Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 01

Story Info
Dr McAllister relieves boredom on an interstellar flight.
20.7k words
4.54
13.6k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,922 Followers

Interstellar Sex Dreams -- Part 1

Copyright Nikki Hall

Edited by Tex Beethoven

~~~~~~~

FOREWORD

So this is the second time I've posted this story, because I slipped up the first time. I referenced the inspiration incorrectly and in breaking what was originally a 100k word story into parts, managed to put a section of it in twice which clearly detracts from the reading experience.

This story was inspired by the movie Passenger (thanks for the pick-up dewoelfle). I loved it, but my kinky mind couldn't help but think how it could have played out differently!

Hopefully this re-post works and you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. More to come which you will hopefully also enjoy just as much!

Licks and kisses,

Nikki

~~~~~~~

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older

~~~~~~~

Part 1

"You're staring, Doctor McAllister."

"Apologies, Captain Vander," Mike muttered just loud enough to be heard across the welcoming line. He blushed at the gentle admonishment and dragged his eyes away from the mesmerising sight of the woman in the red dress. He turned to greet the next passenger coming aboard. He didn't catch the woman's name, nor really make any attempt to make her feel welcome as he was supposed to, he was still fixated by the vision that had just paused in front of the captain before passing on. Typical that someone so gorgeous would be in the other line.

Five thousand passengers were boarding the Stellar Reach, all bound for a new life on the off-world colony of Entarch. The Stellar Reach was fresh from manufacture and represented the latest generation of colonial transport. Mike McAllister held dual medical and security ratings that had managed to secure him his berth. The ship would travel at sub-light speed with her crew, cargo and passengers held in stasis for the ninety-two-year journey. They'd be awakened from stasis two months out from Entarch to give them a chance to socialise and prepare for their new adventure.

Mike's primary role was to ensure that everyone made it into and out of stasis safely, so they could emerge at the far end healthy and no older than when they'd left, at least biologically. He would spend the first month of the journey alone on the ship, monitoring vitals and systems, before he too would drop into stasis.

He refocussed on the on-boarding passengers who were being introduced to the crew in an attempt to reassure them they would wake up safely and without incident at the end of their long journey. Mike had no concerns in that regard: ResettCom had an impeccable record, having never lost a passenger in the centuries they'd been engaged in off-world colony transport. It was a far cry from the early years, when a far less reputable company had once been found to have taken vast sums of money from prospective settlers only to load them onto a tricked up junk of a spacecraft and simply crash it into an asteroid in near-remote space with no intention of them ever making the journey. That scandal had prompted the Interstellar Government to regulate the industry to previously unthought of levels of detail.

He played his favourite mental game as the seemingly endless line of passengers came through, shaking hands. Each woman that walked through received a quick assessment from Mike as to whether he would sleep with them, given the chance. He knew it would be frowned upon if he were discovered but given that nothing ever left his own thoughts, he figured there was no harm. He estimated that they were halfway through the boarding process, and his count had reached two hundred. So many prospects! It was a shame that after the upcoming introductory party he'd only actually interact with them when they entered stasis and at the far end of their journey, and even then it would only be a small number of them since his role during those processes was primarily supervisory and being on call to handle any irregularities, which were always minor.

His prospects for liaisons weren't all bad though, especially near journey's end, when everyone was awake for the final two months. During that period there were always a few women happy to have a final fling with a crew member who wouldn't be going on-world with them; someone with whom they could share a happy little no-strings romp before they were shuttled down to their new home. It certainly enabled them to dodge potential reputational issues, as the crew returned to stasis for the return journey, and by the time they made it back to the inner colonies and Earth, the colonists would all have died of old age.

