Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how hard you are getting just watching me. How much you want to stroke it. You're making me so wet, baby, just thinking about your big cock. The way it throbs, when I unbutton your pants." Milly couldn't believe that Lilly was saying these things, but an image arose unbidden in her own mind, of a boy's penis, hard and throbbing.

Lilly reached between her thighs and started rubbing herself, slowly in a circular motion. "I can see how much your big, hard cock wants it. How much it wants to slide in my juicy snatch. I'm getting so ready for it. My little pink pussy is so wet, so hot and wet for your cock, baby." Now Lilly was wholly wrapped up in the lascivious fantasy she had created, her eyes shut as her fingers worked between her thighs.

Milly could see a wet spot was growing at the crotch of Lilly's dark green dress. Milly's heart was pounding and her face flushed, just witnessing the wantonness of the strange woman. It appalled her that this woman would do this in front of her, but her ability to project herself into this erotic fantasy also awed Milly. Seeing Lilly get so aroused sucked in Milly and she was getting just as wrapped up in the outrageous act as Lilly. Hearing Lilly describe a man's organ sliding into her vagina made Milly imagine the same thing, except that she wasn't seeing a throbbing erection thrusting into Lilly, but rather thrusting into herself. In her mind's eye, she could see it hot and hard, sliding between her own legs, making her wet.

Lilly's husky voice broke through her reverie. "You know just where to put it, to make me moan, don't you, baby?" Lilly grabbed her own breast with one hand, squeezing a nipple hard as her other hand continued to rub furiously at her crotch, through the thin fabric of her green evening dress. "You know how to drive your big titty whore wild, just how this big titty whore likes it."

Milly gasped to hear those words coming from Lilly's mouth, because "big titty whore" were the same words that Tom's father had whispered to her as he rammed his sex into her. What kind of woman wanted to be called a "big titty whore" by her lover? Milly wondered. Lilly must be a total degenerate to enjoy being called that, but then she remembered how she had been moaned as Tom's father whispered those words in her own ear.

Lilly must have sensed Milly's sudden confusion. She could see that the girl was no longer wrapped up in the erotic fantasy, so she blew a final kiss to the recorder and told Milly to stop recording. She could see that something had happened to break the spell for Milly, so she took the camcorder from Milly's shaky hands, complementing her on filming to the end.

"Come on, let's get a cup of tea. I could use something to wet my throat after that." Lilly sat Milly down in the kitchen and made her a cup of warm herbal tea, to calm the girl down. She thought about asking the girl if she had enjoyed it, but she knew that it would take Milly some time to come to terms with what she had just seen, so she occupied her with the mundane questions of what type of tea she liked and how many teaspoons of sugar.

Still, she couldn't resist pushing Milly's boundaries. In a conversational tone of voice, she dryly observed, "I love to turn them on like that. Men love it when I play the slut for them. They can't resist me." At the time, Milly just nodded dumbly, unsure how to respond to an outrageous comment like that, but that comment would burrow in her mind, haunting her thoughts in the future, just as Lilly had intended that it would.

By sharing Lilly's arousal and participating vicariously in her erotic fantasy, Milly couldn't help but be influenced by the way that Lilly had objectivized her body as a vessel for men's pleasure. Her mammary glands that gave nourishment to babies had become "tits" to be sucked and nipples to bite, her shapely derriere had become an "ass" to grab, her vagina that gave birth to new life had become a "juicy snatch" and a "little pink pussy" for men to use. Instead of her body being a sacred temple to be cherished, it became an asset to flaunt and a tool to taunt men. She was nothing more than a "big titty whore", who "loved to turn men on" and "play the slut".

Milly was too flabbergasted to know how to respond. She had never heard a woman talk like this, not about herself in this way. It was shocking and violated everything that she had ever been taught a proper woman was supposed to do, but then Lilly didn't seem to care about being proper, and that was just as shocking in its own right. She had heard nasty things whispered about women like Lilly, but the woman seemed so friendly, so likable and carefree, that it was hard to hate her, as Milly had been taught to do.

When they finished their tea, Lilly asked Milly if she wanted to keep the pictures and video they had made. Milly wasn't sure if she wanted to have such incriminating pictures of herself posing-"posing like...like a slut", the thought came to her unbidden. "Yes, I'll keep them." "Good, keep them as a memento to remember me." She handed the video recorder to Milly and asked her to transfer the photos and the video to her cell phone and then delete them from the camcorder. "I can't keep embarrassing things like that around, can I?" she asked Milly in a mocking voice, suggesting that it didn't embarrass her in the least. Lilly then drove Milly home, thanking her for a good time and asking if they could do something again the next Saturday. With the incriminating evidence safely in her power, Milly felt more confident and agreed to meet Lilly at 3pm the next Saturday.

Lilly could have surreptitiously made an copy of the files before handing the camcorder to Milly, but she didn't need a copy. The purpose wasn't to hold incriminated evidence over Milly, but rather make sure that Milly had a copy that she could watch over and over to absorb the corrupting ideas Lilly wanted to inculcate in her. She had seen how much her little erotic game had captivated Milly and knew that Milly wouldn't be able to resist watching the video again and again in the privacy of her room. Lilly had already pegged the impressionable girl as readily susceptible to the corrupting influence of lascivious pleasure. With the right nudges, Lilly planned to turn her into a little slut who would break her mother's heart. "The revenge will be so sweet," Lilly thought, reflecting on how ironic it would be for Shelley to see her daughter become the very woman she had rejected in Lilly.

As Lilly predicted, eventually Milly had to watch the video again on her smartphone, lying under her covers to muffle the volume. The words stuck in Milly's impressionable head. By the fifth time Milly had watched it, she could almost repeat Lilly's sex-o-logue, word for word. By the tenth time she watched it, the arousal it provoked stimulated her to touch herself just as Lilly had done while recording it. Now, it was Milly who was fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. Now it was Milly who was smoothing her hands over her hips and grabbing her rear and slapping it. Now it was Milly who was rubbing her vagina and getting wet as she teased men.

Lilly continued to introduce Milly to the forbidden world of erotic pleasures, each Saturday showing her something new and corrupting. She showed her a pornographic movie of a young busty woman with dyed bleach-blond hair learned to enjoy servicing men's sexual desires. The woman looked little older than Milly and bore some similarity to the girl. Lilly watched Milly's jaw working, as she watched the first scene where a man ordered the busty blond to give him a blow job. The blond clearly didn't want to, but the man pushed her mouth down on his erection until she started sucking on his rod. The longer she sucked, the less she resisted. After she got him good and hard, she let him lick and nibble on her vagina until she started begging him to "give me cock" and "fuck me good", which he did in several positions. In the second scene she was reluctant to engage in anal sex, but the same man pushed his organ into her rear, and soon she was moaning about how much she liked it. By the third scene, the busty blond stood compliantly as the man and his friend, fondled her big breasts and sucked on them. They undressed her and put her on her hands and knees with her big breasts hanging seductively, while one man penetrated her in the rear and she gave the other man a blow job. Milly's big hazel eyes watched in wide-eyed wonder as the men thrust into the woman's orifices in front and behind. At the end of the movie, the busty blond was smiling widely with semen spattered over her face and breasts, telling the man how glad she was that he had convinced her. Milly was silent through the entire movie, but Lilly noticed that her gaze never left the screen for all three episodes. She might not know it, but she was receiving a new education that would serve her for the rest of her life. Milly would remember these lessons far better than any she was getting at school.

Lilly also introduced Milly to the taste of various types of alcohol, knowing that once Milly became accustomed to the burning sensations of different types of hard liquor, the more willing she would be to drink them with men. She never gave her much, just enough to appreciate the taste, but never enough that she sent Milly home tipsy and never enough so that Milly might learn her limits.

Mainly, Lilly taught Milly how to dress, walk and talk like a slut, but she did it in such a playful way that it always seemed like a game.

One Saturday, Lilly said in a gay, little voice, "Why don't you tease a boy. I'll film you."

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun. Just think about a boy that you have always wanted to tease and pretend that I'm that boy, when talking to me."

"But I've never..."

"Sure you have, all girls do, even if they don't want to admit it. Thus, Milly found herself in front of the camcorder with Lilly filming her.

"What do I say?"

"Milly, you are such a beautiful girl, any boy would want you. Just tell him how beautiful you are." Milly cleared her throat nervously, then tried to follow the older woman's lead.

"Aren't I pretty? Do you like looking at me?" Lilly gave Milly a thumbs up and an encouraging grin to continue.

"I...I got dressed up just for you." Her mouth was dry, as she searched for something to say, Then she had an image of how the boys at the party had been eying her.

"I know that you have been spying on me. Pretending not to be looking at me, when you were checking me out."

"Good!" Lilly mouthed enthusiastically from behind the camera.

"Do you like what you see? Do you think I'm sexy?"

Suddenly Milly wanted to tease that boy just as mercilessly as Lilly had done in her video.

"I know that you do, j...jerking off while thinking of me." Milly had learned new vocabulary from Lilly's porno movies, but she still wasn't comfortable saying dirty words like "jerking off".

"Give her time, she'll get the hang of it," Lilly thought darkly.

"I know you like my breasts."

"Tits," Lilly mouthed at her, encouragingly.

"You want to squeeze them, don't you?" Milly helpfully squeezed them for the camcorder to demonstrate how the man would might mash her mammaries.

"You like your girls, big and busty, don't you? Just like me. You like my big round a..ass." Milly was now rubbing her rear for the camcorder and flipped her hair back and looked back over her shoulder to give the camcorder a wink.

"Atta girl", Lilly thought triumphantly, "you'll getting to be such a good little slut." Still Milly's next move surprised even her. Milly started gyrating her hips in time to a beat playing in her head. It was an arousing sight, seeming the girl shaking her butt for the camera while rubbing her palms over her shapely hips and rounded rear. Then she spun back to face the camera and started running her hands up and down her hourglass figure, while throwing pouting glances at some imaginary man and flipping her long locks back over her shoulders. Then Milly stalked up close to the camcorder len's and bent over to give it an eyeful of her cleavage, hanging in a tight tanktop. Then she started mashing her hanging breasts in front of the camcorder, giving the lens a close up view of her generous chest. Then she leaned lower and blew a kiss and signaled for Lilly to stop recording.

"That was perfect, dear." Lilly hugged her. "You teased him good, just like a real slut." Milly wasn't sure that she should be proud of that, but Lilly acted as if it were a great achievement.

Lilly decided the next Saturday that she was ready to take the impressionable girl to the next level. She pulled her into her big walk-in closet, telling her that she needed her opinion about some of her new outfits. Lilly held up a slinky red teddy on a hanger. "Do you like it, dear?"

"It's ... well pretty." Lilly knew that Milly was thinking something else about the skimpy garment, but was too polite to say it. "Would you like to see me in it?" Milly wasn't sure, but Lilly seemed so eager to show her off her new nightwear that Milly nodded. Lilly casually stripped off her clothes, as if it were the most natural act to disrobe in front of the girl and then slipped into the lingerie, which fit her like a glove. Lilly was proud of how good she looked in that erotic garment which revealed far more than it concealed. Then she fluffed her hair and struck a pose in the full length mirror before turning back to Milly and asked her what she thought.

Milly knew what Lilly wanted to hear, "It's...sexy." Lilly flipped her blond hair back over her shoulders and gave Milly a sultry smile. "You think so?"

"Oh yes, Lilly." After that first Saturday, Lilly had told her to stop calling her "ma'am" and "Miss Lilly". She had insisted that the girl treat her like an older sister.

"Honey, you should try on one as well." Seeing Milly's hesitation, Lilly enthused, "Come on it will be fun!" Lilly picked out an equally skimpy blue teddy, replete with lace and ribbons. "You will look so cute in this." Milly didn't want to be a spoil sport, so she gamely stripped off her own clothes and stretched out her arm for Lilly to hand her the erotic garment. She was far more self conscious about her nudity that Lilly had been and was eager to get change as fast as possible. Lilly suppressed the urge to tease the girl, but couldn't resist giving the nude girl an appreciative whistle as she handed her the teddy.

Milly struggled to slip into the odd outfit. It had elastic bands, which guaranteed a close fit and it molded nicely to her curves. It fact it molded too tightly in Milly's opinion, but she could hardly deny how good she looked standing in that gossamer thin garment, next to Lilly who was similarly attired. She realized with a start, that her teddy had tiny openings to display the tips of her breasts and another opening at the crotch to show off her pubic region. She stared at the openings, both horrified and fascinated that anyone would think to make such a garment. Lilly reached over and adjusted the top of the teddy, so her nipples poked through the holes.

