All Comments on 'Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 01'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
daveishornydaveishornyalmost 2 years ago

I love the premise of this and can't wait to see where Nikki takes it!

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

Interesting. One item of note - I believe the movie you are riffing on is the Passenger, starring Jennifer Lawrence. Interstellar is Mathew McCaughenny and Anne Hathaway. Looking forward to the next part. Thank you.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Glad you had him back off with Olivia, it was starting to go bad for me. Melissa was so hot and ready and made for a delightful sexy ending to this chapter.

Will watch for more.

leeroy jenkinsleeroy jenkinsalmost 2 years ago

Good story but the repeat of Melissa out of pod experience detracts from overall story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

So Mike ended up milking Melissa for all he could get. Given the situation would we all do the same.

Part 2 will be interesting I've no doubt. You are always a 5 star girl for me.

tenyaritenyarialmost 2 years ago

Did I mis read this or did the section with Melissa repeat twice?

It looks like it restarted what was on page 4, on page 6, after the double:

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

nikki_2021nikki_2021almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback on this. It was indeed Passenger that inspired the story (thanks for the pick-up dewoelfle) ... not sure what I was thinking when I wrote the note ... probably distracted by my own title. And because of the repetition, I'll be attempting to re-post this so future readers don't have to suffer through that slip-up!

Hopefully the re-post works.

licks and kisses,

nikki

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Interesting redo of "Passenger," with the medical guy (originally played by Lawrence Fishburne) being the one to plausibly be involved with the revivals. It certainly does not seem quite as creepy as Chris Pratt reviving Jennifer Lawrence, although the fact he possesses the power to do this makes him flirt with becoming a megalomaniac of sorts; if that's your intention to explore this further...you will navigate quite the tightrope!

Loved his first interaction with Amy, as I was glad to see him be a gentleman and NOT try to coerce nor release his baser instincts: the fact it "didn't go the way he planned" was due to a REAL relationship takes time--and he should have figured out he spent time with a TRUE woman. To some degree, that struck him and impressed him--especially as he tried Olivia out and Melissa--but did not fully stop him from going too far.

While I'm definitely allowing for your kinkier take, I have to mention what should have been different with portraying Olivia: while I appreciate the approach that avoided the stereotypical "hot-blooded Latina" that's used far too often in general and you drew her with the appropriate temperament to stand her ground to the largest extent against Mike's extortion, the major oversight is she did not **think** like a Latina, nor show several of the mannerisms--one of them being speaking Spanish--as she should have cursed in Spanish each and every time Mike advanced coercion, dropped little Spanish comments here and there like in random conversation and slapped him at least hard once before "doing" anything. Another thing is that even a "below-average Latina" (one that isn't so in touch with her culture nor her language) will know what "machismo" is and would have rightly accused him of it, even calling him a "marrano (pig)."

You rolled out Melissa differently: you oriented her as "bi" after she finished her program experience, but then let Mike have his way with her in every way he might have hoped. You've effectively presented him with 3 "types" of females: one that's agreeable, but wants to truly feel a connection and to be romanced; another who might go for him IF he is the perfect gentleman and doesn't try anything; the last that really doesn't have much of a standard at all, that's just open to having sex. So, you can take Mike's character at least 3 different ways.

Appropriate introductions to the characters and story, with sufficient exposition about Mike to show that he's not the perfect guy and has no trouble bending the rules to get what he wants; you expose us to some interesting and varied females in their temperaments, with Amy being the clear gold standard. However, you place Mike in a precarious position of majorly going over to the dark side through coercion and forcing himself onto female passengers when they didn't ask for him to "choose" them. Remember the reader is the 3rd-person observer and won't soon forget he's using the same lines on each one; if he does largely the same thing, you're painting him into a corner and risking alienating some readership. It's obvious he can't do this forever, but if he missteps too much, he'll have all kinds of females wanting to de-ball him and/or torture him for what he did. 4

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

Just as with the film that inspired this, I just don't like the idea of coersion or non compliance or reluctance during sex. I find it a turn off. No judgement but I just don't like the idea of using someone and not pleasuring them in the same way you do your self. Otherwise you are just masterbating, which you don't need a partner for. Having said that the world building and attention to detail was excellent and the idea as broached could work if you wanted to make the character truly nefarious. Though that would be a semi erotic survival horror/ suspense thriller under my own pen, given my proclivities. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES