Insurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," she moaned into the towel and exploded. It felt like she was having a convulsion, her inner pussy muscles contracting and relaxing on my fingers and her hips bucking wildly, her legs going stiff as she bridged up off the bed. I could see the ridged muscles of her flat belly rippling as she came harder than I'd ever seen her. She was nearly screaming into the towel and I kept her there as long as I could with my lips and tongue working on her clit.

When she began to relax I eased a third finger into her tightness, easing up on her clit and using my mouth to kiss around that beautiful pussy, biting the cord of her stretched tendons while I curled my middle finger up, finding that rough bundle of nerve ending on the top wall of her pussy. I massaged it rapidly, wiggling the other two fingers against the side walls and she went into another spasm, crying out her pleasure, her voice muffled by the towel.

When she started to come down I attacked her clit again and she was explosive. I felt her squirt a little. Once before I'd managed to get her to squirt and it was amazing. She began to babble words, but I couldn't make them out. She convulsed for a long time and then her hands were pulling on my hair, forcing my face away from her still contracting pussy.

"Stop, Kab," she moaned. "Please, I need to stop. I can't take any more right now. Come up here and kiss me, please stop!"

She twisted frantically in my grasp, trying to dislodge my fingers and I let her. I slid up over the glorious naked length of her body and kissed her for a long time. My face was wet with her juices and she cleaned it off with her tongue, licking my face like a cat.

After a few minutes, I shifted my weight and pressed the head of my cock against her warmth and wetness. She groaned. "Wait, Kab; I'm not ready yet."

"Yes, you are," I told her. I pressed more firmly and felt her open to allow the head to slip into her. She moaned. "Easy! Easy Kab, you know you're too big for me to go fast!"

I don't have a foot long cock. The length is probably average. I've never gone around looking at other guy's cocks. I'm not a porn star, I know that. I've never had any complaints, though. Amber always told me I was very thick and stretched her painfully unless I went slowly. I'd had that complaint a few times. She felt virgin tight. Evidently, she had been keeping her legs closed like she said she was.

I worked slowly into her and it was like sinking into a hot tube of honey. Wet, sticky and alive with ripples and pulsations calculated to drive a man wild. She was so wet that I should have been able to slide easily, but so tight that I could only move either in or out with difficulty. It obviously hurt her a little for me to sink into her, and it felt like she was going to turn inside out when I withdrew. She moaned at every movement and I think it took her about twenty strokes to start coming. She arched her back and groaned. "Jesus, Kab, I'm coming! Fuck me, baby. It feels so, so good. God, I needed this. Please don't stop. Don't ever stop! Keep fucking me!"

Well I had already come once and I certainly had no place to be. Amber had a spectacular body and she knew how to use every inch of it. She wrapped those long, slender legs around my waist and pulled my face to her luscious breasts. "Take me, Kabrick," she said. "Make me yours."

I moved within her, making short, deep movements until I felt her begin to tremble. I stopped moving, just holding about halfway into her. She was moving with me when I stopped and when she felt me stop, she began to thrust frantically, obviously on the verge. "Kab! Don't stop," she gasped. "What's wrong?"

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"What? Go, Kab," she thrust even more frantically.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered in her ear.

"Don't tease me!" she gasped "Give it to me, Kab."

"Ask," I told her. "Beg me."

"Please, Kabrick," she bucked under me, trying to get me to move. "I'm almost there! Fuck me, please, baby. I'm begging, let me come!" Her voice was raising to almost a shriek.

"Okay, hold on," I told her. I drew back until the head of my cock was nearly slipping out and plunged into her, rocking her forward and making her breasts bounce wildly. She immediately screamed into her towel, her body shaking and thrashing as she came, again and again as I pounded into her. When her throbbing, pulsing climax faded she became limp, just holding on and making weak, tremulous moans. I withdrew suddenly and her eyes flew open.

"Turn over," I told her.

She struggled weakly onto her stomach, presenting me with her round, spectacular ass as she pulled her knees under her. I gripped her ankles, pulling her out flat toward me on her belly. I mounted her and she groaned immediately.

