Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That interests you?" he checked when he noted her reaction.

"It does, actually. I'd already planned on making use of the facility during the final part of the journey. An opportunity to do so while there's no one else around seems a very attractive proposition indeed."

"Yes, I can imagine there would be people not wanting to risk being seen walking in there during the busy season who would nevertheless enjoy taking advantage of such an opportunity," Mike thought aloud.

"Indeed. Not to mention perhaps indulging in something a little less routine, given there's no-one around to potentially rip recordings from the system."

"Nothing illegal, I hope," Mike replied.

"Oh God no, nothing that out there!" Mary laughed. "There's just a fantasy I've had for a while that I've never thought I'd actually be able to pull off."

"Intriguing," Mike mused, desperate to ask but not willing to be that blatant.

"I can see you're curious," Mary teased him.

"Well it's hard not to be."

"But would it still be hard if you knew?" she asked with a wink.

"Hey?" Mike asked in shock, suddenly feeling half his age, and awkward in the face of Mary's forthright manner.

"You know exactly what I mean. Tell me you didn't start getting nice and hard the minute I suggested I was interested in Out of This World. If that didn't do it, certainly the thought of my wanting to do something potentially kinky would have. And now you're busted, I bet you're getting really hard now."

She didn't give him a chance to respond but continued on, "So here's the thing. I'm not a teacher, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be one. Especially if I were standing in front of a room filled with hormonal, sex-crazed boys. It's a wonder that young men ever learn anything, really. I like to imagine I'd be standing there with a tight white blouse struggling to cover these babies," at which point she cupped her breasts and bounced them gently, "with too many buttons undone, skirt hugging my ass and shorter than any real school would ever allow. I bet those naughty boys would become mindless, drooling suckers just drinking in the sight of my body, willing the buttons on my blouse to fail, or trying to look up my skirt to see my underwear. God, that picture gets me horny as the Dickens."

Mike closed his mouth when he realised he'd left it hanging open. He also had to adjust his cock, because even if he hadn't already been hardening, her describing the scene to him assured he was at full mast by the time she finished.

"Nice and hard now?" she asked with a vicious grin on her face.

"As a matter of fact, yes," Mike replied.

"Excellent. Perhaps you could be a participant in the class when I try it out. If you think you're up to it."

"I'd certainly be willing to give it a go," he replied enthusiastically as he regained his composure, trying to get over feeling like a naughty little boy.

"Perfect. Well, how about right after dinner tomorrow night then? That will give you plenty of time to start fixing my pod and me time to pamper myself and relax. I have every intention of taking full advantage of a spa with no competition for access."

"Works for me," Mike replied, taking a large sip of his whiskey.

At the end of the meal, Mike rose and went to pull back Mary's chair for her as she stood, then escorted her back to her cabin. She linked her arm through his amiably.

"I hope it's not too uncomfortable walking with that hard-on," she said quietly as they started walking through the corridors.

"Um, there's a chance I'll survive," Mike laughed, with no place to hide.

"That's good, because tomorrow evening you're going to be a dirty little eighteen-year-old schoolboy for me, and I hope the thought of that gets you as hard as I am wet."

"I think I'm starting to feel like a naughty little boyalready," Mike suggested with a blush. "You certainly seem to know exactly what you want."

"Let's just say that I've given it some prior thought, and this unfortunate circumstance with the stasis pod has presented me with the opportunity to explore it. The fact that you're a good-looking chap doesn't hurt."

Well, um, thanks," Mike replied. "Ahh, here we are, your cabin, ma'am."

"Thank you, young man. Now don't go letting that thing go off unexpectedly, I think you'll be needing it later," she advised him, pointing at the bulge in his pants.

"No ma'am, I'll try to be careful," he replied before turning and heading for his own cabin. Things certainly looked like they were going to be interesting. Rather on the up and up, one might say he thought jauntily.

Mike drifted off to sleep with images of Mary inspiring naughtiness from the front of a schoolroom drifting through his mind. His cock hardened at the thought of being an eighteen-year-old student bending her over her desk and ramming his cock into her from behind. He remembered her advice not to cum and opted not to masturbate. He'd wait and see how things played out the following day.

