All Comments on 'Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 02'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IceserendiIceserendialmost 2 years ago

Unbelievably sexy Hot story. I loved it!!! Keep em coming Nikki!!!

ECTLarryECTLarryalmost 2 years ago

I loved it!!! Nikki, you have a wonderful imagination!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Must say you made Fang the perfect companion for him, in terms of pushing all his "horny" buttons; in the time they had, they likely explored every fantasy they reasonably envisioned before returning her to stasis. You certainly turned the "good Chinese girl" idea on its head totally and even used the right term for a foreigner.

While Mike worked hard to convince Amy the 2nd time the 1st had been a stasis dream, she had nearly figured it out that it wasn't; he was careful to try to cover his tracks, but I bet Amy found a way to hide something to give her a clue she experienced it all before: she's just too smart. On the other hand, Mike's not as sharp as he thinks he is, as he's thinking she's still depriving him--BUT she's a TRUE woman in the sense that she is NOT leading him on and telling him (obvious to the rest of us) "wait." He's clueless to this. Any different than most males? Not really. What proves weak is that you should have saved a little more time for him to ruminate the last date he had with Amy vs. Fang, as to leave it only at one sentence or so to say that he still wanted Amy more...but he's going to sample the Nigerian next? Feels disingenuous and really almost cheating on Amy a bit.

Not going to dock any stars despite my listed protestations, which are far fewer than ch 1--and it's obvious your editor helped a lot. You gave us more details and storyline with Fang, elevating the game quite a bit with her energy and outright willingness to do just about everything. For the details and improvement, 5.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

This is really one hell of a tale. I think Can't and Mike are a couple she is so in tune with him and I'm sure that someone with her education and intellect is able to sus him out, I am sure there is something you are not telling us about her and her background, if mummy and daddy have all this money at their disposal and they have educated their daughter to the extent that she undoubtedly is I say the fruit hasn't fallen that far from the tree. All I'm saying is there is obviously more to come. I'm looking forward to chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These women are being raped -- sex under false pretenses. This should be posted under non-consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The second chapter of this sci-fi thriller is brilliant story telling. Wonderful, well-defined characters and a swiftly moving plot add up to an exciting sci-fi adventure story that engages the reader from start to finish. Enhancing the gripping plot are beautifully written love scenes which serve to advance the over all storyline in a way that is truly compelling. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So around the end of part 1 / start of part 2 it dawned on me that these encounters could themselves all be a series of stasis dreams that Mike is having and none of it is actually happening. Based on some of the hints dropped early on about how stasis often goes, and how for the most part the women are all surprisingly receptive (each in their own unique way to spice things up). It feels like it would be a tidy way to wrap things up too - if not, then even despite all his efforts to cover his tracks I feel like things might possibly go very badly for him when everyone awakens.

I look forward to seeing if my prediction is right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...