Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well class, it would seem that that is all we have time for today," Mary announced. Mike's cock was released and the girl in front of him released him and quickly pulled her uniform back together.

"Seriously?" Mike asked Mary, not believing this would be the end of it.

"Yes Mr. McAllister, unfortunately the lesson has to end here. You have Math to attend." He stared at her as he tried to process what she was telling him. The ache in his balls was almost overwhelming. She smoothed her skirt back down and handed him his clothes.

"I'll take care of you after school," Melanie whispered to him as she passed him on her way out of the classroom. His hopes were raised for a moment, but the scene faded to grey.

~~~~~~~

Mike came out of the immersion as disbelieving as he had been within the scene. His cock was still rock hard from the endless but inadequate stimulation. He couldn't believe that Mary's simulation had ended without his actually fucking her. Or rather he had, briefly, but not to any sort of satisfactory conclusion.

He rose from the couch he'd been reclined on and went out to meet her.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked as she walked out confidently, eyes sparkling, hips swaying seductively and her lips bright red with freshly applied makeup.

"It was certainly different," he replied.

"Seems it at least got you plenty hard," she noted, her eyes on his cock as she walked up to him.

"Yeah, it sure as hell did that," he acknowledged.

"I can tell," Mary said and ran her hand over the front of his pants, firmly grasping his erection through them. "Now how about we go somewhere and do things a little more physically than that tease of a simulation?"

"I think you could talk me into that," Mike replied with a grin.

"I need to check one thing first. Are you willing to remain my student, Doctor McAllister?"

"Just like in the simulation?" Mike checked.

"Pretty much, yes."

"I am," he replied, deciding on the spot. He was pretty sure she wouldn't be that mean to him twice in a row, and she clearly knew her way around sexually.

"Music to my ears," Mary replied and stepped close enough to press her lips against his and slip her tongue between them. Mike returned the kiss eagerly, pressing his hard cock against her while he slid a hand down her back to seize hold of her bum. He gripped it hard, and she moaned into his mouth and ground herself against him in return.

"We should take this somewhere more comfortable, don't you think?" he gasped when the kiss broke apart.

"So long as there's something resembling a desk," Mary replied.

"How about my office then?"

"Perfect!"

Mike led Mary to his office, holding her hand the entire way. Every now and then she'd stop him and push him up against the plas-steel wall and kiss him while groping his cock. He took to groping her breasts in return, loving their fullness, and she welcomed the attention.

"This is me," he stated when they walked into the office.

"Well then, off with your clothes Mr. McAllister. I think we need to finish off that prior lesson."

Mike stripped quickly out of his clothes and Mary instructed him to get up on his desk just like he'd been during the simulation. Mike climbed onto the desk, getting on his hands and knees, then waited nervously, the anticipation heightened by the fact that he actually had an idea of what to expect.

A spank on his buttock announced that Mary was ready.

"Hmm, I think we need to do a little grooming first," Mary muttered. She fished in her handbag and pulled out a personal groomer. "I bet you're glad that we've managed to develop better technology than those archaic laser, waxing and shaving means our ancestors had to put up with for depilation," she commented as she set about running the groomer over his butt cheeks. It only took her moments to deplete his butt, sac and cock of all hair.

"You got that right," Mike replied, surprised that she'd denuded him completely.

"You got that right, Ma'am," Mary insisted.

"Oh yeah, sorry Ma'am," Mike replied as he felt her take hold of his shaft and tug on him gently. Her other hand ran over his buttocks, fingers teasing at the crack of his butt, probing toward his anus. His cock flinched in Mary's grasp.

She stood directly behind him, hands working over his flesh, stimulating and arousing him. He felt his buttocks pulled apart and instinctively clenched them together.

"Relax Mister McAllister," Mary told him in a soothing voice. He felt her plant a kiss on his left butt cheek, then the right. He took a breath and deliberately relaxed. Fingers stroked over his skin, then he was gently spread again. Mary's tongue flickered over his anus. Mike gasped at the touch of her wet tongue and her hand tugged firmly on his rock-hard erection. Her tongue continued to tease at his puckered asshole as she pumped him. It probed firmly, and he gave another pleasured gasp as he felt it slip inside a fraction.

The tongue withdrew, and Mary spat on his spread asshole several times until he could feel saliva dripping down over his ball sac. She used it to lube her hand movements and Mike groaned as her fist started sliding up and down his cock. Then his cock was pulled back between his legs, just as Mary had done to him endlessly in the simulation. Just like before it was almost painful, but he wasn't given time to protest before she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She slid her lips along him, taking what she could within the warmth of her wet mouth, tongue expertly working around him.

As she continued to suck him, Mike felt a digit probing at his anus. It pushed inside, and he realised it must be her thumb. It wiggled around, as her mouth worked repeatedly up and down his cock.

As had happened during the simulation, Mary proved to be a master tease. She took him to the brink of orgasm several times but didn't allow him to cum.

"So tell me Mike, is your tongue as talented in real life as it was in the simulation?" she asked him with a firm grip on his cock.

"Well I don't know if my real one would have the stamina it would take to lick that many pussies, but it definitely knows its way around."

