Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right class, who can give Melanie some ideas on how to get Mike hard?"

"Suck his cock!"

"Flash your tits!

"Fuck him!" came the calls from the boys.

"Kiss him," one of the girls suggested.

"Just grab it and yank on it," someone else suggested.

"Excellent suggestions certainly, but it's beneficial for you girls to learn that it doesn't take a lot to get a man hard, especially a young virile one."

She had Mike stand up near the board and placed herself in front of him to address the class. She went to Melanie's desk and bent over it while she continued addressing the class. She put her weight on one leg, thrusting a hip to the side, drawing Mike's gaze to her ass. Her skirt was stretched tight against its generous curves, and her suspenders were visible where they disappeared under the hem. It was an erotic sight, and his cock began responding accordingly.

"Ooo, he's growing," one of the girls observed.

"Simple erotic presentation is an effective way of teasing a man into an erect state without the necessity of committing to doing anything you don't wish to. Do you think you could do something similar, Miss White?"

"I can try," she replied with a grin and a glance at Mike's cock. She rose from her desk, picked up a pen and then walked in front of Mike and dropped it. She faced the class and bent over in front of him, her short, navy plaid skirt rising high enough to expose the curve of her buttocks. Mike swallowed. He couldn't see any sign of underwear. Melanie's knees were straight, and just before she began to stand again, she gave a small gasp as if something hurt. She slipped her hand between her legs and felt along her calf, sliding her hand over her knee-length sock, then up along her thigh. Finally, she gave a gentle squeeze to the very lowest part of her buttock. Then she stood up again. Mike's cock was now horizontal to the floor, and swollen.

"Not too subtle, but excellent nonetheless. Well done, Miss White."

"Thanks, Ma'am," Melanie replied with a grin.

"Now why don't we try something a little more direct, and give Mike a reward for being our model? Miss White, please go over to him and run your fingertips gently along his shaft. Make sure to tease the ridge around the head, as well.

Mike watched Melanie advance on him. She gave him a smile and whispered, "Nice cock, Mike. I hope I get to fuck you," as she started to run her fingers up and down the top of his shaft per Mary's instruction. Her fingers trailed up and down and she tickled the ridge where the head began. His cock steadily grew the longer she touched him, until it had reached an impressive ten inches, drawing exclamations of delight from the girls in the class. The boys were strangely silent, Mike observed with an inner grin.

"Why Mr. McAllister, it seems you've brought along a very impressive scale model indeed," Mary purred. She walked closer to him, watching as Melanie's fingers did their work.

"And of course, if we want to be even more direct, we suck it. Why don't you show the class how it's done, Miss White?" She stood behind Mike and turned him so he was side on to the class and had Melanie squat in front of him. Melanie eagerly wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and slipped her mouth down over the head of his cock, sliding up and down until her saliva was running down over her fist and Mary asked her to stop.

"Right, now we're going to try something a little different. Let's try some practical exercise. Miss White, please return to your seat. Mr. McAllister, I'm going to have you do something rather personal for me." She walked over to her desk at the front of the room and had Mike help her lift it to the middle of the raised platform at the front of the class. She stood at one end of it and bent over, lowering her ample chest to its polished wooden surface. Mike stared at her ass, which she thrust out invitingly.

"Why don't you show the class what it's like to penetrate, or in the vernacular, fuck an older woman from behind, Mr. McAllister?" she invited him, flipping her skirt up over her bum.

"Lucky fucking bastard!" one of the guys called from the back of the room.

"I think she's the lucky one," Melanie pouted.

Mike stepped in behind Mary and saw that unlike when she'd teased him earlier in the evening, in the fantasy she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. He stepped in close and parted her butt cheeks so he could nestle his cock against her bald pussy lips. He pushed, and felt the head of his cock slip inside her.

"That's the way," Mary purred, "Shove it in deeper, get all of that beautiful cock in my wet pussy, Mr. McAllister. Mike thrust hard, pulled back and thrust again. His cock slipped easily inside her until he was buried all the way to his balls.

