Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly had to pretend to be proper woman taking care of her aging mother, but Tom had bought her a house out of town where she could indulge her tastes. Technically the house was Tom's, but it was really hers. She had decorated it and she kept all her special clothes there. Micky might not have noticed out that Tom was having parties at her house, but Lilly figured it out the moment she got back from the Bahamas. They hadn't done a very good job cleaning up and she had spent enough time hiding the aftermath of parties to know what to look for.

She was willing to forgive Tom his little indiscretion, since she had often done similar things as a teenager, until she found that someone had been wearing one of her favorite blouses. It was a shiny sliver and blue number that showed off her cleavage to her best advantage. It was stained and that stain looked suspiciously like semen. Tom pretended to not know anything about it, but Nelly, his little skank of a girlfriend, was more honest and told her that she had loaned it to a friend for the party. Nelly offered to pay for the blouse, but Lilly liked toying with people, so she insisted that Nelly and her friend make it up to her in a different way. They would come and clean up her house the next Saturday afternoon.

The two nervous teenagers arrived at her doorstep at 3pm the next Saturday. The thin one, Nelly, was dressed like a slut, which Lilly could appreciate, but she didn't appreciate the girl giving her lip. The other girl, however, didn't look anything like the type of girl who would steal her sexiest blouse and get it stained with cum. Unlike Nelly, this other girl was wearing sweat pants and a shapeless sweater, that covered more than it revealed. She had long dirty blond tresses, a cute round face and hazel eyes that would make men look twice even without any makeup. Lilly could see the ripe curves under her bulky clothes and knew the girl would look good wearing her favorite blouse.

The girl was too shy to say anything, but she eyed Lilly curiously and showed none of the defiance of her friend Nelly. Lilly set them to work cleaning, although to be honest, she had already cleaned up any thing that the girls had missed the night of the party. She just wanted to order them around for a while and make them get on their hands and knees and scrub her floor. After she had made them feel sorry for what they had done, she planned to send them home. Nonetheless, Lilly was curious how some boy's cum had gotten spilled on her favorite blouse. She didn't care to hear how Tom was screwing Nelly, but she did want to hear the shy girl's story, so sent Nelly to clean in the bath, while she watch the shy girl clean in the kitchen.

"Since you cleaning my kitchen, I guess I should ask you your name?"

"I'm Milly Tremain, ma'am," Milly answered nervously.

Lilly had never cared for the man who Shelly had married, but Lilly recognized his last name, and she saw the resemblance to Shelly in an instant. The girl's hair was a little darker and her face was rounder, but the girl had definitely inherited her mother's good looks.

A couple year earlier Lilly would have cursed the girl's mother to her face and told her to get out of her house. The way Shelly had ostracized her just like all the other respectable women in town had hurt her deeply. They had been so close before Shelly got married. After that, Shelly had stopped answering her letters and refused to talk to her over the phone, but Lilly had been willing to forgive her, until the day they met at the supermarket and Shelly had pretended to not know her. Lilly had tried to say hello, but the refusal of her former best friend to even acknowledge her presence had infuriated her. She started screaming at the woman in the middle of the meat aisle, calling her a "bitch" and telling the whole world what a slut Shelly Tremain was.

After that scene, there was never any question of Shelly ever talking to her again and Lilly had lost the one person who she had ever really cared about. At that moment, Lilly wanted to make the girl suffer for all her mother had done to her, but she just sat dumbly and watched the girl scrub her kitchen floor. Finally, she could stand it no longer and told the girl to come upstairs with her. She showed the girl into the bedroom and took her to her walk-in closet.

"Strip" she told the girl brusquely. Milly meekly stripped off her sweat pants and sweater. "Take it all off, Milly Tremain." Lilly ordered her sternly. Milly removed her underwear as well, and stood without protection from Lilly's critical gaze. Lilly wanted to humiliate the girl, to get even with her mother for ostracizing her, but the best way to get her revenge was to make Shelly's daughter parade around like a slut that would horrify her mother.

"Put on the clothes that you wore to the party, girl". "Yes, ma'am," Milly put on the shiny blue stretch pants and the silver and blue blouse. Then, she put on Lilly's silver heels, and turned back to Lilly questioningly.