The following morning they met up for breakfast. Mike arrived first, and was surprised when she strode into the dining hall dressed pretty much exactly as she had described she might appear in her fantasy. She wore a sheer white blouse that displayed a black lacy bra beneath. The buttons were undone to the point that the cups were just visible, and the fabric was certainly strained tightly by her ample bosom. She wore a short, mid-thigh-length grey pencil skirt with dark stockings and bright red stilettos, and her light brown hair was done up in a formidable, tight bun on top of her head. Stern and fear-provoking schoolmarm from the neck up and barely-camouflaged tart below. He hardened immediately at the sight of her. She'd even donned a pair of largish glasses that set the look off magnificently.

Mary gave him a cheeky grin, clearly relishing the shock that must have shown on his face.

"May I take it you like what you see then?" she asked him.

"What's not to like? You look incredible, Mary," he replied.

"I really do, don't I? I thought I'd get into character for the day, so to speak. At least when I'm not being pampered in the salon." She ordered cereal and sat opposite him to eat it. She was most of the way finished when she contrived to drop her spoon and it clattered on the floor under the table.

"Oh, would you mind getting that for me please, Doctor?" Mike slipped from his chair and had to kneel on the floor to reach far enough under the table to retrieve it. He couldn't help but glance toward Mary's legs to admire them. As he looked, they parted. It was clearly a very deliberate move, but no less exciting for that fact. He stared as Mary slipped forward on her seat, providing her with a bit more freedom within her skirt, then her legs parted wide enough to reveal the crotch of her pantyhose, along with enough of a further view to reveal that her underwear beneath was white. Time stretched, and Mike became too conscious of how long he'd been under the table, so he scrambled back into his seat and placed the spoon on the table between them.

"Thank you ever so much," Mary replied innocently.

"No trouble at all," Mike assured her.

"Will I see you for lunch then?"

"I can't wait," Mike replied.

"But you're going to."

"I have no choice. But I also promise to actually work on fixing your pod and not just delay it so I'll get to see you for longer."

"I'd certainly appreciate that, Doctor McAllister. I'll see you for lunch, then." She didn't finish her cereal, but stood and walked away from him, hips swinging hypnotically as her heels clicked loudly against the hard floor of the hall. Mike stood, adjusted his hard cock and headed off to the stasis bay where he could pretend to work on her pod. The morning dragged, and he spent most of it teasing himself with replayed images and videos on his ocular display. Visions of Amy, Fang, Melissa, Oluchi and many others that he'd stored over time. By the time his reminder for lunch flashed in the corner of his eye, he was so horny that a mere brush of Mary's hand on his crotch could have made him explode. He decided he'd have to find some other way to occupy himself for the afternoon, or he'd likely cum in his pants, which could significantly diminish his anticipated enjoyment of Out of This World that evening.

Lunch turned out to be an outrageous prick-tease. Mary had released another button on her blouse, and nearly half her breasts were exposed. She also contrived to touch him several times, her fingers trailing across the back of his hand or forearm lightly, seeming to sear a pathway across his skin.

"Are you the sort of student who gets up to mischief, Doctor McAllister?" she asked him. He'd suggested several times that she call him Mike, but she insisted that she preferred to bestow all due respect by addressing him as Doctor McAllister. He had to admit that the way she said it and the accent with which it was pronounced turned him on no end. However, the sexy way she kept jerking his chain put the lie to any intention of showing him 'all due respect.'

"Well, I had a bit of fun back in the day, but nothing too outrageous. I was never hauled in for discipline."

"And what if you were an eighteen-year-old school boy today? Do you think you'd take a few more chances? If your teacher was throwing herself at you? Do you think you'd be tempted to cross the line?"

"Tempted? Definitely."

"And actually crossing the line?"

"I think knowing what I know now, if I thought I was going to get away with it, I would most definitely cross several lines," he replied

"Excellent," Mary beamed at him. "I can't wait until after dinner then." She again abandoned him, calling back over her shoulder that she'd let him know when he could pick her up from her cabin for dinner. Mike went back to the stasis pod and pretended to work again, unable to avoid the distractions associated with thinking about what might happen after dinner.

