Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike's lust-filled journey through space continues.
20.8k words
4.71
6.6k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

Interstellar Sex Dreams -- Part 2

Copyright Nikki Hall

Edited by Tex Beethoven

~~~~~~~

FOREWORD

This story was inspired by the movie Passengers. I loved it, but my kinky mind couldn't help but think how it could have played out differently!

Given this is part 2 to the story, I strongly suggest you read part 1 first.

It's a long read, but hopefully you enjoy it enough that the 'pages' simply keep turning for you!

Licks and kisses,

Nikki

~~~~~~~

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older

~~~~~~~

Mike stared down at Amy in her stasis pod. His dalliance with Melissa had been fun and she was certainly beautiful, but Amy was on another level. He pondered, as he had done many times since she'd returned to stasis, what he might have done differently. Was there something he should have said? Could he have bedded her as he had Melissa?

As he stood there adoring her, an idea formed in his mind. Eventually he left her there as he always did. He returned to his cabin and lay on his bed, a plan solidifying in his mind. He ran through the possibilities, critiquing it from as many angles as he could think of before finally laying back with a smile to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Part 2

Mike watched as Amy came awake for the second time during the journey to Entarch. Her long lashes fluttered as her eyes finally opened, her pale blue eyes slowly coming into focus on him

"Mike?" she asked quietly, clearly disoriented.

"Everything is okay Ms. Barden, there's no cause for alarm. There's been a minor malfunction with your stasis pod and I've been pulled out to conduct repair work and make sure you get back to sleep as quickly as possible without losing too much time. We can't have you showing up at the other end any older than when you left!"

"Again?" Amy asked him.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean again?" Mike play-acted, a frown creasing his brow.

"This has already happened to me once, hasn't it?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Barden, I don't know what you're talking about. I've just come from stasis myself about half an hour ago and I was alerted that there was a problem. I haven't seen you since you went into stasis at the start of the journey. Perhaps you had a stasis dream?"

"A stasis dream?" she asked still gathering her wits.

"Yes, during stasis the mind dreams. Some dreams are fed to us by the system and some occur naturally. It's entirely possible that due to your concern about the process prior to boarding that your mind has dreamt about that very subject."

"Oh, okay. I must say though, it was very real. I even feel like I know you a lot more intimately than I should otherwise. Like before we boarded, we never discussed food, but now I seem to know that your favourite meal is roast chicken."

"Roast chicken?" Mike asked with a laugh. "It must have been a dream then, my favourite meal is a fat juicy steak with pepper sauce."

"Oh," Amy replied, confused and embarrassed.

Mike held out a hand to help her from the pod, which Amy took as she stood up and climbed down. Mike again admired the perfection of her body in the stasis suit.

"There's a shower through there, and some temporary clothing until you're able to get to your cabin and change into something of your own," Mike advised her. He'd been careful to change his preparations from the robe he'd had her in the first time, not wanting to provide any clues that might suggest this wasn't the first time she'd awakened.

As he had the first time, he took her on a tour of the ship, showing her the sights and letting her know where things were, careful to do so in a very different order from the first time. It was clear she was confused. She was able to guess what she was about to be shown in some cases, particularly when they came to one of the locations where she'd spent a lot of time during her week out of the pod.

When he'd finished the tour, he left her to her own devices while he went to start fixing the pod. They met up again later in the afternoon so Mike could give Amy an update on his progress.

"It looks like a couple of days of work, sorry," he informed her.

"Well I'd rather you be thorough than rush it."

"I will definitely be thorough," he replied. "There's no way I want to have anyone on this ship not make it to the end of the journey. On another note, given we're the only two people active on this enormous ship, how about dinner tonight?"

"Are you asking me on a date, Mike?" Amy asked in reply, a smirk on her face.

"No, I'm asking If you'd like company for dinner. If I asked you on a date, I'd have to dress up all fancy and stuff, and I'm not sure I even have clothes for that."

"Oh come on, you were dashing enough in your dress uniform when we first met. I bet there's been any number of women who have fallen for you in that?"