"How did you do your hair?"

"Nelly did my hair and makeup, ma'am."

"Did she pick out the clothes as well?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, at least she has good taste." Most women wouldn't consider what Milly was wearing to be tasteful, nor most of the other outfits in her closet. Lilly, however, was delighted how good her clothes looked on Milly. "Tell me how you got my blouse stained."

"Well, ma'am, it happened here in this room. I didn't notice the stain, or I would have cleaned it."

"Who were you with?"

Milly blushed deep red. "A, a ...boy."

"Which boy?"

"Well, it was ...Tom." Milly admitted in a whisper.

Lilly didn't care for Micky's boy, but she was intrigued that Milly had just admitted to sleeping with her friend's boyfriend. "Was this the first time you slept with him?"

"Well, no, but I didn't want to do it that first time either."

Now Lilly was quite intrigued. "How many times have you slept with Tom."

"Twice".

"And you didn't want want to have sex with him, but you did?"

"Well, ma'am, I fought him, but he held me down and started kissing me, until I stopped fighting him and then, well, I kind of liked it." The girl blushed so prettily, that it reminded Lilly of Shelly who used to blush in the same way.

"Why did you like?"

"I can't help it, ma'am. When he puts in inside me, I...well you know."

Lilly did know, but she wasn't about to let the girl off so easily. "Did he put it inside you on the bed?" "Yes, but not at first. He...", Milly's face was beet red now. "He bent me over the coffee table." She whispered, ashamed to say it out loud. Now Lilly, was really intrigued. "Show me."

Milly in that revealing blouse and tight stretch pants got down on her knees and bent her curvy body over the glass coffee table, with her shapely butt facing up toward Lilly. The Milly was blushing beet red now from being in this compromising situation, but Lilly had no intention of letting the naive girl off the hook.

"Where were your hands?" Milly grasped the end of the coffee table with her butt in the air and her torso pressed against the glass. It was a humiliating position for any girl, but especially a girl who claimed that she hadn't wanted sex. Lilly helped the girl up and sat her in a comfy chair to relax her, while she probed her with more questions.

"How did he penetrate you?"

"He...well... he was behind me, holding me down on the table and he put it in me from behind."

"In your vagina?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"I didn't want it, I..."

"Did you tell him 'No'?"

"Not exactly."

"Did you make any sound?"

"I was, well, I guess I was moaning."

"Did you like it when he put his penis in your vagina?" Lilly wanted to hear the girl admit it.

"I didn't want to like it."

"But you did?"

"I guess so."

"What else did he do".

"He slapped me on my butt."

"Did you tell him to stop."

"No..."

"Did you like that too?"

"I...I didn't want to like it."

"But you liked it anyway."

"I guess I did".

"Did you organism?"

"Yes," Milly choked out in a whisper.

"How many times."

"Twice."

"Both times on the coffee table?"

"No, the second time on the bed."

"How did you have sex on the bed?"

"The normal way. He put me on my back and..."

Lilly kept asking her questions and Milly kept answering. Once she started, it got easier and easier to admit what had happened to her and Lilly seemed to know exactly what to ask. Over the next half hour, Milly told Lilly everything. She explained how Tom had brought her into the room to spy on Lilly having sex with two other boys. Lilly kept questioning until she admitted to sleeping with those two boys as well at a previous party. Then Lilly had gotten that story out of her. Lilly seemed to be fascinated by everything sexual that had ever happened to her and take a special delight in hearing her say it. Luckily, Lilly didn't think to question Milly about what had happened after sex with Tom, so she didn't have to talk about sex with Tom's father.

Milly couldn't believe the things she admitted to this woman who she didn't even know, but it just came tumbling out of her and the more she talked the more attentive Lilly became. It was a relief admitting what had happened to her and Lilly seemed to understand everything perfectly, unlike most people.

As the beautiful girl talked about her sexual escapades, a devious plan began to formulate in Lilly's head. She had thought to humiliate the daughter of the woman who had humiliated her, but now she foresaw an even better way to humiliate her former best friend. She would turn her daughter into a slut and make her into everything that Shelly supposedly despised.

Milly should have guessed that something was not quite right when she asked Milly if she wanted her clothes back, which Milly was still wearing. Lilly leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "No dear, you keep them as a memento, to remember that night." Milly didn't want to remember the night she had been violated by Tom and his father, especially not a set of clothes that so brazenly displayed her body and was stained by a boy's semen. Still, she could hardly refuse the gift, so she changed back into her sweat pants and shapeless sweater and stowed the revealing outfit in a bag to carry home.

After spilling her darkest secrets, Lilly led Milly back downstairs, and called to Nelly, telling her that she had cleaned enough. She drove the two girls home, dropping Nelly off first in front of her house, then driving Milly to her house. The older woman stopped Milly before she could get out of the car. "Milly, I'd like to talk some more." She gave the girl a winsome smile, "Do you have time next Saturday?"

Milly consented to meet the woman the next Saturday. She had no idea that she had just agreed to become Lilly's plaything, to be transformed into a slut. It happened to her without her ever realizing what was happening to her, although looking back, Milly would see it as a turning point in her life. It was the step which would lead her irrevocably out of the bounds of polite society and make her unfit for any respectable pursuits. Lilly would introduce her to her most lascivious desires, in such a way that Milly would have no idea that Lilly was training her to be a toy for men's pleasure.

Training to be a slut

The next time Milly met Lilly, the older woman abandoned any pretense that she wanted Milly to clean up the mess from the party. In truth, Lilly didn't care that much about being spic-and-span in the first place and the tell-tail signs from the party hadn't bothered her that much anyway.

She drove the nervous girl to the house out of town, surreptitiously watching out of the corner of her eye as Milly worried her bottom lip and shifted uncomfortable in the front seat of the yellow convertible that Mikey had bought Lilly. When the arrived at the secluded house, Lilly unlocked the front door and gestured the anxious girl inside.

Noting how formless and ungainly her sweatpants and sweatshirt were, she thought about making the girl strip in punishment for trying to conceal her shapely body, but she decided to use positive instead of negative reenforcement. She led her up to the bedroom and sat her down in front of a mirrored vanity, then proceeded to brush Milly's hair, telling her in a sweat voice how nice her locks were. Then she started putting foundation on her face, telling how lucky she was to have such a nice complexion and how lovely her eyes were. She proceeded to paint up her face in bold tones with too much foundation, overly red cheeks, glossy red lips and bright blue eyeliner, that made her look garish and cheap. Still, Lilly kept telling her how good she looked and how all the other girls would be jealous of her.

After doing her hair and makeup, Lilly exclaimed how her clothes would never do. "Dear why don't you go into my closet and pick out an outfit. Anything that you like." Lilly knew that the first step to corrupting the girl was getting her to take charge of remaking herself into a slut and a crucial factor was was the clothes she wore. Milly looked surprised at this command, since the reason she had gotten in trouble in the first place was borrowing Lilly's clothes in the first place, but she slipped wordlessly into Lilly's closet without any further demur, making sure to close the door firmly behind her, so she could have some privacy.

She stared in consternation at all of Lilly's outfits. All of them were far too revealing and gaudy for her tastes, yet she had to choose one of them. She first tried on a dark green evening gown, thinking she could at least be elegant, but she was flustered by the plunging V in front and the high slit in the side, almost up to her hip, showing a long expanse of her rounded thigh every time she took a step. She hastily stripped out of the evening gown, and looked around desperately for something less overtly sexual. In the end, she chose a pair of pink stretch pants, that clung tightly to her rounded hips and derriere like a pair of leotards, a shiny red, fake leather belt, and a long sleeved clingy pink and gray top, that showed no skin, yet molded perfectly to her torso, to highlight with high fidelity the shape of her pert waist and generous bust. Milly reflected as she stared at herself in the mirror that she did look good, a sentiment heartily echoed by Lilly when Milly finally emerged from the closet. Lilly spun her around to get a better look at her, then let her back into the closet and selected a pair of three inch red heels for her to wear. Then, she rummaged through a jewelry box to emerge with a red choker necklace which she fastened around Milly's neck. "You looks so sexy, my dear" she beamed at the girl and kissed her on the cheek before turning her to face the full length mirror. With such continuous praise, Milly found herself thinking that she did look sexy, even if she barely recognized the girl in the mirror.

Then, Lilly insisted that Milly select an outfit for her to wear as well. It was far easier to pick something out of the closet this time, since Milly didn't care if Lilly revealed too much skin. Lilly stripped off all her clothes in front of Milly as if it were the most natural thing in the world and got dressed, slowly and sensuously. As she slid the clothes over her curves, Lilly blow kisses and flipped her hair at Milly, as if doing a strip tease in reverse for the girl's benefit. Once dressed, Lilly pranced across the bedroom as if modeling on a runway. "Why don't you try it, Milly. Walk like me."

Milly tried to swing her hips and walk with her head high, just as Lilly had done. It took practice to waggle her hips back and forth in such an exaggerated way when she walked, but Lilly insisted she imitate her. After a while Milly got the hang of walking with a rolling motion of her hips. Then, Lilly turned on the video recorder and insisted that Milly do it for the camera. "Blow me a kiss when you walk toward me." Lilly urged her. "Perfect. That was so sexy."

Then, Lilly insisted that Milly learn how to do her makeup right, by practicing on Lilly's face. Milly didn't care for the way Lilly had caked makeup on her face and for the gaudy colors she chose, but Milly tried to make up Lilly's face in the same way. She wasn't as good at it as Lilly, but Lilly kept telling her that she would get the hang of it, and soon, Lilly's face looked like Milly's. With all the foundation, even the lines on the older woman's face were hidden. They looked like twins, with their faces painted that way, and Lilly put her arm around her and insisted that they pose for the camera together. She set the camera on a tripod and set a timer that would snap pictures as they stood before it. They took pictures together as if they were best friends, smiling with their arms around each other.

Lilly started striking poses that overtly advertised her body, and urged Milly to follow her example. She thrust out her chest and puckered her lips toward the camera. She placed her hands under her breasts, pushing them up for the camera. She placed her back to the camera then swiveled her torso around and winked toward the camera. She crooked her finger as if calling a man to follow her and gave him a pouting look. She caressed her butt while posing. She fondled between her thighs, while scrunching up her face as if she were in the throes of an orgasm. In all this, she encouraged Milly to follow her lead. It seemed like such harmless fun and soon Milly was following along, matching her pose for pose.

Then, Lilly set a video recorder on the tripod and asked Milly to film her. She started talking to the recorder in a pouty voice that teased and enticed, while striking the same erotic poses. She pretended that she was taunting a man. "Do you like my body, baby?" "Do you want me, big boy?" "I like it when to stare at me like that. I makes me so hot. Do you think I'm hot? Hotter than your girlfriend?"

Her voice would alternate between pouty playfulness, husky whispering and demanding aggression, changing suddenly from giggling girl, to sex kitten, and then to dominatrix. Lilly would fondle her generous breasts, while cooing, "Are you staring at my big tits?" Then, she lifted them up for the camera as if proffering them to an imaginary man. "My big juicy tits. Don't you want to touch them, baby?" She voice became a throaty purr. "You have wet dreams about me, don't you. You naughty, little boy." Her voice grew huskier, "You dream about sucking on my titties, rolling my nipples around in your mouth, biting them and making me moan."

Then, she became more playful, "But that isn't the only thing that you dream about, baby, is it?" She winked at the camera. "You can have wet dreams about more than one thing, can't you. You dream of my big round ass, I know that you do." Lilly turned her butt toward the camera and gave it a playful smack, then ran her hands over her profile, to emphasize the bell-shaped curve of her flaring hips and then grasped her rounded buttocks with both hands, squeezing them for the camera. "Do you want to grab my ass? Just dig in and get yourself a handful of my big butt when I wiggle it in your face?"

Milly couldn't believe that this woman was referring to her own body in such crude and degrading terms. She wondered why a woman would want to talk about herself like this, especially to a man, yet she was also enthralled by it. She could hear the excitement in Lilly's voice and the gleam in her eyes as she teased this imaginary man. Lilly was getting turned on talking to the camera and touching herself.

Lilly's arousal was strangely infectious. The longer Lilly talked, the more excited Milly got as well. It wasn't that Milly was attracted to women, but the blatant eroticism of the moment was making it hard for Milly to breath, hard for her to even focus on keeping Lilly in focus in the camcorder's viewfinder.

1...56789...16