"Mmm, I like your confidence. Why don't we trade places, so you can show me how well you know what to do?" She slapped his ass and stepped back. Mike took his cue and climbed back down off his desk. Mary ran a hand down his chest, across his stomach and to his cock. When she grabbed hold of it, he leaned in and kissed her, his hands going to her tits and squeezing firmly. He felt Mary's hand squeeze his cock harder in response, which he took as permission to take further liberties and began slowly releasing the buttons of her blouse. When he had them all undone, he pushed the garment back over her shoulders, the sleeves trapping her arms as he reached around her to work the clasp of her bra. In moments, her tits were free. Large, round and firm, they'd clearly been enhanced at some point, but were no less beautiful to him for that. Her nipples were erect, the areolae pimpled with her arousal. He bent his head to suck on her right breast as he fumbled for the zip of her skirt. Mary's hands held his head to her breast and she groaned as he alternated from the right nipple to the left, biting and teasing each one in turn.

"Eat me, Mister McAllister," she urged him as he managed to work her skirt off her hips and let it slip to the floor. He helped her to sit on the desk and pushed her legs apart, finding her thong visibly wet. He ran his fingers down the cloth, then grabbed it at her waist, pulling it down. Mary closed her legs and lifted her bum from the desk and it slipped from her hips. He dragged it down her legs and placed it beside her.

"Kneel for me, Mister McAllister," Mary urged him. Mike obediently knelt before her, her legs parting again. He admired her bald pussy, using his fingers to help him inspect her before inhaling her scent and leaning in to caress the sensitive terrain with his tongue. Mary moaned, and he began to build her pleasure as she had done to him. He ran his tongue over and between her lips, occasionally trapping one between his own lips and pulling on it. He caressed her clit gently, then rubbed it firmly with his tongue, grinding on it, driving her pleasure. He worked her to the brink of orgasm then backed off, enjoying the frustrated sigh it drew from Mary.

He managed to get her there three times before she demanded he give her an orgasm.

"You wouldn't want to fail my class after all your efforts, would you Mister McAllister?" she asked him, hands clutching his hair. She pulled him back between her legs and he attacked her pussy with abandon. He kept working her clit until she came with a scream.

He stood up, watching her body as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. Her face was flushed red with her pleasure, and Mike smiled to see how content she looked. Her eyes were closed as she breathed, breasts rising and falling with each intake and exhalation. When her eyes opened and met his, they sparkled with pleasure.

"It appears to be time for you to fuck me Mister McAllister," Mary said, a smile spreading over her lips.

"I was kind of hoping that might be the case," Mike replied with a grin. He moved to step between her legs, but she stopped him with a hand on his belly. He paused, and Mary slipped off the desk and turned around to face away from him. She bent over the desk and said, "Take me, Mister McAllister."

Mike admired the curves of her body, then spread her butt cheeks and stepped forward so his cock bumped against her. He used one hand to guide himself inside, thrusting eagerly and slipping into her sopping wet pussy. Her velvet warmth engulfed him.

"Oh fuck," he cried as he started sliding in and out. Mary groaned each time he pushed his cock inside her. He built his rhythm, thrusting harder and faster as he went. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in and out.

Hispleasure had been built and stoked and denied repeatedly for what seemed like an age and after so much deprivation he couldn't hold off for long. He slammed his cock into her pussy and exploded, pumping his cum deep inside her womb. His eruption was torrential.

Mary cried out happily as she was filled, her hands clutching at his desk, her large tits mashed against its surface. He pulled back and watched as she lay over the desk, apparently in no hurry to move.

He saw his cum slip from the slit of her pussy and slide down her thighs. After a few moments she stood and turned toward him, a glow and a smile on her face. She reached for his cock and stroked it tenderly, sliding it through her hand, rubbing his cum and her pussy juice over it. She squatted in front of him and he gasped as she took him in her mouth and sucked him hungrily. When he was rock hard again, she stood up.

"You neglected to fuck my ass, Mister McAllister," she purred into his ear. "I wish you to address this issue forthwith. You may use this." She passed him a small tube of lube and then turned around to once again present him with her ass.

Mike squirted the lube over her anus and his cock, then pushed the head of his cock against her butt hole. He held his cock steady with his hand and began wedging it into the tight passage of Mary's ass. He moaned happily as he slid inside, pulled back and pushed in again, working deeper each time.

"That's the way, fuck it nice and deep Mister McAllister," she encouraged him. He pushed all the way inside before starting to fuck it properly, feeling Mary pushing back against each thrust. He fucked her ass until he couldn't hold out any longer. He emptied his second load deep up her back passage. Mary squealed girlishly in appreciation as she came as well.

They tidied up and Mike escorted Mary back to her cabin.

"Nightcap?" Mary asked him.

"Sounds lovely." They shared a drink and then Mike left Mary to her own devices for the night. Midway through the following morning, he advised her he had managed to complete the repairs.

"That's fabulous news, Doctor McCallister," Mary replied. "Any chance of indulging me in one last fantasy before you put me back under?"

"Of course there is, if that's what you'd like," he replied.

"Did you want to join me, or should I go solo?"

"That probably depends on what you had in mind," Mike replied.

"Well, I was thinking that some interplay with a bunch of young men that weren't afraid to enjoy each other's bodies might be fun."

"Well in that case, I think I'll leave you to enjoy it," Mike replied.

"Fair enough, of course you never know what you might like until you try it."

"While that may be true, I'm not quite ready to give that particular experience a try, sorry."

"That's fine, thanks for being as adventurous as you were."

Mike helped set things up for Mary, then left her to her fun. When she was ready, he took her back down to the stasis lounge and assisted her back into stasis.

END OF PART 3