"Oh God, oh God," she moaned as she began to orgasm about the fifth stroke. I pushed deeply and held, her ass mounding beneath my belly as she groaned her way through what must have been at least her fifth orgasm in the last hour. As she began to relax, I began to pound into her, giving her everything I had left.

"Oh, no!" she cried. "God, Kab, fucking me hard! Oh my God, fuck!" She came again and began sobbing this time. "I... I'm coming so hard, Kab, please, it's hurting me! Come in me, baby, please come!"

"You want me to come" I asked her.

"Yes, yes, baby; please cum. Please cum, I can't... I can't take it anymore!" She broke out in more groaning sobs and came again.

The sight of that beautiful face, turned sideways so I could see her profile, every tendon in her neck taut and her features a mask of ecstasy mixed with a little pain was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. The sound of her, sobbing out her passion sent me over the edge and I unloaded into that sweet pussy, coming with every drop I had left, hearing my own voice join her chorus. I collapsed, on her and in her, and we drew deep, gasping breaths, hers mixed with the occasional sob.

I rolled off and she wanted to be cuddled. I held her and stroked that amazing body while she calmed down. "God, I've missed that, Kab," she said. "No one has ever made me come like that. Kab, can we do this again? Can we do it often? Please, baby, I need this. I'm begging you."

"Amber, you told me, 'No strings attached,' remember?" I said.

She sat up quickly. "No, that's not what I meant, Kab!" There was a panic creeping into her voice. "I wasn't attaching any strings, I promise. I was just asking! I'm not trying anything. You've got to believe me!"

I pulled her back down. "Okay, relax, Amber. I was just making sure we weren't getting confused. Just straight talk here and making sure you don't think this means we're back together and everything's back the way it was."

She sobbed a little. "I know," she whispered. "I want that, but I know it isn't going to happen. You said we could be friends, though. I wasn't meaning anything more than that. Friends can make love, right? I'll take anything you will give me, Kabrick."

"Amber, I don't want you wasting your time, hanging around mooning over me," I told her. "Yes, we can be friends. If we're horny, you're a beautiful woman and you're probably the hottest woman in bed in Mexico. We can make love. I think I'll always love you, but we can never be together. I'd spend all my time waiting for the roof to fall in. You say you've changed and I believe you. The problem is, you were this woman once before when I fell in love with you. Then you changed. I'll always wonder if you'll do it again. The next time I'll be 65 or 70 and it will be too late to start my life over again. Both of us need to be looking for situations we want our lives to be in for the rest of our lives, not living in the past. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I do know, Kab. I'm so sorry that I fucked it up so that it can't be us spending the rest of our lives together. We can be friends the rest of our lives, right? We'll be the girls' parents, and until we find someone else, we can do this, right?"

I squeezed her. "Yes, we can do this, but we don't want to give Dacy and Tobe the wrong idea. I'm pretty sure they'd hate the idea of us getting back together. They wouldn't respect me and they wouldn't like you. They'd think you were working something underhanded on me."

"Can I sleep here?" she asked. "We'll set the alarm and I'll go and get in my bed at 5 AM."

That's what we did. She got up when the alarm went off and gave me a scorching kiss before her beautiful nakedness slipped quietly out the door. From then until she moved out, two weeks later, she slipped into my room after the girls were asleep and tried to kill me with sex. Both of us had always had high libidos, and I had missed that regular sex. Evidently, she had, too, because after she moved she kept coming at least two nights a week.

She bought a moped rental place and she was doing a thriving business with the tourists. The girls worked for her on weekends and after school and they spent tons of time with her. They seemed to have mended their fractured relationship. They told me that she dated from time to time; usually some American tourist. The first time she spent the night after I heard that I got a condom out of the drawer as I was about to enter her.

"Why are you doing that?" she asked. "Don't do that, Kabrick! I like you bareback."

"I'm just taking precautions," I told her.

"Why?" she asked. "You never have before."

"I heard you've been dating," I said.

She laughed. "Okay, I get it. I haven't had sex with anyone, Kab. When I do, I'll tell you and then you can wear a condom. I kind of learned my lesson right after you left me. I got something embarrassing. I had to go to the doctor. If I have sex with someone, they'll be wearing a condom. I heard you were dating, too. Anything I need to worry about?"

"No, I haven't had sex with anyone, either," I told her. "You fuck me so much I'm not really looking for that in a date. It would have to be someone I fell in love with. I haven't met anyone yet I like better than you," I told her.

"Me either," she said. "I'll never find anyone that's as good a lover as you. I was nuts, Kab. Put that silly condom away and fuck me now."

I was happy to oblige.

I met Drusilla Consuela Chaballa Rios about a year after Amber moved out of our house. Dacy wanted a horse and Drusilla bred horses. They were those black, Spanish horses with the long, flowing manes and tails. She was tall, dark and aristocratic. She was also lovely, curvy and oozed sensuality. She had long glossy-black flowing hair like the horses she raised. We met to discuss horses and she fell in love with the girls. Of course, they were easy to love. So was she. We met her for lunch twice. The first was at a restaurant and the second time was at her home when we actually made the purchase. She spoke English with a delightful accent and her home was immaculate. The grounds were amazing and the horses were beautiful creatures. I had absolutely no interest in horses. Dacy did and I was interested in Dacy. I also became rapidly interested in Drusilla.

I asked her out for dinner and dancing and, to my surprise, she didn't turn me down. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring when we first met, but you could see that she had worn one for a long time. Her ring finger had that telltale depression. Over dinner and drinks, we exchanged stories. I told her about Amber and she told me about her ex. He had been quite the playboy when they married and, evidently, thought he could keep the same lifestyle afterward. He must have been nuts. Anyone that wouldn't have been satisfied with that woman was brain dead. He must have been cock dead, too. I got hard just looking at her and listening to her speak.

She took me to a club where she was a member and we had a wonderful time. She was quite a dancer. That smoking hot body was all over mine and she had me ready to come in my pants right there on the dance floor. I felt like a kid at the prom. She smelled amazing and she felt even better in my arms. When she turned her back and rubbed her ass against my obvious erection, it was one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced. Amber had a nice ass, but this was spectacular. It was full and jiggly and obviously not contained in panties unless it was a thong. She pulled my hands down onto it during a slow dance and I discovered just how firm it was. Her breasts were large and heavy, barely restrained by the bodice of the red dress she had on. I could see down her deep cleavage and she had on a red lacy bra in there.

We had driven our own cars to the club and when I walked her out to hers, she gave me a kiss than nearly started my hair on fire. "Call me, Kabrick," she said. "I had a wonderful time and I'd like to see you again."

We went out a couple of times a week for two months before she took it any farther. She'd invited me on a picnic at her place. We walked out into one of her horse pastures to a river that flowed through it. We sat on a blanket under some willow trees and I sat with my back against one. She moved to sit between my legs with her back resting against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we sat and just talked for a long time after we ate.

She leaned her head back against my shoulder and looked up at me. She had the most exotic almond shaped brown eyes I'd ever seen. They were shining up at me and she offered me her lips. I was happy to accept and I felt her hands slide down to hold mine around her midsection. She tugged on them a little and I allowed her to move them wherever she wanted. She slid them up over the arch of her ribcage and onto the pillows of her breasts. I could feel her erect nipples through the soft cotton dress she was wearing. I pinched them gently and she moaned into my mouth.

"Make love to me, Kabrick," she whispered.

"Here?" I asked.

She giggled. "Si, aqui. No one will see us. We are very secluded."

Well, I was never one to turn down the opportunity of a lifetime. I began to bunch the little cotton sundress she was wearing up toward her hips, enjoying the silken smoothness of her dusky skin and the fullness of her thighs being exposed as the dress inched slowly upward. When I got it to her butt, she raised it and allowed me to move the dress up to just below her breasts. She sat up, and I pulled it over her head, exposing her full glory, and she fluffed her mane of glossy hair before sinking back down to the blanket.

I just wanted to look. God, she was gorgeous! She hadn't worn either panties or bra. She was as smooth as a baby, the pouting lips of her sex plainly exposed and glistening her arousal. I lay beside her; my head propped up on one elbow, and caressed her spectacular body with my fingertips. She was stunning; all curves and softness and silky brown skin. Her nipples were spiked up, both from her arousal and being exposed to the breeze. They were mouthwatering, so dark brown as to be nearly black. They stood up half an inch from her surrounding areolae, which were about the size of a half dollar and only slightly darker than the skin of her breasts. They were a little crinkled with her excitement, and I had to taste one.

I let my hand curl around one firm globe, weighing its heaviness and sinking my fingers into its resilience. The size was more than my hand could wrap around and I have big hands. I made a point, centered on her nipple, and bent my head to take it inside my mouth. She moaned when she felt my lips close around the little nub and I bit it gently. She arched her back and her hands were busy, pulling my shirt up so that she could press her skin against mine. She felt hot, as if she were running a fever. I let her distract me long enough to get my shirt over my head and she worked feverishly at my fly, unbuttoning and unzipping so she could pull my pants down.

"Help me, Kabrick," she breathed. "Please hurry. I am burning up from wanting you. We will play later. I need you in me!"

Her eyes widened when she finally got me exposed. Her hot little hand grasped me firmly and pulled me toward her. I was as hard as I'd ever been with this goddess under me in this beautiful setting. I was going to worship at her altar. "Dru, you're so beautiful," I whispered. She kissed me with more passion than I've ever felt before.

"Take me," she moaned. "Go slow, Kabrick. It's been nearly two years for me and you are so thick. Don't hurt me, please."

"No, baby, I'll be as gentle as a lamb," I assured her.

"Only at first," she giggled. "Then I wish for you to be fierce. I am a fierce lover and you must join with me."

I growled and she laughed, then caught her breath in a gasp as I pressed into her moistness. She was very wet and very hot and I couldn't get in. She bucked her hips into me and the head of my cock slipped in with a popping sensation. She froze and her hands pushed at me.

"Wait, wait!" she squealed. "I cannot! Wait, Kabrick!"

I held still, just the head of my cock soaking in her heat and moisture. I bent and took one firm nipple into my mouth. She moaned and arched her back so that I could have better access. When I felt her begin a slow churning movement, I took that as my signal to advance. I pushed deeper inside her and felt her contract and then loosen, as I finally was able to gain a little depth.

She was groaning from somewhere deep in her body and I thought I was hurting her. I may have been a little bit, but when I looked at her face, it was pure ecstasy written there. I backed off and reclaimed the formerly occupied territory. After a half dozen of those strokes I moved deeper and this time there was only slippery heat and tightness around me as I slowly sank fully into her.

"Madre de Dios," she gasped. "You are so big, Kabrick. You are killing me!"

I was quite flattered. I felt like a porn star. Obviously, her ex-husband hadn't been overly endowed. She gasped at every slow thrust but she quickly became impatient. "Fuck me, Kabrick. Go fast! I need to fuck! Later we can be sweet and slow. Now, I need you to make me hot." She urged me with her hands and the motions of her hips and legs. I did my best to keep up and it didn't take either of us five minutes to explode. She wailed and did her best to buck me off when she came. Her nails scraped my back and I felt like I was going to black out, I came so hard.

This was different than the fuck buddies I'd had before Amber came. This woman was on a whole different planet. She was sultry and fiery and silky soft, all rolled up into one bundle of dynamite. We lay together, letting the breeze cool us and catching our breath. "I am ready for slow and sweet, now," she told me.

She pushed me over on my back and explored my body; first with her eyes, then her hands and finally her lips. Those lips were full, pouty and scarlet. They traced the line of my jaw, down my neck and lingered at my nipples. "You have no hair," she said. "This is very sexy."

I laughed. "Some of us have evolved further than others," I said.

She giggled and worked lower, dipping her tongue into my navel before continuing south. I could have pubic hair, but I choose not to. She liked that, too. She lifted my, still sticky, cock and played with it until it began to show signs of returning to life. Then, she stuck out a little pointed tongue and ran it from the base to the tip. It showed definite signs of life, then. Her lips formed a perfect cheerio and descended halfway down, applying tremendous suction and then relaxing while her tongue swirled around the sensitive head. I tugged at her leg and saw her roll her eyes toward me. I tugged again and she swung her leg over, giving me access to the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. It was smooth and brown, the brown fading to pink on her inner lips and a flushed pink, deeper in. It was perfectly formed, her inner labia making a symmetrical line except where it gaped slightly from our earlier activity. The little bud of her clit was begging for my tongue. She was very juicy and leaking cum.