"Yeah, fuck the horny bitch!" a guy called from the back row. Mike took hold of her hips and slammed his cock in and out, caught up in the moment, not caring that he was fucking a teacher in front of her whole class, just loving the fact he was being allowed to do so.

"God, that looks hot," Melanie moaned. "I so want that in my pussy. Don't you want to be fucked like that Adrie?"

"Fuck yes," the girl beside her agreed. "God, how full must her pussy be!"

Mary allowed him to fuck her against the desk for a couple more exquisite minutes before she demanded that he stop.

"Now, Mr. McAllister," she panted, standing and smoothing her skirt back down, "How do you feel about anal sex?"

"Holy fuck," someone uttered from the rear of the room.

"Um, I'm all for it," Mike replied.

"I'm happy to hear that. Before we get that far however, let's have a bit of class participation. We need to address the way you think about women, so we can get you beyond this ancient twentieth century notion that a woman should be there primarily to do whatever you desire for your own pleasure. Up on the desk, please," she instructed him, patting the polished surface.

Mike sat up on the desk, legs dangling, facing the class, his shiny wet cock spearing toward the ceiling.

"God, look at that," A red-headed girl in the middle of the room exclaimed.

"You wouldn't even know what to do with it, Tess," one of the guys teased her.

"Now class, this is exactly the problem," Mary explained, her hand indicating Mike sitting on the desk. "If you consider Mike's body language, what do you think this position communicates?"

"That he's ready for me to kneel between his legs and suck his gorgeous fucking cock," Melanie moaned.

"Exactly," Mary agreed. "And that's precisely the problem. He has assumed a position that projects an attitude of dominance and misogyny. On your hands and knees if you please, Mr. McAllister. And face the board."

"Really?" Mike asked in surprise.

"Really," she confirmed and slapped his cock gently in reprimand.

"Ow, okay!"

Mike moved onto his hands and knees so his ass faced the class, his balls heavy with cum hanging between his legs and his rock-hard cock suspended beneath him.

"Damn dude, no one needs to see that view!" one of the guys complained.

"Looks just fine to me," Melanie disagreed. "God, those balls look heavy. Imagine how much cum they must be holding."

Mary walked around to the front of the desk, glanced at Mike's bum and gave it a slap.

"Sex should be about pleasure for both parties," she declared. Unless it's been mutually agreed otherwise, if one person is in a position of power it's only enjoyable for half the participants."

She slapped Mike's ass again, only harder. Hard enough that Mike cried out in pain. She took hold of his balls and squeezed until Mike cried out for her to stop. Several of the boys in the class cringed in sympathy while some of the girls giggled.

"Uncomfortable, Mr. McAllister?"

"That's an understatement," Mike groaned.

"Well, I happen to be enjoying myself," Mary replied uncaringly and spanked each cheek of his ass smartly and in quick succession. Then she grabbed his cock and pulled it down between his legs, milking him like a cow.

"Okay girls, who would like to take a turn helping Mike to understand that what might be fun for us might not be fun for him?"

Several girls answered they'd be happy to do so, and Mary invited them to come up to the front of the class one at a time. They paraded past him, enjoying the spectacle, each spanking him in turn. Mary asked each of them if it was fun and whenever they replied yes, she invited them to have another go. By the time the last girl had returned to her seat, Mike's ass was glowing red and all the boys in the class were dead silent.

"Now, Mike has been very good to us ladies, and we've enjoyed ourselves at his expense. Who enjoys sucking cock? In addition to Melanie of course." Several hands went up in the air. Mike glanced back to see who had their hands up and noted that all the guys he could see were showing similar interest, with a few of them taking notes.

"Well then, why don't we enjoy ourselves some more? And once again, we're going to demonstrate to Mike and the other boys that just because we might be having fun, it might not be quite the pleasure they expect." She reached between his legs and pulled his hard cock all the way back until it was sticking out behind him. Then she sucked it into her mouth, slurping and sucking, licking him with her tongue and generally enjoying herself.

Mike groaned. The oral sex kept him erect, but having his cock pulled that far back between his legs was rather painful. Mary released his cock from her mouth and then asked for any of the girls that wished, to come to the front of the class and have a turn at sucking on his beautiful cock.

Melanie led the charge and then one by one, all the girls in the class filed through and sucked on his cock.

It was an intoxicating experience.

"What about you Miss Merriweather, are you going to have a turn?" Mary asked.

"Um, I guess so," the red-headed girl answered. Mike looked back over his shoulder and she caught his eye. He gave her what he hoped was a reassuring smile. Mary encouraged her, and Mike felt a cold, tentative hand take hold of him.

"That's the way. Tess, will this be the first time you've sucked one?" Mary asked her quietly enough that although Mike could hear, the rest of the class couldn't.

"Uh huh," Tess replied.

"Well there's nothing to be afraid of my dear, just pull him back nice and firmly so he's pointing to the back of the room, open your mouth and slide it down over the penis. I'm sure you'll be a natural."

Mike gasped as Tess yanked his cock back firmly. Mary closed her hand over Tess' hand to guide her and spoke to her quietly.

"See that fluid glistening on the tip? That's called pre-cum. Its presence means you're making him particularly horny and his penis is preparing itself for a nice warm pussy. It's also rather tasty. Lick it off the tip, Tess."

Mike felt Tess' tongue touch the tip of his cock lightly. Then after a little more coaxing from Mary, he felt her lips slide over the head. He moaned as his cock was gently sucked and caressed by Tess' mouth as she explored him.

"Very good. Well done, Miss Merriweather," Mary told her before directing her back to her seat. As she released his cock to hang beneath him again, a string of precum dropped from the tip to hang down towards the top of her desk.

"Fuck I'd like to lick that up," Melanie moaned when she saw it.

"Oh god, yes," Adrie joined in.

"Now Mr. McAllister, about that anal sex you tell us you enjoy so much," Mary said, opening a drawer. Mike had a sudden suspicion it wasn't going to be the lesson he'd initially expected.

He looked back to see what was going on, but he was told in no uncertain terms that he mustn't peek, and the command was reinforced with another painful slap on his ass. As he faced the board again and studied the top of his teacher's desk, he felt cool liquid slither down the crack of his butt and over his sac.

"Oh fuck," one of the boys groaned.

"Oh yay!" one of the girls cried out.

Something pressed against Mike's anus. Before he could even process what it might be, it was sliding inside, despite his clenching reflexively against the invasion.

"You'll enjoy it more if you relax your arse, Mr. McAllister."

"How can he enjoy that, you're shoving a dildo up his ass?" one of the boys protested.

"Oh trust me, I know what I'm doing and eventually he's going to enjoy it," Mary laughed. Mike felt her hand take hold of his cock and start sliding it up and down. Pointing the right direction this time, thank god. She must have lubricated her hand, because it slid wetly and effortlessly and felt both soothing and arousing, despite the invasion of his bum.

"Right girls, who wants a turn?" Mary asked.

"I do!" Melanie cried out eagerly.

"Now there's a surprise," one of the boys teased.

"I could let you go first if you like, Brad?" Melanie suggested. "I wouldn't mind, really."

"Or perhaps you'd like to trade places with Mike?" Mary offered.

"Um Naah, I'm okay thanks," Brad replied abashedly.

One by one the girls from the class filed behind him again. Mike would feel the dildo at rest but still residing in his ass each time someone new arrived to have a turn. They'd take hold of the dildo, and he'd feel it slide in and out. Sometimes Mary would take hold of his cock and sometimes the girl pumping his ass would take hold of it herself. Either way, his balls ached and his cock strained as he was taken close to orgasm over and over again but without relief.

"Please Ms. Angelsea, I really need to cum," Mike groaned.

"But Mr. McAllister, you haven't made a single one of these girls cum yet. Certainly we've all had a bit of fun, but no one has yet been satisfied. How could that possibly be an acceptable way for a gentleman such as yourself to treat a woman? What do you think, girls? Should we allow Mr. McAllister to cum, or should he give us some satisfaction first?"

"He should at least satisfy someone, Ms. Angelsea," Melanie replied on behalf of the girls.

