Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my wife paused. She looked at Bheem, and then asked in a small, nervous voice. "But, Bheemji, you all will use protection, won't you? I mean condoms?"

This was the moment. This was the question. This was when I felt gutted. My wife knew she would be sexually violated at the hands of these savages, and knew I couldn't help her, so she was trying to limit the damage.

Bheem looked at her and then burst out laughing. Once again, his men joined in the laughter. When they quietened down somewhat, Bheem addressed her question.

"Condoms? Why, Mrs. Sharma?" He asked, "Do you have some diseases?"

"No, but ..." Poonam began, but she was cut off.

"My guys were all medically checked some time ago and are clean. They have used condoms when we visit brothels, but here on the boat I see no reason to bother."

"But ... but ... what about pregnancy? Two months! I ... I ... I could become pregnant."

"We don't have any pills here on board." Bheem told her. "And you don't have any IUD in you?"

"Er ... no. You see, we wanted a kid, so we were trying ..."

"THEN YOU WILL BECOME PREGNANT!" Bheem roared, and then started to laugh again. Once more, his men joined in. The laughter continued for a while, as Poonam looked helplessly at me. I couldn't meet her gaze and looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

Bheem walked up to Poonam and caught hold of her chin.

"Mrs. Sharma!" He told her. "Our mission for the next two months will be to get you pregnant. EVERY lad on this boat will deposit his sperm deep inside you. By the time we are done with you, your belly will be knocked up."

Poonam didn't say anything. Neither did Asin nor I. It was clear these people meant what they were saying.

"Brothers!" Bheem turned to his men and roared. "Are you all up for it? Can you all work hard and get your Bhabhi pregnant?"

"YES, BOSS!" They all roared back, boisterous and loud.

"Vikas!" Bheem suddenly barked. "This gori chitti randi is wearing too much clothes. Take off her skirt."

It was clear that Bheem wasn't done with Poonam. Her initial defiance was going to cost her.

Not only would she have to submit to him and his men, sexually, but he was going to take her dignity in front of everyone. We had been relaxing on our yacht when we were captured, so we hadn't been wearing much. Poonam was now going to be stripped naked in front of the whole crew.

Vikas, standing beside her, simply reached down and pulled down her skirt. In one tug, her skirt was at her ankles.

A cacophony of whistles ran out from amongst the men as Poonam's voluptuous milky white buttocks came into view. She was wearing a thong underneath her skirt, so pretty much everything below her waist was now visible, with nothing left to imagination. He big, bodacious posterior contrasted sharply with her thin waist. Everyone could now see that her hourglass figure would continue with her gigantic melons. She hadn't shaved down there for some time, since I sort of liked her with a bit of a bush, so she had lots of pubic hair that were now visible through the skimpy thong.

At a signal from his boss, Vikas stood behind my wife, grabbed her shirt, and pulled it up. My wife, mindful of not being punished mercilessly again, cooperatively raised her arms and let this henchman pull her top away from her.

"What beautiful mummay!" Suraj couldn't contain himself at the sight of her knockers and remarked out loud. "Boss! Look at the bitch. What beautiful mummay!"

Poonam was a sight to see. She was wearing a thin pink bra, but it was too small to properly conceal her big melons. Her boobs bounced about as the boat rocked to the gentle waves of the quiet sea, and the sight of every man in the room was transfixed on her. She was a tall lady, so there was a lot of skin on display. Firm, smooth, milky white skin.

"Shall I take off her bra, boss?" Vikas asked. Bheem shook his head.

"No." He said, and then addressed my wife. "Mrs. Sharma, please come here."

He seemed to take particular delight in the word Mrs. Probably getting his jollies from the fact that he was going to denude my wife in front of me.

"She's a fine piece of ass, Vivek." He said, talking to me "With legs and a butt like that, I'll bet she can the squeeze cum right out of a man. If I put her in the bazaar in Jaffna, I could probably earn a 10,000 rupee every customer."

I didn't answer. I looked away, not bearing to see the sight. This was all too much.

"If you look away again," Bheem growled at me. "I will kill all of you right now."

I had no choice but to witness the scene in front of me.

"Mrs. Sharma." Bheem spoke to my wife. "Please take off your bra and your ... is it a panty or a thong ... your bottom piece. Please be completely naked. We are all friends here, aren't we?"

Bheem now watched, waiting to see what my wife would do. Would she submit herself completely, by stripping voluntarily? Or would she defy him again? Poonam was trembling, but she was no fool. No one could help us here, and our best bet in living lay in doing exactly what this piece of shit wanted from us. Besides, she had not forgotten being slapped so thoroughly.

To the relief of my mother-in-law, Poonam decided to obey Bheem. Reluctantly forcing a wry smile, my wife unclasped her bra, and then quickly pulled the thong down to her ankles. More wolf whistles followed from the crew as her boobs bounced out and came into full view. Now all she was wearing was her mangalsutra, the necklace every married woman wore in India.

Poonam tried to best protect her dignity by placing one hand at her crotch, and an arm across her breasts. Bheem would have none of it. He grabbed her arms and yanked them behind her.

"Bitch!" He yelled at her. "Put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers together."

My wife had no choice but to obey. Her whole naked body was now on display, exhibited for all to see.

And my wife was a sight to see. Her body -- tall, firm, athletic, shapely. Her breasts, large, prominent, jutting out with erect nipples and large areoles. Her waist was smooth, wrinkle free, and no fat. Her bushy pubic hair was prominent, both near her arm pits and her genitals. She was every Indian man's wet dream.

Bheem could not resist this luscious female body that was his for the taking. He ran his fingers slowly over the long nipples, and with a mind of their own, each nub responded immediately to his stimulation. The gang all whistled in appreciation. Poonam dared not close her eyes, but kept them fixed on the floor as this man molested her tits.

Bheem then reached down to where he had tied his dhoti.

Oh no, I thought. Surely, he wasn't going to rape my wife right here in front of everyone!

I was resigned to the thought of him, and every other man on the ship, having a piece of Poonam, but I thought at least they would take my wife to a room and do the deed there on a bed. Now it seemed as if I was mistaken.

Bheem fiddled around with his nada -- the knot that held the loincloth together, and soon the dhoti fell to the floor. He wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Hanging there between his legs, for all to see, but especially for my wife, was his huge, huge dick. It was only semi-hard, but still way, way bigger than mine. Not only was it long, but also thick, round and robust. Under all this dark meat was a giant scrotum sack with two big balls.

Now I realized why he was going to humiliate my wife in front of me, my mother-in-law and his men. It was a show of power. An ultimate cock measuring contest that he was winning by a mile.

Bheem approached my wife with a menacing leer on his face.

And then, in front of everyone, including my mother-in-law and myself, Bheem made my wife go down on him and give him a blowjob.

First he ordered my naked wife to get down on her knees. Poonam never liked oral sex, and hardly gave me a blowjob. She hesitated slightly. Only so slightly.

SLAP!

A sharp sound rang out as once again Bheem slapped my wife.

"Poonam!" He yelled at her. "Remember! You are to willingly do what we ask you to do."

Without any further word, Poonam dropped helplessly to her knees. She then looked up at her persecutor.

"Take it in your mouth, slut." Bheem ordered. "I will train you how to be a proper cocksucking bitch."

He laughed at his cruel joke, enjoying himself immensely and pleased with the horror and shame written across my wife's face. Then, as my wife hesitated, once more he hit her.

SLAP!

The sound rang like a rifle shot. Poonam's eyes were now tear filled, and her cheeks quite red. Both from the assault, and also from the shame. A respectable housewife, she was now naked, on her knees, about to give a gangster a blowjob. Helplessly, Poonam opened her mouth and brought her lips to Bheem's penis.

She opened wide and took as much of that great cock into her mouth as she could. Bheem seemed caught by surprise at her sudden surrender. He was perhaps expecting her to resist a little more, but after a second's hesitation, he drove his hips forward to push his shaft farther down her throat.

