Insurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed up a note pad and wrote on it, then I held up my hand to get their attention. "Tell her to sign the divorce papers, let it go through, give me legal custody of you and give up any financial claims," I had written. I slid it over to Dacy. She looked at it and nodded before showing it to Tobe. Tobe nodded, too, and Dacy told Amber what it was going to take. To my surprise, she jumped all over it.

"It's going to take me a while to save up the money," she said. "If the house sells before they foreclose on it, I could come sooner. I'll sign the papers right away. The divorce should be final in sixty days or so. Girls, I hate to ask you, how is your father doing? Is he okay?"

I shook my head. "He's fine," Tobe said. "We aren't allowed to talk about him to you."

"Can you give him a message?" Amber asked. "I've been writing to him, but I don't know if he reads my letters. Just tell him I'm sorry, I love him and I'm going to try to make it up to him, too."

"Okay, Mom," Dacy said. "I'm not sure he wants to hear anything from you. Just think how wonderful it would have been if you'd had this change of heart before you decided to throw everything away."

There was a wail from the other end of the line and Dacy looked horrified. "Mom? I'm sorry I said that. I don't have any moral high ground here myself. Just do what you're supposed to. We'll call you on the second and fourth Friday nights of the month at six, your time, okay?"

Amber's voice was trembling. "Yes, that will be fine, girls. Thank you. This is going to do me a world of good to be able to talk to you. I'm trying to put my life back together. I have a new job. I just couldn't be around those people anymore. I'm working for the cable TV people."

The rest of the conversation was inane and I quit listening. They talked for over an hour, just kind of catching up. When they ended the call, the girls came over and stood beside me. I was sitting at the bar with my back to it. They sandwiched me between them and hugged me for a very long time. I put my arms around them. They were tall! How had this happened? I felt good. No longer being the tyrant was a great relief. Heavy is the head that wears the crown and all. Now that I was just a commoner again, I could hug my daughters, take them to dinner and relax with them on the beach until it was too dark to see.

It took six months for her to get things arranged where she could come. I didn't want her anywhere near our home. The girls suggested Heroica Vera Cruz, but that was still too close to suit me. We decided on Tampico. We drove up the coast and had a blast. It was just like the road trips were back in the day, except we all spoke Spanish and giggled like lunatics. Well, the girls giggled. I might have giggled once, but forty-two year old men sound undignified while giggling, so I stopped.

We had rented a beach-front condo, and we didn't quite know what to expect from Amber. I wasn't about to leave the girls alone with her. I didn't want to be in the same country with her; much less the same condo, but I really didn't have any choice. I went out and soaked up some rays on the balcony when she knocked on the door. I have no idea of anything they talked about. It wasn't any of my business. She came out after about three hours and leaned against the railing.

"Aren't you going to even say anything to me?" she asked.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. "I think you said it all," I told her.

"What does that mean? Jesus, Kabrick, haven't you punished me enough?" I thought she was going to cry.

"No." I said.

"No? Well, what have you got planned this time," she said. "I might as well get it over with."

"I don't have anything planned," I told her. "I've never punished you at all, much less, 'enough.' Bothering to plan punishment would imply that I cared enough to expend the energy to plan, Amber. I don't. I just want you to leave me alone. I get it that the girls need a relationship with their mother. I'm down with that. I'll put up with having to be around you. I'll even be polite; just don't push your luck. You are lucky, by the way."

"Look at me, Kab," she said.

I reluctantly raised my head. She was heartbreakingly gorgeous. That mane of black hair, that creamy brown skin, her almost black eyes and the flash of her white teeth was enough to drive a man wild. Unfortunately, the inside didn't match the exterior.

"What?" I said.

"I'm still me," she said. "Remember the woman you fell in love with? Remember the woman you asked to marry you?"

"Yes, I remember her very well and I'm grieving her every day," I told her. "You killed her."

Big tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at me. "The girls have forgiven me," she said in a breaking voice. "Why can't you?"

"That's a good question," I said. "Here's the thing, Amber. You lied to me. You were out; doing God knows what with God knows whom. I sure don't. You tricked me and it was easy because I trusted you. I would never have known if I hadn't run into Bianca in the grocery store. You would have let that lie fester between us until it ate us up. When I caught you, instead of showing any sort of regret or contrition, you made me the bad guy. I was a tyrant. I was the one that killed everyone's fun. You turned the girls against me. You tried to kick me out of my own bed. Then you went out and had your little gang bang. I was the cruel guy with control issues. Now you come here, all cleaned up after, again, doing who knows what with who knows whom and you think I ought to forgive you? You've never once even told me you were wrong or apologized to me."

She gasped. "I was afraid of that," she said. "You haven't been reading my letters, have you?"

"No, Amber, I haven't," I said. "I've been trying to move on with my life. You obviously didn't want to be in it, so I gave you what you wanted."

"You don't know how wrong you are," she said. "I want to be in your life more than anything."

"Well, I guess you got your wish," I said. "We happen to have a couple of children together. They seem to want you to be in their lives, so I guess you'll have to be in mine."

"Don't be so enthusiastic," she gave a bitter laugh.

"I'm not," I told her. "I dreaded coming here. The only reason I did is for them. What are you planning to do, Amber? How long are you staying? What's your plan to try to mend fences with your daughters?"

"I don't plan on going back," she said. "The house sold, Kab. We had almost 200,000 dollars in equity. I can live a long time on that down here. I want to be close to the girls. I'm moving to wherever you live. I want to be close to you, too."

"Hell no," I told her. "Amber, if you fuck with us I'll move off the face of the earth and you'll never hear from us again."

The tears continued to roll down her cheeks. "The girls are okay with me being here," she said. "If you'll just let me see them and be close to them, I won't bother you, Kabrick."

"Is this some convoluted scheme to get me to take you back?" I asked her.

"I want you to take me back," she said. "I don't think that's going to happen, is it?"

"No, it's not," I said. "If that's what you have in mind, you should just leave now and let us be happy. That's what you do to people you say you love; you try to make them happy."

"I do want you and the girls to be happy," she said. "I think they'll be happier with me close to them. I wish that was the case with you, but it's not going to happen. Kab, do you think we can be friends? I'm very sorry I behaved the way I did. I'm so sorry I disrespected you like that and hurt you so badly. I tried to explain all that in the letters I wrote you. I'm in a better place in my head now. I'm ready to move on with my life. I hope it can be with you and the girls in it. I don't mean as husband and wife. I'll be whatever you let me be. We can be parents, friends, friends with benefits, whatever you allow me to be. Just don't make it impossible for me to be the girl's mother, okay? I know I deserve anything you do to me. I lied and cheated and I'll regret that for the rest of my life. I'm just asking for some mercy, here. Please, Kab?"

I wasn't feeling merciful. "Can you at least tell me why you acted like that, Amber?"

"I've asked myself that question a million times," she said. "I just got caught up in what some really bad people I thought were my friends were doing. I rationalized that I loved you, it wasn't hurting you and that I'd get it out of my system and we'd be fine. I can't imagine now why I thought that. I was drinking way too much, doing some drugs and I just got stupid. Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot," I said.

"What's the part you can't get over?' she asked. "Is it the sex, the drinking, the drugs, what is it, Kabrick?"

"It's the lies," I said. "If you would have come to me and said, 'Kab, I'm bored with our lives, I want to go dancing and drinking with my friends,' I would have probably been hurt, but I wouldn't have minded. I'm a pretty liberal guy, Amber. If you had even told me you wanted to be in a gangbang or have sex with other people, but you still loved me and wanted us to be together forever, I'd have tried to find a way to make that happen in a safe way. I don't know if I could have lived with that, but I'd have tried if you'd asked me to. It's the lies, Amber. It's also the disrespect. You tried to make me the villain. All I ever did was love you and the girls. You tried to lock me out of my own bedroom because you lied to me. It wasn't anything I did. I know all my flaws, but you never gave me a chance. You never once came to me and came clean. You just lied to me and disrespected me. That's what I can't get over."

Those tears streaming down her cheeks became a river. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I never meant for it to be like that. I was scared and desperate. I'm so sorry. I should have told you. I should have talked to you. Instead, I just threw everything away." She couldn't go on.

She looked so miserable and little and lost. Even tyrants can sometimes show mercy. I got up and held her. She buried her beautiful, tear stained face in my chest and just sobbed her heart out.

"Amber, you haven't thrown everything away," I told her. "The girls want you back in their lives. You have them and they want you. I'll try to forgive you so that we can be the parents they need us to be. We're not getting back together, but if you stay on the straight and narrow, maybe we can be friends. Have you really thought through moving here?"

"If it's okay with you, I want to," she said. "Just hold me for a minute, Kab. I'll be okay in a minute."

"Okay, we'll just play it by ear," I said. "We'll see what happens this weekend. If everything goes well, you can come home with us. You can even stay with us until you get your own place. Do you want to do that?"

She nodded into my chest. "Yes, Kab, I want that more than anything. I'll be good, I promise."

She was, too. The girls were ecstatic. We trouped around Tampico and had a blast. Amber stayed late and when the girls were ready for bed she went back to her hotel. She came back first thing in the morning and we had breakfast and spent the day together.

On Monday, she showed up with a dozen bags and we squeezed everything into the back of our Escalade. We sang and laughed on the way home and the girls started helping Amber practice her Spanish. She wasn't at all fluent, but she had been around me long enough to pick up some useful phrases and words. The girls and I had a rule. We spoke only English in the house and only Spanish outside the house. That was going to be a struggle for Amber for a while, but she'd get plenty of practice and the sooner she picked up the language, the sooner she'd fit in.

After three days of staying with us, she asked me to help her find a place. It took a while. If you're an expat, it's always best to live in a neighborhood with other expats. The police watch those neighborhoods better and there is a lot less crime and violence. We looked off and on for about three weeks.

The girls asked me if she could just stay with us permanently. I was having none of that and they gave up right away. It was a Tuesday evening of the fourth week Amber had been there. The girls and Amber were in bed and I had stayed up a little later. I was on my computer, surfing the net and I felt someone come up behind me. Two brown arms went around my neck from behind and I could smell Amber. I felt two large, firm breasts against my shoulders and the back of my neck.

"Whacha, doin?" she whispered in my ear.

"Looking at hot rods," I said. "Look at that deuce, Amber." It was bright red with custom flames and I loved it.

"Look at that hot girl standing beside it!" she said. "I think you're looking at the girls and just using the hot rods as an excuse."

I chuckled. "Yeah, you got me." She stood up and took a couple of steps back.

"Look at me, Kab," she said.

I swiveled around in my chair and my breath caught in my throat. She had on one of my old button-up shirts with the tails tied up, leaving her mid-riff bare. She, obviously, didn't have a bra on and her nipples were erect and trying to tear through the thin cotton of the shirt. She had a pair of lacy pink panties on down below and that was it. I could see her little heart-shaped patch of dark curls inside. My mouth went dry. There had never been any question in my mind that Amber was a gorgeous sexy tiger of a woman.

"What are you doing, Amber?" I asked. "Is this another, 'Let's get back together' thing?"

She stepped forward and took my face between her hands. "No, Kab, no, don't think that. I'm all done with scheming and plotting. This is just Amber, horny as a cat in heat. I haven't been fucked for a long, long time. You haven't been out since I've been here. You must be horny, too. Just fuck me, Kabrick. No strings attached. Neither one of us are married. You can fuck anyone you want. So can I. Why not each other? You're a fantastic lover, Kab; the best I've ever had. You know I'm tight, and hot and horny for you. Take me to bed and fuck me. I'll make it so good for you."

"It's the baggage," I said.

"Forget about the fucking baggage," she growled. "There is no baggage, I'm telling you. This is just a horny guy and a hot girl. I'm hotter than that girl with the hot rod is. Look at me!"

She untied the knot in the tails of the shirt and spread it open. She was hotter. Those big, luscious breasts bounced and her brown nipples were as hard as I'd ever seen them. Something else was hard, too. What the hell? I hadn't been to bed with a woman for a while and she was definitely all woman. She could see it in my eyes. She stepped forward and knelt between my legs, her hands pulling at the drawstring of my shorts. She tugged on them and I raised my butt so she could get them down. My underwear went with them and those puffy lips were sliding down my cock.