Interstellar transport was an odd business like that. By the time you completed a round journey, technology had leapt forward again, and everyone you had once known had died of old age. Mike loved it, though. He was able to update himself on the newest technology through implants, and at the end of each excursion he was witness to vast new changes in ship construction and tech. Usually he'd spend a year updating his qualifications on-world before taking on another contract. At thirty-two years of age biologically he'd been through the procecsssix times, each time only spending four months of his travel time 'living' so to speak. The rest was in stasis. It was certainly a good way to escape a bad relationship!

Two hundred and one, he thought to himself as he watched a brunette progressing toward him down the line in a low-cut, form-fitting dress of shiny silver material. He managed to tear his gaze away from her cleavage in time to take her hand without getting busted looking. She moved on to the next crew member and glanced down to survey her tight buttocks. Definitely two hundred and one, he decided.

After an age (and with a final count of three hundred and sixty-two) the final passenger had made it through to the pre-launch party. Mike stretched as the greeting line dissolved and he began wandering around the party. He wanted to find the woman in the red dress again. She reminded him of that vintage, pre-space movie starlet. Scarlett someone he seemed to recall. He tapped into the ship's computer for a moment and did a search. His ocular system pulled up a life-sized hologram that hovered before him (though only visible to himself) with a list of her movie credits and statistics. Scarlett Johansen. That was who she reminded him of. Buxom, blonde and gorgeous.

Eventually he managed to spot her and passed by her a couple of times, obsessively trying to look at her without being seen. He could have introduced himself, but nerves got the better of him and he resorted to simply monitoring her movement through the party. She wasn't drinking a lot, but still seemed very social and happy. When she smiled he found himself smiling with her, as if all by herself she were lifting the mood of the entire party.

A quick query of the passenger manifest told him her name was Amy Barden, that she was twenty five years old, single, heterosexual, had no known medical concerns and a host of other information that he continued to peruse as he watched her from the near distance. He loved having access to the full manifest. As the senior ranking med-tech with dual quals that also included security specialist it meant that only the captain had the same level of access to passenger records. It made for great reading during the time he was alone on the ship while everyone else was in stasis.

He left Amy alone long enough to go to the bar, checking the roster for stasis-inducement as he did so. He surveyed the list on his ocular display and set himself a reminder so he could be there when Amy was suspended. With a drink in hand he orbited around Amy's general area, careful to distribute his attention and engage in the occasional casual conversation so he wouldn't seem to be stalking her, even though he was.

Mike was caught by surprise when one of the women he'd had a brief chat with called him over.

"Amy, Doctor McAllister, you two really should meet," she gushed, seizing his attention. Mike had to work hard to keep his mouth shut and not stare, as he came face to face with the woman he'd been obsessing over for the last two hours.

"Karen, wasn't it?" he asked the Asian woman who had snagged them both, briefly glancing down to take in her lovely electric blue, figure-hugging cheongsam. If she weren't standing next to Amy, he probably would have stared longer.

"Yes, that's very kind of you to remember," she said happily, unaware that Mike's ocular display had pulled up her name for him.

"Amy here is a bit paranoid about the stasis process, so I thought who better to talk to her about it than you?"

"I'm only a little bit paranoid, Doctor McAllister was it?" Amy asked him politely. Her voice sounded like sweetened honey to him. Pitched perfectly between a rich contralto and a mellow baritone.

"Please, call me Mike," he requested of both women, but reached to clasp hands with Amy, given he was meeting her for the first time. Her hands were wonderfully soft, her grip firm without seeming to need to prove anything. "So... What is it that has you worried, Amy?"

"Oh, not much more than the thought of never waking up again, or coming out of stasis paralysed or with two heads or something," she laughed nervously.

"Well you've signed up for this, so you can't be too worried?"

"Well, even though I did make the decision and don't regret it, 'm still left with a faintly nagging feeling of peril," she replied, clearly a little embarrassed even to bring it up.

"Well, the last time there was an incident that caused anyone any harm at all, was approximately five hundred and twenty-seven years ago. That was the result of someone with undeclared, illegal internal modifications trying to escape the law. And he happens to represent approximately 0.00001% of the people that have travelled this way, that's literally one in a million, since the infamous Boskonian incident and the subsequent major overhaul in regulations because of it. I myself have done this kind of journey a dozen times, six round trips."