"Ugggh!" Poonam gagged a bit, but then adjusted herself.

Soon Bheem had a rhythm going. Poonam would occasionally start gagging, but Bheem kept firm control by pulling and holding her by the hair, and making her head bob up and down as he pushed his monster appendage into and out of my wife's lips.

Everyone watched with rapt attention as this crude man fucked my wife's mouth. His minions were hollering and cheering their boss on. I noticed that Lalan had procured a small Polaroid camera from somewhere and was taking pictures of my wife's humiliation.

Finally, Bheem could take it no more. His thrusts into her throat ceased. Poonam instinctively knew what he wanted done, and her tongue worked in frantic circles around the great plum-like head. Bheem's hips were motionless now, and milky seed was boiling in his testicles. He would not be able to stand this exquisite torture much longer. Poonam seem to also sense that his ejaculation was on it way.

And then Bheem erupted.

Poonam tried, but she couldn't keep it all in. Bheem just kept on pumping his seed into her. My wife was beginning to choke on the sheer volume of the fluid that was filling her mouth. It was a full load, more than Poonam could handle, never having swallowed cum before. She was chocking, gagging, but Bheem didn't care. He continued to empty his spunk down her throath. Dribbles of Bheem's salty seed escaped from the corners of my dear wife's mouth and onto the swell of her breasts.

Bheem now took his now soft meat in his hand, and slapped it against my wife's face, leaving a few drops of his semen on her cheek. Poonam did not react to the soft blow, and the sticky string it left across her face, even though I felt it was a mark of admiration from Bheem for her performance.

"You saali randi!" Bheem told Poonam as he finally got his breath back, "You really are one prize slut. A born cocksucker!"

Poonam dropped back on her haunches, her head down, too humiliated by what she had just done.

Bheem stood up and pulled up his dhoti. He tied up the knot and then turned to Vikas.

"Go get a chair from outside."

"Yes, boss."

Soon a chair was procured and placed in the centre of the room. Bheem sat down on it heavily, and then turned to my wife, who was still kneeling on the floor, naked, and had cum trails on her cheeks and breasts. She seemed lost, in a daze, confused.

"Come here, bitch." He ordered. "I want you over my lap. It's time for that spanking I told you."

My wife looked at him, puzzled. Vikas, standing next to her, suddenly grabbed her by the hair, and hauled her up. He dragged her and then pushed her on to Bheem's lap. My wife was now lying on Bheem's lap, naked, over the knees, ready to be spanked like an errant schoolgirl going over a headmaster's knees. Her buttocks, now prominent and jutting out in her humiliating position, was on display for everyone to see.

Asin shook her head and looked away, unable to bear the mistreatment of her dear daughter. I too wanted to look away, but mindful of Bheem's threats, kept an eye on the continued humiliation of my wife.

Bheem placed his palm on her butt cheeks and squeezed one cheek. He then grabbed a little of the flesh and jiggled it. My wife, for her part, stoically looked at the floor and kept quiet. Bheem then inserted one finger right into her pussy.

"Ooomph." My wife cried out, as his fingers invaded her cunt, but otherwise said nothing. Bheem poked around for a bit and then withdrew his hand.

"Look!" He said, raising his hand for everyone to see. "She's wet. Your Bhabhi is all wet."

I could see that he was right. Bheem's fingers were wet and slimy with my wife's juices. He reinserted his fingers into her pussy and began to poke around there again, and we could heard the sloppy sounds as he examined her wetness.

It's OK, I tried to mentally comfort my wife. Your body is just confused. It is reacting to an extremely dangerous and humiliating situation. It's perfectly normal.

Yet, I wondered why Poonam was getting aroused by the rough treatment she was getting. Her own body was betraying her. I could see her shake slightly, and her toes curling. What was happening to her?

SMACK!

Bheem's powerful hand came crashing down on my poor wife's bottom.

"Ungh." Poonam grunted, but otherwise said nothing. Her body continued to shake.

SMACK!

"Ungh!"

SMACK!