Then, she insisted that Milly sit down in front of the vanity mirror so Lilly could make up her face. Milly hadn't liked at first how Lilly did her face, but Lilly had insisted every Saturday that Milly let her do her makeup, and Milly had grown accustomed to having her face transformed into the garish hues of a painted hussy. Milly could hardly tell Lilly that it make her look cheap and trashy, since Lilly did up her own face in the same style.

After doing their makeup, Lilly insisted that they take a picture together in their erotica. Standing next to the busty blond woman, Milly reflected that she looked so similar to Lilly with her painted face and long blond hair and it reminded her of the picture she had seen of her mother and Lilly in bikinis on the beach. Lilly put her arm around Milly in exactly the same way she had posed with Milly's mother, years ago.

Lilly smiled looking at the photo, thinking how the girl's mother wouldn't recognized her half-nude daughter painted up like a whore next to her nemesis. Lilly fondled her heavy breasts for the camcorder and she said in a pouty voice "Do you like my big boobies, boys?" She then stepped behind Milly and reached her hands around her drooping breasts to push them up for the camcorder. "How about these puppies? Aren't they big and juicy? She wiggled her hands to make Milly's breasts bounce for the camera. Then she grasped Milly's nipples poking through the holes in the teddy, rolling the tender tips between her thumbs and forefingers. "Her name is Sweet Tits and she came just to tease you with her big boobies, didn't you Sweat Tits?

What could Milly say? She thought that it was just a silly erotic game, so she decided to play along to make Lilly happy. "That's right, boys" Milly give the camcorder a simpering smile.

Lilly smiled, knowing that she had the girl under her control now. The first step was to convince the Milly that Lilly was allowed to play with her body and the second was to give her an erotic second personality that gave her permission to play with her body. With a name like "Sweet Tits", Milly could hardly object when she was treated as the wanton plaything that her name implied.

"You know why she's called Sweet Tits, boys?" Milly felt strange when Lilly fondled her breasts like this, but she didn't move as Milly pulled hard on her nipples, pulling them up and out for the camcorder. "Because she has nice, big nipples for you to suck on, don't you Sweat Tits?" The way Lilly pulled on her nipples made Milly's chest ache, but she managed to nod her agreement and mutter 'uh huh" for the camera. Now Lilly had released her nipples and held up the reddened tips for the camera, but she wasn't done with Sweet Tits. She came around Milly and picked up each breast, to feed the rosy tip into her mouth. Her tongue laved Milly's nipples, soothing away the ache, to replace it with a different kind of ache. "So nice and ripe to be sucked, aren't you Sweet Tits?"

"Uh huh" Milly managed again, not at all sure if she liked this game anymore.

Lilly stepped back and then returned holding two metal clips with a ribbon tied between them. "Sweet Tits has a special treat for you, boys." Lilly attached the cold metal clips to Milly's nipples. They pinched tight and hurt her tender flesh, but she just stood, not complaining. Her heart was racing and wetness was starting too pool in her nether regions from this harsh treatment.

As Lilly suspected, some atavistic part of Milly liked what the woman was doing to her, just as she had liked being bent over that coffee table and having her buttocks slapped by Tom. Lilly toyed with Milly's breasts, pulling on the ribbon, to make her nipples stretch out so painfully that Milly gasped. Lilly turned back to the camera. "Sweet Tits isn't an old worn out whore like me. She's a nice, sweet slut, so you boys treat her nice and she just might just let you play with her big titties." Lilly continued to pull on that ribbon and wiggle Milly's breasts for a moment longer, before shutting off the recorder and then releasing her tender nipples from the clamps.

She hugged Milly and told her how "hot" she had been for the camera. Milly's didn't know what to say, but the wetness glistening in the opening at her crotch, made it impossible for her to deny that she hadn't gotten turned on by being Sweet Tits for the camera.

"Come on, let's watch the video" Lilly urged. She connected the camcorder to her wide-screen TV, and then set it to play the clip they had just recorded. Milly hardly recognized the girl on the TV in the tight blue teddy with her nipples hanging out like ripe cherries. The girl on the television screen had her long dark blond tresses and her rounded face, but her face was a mask of caked makeup and her scantily clad body looked nothing like the shy girl Milly knew. She called herself "Sweet Tits" not Milly and did things on camera that Milly would never do. The girl on the screen reminded Milly of the young woman she had seen in the pornographic movie. The young blond woman had stood compliantly while a man had played with her big breasts the same way Lilly had just done.

1...678910...16