"Well, there does seem to be a certain appeal associated with the uniform," he conceded, "but it's not what I would think to wear on a date with romantic intentions, which of course isn't how tonight's invitation for company at dinner was intended."

"Maybe I would have liked that," Amy teased him. "But, yes, I would love to have some company for dinner, Mike. Do you know a good steak restaurant on board?"

"That I do. Shall I swing by your cabin to pick you up?"

"That would be ideal," she replied. "Nineteen hundred hours?"

"I'll see you then."

The evening went perfectly as far as Mike was concerned. The conversation was easy, the meal excellent, and he managed to avoid giving anything away that would suggest they had shared a similar experience previously. He escorted Amy back to her cabin and in saying good night, took her hand and kissed it gently. He was especially pleased that she just accepted it and didn't show any sign of being put off by the gesture.

"Breakfast tomorrow?" Amy asked before retreating into her cabin.

"Sure thing," Mike answered happily. They agreed to meet at oh seven thirty.

For two more days things remained essentially the same. They ate meals together and strolled through the ship after dinner, exploring further than Amy would have normally seen as a passenger. They sampled various restaurants and bars, and on the third night Amy was out of stasis, they ended up swimming in the pool together. Amy wore the same stunning white swim suit she'd worn the first time they'd enjoyed the pool together.

As Mike escorted Amy back to her suite that night, he announced that he thought he would have everything squared away so she could return to stasis the following evening.

"That's fabulous news, Mike."

"So, how about in celebration I take you out on a date to dinner and a movie?"

"A date date?" Amy asked.

"Exactly," Mike replied, biting back his nerves. Amy took some time to think it over, which did nothing to settle the butterflies that had launched within Mike's stomach. By the time she spoke, he was starting to feel a little queasy from the anticipation.

"Yes Mike, I'd like that," she finally replied. Mike worked hard not to appear too excited, or to leap into the air in ecstasy like he was tempted to.

"Wonderful. I'll swing by at nineteen hundred?"

"See you then, Mike." He leaned in and was pleased when Amy did as well, and they kissed each other on the cheek.

Mike squared away the pod in the morning to be sure there would be no hiccups, then retired to his cabin just after lunch. He played back the myriad of images he'd captured of Amy in all sorts of outfits and poses. He hadn't set out with the intent to masturbate while doing so, but the more images he surveyed, the more he felt he absolutely had to. If nothing else, he figured it would take some of the edge off how he would be feeling when it came time for their date that evening.

When the time came, he dressed in his freshly laundered uniform and made his way along the familiar route to Amy's suite. When her door slid open, he expressed stunned surprise when she stood there wearing exactly the same tightly fitted black dress she'd worn for their last night together the first time he'd pulled her from stasis. He didn't have to put much acting into his reaction, because the sight of her was simply stunning.

"I'll take it you like my dress, then," Amy said with a smile.

"It, er, you rather, well, um, wow, you look amazing, Amy," Mike managed to get out eventually.

"Why thank you, kind sir," Amy giggled. Mike offered her his arm, which she took, then he guided her through the ship to its premier steak house.

"I hope you're okay with steak?" he asked her along the way.

"Oh, I'm certainly partial to a well-cooked prime rib," she answered.

The dinner in Mike's opinion was flawless. As had happened the first time she'd been out of stasis, Amy had quickly offered to pay for any service or meal that was beyond what Mike could access on his crew account. It meant that they drank a significantly better class of wine and tonight they ate the best steak the restaurant had to offer.

"So what movie did you have in mind?" Amy asked as they lingered over dessert.

"There's an awful lot to choose from, but I thought Divine Summer would be nice to watch together."

"Excellent choice," Amy commended him. Mike was pleased. It was a romantic, multi-award-winning movie that was known to have wide appeal. It had a reputation as a date movie, and nevertheless didn't suffer from being considered too much of a chick flick. Even though it had been produced a few centuries ago, it was a space era classic.

With dinner completed, they made their way through to the VIP cinema that seated only a dozen people yet had a spectacularly large screen for the size of the potential audience.

