Insurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was no stranger to that. God knows I'd done it enough with Amber. As long as it was mine, I wasn't going to freak. If she didn't mind us mixed together on my cock, I wasn't going to complain about it. Besides, she had the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. Did I mention that?

I dived right in and she smelled divine. I was overwhelmed by her aroma, heady, musky and all woman. I teased her inner lips and she moaned and thrust against me. Her mouth was working magic on my cock as well. Her mouth was as talented as her pussy and when she came, I couldn't hold back. I was very surprised at the amount I still had in me and she bucked and growled around my cock as she came with me. We relaxed for a while and I admired her spectacular body in the fading light. We dressed and made our way back to the house.

"Kabrick, I wish for you to spend the night," she said. "We must inform las chamacas."

I laughed. "Okay, you inform them, Drusilla."

She flashed me a brilliant smile and sent the girls a text. It had lots of emojis in it. Her phone buzzed twice and she smiled again when she read the texts. "They desire pictures," she said.

We laughed and she dragged me off to bed. I thought I was through for the night, but she convinced me otherwise and we made love for a very long time. She fed me breakfast the next morning and we talked for a while.

"Kabrick," her huge brown eyes drilled into my soul, "do you love me?"

I choked a little on my juice and she laughed. I loved the sound of that laughter. I didn't answer for a while, just collecting my thoughts. Her eyes continued to twinkle at me. I think she was enjoying my discomfiture. "Drusilla, my life is very complicated," I told her. "To answer your question, yes, I love you. We've only know each other a few months, but I love everything I've discovered about you. You're drop-dead gorgeous, you're funny, witty, and smart. You're independent and a very good businesswoman. You make love like a volcano. Yes, I love you. I have complications in my life, though. My daughters depend on me and I had them before I met you. That gives me this prior commitment."

"I understand." She nodded. "This is what I would expect from you. Drusilla would be loved, but daughters are loved also. How could it be otherwise?"

"There's also Amber," I said. "We're divorced, but we're parents together. I have a commitment to her, as well. Not a romantic commitment, we're divorced and I've told you why. We shared beds before I met you. We haven't done that since our first date, but I need to tell her about us and see what that's going to mean to her. Do you understand?"

She nodded again. "But, of course. Do you love her still, Kabrick?"

"Yes, I suppose I do," I admitted. "I'm not 'in love' with her, if that's what you mean. We were married for a long time. She genuinely seems to have turned over a new leaf and reverted back to the woman I married. I don't want to throw her into a tailspin."

She didn't say anything, but I could see the wheels turning behind those eyes. She seemed satisfied and after a while, she walked me to my car. She gave me a kiss that left me weak-kneed and her eyes were smoldering. I was as light-hearted on the way home as I had been since the insurrection.

The girls were all over me the minute I walked in the door. "This is so sick nasty," Dacy gushed as he squeezed the life out of me on one side. Tobe was on the other and I looked a question at her.

"Yeet!" she said. I assumed that was something good. I think they were planning my wedding from that moment on. I was going to have an unpleasant meeting with Amber. I was dreading it. As it turned out, my apprehension was unfounded. I got blindsided.

She dropped by two days later. She threw herself on me, hugging and kissing me in the entry. I had no idea what was going on. "Kab, I'm so happy for you." She was very excited. "Drusilla came to see me! I love her, Kab. She's perfect for you. This also makes it so much easier to tell you something I've been avoiding. I've met someone, Kab."

"Someone," turned out to be a French expat named Maxime. I called him Max and he didn't seem to mind. He was a genial fellow, I liked him immediately and he seemed to be very much devoted to Amber. He and the girls shared a friendly tolerance for each other. He seemed amused by them and they thought he was harmless, but uninspiring. He seemed perfect for Amber, to me, at least. She seemed to love Drusilla and Max was tongue-tied around her.

My only problem seemed to be a new insurrection. My girls, my ex-wife and my girlfriend seemed to be in a tight-knit conspiracy to get me married in the smallest amount of time possible. I didn't even remember proposing. I was dragged off ring shopping before I could even catch my breath and we had a June wedding. Drusilla was a vision and my girls were stunning. Amber directed the whole affair and we were whisked away in a limousine bound for the airport. Max had arranged for a honeymoon in France where he still owned a house in Nice.

I knew I was in for a ride. Drusilla was the stereotypical hot-tempered, emotional and very sensual Latin lover. Not only that, but I realized that there was a new tyrant in town. I thought I'd be happy under her rule.