All Comments on 'Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 02'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good but definitely not as good as The summer of Indian Aunties.

That is your best series till date besides that what's the point of leaving one series unfinished and starting the other.

NiranaNiranaover 5 years ago
nice

liked this story too! I hope mom and daughter get fucked in front of each other and vivek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot, hot story

Love to read more about asin. descriptions about her full, pendulous breasts. maybe after her first two weeks with bheem she gets turned over to the crew so they can pull an all night train on her, two or three times each.

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

Anon, thanks for the comment. The next chapter has been submitted to LE and should be out shortly.

Nirana, thanks for the comments. Wait until the next chapter!

Anon, I will start work on the "Summer of Indian Aunties" next year some time. For now, I don't want to resume that series.

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Interesting

There's collusion here ... the mother knew of the satellite phone and calls ... this will end very badly for the poor guy ...

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

@sexysandra, when you say badly fo the guy, who is the guy, and what do you mean? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horrible. Just horrible.

I skimmed through this horrific installment and found there was way too much conjecture on the part of the husband. Too much, "they probably did this, that or the other thing". Too much, "I can only guess". Too much, "wondering what they did to his wife". Too much, "I heard this or that". The husband has only guesses and nothing else. Not very sexy nor erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good!

i like it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

The only thing that has caught my eye is some slang has crept in from different nationalities. Not real sexual but a good story non the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These men are absolute virile beastly sex animals and I'M HERE for it. I love the series. Keep it up. I will try your other one.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the men were beasts as suddenly they had complete access to two fertile women who had no choice but to submit to them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a cruel man! Keep it up... this is exactly how this story should be.

spankedboyspankedboy12 months agoAuthor

@Anon, thanks. I needed to make the captain cruel, because payback's a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Vraiment très bon. L'intrigue et la crédibilité sont solides. Excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
1321 Followers
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...