"Well that's pretty darn reassuring, don't you think, Amy?" Karen asked her friend.

"It certainly is," Amy replied, though Mike had the feeling she was saying it just to shut Karen up.

"Well I find the other thing that helps is a solid dose of Dutch courage, but that's a very temporary thing, and of course you have to be completely free of alcohol before you go into stasis, so that's more for a get-through-the-now thing than helpful for the actual suspension," Mike suggested with a smile. But just for the two of you, if you like, I can arrange to be present for your suspension myself, and give you a couple of extra checks once you're in stasis."

"That would be wonderful Mike, I for one would be ever so grateful," Karen replied.

"As would I, thank you for the very kind offer," Amy joined in.

"Well, we mustn't keep you," Karen suggested, "I'm sure there are lots of people wanting some of your time."

Mike felt like he'd just been used and dismissed, but politely shook each of their hands, absorbed the memory of having been so close to Amy's wonderful lips, coated as they were in bright red lip enhancer. A tiny bob of the head gave him a chance to cast his glance into her cleavage as well, a glance that he snapped an image of with his ocular implant.

He drifted away through the crowd until he reached the outer limits of the room. Nobody would miss him for the final hour. Most passengers had taken liberal advantage of the free drinks, and they'd soon be returning to their planet-side hotels until their final boarding in forty-eight hours.

He slipped out of the open space and into the common hall and wandered off down the plas-steel corridors of the general deck. He passed cabin after cabin put in place for a mere two months of living at the end of the journey. Accommodation cabins, dining halls, restaurants, lounges of various descriptions, libraries, and a myriad of other entertainment options, all there just to be used for a tiny fraction of the voyage. He went past them all until he found a crew elevator near the stern. Down twenty decks, he found his work space, tucked away at the rear of one of the stasis halls. He checked his office quickly, then wandered into the first hall, eyeing off racks and racks of pods that sprouted like leaves from a hundred horizontal stems, ten of them side by side across the hall with five levels stacked up to of each other, each layer with walkways that enabled crew access to manually monitor them when required. The crew pods were housed separately Each pod regulated itself to a degree, and was able to detach itself from its parent stem and propel itself either to accept and process a passenger or crew member into suspended animation, aka 'stasis' in one of the stasis chambers, or to resuscitate its charge decades later in an 'enlivening' chamber. The passengers never saw that utilitarian side of things. They were taken to a gorgeous little room commonly called a stasis room where their pod would be waiting for them on a self-propelled trolley. Once a person was sealed inside and suspended, it would transport itself back to the hall and be connected carefully to its stem.

Satisfied that everything was in order, Mike returned to his office. He already knew when Amy would go into stasis, but decided he'd fulfil his commitment to Karen Liu as well. He adjusted his timetable so he could be on hand for her as well, and then returned to the gala in time to see everyone off again.

With his official duties over, he joined the crew for a quiet drink, their last chance to meet each other socially before they went into their pre-flight protocols. Mike checked out the female crew members as he always did, wondering which of them might be down for some fun at the colonial end of the journey.

Finally, he boarded the shuttle with his crewmates and headed for the planet side crew hotel, leaving just a skeleton of pre-flight engineers to ensure that everything remained exactly as it should be when they launched.

Back in the privacy of his cabin, he plugged a data jack into the socket he'd had installed just below his ankle. It wasn't exactly illegal, but it was frowned upon as it was believed by some that it could place additional risk on the stasis process. He dumped the images that he'd recorded through his ocular implant so he could peruse (read perve on) them later. Capturing those images was completely against company policy and would see him fired if he were discovered, but his high level security access and programming skills had helped him bypass all the protocols that could discover the activity. Besides, Amy Barden's cleavage was well and truly worth some risk!

He'd slip them aboard on a personal drive, well hidden amongst his personal collection of music, books, holiday photos and the like. It could be very lonely to wait around an entire month before placing himself into stasis, and a man hah needs, after all.

~~~~~~~

Mike noted the red dot flashing on his ocular readout and brought up the reminder.

"You've got this one Mirese? I promised I'd personally put a couple of people under, and they're due in ten," Mike checked with his fellow Med-tech.

"Important, good-looking or both?" she asked him.

"More one than the other, and thanks," he replied with a grin.

"Well good luck, I hope it pays off," Mirese laughed. They'd worked together on two previous runs and had worked out they had a common interest in their respective opposite sexes. They had covered for one another more than once.

Mike walked purposefully through the plas-steel corridor, past crew and passengers who were on their way to the stasis rooms,. either escorting or being escorted. He was pleased when he managed to arrive at the suite before Amy arrived.

"Oh, hello Doctor McAllister, I wasn't expecting you," the attending Med-tech greeted him when he entered.

"Hey John. I wasn't assigned, but I made a promise to a couple of passengers who were a little nervous about the process. Why don't you take a break and I'll look after them for you?"

"Sounds great, I could use a chance to stretch my legs," John replied.

Mike methodically checked that everything was in place and ready, then pressed a button to signal that the chamber was ready for the next passenger. He smiled broadly when Amy was escorted in, wearing the standard issue white gown that all passengers wore between the changing room and the stasis chamber. On almost anyone else the shapeless garment would have been considered unflattering, but on Amy there was enough hint of what the gown was hiding that made it alluring. Considering that thought, he decided that perhaps his keen interest had more to do with the knowledge she was about to remove it, and that he already knew what she would be wearing underneath.

"Doctor McAllister," the escorting officer greeted him. "May I introduce you to Amy Barden?" Having made the introduction, the escort officer left the room to return for her next passenger.

"We met at the Gala" Amy said with a grateful smile as Mike stepped forward, offering her his hand to shake.

"Welcome aboard, Amy," Mike greeted her, working hard to keep his eyes from exploring her body, remaining focussed on her pale blue eyes instead.

"Thank you, it's very nice of you to do this for me."

"Not at all. It's part of the service," he replied. "I don't want to be all business, but unfortunately our tight schedule forbids us from spending too much time with each passenger. Though having said that, I am able to stretch things just a little in the interests of your comfort. You've had the procedure explained to you, I hope?"

"I understand Doctor McAllister and yes, it's all been explained.

"Please, call me Mike. As I said, I can stretch things just a little bit." He moved over to the stasis pod. The hatch was open, and he invited Amy over to take a look, giving her a personal rundown of what to expect and each step of the process.

"When you're ready, Amy, please remove your robe and place it in the hamper, and then it's time to climb inside." Mike moved aside and tried not to make it obvious how much he was going to enjoy watching her disrobing. The moment the robe started to move though, he couldn't help himself; he was all eyes, admiring the luscious curves of her body revealed in the white stasis suit. Its shape was like a conservative one-piece bathing suit that extended short of mid-thigh down the leg and rose to a collar around the neck. However, the material was so thin and fit so snugly that it was like a second skin. It looked flattering on passengers who were weightier than the norm, and spectacular on those as well put together as Amy. Mike drank it all in and recorded with his ocular how good she looked, noting the shape of her nipples, which were clearly hard. He couldn't make out their colour, just an impression of their shape and the fact that they were pressing hard against the fabric. It was enough to have him turning away awkwardly to hide a burgeoning erection.

Mike assisted Amy as she climbed over the lip of the pod's bottom shell, about two feet off the floor and stepped into the pod before laying down inside on the pod's suspension bed..

"Here we are then; any last questions?" he asked reassuringly. He held her gaze as she considered and then clearly dismissed those that crossed her mind. He gave her his most reassuring smile and pressed the button to close the pod.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,922 Followers