Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Shelly turned on Mike, "How could you? Have you no shame?"

Mike gestured toward his erection jutting out proudly, still wet from Milly's mouth. "No more shame than you did, when you used to suck my cock, just like your daughter was doing before you burst in on us."

"You bastard..." Shelly hissed.

"You were quite the cocksucker, Shelly. Glad to see you taught your daughter all your tricks." Shelly would have lashed out and decked Mike Delhart at that moment if Lilly hadn't grabbed her arm and hauled her back.

"Shelly, cool it. He's just trying to provoke you." Lilly told her.

Mike regarded his former mistress. "I thought I told you to pack your things and get out, Lilly. What are you still doing here?"

"Just cleaning up the mess I left." Lilly told him pointedly, not caring if he understood her meaning, as she handed Milly her clothes which had been carelessly flung on the floor. "Milly, put on your clothes."

Shelly wondered why Lilly was talking to her daughter in a familiar tone of voice and why her daughter was moving to obey. As Milly yanked on her miniskirt angrily, she asked her mother in a rising voice. "What are you doing HERE?"

"Milly, I'm trying to save you from this snake." Shelly gestured toward Mike.

"Mom, you have no right to tell me what to do and who I do it with." Milly cried.

"Young lady, you had better listen..." Shelly started in a huff, but Lilly cut her off, knowing that appealing to parental authority was likely to make Milly listen even less. "Milly, I brought your mother here. We both agree that Mike will bring you nothing but trouble."

"As I recall, both of you seemed to like the kind of trouble I brought," Mike observed wryly as he zipped up his pants. Seeing Shelly again, even in a high dudgeon, was thrilling. He couldn't help wishing that he could get Shelly alone.

At that moment, Tom Delhart charged through the front door of the house, looking for Milly. She hadn't been waiting for him after school, so he figured that she might have borrowed her parent's car and driven to the house on her own. Hearing voices upstairs, he called out, "Hey Milly, are you here?" he marched up the stairs, and then drew back in surprise to to see Milly surrounded by his father, his father's mistress and Milly's mother.

Milly's mother turned, her eyes shooting daggers at the boy, "Stay away from my daughter!"

Tom bristled at the contempt in Shelly's voice. People rarely talked to Tom that way, but Tom was too distracted to respond. Instead, he was staring at Milly who was putting on her blouse and his father who was buckling his belt. From the way Milly's mother was screaming and the way that his father and Milly were dressing, he guessed what had happened. He turned angry eyes on his father. "Dad, Milly's mine. You stay away from her."

Milly stood in the middle of a circle of angry people, who all wanted to control her. One moment ago, she had been in the middle of a blow job, her body getting aroused at the prospect of more sex, when her mother burst in like an enraged banshee and started screaming. Now she was in the middle of an argument over who controlled her, and nobody had asked her what she wanted. Did she want to be her mother's innocent child, Lilly's slut trainee, Tom's girlfriend or Mike's mistress? Nobody had ever asked her what she wanted. At that moment something in Milly snapped and she declared "None of you own me, so stop telling me what to do!" Milly then stomped out the bedroom, slamming the door as she went.

In her own way, that statement was Milly's declaration of independence. She would no longer let others decide her fate. She would never again be an innocent child. She might be a slut, but she wasn't going to be as gullible and manipulable as Lilly had trained her to be. Nor was she going to become the toy for Tom or Mike Delhart. She would decide how she would use and abuse her own body in the future.

Looking back on the incident, years later Milly would see that each of these people had taught her something valuable about herself. She learned from observing her mother that denying her sexual urges and adhering to societal norms about sex could only lead to a life of frustration and deep repression that would make her deeply unhappy. She learned from Lilly how to use her body and how to enjoy giving in to her sexual urges. She learned from Tom and his friends how much she liked having sex, often with multiple partners. She learned from Lilly and Mike, how much she enjoyed role-playing. Mostly, however, she learned the consequences of letting others control her and that she was particularly vulnerable to being manipulated when she was in the throes of sexual arousal. It would take her years to learn when it was safe to give into the demands of her libido and when she had to control her libido, so that others couldn't manipulate her.

The incident not only changed Milly's life, it was also a turning point for everyone involved. For both Tom and Mike Delhart, the incident left them bereft of women. They learned that trying to manipulate and control women could backfire when those women left them. Mike continued to look for mistresses who resembled Shelly, but he never found another nearly was creative as Lilly to hold his interest for long.

Tom continued to burn through girlfriends, discarding them nearly as fast as he found new ones. His profligate lifestyle also burned through his father's money, until he was broke. As he grew older, he also grew fatter like his daddy. With no money and a beer belly, he could no longer attract girls like before, so he was forced to treat his girlfriends better to prevent them from leaving.

Milly's mother and Lilly reconciled and renewed their friendship. The lifestyles of the two women, which had diverged in the past, began to converge. Once Lilly separated from Mike, she couldn't find another man who would buy her whatever she wanted in their small town and Lilly needed to be close to her elderly mother, so she couldn't move away. Lilly no longer had as much money to spend on luxuries, so she had to accept a simpler lifestyle with less sexual promiscuity. Meanwhile, Shelly under the influence of her friend Lilly began to explore her repressed sexuality. The two women began to go together to parties and bars in search of men, but they watched each other's backs during their sexual escapades to protect themselves.

Nelly also grew closer to Milly. Once she was free of Tom, Nelly was able to concentrate more on her studies and her grades improved. After graduation from high school, they shared an apartment together while attending university. Since they were both sluts, they frequently shared men and engaged in group sex. Since they had both learned how susceptible they were to being dominated by men, they made a pact to always vet each other's partners, to make sure that none were as manipulative as Tom and Mike Delhart. They learned how to enjoy an occasional night of wanton sex, without becoming the permanent playthings of men.