"It's rather nice to be able to view whatever you want at any time you want in such a splendid cinema," Mike observed. "Usually I have a choice of doing that with the small screen viewer in my cabin or dealing with whatever entertainment the crew has decided to screen in one of their cinemas. Given how popular virtual viewing has become these days, the choices of older-style presentations like this tends to be a bit limited."

"Well, I wouldn't normally bother to be honest. But frankly, I'm not a fan of virtual viewing, and only occasionally indulge in movies at all."

"Well then, I'll consider myself extremely privileged even to be allowed to share such a rare experience with you. Not that I didn't already feel that way about just having your company."

"Oh, such flattery," Amy smiled, her fingers trailing down his forearm.

"Right, well, if we're going to do this properly, the next questions are what would you like to drink and popcorn or chocolate?"

"Shame! And here I was thinking you were civilised," Amy rebuked him sternly.

"I'm sorry?" Mike asked, suddenly concerned. Where did that come from?

"What sort of civilised man forces a lady to choose between popcorn and chocolate? Whatever happened to the help-yourself-to-everything-you-want option?" Amy replied with a laugh. Mike heaved a sigh of relief, glad he hadn't committed some unknown transgression that could ruin the entire night.

"Well if that's how you feel milady, a gentleman should offer ice cream as well," he offered as a conciliation.

"Ahh, good to see you're a quick study," Amy approved as Mike ordered popcorn, chocolate and ice cream.

"And that drink?" he asked.

"Something sweet and fruity I think," Amy answered.

Mike ordered her a Polynesian cocktail and an expensive scotch for himself. They settled into the prime seats in the tiny cinema, each with a small table to the side.

"Play," Mike ordered and relaxed back into his seat as the opening titles began to play. As the opening minutes of the movie played, he was able to relax and calm his nerves. He wanted to take Amy's hand, but didn't want to do so too early in the movie. He couldn't believe how much he felt like a nervous teenager as he waited for the right moment to make his move.

After fifteen minutes or so, there was a scene in which the two lead characters shared a moment of pure happiness. He slipped his hand over the armrest and gently rested his fingers on Amy's. He nearly screamed in exultation when her hand gently turned, and her fingers interlaced with his. He gave her a gentle squeeze and received one in response. After another ten minutes he pushed a button on the armrest and it silently slipped back into the seatback, removing all separation from between their bodies.

"Oh, that's neat," Amy said quietly and sidled a little closer to him, her hand momentarily tightening its grip on his own. Mike felt his heart beat a little faster and his stomach's resident butterflies take flight once more.

Throughout the remainder of the film they remained shoulder to shoulder against each other and he continued to touch her without pushing any boundaries too far. Then as the closing credits rolled, Mike turned to admire Amy's face.

"I'd really like to kiss you, Amy," he said when she met his gaze.

"I think you should, Mike," she replied. He lifted his hand to her face, caressing her cheek gently as he twisted in his seat and brought their heads together. He had time for a lightning quick lick of his lips before his met hers. The first brush of her perfectly soft lips on his was everything he had hoped and imagined it would be. It was almost like a spark passed between them. He met her lips with subtle pressure, before both of theirs parted slightly to allow their tongues to gently commune as well. It wasn't a long kiss but it was genuine, and it left Mike hungry for more. He was torn between pursuing that immediately and being patient. The looming return of Amy to stasis made up his mind. He leaned in for, and received another kiss and as their mouths melded, he slipped a hand up to cup her breast.

The kiss ended immediately.

"Mike I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to go there. I can imagine how horrid I must seem, letting you kiss me and leading you on, but... well, I can only apologise."

"That's fine Amy, I get it. I got excited, over-eager even. I guess I was too conscious of the fact that I'm about to send you back into stasis, so I moved a little quickly." He wanted to scream in frustration! He couldn't believe he'd managed to get so far with her only to have her turn him away so abruptly. Just the momentary contact with her breast through her dress would be seared in his memory for a long time. It certainly wasn't going to do anything to dampen his desire for her. The thought of extortion flickered through his mind, but it disappeared as she spoke to him.