Amber had always been good at giving head, but she was inspired that night. Her eyes never left my face and I'm sure she could easily see the effect she was having on me. Her lips stretched around me like a vacuum seal and inside her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, scraping against the sensitive area just below the crown with the tip. She worked on me for about five minutes and her motion changed. Her hand was working on the portion of my cock that wouldn't fit in her mouth and as she moved her head up and down, that portion got smaller. Her eyes became liquid with unshed tears, glittering like black diamonds. She coughed a little and gagged. Saliva drooled down my shaft and she backed off a bit, wiping her mouth and catching her breath. She had a look of determination and she went back to work. This time, she kept pushing, down farther than I'd ever seen a woman take a cock. I could feel the head of my cock against the back of her throat and she swallowed twice, pushing down and I felt my cock slip into her throat. She held it there, swallowing convulsively as the muscles of her throat contracted around me. Her nose was touching my belly and her lips were sealed around the base of my cock. The sight and feeling was too much for any restraint I might have had left and my legs stiffened as I shot a blast directly into her throat.

She swallowed again and backed off so that I could shoot into the hot cavern of her mouth. She never missed a drop and the blood roared in my ears as I came harder than I ever remember in my life. She kept going until it became almost painful. I tangled my fingers in that midnight black mane and pulled her head up. She rested it against my belly for a minute.

"Jesus, Amber, that was better than I remembered," I said.

She blushed. "I practiced a little right after you left me," she said. "I'm sorry, Kab."

"Hey, don't be," I said. "I left you. You were a free woman. You were always good."

She raised her head. "Can I kiss you, Kab?"

I pulled her up. "You can do anything you want," I said. "You don't have to ask me. I kind of gave you permission when I stuck my cock in your mouth."

She laughed and it was good to hear. We were becoming comfortable around each other. "I'm still sorry," she whispered, so low I could hardly hear her. I don't think she intended for me to hear.

"You want to take it to the bedroom?" I asked. She looked up and me and nodded. I scooped that tight little body up and carried her into my bedroom. "Your turn," I told her.

I got started. Her breasts were just as big and firm as ever. She didn't seem to age and they still had that gravity defying power they'd always had. She was going to age well, like so many dark skinned women do. I kneaded her breasts up into a point centered on her nipples and captured one with my lips. She moaned rather loudly. I looked up at her. "We're going to have to keep it down," I said. "Don't want the girls to hear."

"I don't know if I can," she said in a stage whisper. "God, I'm so turned on, Kab. If you touch my pussy I'm going to explode!"

I saw a hand towel I had been meaning to fold and put away on the nightstand. I rolled it up and handed it to her. "Bite on this if you need to," I told her. She put it beside her head on the pillow and grinned at me. "You know me, don't you?"

I went back to those amazing breasts. She had a little bit of a tan line and it looked very erotic. The darkness of the tanned part contrasted a little with the creamy brown of the parts her bikini covered. That was new. She'd always tanned topless when we were married. I guess her new place didn't have the privacy. Her nipples were always very sensitive and they were as hard as rocks. I sucked and pulled at them until she was writhing and gasping before moving downward. She had a little diamond stud in her belly button. That was new, too, and I liked it. I played with it for a minute and her hips were making little thrusting motions.

I slid those little pink panties down over the roundness of her hips and over her firm, muscular thighs. She had the body of a twenty year old. She always had. I could smell her as I nuzzled between her thighs, a faint perfume from the soap she used and a little musky odor from her obvious arousal. She was dripping wet. There was a little trickle of girl cum, running down over her perineum toward the brown rosebud of her ass. I licked it up and she shivered. When I thrust my tongue into the darkness of her depths, she began to tremble, her movements became jerky and I could feel her tension building.

I replaced my tongue with my finger, then two fingers, and her tension continued to build. She was gasping and groaning into the towel, her free hand pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. I hit her clit with my tongue and it was swollen and erect like I'd never seen it. Her entire body leaped and spasmed and I took the little protrusion between my lips. It was so swollen that I could give it a mini-blowjob, my lips moving on it and lashing it with my tongue.