"Yes, I think that's only fair. And I think it would be nice if he began with Miss Merriweather. What do you think Tess, are you ready for some pleasure?" The red-headed girl blushed and mumbled something that Mary asked her to repeat.

"Perhaps if you showed me what you mean first?" Tess requested a bit louder.

"Okay then, let's do that," Mary agreed.

"Mr. McAllister, get off the desk for now, and take up the same position on the floor." While he did as he was asked, his stiff cock bouncing around with his movements, Mary pulled a chair over in front of him. She hiked her skirt up around her hips to the surprised appreciation of the boys, as they were allowed to gaze upon her bald pussy. She sat on the chair and lifted each of her legs to rest on Mike's back, each one either side of his head, and shuffled her butt to the edge of her chair.

"Eat my pussy, Mr. McAllister. Eat me until I cum, so that Miss Merriweather may understand the process. Tess, come up here and watch what he does for me. You may begin, Mr. McAllister."

Mike was enjoying being face to face with Mary's pussy. It was beautifully smooth, and her labia were pink and swollen. Their excited state and the bead of juice nestled at her opening, gave away just how much she was enjoying herself. He leaned in with his tongue and ran it up her slit, tasting her. He lapped and licked at her while she told Tess just how much she liked it and instructed him on the nuances of how to ensure that he took her to orgasm.

"Miss White, why don't you get around behind him and have some more fun? Just make sure not to give him any relief."

Melanie gave a happy shout and skipped up to the front of the class. Mike felt his cock taken in a firm grip and her hand slid up and down him. Then the two fingers of her other hand were plunged into his asshole.

"That's the way," Mary groaned when she saw what Melanie was doing to him.

Mike cried out in shock into Mary's pussy, but at her insistence he kept working her clit with his tongue.

"Yes, just there, keep going, Mr. McAllister, I'm almost there," Mary gushed. He did as he was told, and a few moments later Mary cried out in joy and clamped her thighs around his head as she came.

"How about it, Miss Merriweather? Would you care for a go?" she asked the young girl standing next to her in her uniform.

"Yes please, that looked amazing," Tess replied. Mary stood up and offered her the chair.

"Would anyone care to trade places with Miss White?" Mary asked the class.

"I would," Brad replied with a laugh, but it was clear he wasn't serious.

"I will, "Adrie replied, rising from her seat. "Come on, shove over Mel."

Melanie moved aside but didn't leave the front of the class. Mike felt the dildo pushed back into his butt hole and his cock gripped and stroked again. Tess moved in front of him and sat on the chair. She lifted her skirt and shuffled off a pair of pink panties with orange trim. When she spread her legs, she revealed a pale pink pussy with a bright red landing strip.

"Your pussy is beautiful, Tess," Mike said to her as she gave him a nervous smile.

"Thank you," she replied with a blush.

"Nice touch, Mr. McAlister," Mary complimented him. "Now show Tess just how skilful that tongue is."

He spread Tess' pussy lips with the fingers of one hand, stroking gently before slipping his tongue gently between her lips. He took his time and began with light touches before gradually becoming more purposeful and intense as he worked her toward the peak of her pleasure. He felt her hands on his head, holding tightly onto his hair, her legs sometimes shuddering when he managed to get his tongue doing just the right thing on her clitoris. If his cock had been aching before, it was downright painful by the time he made Tess cum with a shuddering climax. But his feeling of success was bittersweet as he felt his dick pulled unkindly back between his legs as the dildo was shoved extra deep.

"Yeah, suck it deep, Adrie," he heard Melanie approve as a mouth enveloped him. He attempted to let himself go so he could cum, but the girls always seemed to know exactly the right moment to pause their attentions on him, and he was released once again before he managed to find the relief he so desperately needed.

"Very good everyone; now Miss White and Miss Merriweather, would you like some nice orgasms too?"

"Yes please, Ma'am," the girls replied together.

For the next while, Mike remained busy eating pussy as a line of girls spread their legs before him one by one. All the while he was stroked and sucked and teased within a fraction of exploding, but was never allowed to cross the finish line.

A classic-sounding school bell rang out and the girl in front of him snapped her legs shut in shock, clamping them against his head.