"Ungh!"

SMACK!

"Ungh!"

SMACK!

"Ungh!"

Again and again the brute spanked my wife, and I could do nothing but stand and watch. All she did was just grunt after each beating, but otherwise she lay quietly on his lap, gamely taking the punishment. Finally, after what must have been ten spanks, Bheem stopped.

My wife's buttocks were a sight to see. Red, swollen, bruised and bearing the marks of Bheem's five fingers.

"Stand up, Mrs. Sharma."

My wife stood up. She didn't look at anyone in shame, but kept her eyes fixed on the floor. Her hands clasped her stinging bottom. She had gone beyond caring about her nudity and didn't cover her breasts at all with her hands. Instead, Poonam was rubbing her ass where she had been degradingly spanked.

And yet, as it was obvious to everyone in the room, there was a big, damp spot on Bheem's dhoti. One on the legs, just near the thigh. The wetness was from Poonam.

"Looks like you were cumming as I was spanking you." Bheem remarked, to much laughter from his boys. I could see Poonam stare at the ground, going red with shame. Her tormentor stood up in front of her and started to play with her boobs.

"Vikas. Madhavan." He ordered, as he pulled at one of her nipples.

"Yes, boss?"

"Go to the upper deck where my bedroom is. The store room next to it, put a bedding in it. That's where Poonam's husband will stay. One you put him there, you will lock the door from outside. He is to stay there all night."

"Yes, boss."

"And the bedroom next to that? Make sure there's a proper sheets and pillows. That's where this slut -- Poonam -- will spend the night."

"Yes, boss."

"Go now."

Those two men left. Bheem stopped playing with my wife's breasts and addressed the rest of the men.

"Here are the rules. The two men on night duty on the bridge gets the right to use Poonam's body. When one is on duty, the other can be in the room with her. Then when the duty shift is done, they change. These two men will have Poonam all day tomorrow as well, and then she will be available to the next two men on night duty. Every 24 hours a new pair of men take Poonam, starting with the night shift. And so on."

The men started to murmur amongst themselves.

"What?" Bheem asked.

"Anna." Sunny addressed Bheem, using the Tamil word for brother. "You do not want this bitch for yourself tonight?"

The men were confused. Like all henchmen, they thought their leader would take first crack at the younger of the two women, while the rest of the crew would have to wait their turn.

Bheem smiled.

"For the first two weeks, I gift her to you boys. You have been a good crew. Give your Bhabhi your best. Make her pregnant!"

There was loud cheering and hollering. It was clearly a popular decision.

"Remember." Bheem cautioned. "Those two on the night duty shift, starting today, have Poonam from now till tomorrow night. Then the next two men. And so on. This goes on for two weeks. And then I will take her."

Then one of them said, "Anna, what about Aunty?"

"She will spend the night with me. Actually, she will stay in my room all the time. No one else is to touch her." Bheem declared. "Do you all understand?"

There was general murmur of consent from the crew. It seemed everyone was happy that Bheem had given them Poonam and kept Asin for himself.

"Who's on duty tonight on the bridge?" Bheem asked.

"Um ... Suraj, and Lalan." Sunny replied.

"Remember, boys." Bheem winked at his crew. He continued to speak to them in Hindi, and I guess he did it partly to let us understand what he was saying. "Our duty is to get Mrs. Sharma pregnant. Every man here will cum in her choot. I want no one to cum on her breasts or belly or use a condom. Do you all understand?"

"YES BOSS!!"

"Good. Come on people, it's 8 pm. It's been two hours since we captured these fine folks. We need to have our dinner. No need for these three to have their dinner tonight -- they can go hungry for one night. If they behave well, we will give them breakfast tomorrow. Now Sunny, you and Lalan take them, and lock them up in their rooms. Put Asin Aunty in my room and lock the door."

"Yes, boss."

"And oh," Bheem added. "One thing about your Bhabhi. The bitch is to be kept naked at all times. For two months she will not be wearing a stich of clothing."

"YES, BOSS!!"

Our ordeal was about to begin.