He'd retired to his cabin by the time her call came in, and had been indulging in reviewing his stored memories and masturbating, edging. He didn't cum, but he came damn close. He was relieved when it was time to dress for dinner.

"Vietnamese?" he suggested when Mary asked what they might have for dinner. She was still dressed in her 'teacher' outfit, and he was thankful she'd not resorted to undoing any more buttons than she had at lunchtime. If she had, the blouse would have been rather pointless.

"I don't think I've ever had Vietnamese, so why not?" Mary replied.

"You definitely need to try it, then. There's a place that does the most divine hot and sour king prawn soup."

They strolled through the deserted ship until they reached the restaurant, where Mike ordered a beer and Mary a white wine.

"You seem to be in a bit of a hurry, got somewhere you need to be?" Mary asked with a laugh as Mike crammed rice into his mouth between gulps of soup.

"Might have," Mike mumbled around the mouthful of food.

"Well I've always heard it's dangerous to rush your food, so perhaps you should slow down a bit," Mary advised him, then licked her lips seductively. "I'm sure you'll be far better off without a stomach ache for the next couple of hours."

"Probably wise advice," Mike agreed once he'd swallowed the food. He took a more casual swig of his beer and made a conscious effort not to rush.

They finished their meal in a more leisurely fashion. To Mike's frustration, Mary ordered dessert and lingered over it. Every bit of it that entered her mouth was sucked slowly and deliberately from the spoon. Mike's gaze was drawn continuously to the bright red, un-teacherly lipstick she'd applied to her lips and to the serpentine action of her tongue. He'd never thought eating cake and ice cream could be such a sensuous experience. By the time she finally swallowed her last mouthful he was rock hard. He sighed with relief when she was finally done.

"That was delightful," Mary said with a sly grin as she placed her napkin on the table after dabbing at the corners of her mouth. It missed and fluttered to the floor. "Could you be a dear and pick that up for me Mister McAllister?"

"Doctor," he corrected reflexively, even as he knelt down from his seat to retrieve it.

"No young lad, in my classroom students are always addressed as Mister," she advised him. "And I think you'd do a better job retrieving that from under the table." Mike stopped in the act of preparing to crawl next to her chair and knelt instead so he could crawl under it from the opposite side of the table.

When he looked up under the table it was clear that retrieving the napkin was secondary to other motives and he spied, surprise, surprise, her skirt hitched up and her legs spread wide. Her pantyhose had been replaced with stockings held up by garters. Even in the dim light beneath the table, it was clear she was wearing a white thong. He crawled further under the table and his head was between her knees before he was able to reach the napkin, which she had 'accidentally' managed to drop almost directly beneath her chair.

"I can't wait to have you in my class, Mr. McAllister," Mary moaned just as he was about to back out from under the table. He took one last glance between her legs and saw that she had dropped a hand between them. Her fingers were slowly but firmly mashing her thong against her pussy.

Mike backed out the rest of the way with a groan, then stood and dropped the napkin on the table. "Your napkin, Ms. Angelsea."

"Very kind of you I'm sure, young man. It must be time to go then," Mary suggested with a glance at his obviously erect state. "Come with me, then."

"Yes Ma'am," Mike replied with a straight face, offering a hand to assist her from her seat.

When he had Mary settled in her own lounge, he went a few steps to the adjacent lounge and settled in for the ride. Linking in with someone else's fantasy always meant relinquishing a certain amount of control, even though it was always possible to opt out in the middle if the enjoyment wasn't there.

~~~~~~~

The familiar opaque grey surroundings dissolved into a classroom scene. Mary was standing at the front, dressed almost as provocatively as she had been over dinner. Only almost, though. Her blouse still struggled in its efforts to restrain her breasts, but there was little sign of her bra, other than a glimpse between the buttonholes as she turned one way or the other.

She turned away from the class, and Mike took a quick look around. It was coeducational, with both male and female students, all extremely good looking. The guy at the desk behind him gave him a grin and indicated that he was missing something at the front of the class. He turned back to the front to see the luscious curves of Mary's ass as she wrote on the electronic board.

Ms. Angelsea. Sexual Education.

"I bet she knows all about it, eh?" the guy behind Mike hissed quietly.

"I reckon she probably wrote the textbook," Mike agreed with a boyish laugh.

"Right, now don't go getting all pre-pubescent silly on me," Mary stated, turning to face the class again. "I'm a contract teacher and your school has brought me in to provide you with sufficient knowledge that you boys don't make assholes of yourselves too often and so that you girls know what to expect and how to say no when you want to. I've been informed that you're all eighteen, and so I have license to be... shall we say... liberal in my approach to this class.

"Like she is with her legs, I reckon," Mike joked. The guy behind him and the one to his left snickered while one of the girls on the far side accused him of being a pig. He suddenly found himself the subject of his teacher's stare.

"Mr. McAllister, is that correct?"

"Yes Ma'am," he replied.

"You have just volunteered, thank you so much."

"Volunteered? But I didn't... I mean I don't even know what for!" he objected.

"You will learn soon enough, Mr. McAllister," she informed him. Mike bit back the retort on the tip of his tongue, aware that a smart-arsed comment at that point was likely to end badly for him.

He let Mary continue with getting the class underway. She spoke more about the psychology of sex than the acts of sex at the beginning of the lesson, and the other boys in the class continued to make jokes in poor taste. Mike was surprised when he found himself blurting out something about the woman's role being to accept whatever the guy wanted to do and make sure he was happy. It was obviously a compelled response as part of the fantasy, but it still caught him by surprise and was nothing he would normally say, or even think.

"Very well, Mr. McAllister, it's time for you to come to the font of the class."

He shuffled out from behind his desk and headed for the front reluctantly, every bit the recalcitrant teenager.

"Don't cum if she spanks you, dude," one of the other boys called out.

"Cry, more like it," a hot brunette with large breasts retorted.

"Now now, I think we've heard quite enough from the peanut gallery, thank you," Mary rebuked the class, shutting them down. "So Mr. McAllister, it's time for us to see what we're working with. Strip."

"What?!?" Mike gasped in shock.

"Weren't you paying attention? We're going to learn about the male anatomy, and a little earlier you volunteered to be my demonstration model."

"But we're in school!" Mike argued, trying to get out of it.

"That's right. And school is where we learn, Mr. McAllister. "Your parents have all paid a lot of money to send you to this exclusive school, and they've also specifically signed off on your participation in this class. So get your kit off, young man; unless you're lacking the equipment to show the class?" The last statement produced a few sniggers.

"Yeah, come on Mikey, show the girls what a scale model of a penis looks like," one of the guys called out.

Knowing it was part of the fantasy, Mike stripped out of his white school shirt and navy-blue trousers, kicking his black school shoes off to enable their removal.

"And the underwear, if you please," Mary insisted when he paused. He looked down at himself in satisfaction: his fantasy teenage body was at least ripped.

"Looks like all that rowing is doing right by you," a brunette girl with sparkling blue eyes commented from the front row while sucking seductively on her pen. "Let's hope the model's scale is a generous one."

"Get it off!" someone called from the back of the class, and soon half the guys in the class were chanting, "Get it off. Get it off." Mike sighed and slipped his boxers off, nervous as to what he would find packed in his underwear. As he slid it down, he waited for the end of his flaccid cock to appear and was happy when there was about five inches on display when it did.

"Not bad," the brunette commented. None of the boys said anything.

"A fine start," Mary noted. "If we're fortunate, this organ could be quite impressive when fully erect.

"Girls, do I have a volunteer to help Mr. McAllister reach his full potential? Or boys, for that matter. You're welcome to participate as well."

"Hey!" Mike muttered.

"I'll do it!" The brunette from the first row said eagerly.

"Thank you, Miss White," Mary said benignly.

"Woo hoo! Go Melanie!" The girl next to her called out. Mike was glad that at least he was going to know the girl's name before she helped out, fantasy or not.