you ... Aunty ... if you do what we ask you to do, obediently and willingly, you will live, and EVENTUALLY will be free to go. Do you understand?"

The last question was aimed at both Poonam and my mother-in-law. Asin spoke first.

"I will do whatever you ask me to do, Bheemji." She said. "I am your sex slave. Your slut. I am your bitch. You can do what you want with me. You will not have ANY complaints from me."

Bheem looked at her, and smiled. Asin smiled back, somewhat fearfully. Then everyone's attention in the room turned to my wife.

"I will ... also do ... everything you ask me to." Poonam slowly enunciated. "Bheemji. You ... and your men ... can do what you wish ... whenever you wish ... with me."

"And .. what does that make you, Mrs. Sharma?"

My wife gulped.

"Er ... that makes me ... a slut, Bheemji. A slut and a whore."

Bheem looked at me.

"What do you say, Vivek?"

"I ... yes, Master. You are all welcome to rape my ... sorry, I mean to use my wife and my mother-in-law as sex slaves, Master."

Bheem turned back to his men.

"It would seem, brothers, we have a deal with Mrs. Sharma and her family."

Laughter filled the room. My heart sank. Were they laughing because of what Bheem and his men would make my wife and mother-in-law do, or because they knew that in the end we would be killed no matter what? I could see Poonam's eyes fill with tears as she herself no doubt wondered what this evil gang's 'deal' would include. What did these bastards have in mind? They all meant to fuck her and Asin certainly, but what besides a simple piece of ass was on the menu?

She was to soon find out.

Bheem stood beside Poonam. He reached out and cupped one of the butt cheeks. As Poonam remained quietly standing, Bheem squeezed her ass and fondled her bottom.

"Men." He said, addressing his crew while continuing to pinch my wife's buttocks. "This is your Poonam Bhabhi. She has a nice ass."

Loud hoots and catcalls responded to his announcement. Bheem grinned.

"Now, if she is your Bhabhi, you are all Devars to her. And we all know about the love between a Devar and Bhabhi, don't we?"

More loud catcalls and cheers in reply. Bheem continued to squeeze my wife's butt cheeks as he spoke to his men.

"I want you all to show your Bhabi a lot of love, alright men? She is there to be the target of your hawas -- your lust -- so make sure you take advantage of your Bhabhi, ok?"

Bheem then let go of my wife's ass and turned to her.

"Poonam." He said, somewhat gently. "Let me spell something out. You have just taken your husband's life in your hands. You and your mom, actually. What's your name, Aunty?"

The last question was directed at my mother-in-law.

"Asin." She replied.

"Do you mind if I sometimes called you Asin, Aunty?" He asked her, in exaggerated politeness.

"Er ... no, Bheemji." She replied. "You can call me Asin, of course. Jo aapke marzi, whatever you wish, Bheemji."

"Now that's a good slave girl." Bheem beamed. "Aunty, You have a nice name. It suits you, as you have a nice gaand too. What do they call gaand in English? Ass. Asin. Except that your big ass is protruding OUT, not in. You should be Assout, not Asin. Haha."

He laughed again at his bad joke, and once more, on cue, his men joined in.

"Asin. Why don't you bend over slightly. Show these men your ass. Just shake your ass a bit."

This was Asin's first test. So far, she had avoided the wrath of Bheem, and she had said all the right things. Now she was asked to follow through with actions.

Asin blushed bright red at the humiliation, but she did not hesitate. She bent over and raised the hem of her dress a tad so that her slightly older ass came into view.

Wolf whistles ran out from the crowd.

"Wow, Aunty." Altaf cheered. "You have certainly kept in shape."

Bheem smiled at the boisterous reaction of his men. As a captain, he was happy at the good spirits in the crew.

"Shake that ass a bit, Asin. That's a good girl. Now, stand up again. That's a good bitch."

Asin stood up. She refused to look at me or meet my glance. Her face was beet red, blushing with shame and embarrassment, but her resolve wasn't shaken. She was going to do what she had to do to survive.

Then Bheem turned his attention back to my poor wife.

"You should learn something from your mother, Poonam." He rebuked her. "Look how obediently Aunty followed my instructions. We are not savages, Mrs. Sharma. We are men. Do we not deserve a little bit of joy? Do we not deserve some happiness?"

My wife said nothing but looked sullenly at the floor. Bheem's voice turned menacing.

"Remember, Poonam. If you displease me, I will kill your husband. Or your mother Asin. So whatever you are asked to do, by me or my men, you will do so NICELY. Enthusiastically. You will do it with pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Bheemji. I understand."