"Thank you for being so understanding," she offered. "I guess I'm not looking for anything short-term at the moment and given that you're crew, it's not like meeting up with another colonist at the end of the journey where sharing a life together might be a possibility. Please though, when we come out of stasis, find me? Who knows how I might feel when I'm facing the next phase of this crazy adventure."

"I promise you that I will," Mike assured her. "Maybe I'll even opt to stay on Entarch and give up on this crazy spacefaring life anyway."

"We have what, thirty-seven years before we have to make any long-term decisions?"

"Yeah, thirty-seven years that will pass like a night's sleep," Mike laughed. "But following that, we'll have two months before we dock and you move planetside to the colony, so I will most definitely be seeing you again, Amy."

He escorted her back past her suite, then on to the stasis chamber. Just before she climbed into the pod, wearing nothing more than the incredibly alluring stasis suit, Amy kissed him again. He was caught by surprise but was thrilled when it lingered and Amy's tongue explored his lips and mouth. He returned it passionately.

"Wow," he commented when she eventually pulled away.

"A little reward for being so nice about things," Amy told him, "and a possibility but not a promise I'm afraid, of what may lie ahead."

"Well thank you, because as rewards and possibilities go, that's a damned nice one."

When the pod had slipped away back to the stasis hall, Mike made his way past Amy's suite. He used his security hack to enter her chamber and spent some time ensuring that things were left precisely as they were before he'd first awakened her. He'd not given it a lot of thought the first time, but with how certain she'd been that this wasn't her first time out of stasis, he went an extra level.

He was thinking that he might try a third crack at her, but he needed to be sure she wouldn't be able to confirm anything if he did.

He found two things that could have brought him undone and thought of a third. The dress she'd worn on their date hadn't been laundered (nor had her underwear). He also found a hand-written note tucked in with her things.

It outlined that she'd come out of stasis because of a technical fault and that Mike had been the one to take care of her. It noted his favourite meal and colour as well. It stopped short of being a full-on diary entry, but it accurately listed a few things she'd learned about him that could have brought him undone. He destroyed it. The note led him to think of the third thing: charges to her account. If she checked her financial records, and as organised as she was he thought she certainly do so, it would be obvious she'd been awake not just once, but twice. He'd already erased any trace of meal orders and the like from the ship's servers, but he hadn't considered the fact that the charges would still show against her account. He took care of it.

He carried her dress and underwear through the ship to ensure that they were properly cared for. As he was about to dump it in a hamper, he checked out the bright red thong she'd been wearing. He could scarcely believe she'd worn such sexy underwear for their date, and yet had stopped him when he'd touched her breast. From his momentary contact he'd thought there was no bra, and that impression was confirmed by what Amy had left on the chair in her cabin.

With the dress deposited for cleaning, Mike took the thong back to his own cabin, where he relieved his frustration. Then he took the thong away for cleaning as well.

Once her clothes were clean, he restored Amy's suite to match the photos he'd taken before first awakening her.

That night he went back through his list of girls and settled on Fang Woo, the tiny little Chinese girl. If seduction didn't work on Fang, he was definitely going to resort to extortion! He simply wasn't going to invest precious time in something that wasn't a sure thing, not after a second round of disappointment with Amy.

He tried to sleep, but he failed. He was too frustrated. Masturbating didn't help the problem, so he set about planning for Fang's awakening. With the decision made and a plan in place, he was able to snatch some sleep.

It was oh-five-forty-two hours when he pushed the button that would pull her from stasis. He knew exactly what he was going to say this time, having been through it a few times already. His delivery was perhaps a little perfunctory because of his frustration with Amy, but fortunately the young-looking Chinese girl was a little slower to awaken than the others had been, and as she clambered groggily from the pod with his assistance, he realised he needed to pay more attention. He slipped a hand supportively around her tiny waist and assisted her over to the desk chair to allow her to sit. She was short, only coming up to chest height on him and from the look of her, she couldn't have weighed much at all.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers