All Comments on 'Insomnia'

by EmmyLou93

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good start . I hope to read more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue...

that was a great first chapter. i hope that you will write how daddy and daughter ultimatly get together and that they find love with each other as well. this daddy and daughter duo definatly deserve a love story.

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
delightfully sick

Great story. Thank you for not stretching it too far beyond the bounds of believe ability, even though standing on the bed and cumming on her face was close. Too many of these stories end with the daughter waking up and sucking and fucking, but that spoils the anticipation and the tease of crossing the uncrossable line.

BunnylilyBunnylilyalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

What an amazing story!

Gosh, I need the continuation asap!

Please publish it soon, this was so hot and frightening at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what the fuck; man!!

What did Sophie do with her Daddies cum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A perfect tease. Please publish second part ASAP, I am desperate to read further.

jennblojennbloalmost 11 years ago

Keep it going please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

Very erotic stuff...you must do more!

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84almost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

That was friggen hott!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ew

Gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very depraved--i loved it!

You are a very naughty girl, Ms. EmmyLou93, and I hope to use some of the inspiration you've given me to polish my own incestuous stories (between consenting adults, naturally). Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wanking

Ispunked all over the place.GREAT.e71

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Whew! This story looks like it's going to get interesting, hehehe! Lol, he dashes out without even trying to clean her up! He should have gotten dressed and came back in with a warm rag, and if she 'woke up' then, he could claim he was checking on her and saw she had snot all over her face, hehehe.

""

Daddy's erection terrified her too, but she also felt something deep within her stir. It bounced a bit, twitching when he wrapped his hand around it. It must have been seven or eight inches around. He sat down in his chair, his cock in his hand.

""

Seven or eight inches around... Thats kind of a weird comment. A length comment I could understand but people don't typically think in around measurements, they usually either think in inches of thickness, or more often just compare it to something people can relate to, like 'It was as big around as a toilet paper roll.' Heh.

...well off to the next chapter, really looking forward to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous