Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 04

Story Info
Mike continues his sexual exploration through space.
10.7k words
4.79
4.1k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,950 Followers

Interstellar Sex Dreams -- Part 4

Copyright Nikki Hall

Edited by Tex Beethoven

~~~~~~~

FOREWORD

This story was inspired by the movie Passengers. I loved it, but my kinky mind couldn't help but think how it could have played out differently!

Given this is part 4 to the story, I strongly suggest you read parts 1, 2 and 3 first.

It's a long read, but hopefully you enjoy it enough that the 'pages' simply keep turning for you!

Licks and kisses,

Nikki

~~~~~~~

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older

~~~~~~~

A couple days after returning Oluchi to her stasis pod, Mike reviewed his list of ladies he wanted to target and decided to bring Indira out of stasis. As he had with each of the others, he took his time admiring her before he brought her around. Her dark brown skin was flawless, and he couldn't wait to see her undressed. Her breasts appeared to be a lovely size and shape, though it was hard to judge just how big they were with the flattening effect of the stasis suit. He wasn't entirely sure, but it appeared that the darker shadows of her areolae might be visible through the cloth. He expected it was just his imagination though, as he'd never noticed the effect with anyone else. Her slim body curved in delightfully at the waist, and he imagined what it might be like to have her lying face down beneath him as he slipped his cock into her from behind.

He noticed movement as she began stirring, so he abandoned his impromptu fantasy, adjusting his cock so it wouldn't be too obvious.

Indira recovered her wits quite quickly compared to some of the other girls, but when she headed for the shower she was very modest, taking great pains not to expose herself. She seemed particularly self-conscious in the light gown he'd provided her to walk through the ship to her cabin, hugging her arms modestly to her breasts the entire time. Mike managed to admire the gown moving over her tight buttocks, but that was all. Just that sight was enough to excite him, though. It was like her glutes spoke to him with every step she took, whispering promises of what lay concealed beneath the light gown.

After taking her on her tour he arranged to meet her for dinner. Over the course of the meal he drew her into conversation and learned more about her, sharing some of his own life to help draw her out. She wasn't rude at all, but she gave him absolutely no indication of any interest in anything beyond being returned to stasis as quickly as possible.

He tried for forty-eight hours to draw her into something more, but she didn't respond to anything flirtatious. He decided in the end that his only chance would be when it was time to put her back into stasis.

~~~~~~~

"This is really the only thing I'm allowed to wear in stasis?" Indira asked him when he handed her a clean stasis-suit.

"I'm sure it was explained to you at the journey's outset," Mike replied patiently.

"Yeah, but it's so... so revealing and like, you're a man. They had a lady see me through this stage when the journey started."

"Well, I would of course do the same for you this time as well if that were an option, but unfortunately it isn't. Why don't you just change and then we can put you back under."

"But there's nowhere to change here," Indira noted. "Can I go back to my cabin to change and then come back?"

"It's okay Indira, I'm a doctor, I see naked people all the time," The scathing look she gave him spoke volumes about what she thought of that suggestion. "But if you really prefer, you're welcome of course to walk all that way back to your cabin." Without another word she took the stasis suit from him and walked out of the lounge. She returned half an hour later, wrapped in a robe.

"Welcome back," Mike uttered politely. "Now, if you could please step into the pod, we'll get you underway."

Without accepting any assistance Indira climbed into the pod, reluctantly removed the robe and handed it to him.

"Could you please have this sent to my cabin?"

"I should be able to manage that for you, Indira," he replied resignedly. He took his time, watching as she first sat, and then lay down in the pod, at least enjoying the sight of her for the last few moments. She was exquisite. His mind flashed back to Olivia and his aborted extortion attempt. He knew he was making the right decision this time, but there was still a tiny part of him wishing he could at least see her naked.

"I'm ready," she prompted him.

Mike sighed and reached to the control panel to set things in motion. When she was completely still, he took one last longing look at her perfect body before sending her back through to the stasis bay with a sigh.

~~~~~~~

Having struck out in his seduction of Indira, Mike decided that Suki Yakimora would be his next target, keeping things on a more exotic level than his own Caucasian heritage. He didn't bother waiting long, because he was frustrated without having achieved anything with Indira. He waited until it was two hours before his usual mealtime, then went and summoned her pod out to the enlivening room where he would bring her out of stasis.

He studied the girl before activating the process. She was of Japanese heritage but had the largest breasts of any of the women he'd targeted. Her long black hair blended gradually to silver as it fell further from her head, until it was entirely silver at the ends. She was short and curvy, though didn't appear overweight at all. Her lips were beautifully full, and she had quite high cheekbones.

He salivated at the thought of taking her enormous breasts in his hands and squeezing them. He hoped he'd get the chance. He activated the enlivening process and watched until the pod opened with a hiss and the lid rotated up to one side. Suki's dark brown eyes fluttered open and he went through his spiel, informing her of what had allegedly happened. He gave her a couple of moments to orient herself, then offered her a hand to assist her from the pod. She willingly reached up and accepted it. Mike's eyes were drawn to her immaculately manicured, bright-coloured nails. Her skin felt soft as she gripped his hand and stood up in the pod. When she'd stepped down into the room, her short stature became obvious, as her head barely came up to his shoulder. It would be a close call as to whether she or Fang was shorter.

"If you'd like to clean up, there's a bathroom through there, and here's a robe you can put on until we can get you to your cabin and your own clothing.

"Thank you, Doctor McAllister," Suki replied in a slightly accented, high-pitched voice.

"Please, call me Mike," he urged her.

"Okay. Thank you, Mike." She took the proffered robe from him and went through to the bathroom. Mike heard the water running and imagined what it would be like if he could take a peek. It was a delectable little fantasy, but one that failed to be realised. Suki emerged from the bathroom still moist, with the light gown held loosely against her body. Mike made sure to maintain eye contact and only surveyed her body when he was sure Suki was looking elsewhere. When she moved, her succulent breasts shifted and jiggled beneath the light fabric, which clung to her just enough to hint at the wonders that lay beneath. When he contrived to move behind her, the robe clung to her ass just as sensationally as it did to her breasts.

"Right, if you're ready, how about we get you up to your cabin so you can get into your own clothes?"

"That would be very nice thanks, Mike."

He led her through the ship's corridors just as he'd done for the other women he'd brought out of stasis. He was more practiced at positioning himself for advantageous views than he'd been originally and thoroughly enjoyed the walk.

"Right, this is yours, Suki," he said when they arrived at a cabin in an upper-middle tier of the ship. "How about you get changed, and then we can enjoy some dinner before I take you on a tour of the ship?"

"Okay," she replied. She waved her hand near the identifying panel and the door slid back with a hiss.

"I'll come back in half an hour?" he suggested.

"See you then," she replied.

Mike returned at the appointed time and notified Suki that he'd arrived. She called out that she'd be a couple of minutes, so he waited in the hall, leaning against the smooth wall. When the door hissed open he stood up straight and turned to see Suki standing in the hall in a skin-tight, black cat suit with silver highlights that wonderfully accentuated the sexiness of her body. The front of the suit plunged between her breasts, showing off her deep cleavage spectacularly. Her boots were knee-high black leather with a four-inch stiletto heel. She'd applied make up, and her lips were as red as her nails, with her eyes styled to accentuate their almond shape with eye liner extending away from the outer corners.

"Well, don't you look fabulous," Mike commented, surprised at how sexy she was in her chosen mode of dress.

"Oh, thank you Mike," she replied with a smile. He wasn't sure if she blushed or not. He once again led her through the ship, this time in search of food.

"There's supposed to be a good sushi place on the ship, right?" Suki asked as they walked through the halls.

"There are a couple of them," Mike advised her. "There's even a fantastic teppanyaki place, though it's not quite the same if you don't have the human chef. But the food is excellent even when you use the auto-prep.

"No that's okay, I'm happy with sushi," Suki replied.

Mike took her to one of the better sushi restaurants without going over the top. They sat together at a small table while the restaurant's automated servers brought out small servings of sushi as they ordered. They drank Japanese beer with their dinner and Mike tried very hard throughout the meal not to get lost in her cleavage. He told her about the activities she'd be able to entertain herself with while he took care of the repairs to her pod. As always, he was sure to drop in a mention of Out of This World to troll for any interest. He thought there may be a flicker, but she certainly didn't show it on a level like Mary had.

He established that she, like Fang, was travelling with her parents, though she seemed to enjoy a bit more freedom than Fang had. Her father was a Terraforming Engineer, and so they were travelling to Entarch to be closer to work possibilities. Even as an established colony, there would be plenty of opportunities in the wilder regions of the planet for him to enjoy meaningful work. It was a career where the cutting edge was always found in the colonies, simply because that was where the frontier was.

"And what do you hope to do, Suki?" He asked.

"I really don't know. Finance or business or something like that most likely. I really don't see myself following in my father's footsteps, but I also don't just want to be a stay-home Mum who wished she'd pursued her singing career like my Mother.

"Would she have been any good?"

"Yeah, she really could have been. She had some offers, but she met Dad, and when they decided they'd start a family, she put the dream away and never really went back to it other than the odd amateur karaoke competition and the like."

"So you're not following in the singing footsteps either?"

"No, unfortunately I inherited her looks but not her voice."

"Well at least the beauty genes were worth inheriting," Mike suggested, his eyes dipping to her cleavage without even realising he'd done it.

"Why Doctor McAllister, you know all the right things to say to a girl," she teased him, one finger twirling through the silver ends of her hair.

"Well I'm a doctor, so I have to know what to say in all sorts of situations."

Suki laughed at him, her eyes twinkling in a manner that gave him hope that he'd be successful with her.

When they'd finished their meal and lingered over a couple of extra beers, Mike took Suki on her tour of the ship.

"Do you like swimming?" he asked her when they passed the pool with the spectacular view. The thought of Suki in a swimsuit brought his groin to life, especially because he imagined her in the sort of suit that seemed popular in Japanese porn - one piece and often see through when wet.

"I do, actually. It's a perfect low-impact way to stay fit.

"And I bet you cut a fine form slicing through the water, too."

"Well maybe if you're lucky and I get bored, you'll get to see me in action," Suki replied with a smile.

"I'll quietly hope that may come to pass, but I'll mostly be focussed on getting your pod repaired so you don't waste away waiting for journey's end.

"I'd certainly appreciate that, Mike."

"And this is Out of This World," Mike announced when they came across the lounge. "If you want to try it out at all, especially now while there's no one around to know about it, let me know so I can set it up for you. Unfortunately, it's not a facility you can access without having someone to stand by and make sure you're okay."

"So like, what are the sorts of things that you can do in there again?" Suki asked, this time at least a little intrigued.

Mike ran her through the options, letting her know that the only limits were legality and her imagination.

"You can appear as yourself or you can experience a different body, you can be with anyone of any sex including unusual genders, you can interact with different races, different shaped bodies, toys; your imagination really is the limit. I've even heard of people trying out aliens with tentacles and the like. Apparently, until someone actually comes across an alien for real, that remains legal."

"Wow. That's um, pretty freaky. Okay, but like, if I decide I want to try something, do I have to tell you, or can I like go in there with you supervising but not tell you what I'm up to?"

"It's entirely private. I'll show you." Mike led her into the facility after getting her to swipe access for them both. "So you enter your fantasy in here like this." While she watched, Mike went through the process of selecting a fantasy for himself to have sex with a contemporary celebrity and cancelled it just before the activation point.

"Thanks Mike, I'll keep this in mind and let you know if I need your assistance."

He escorted her back to her cabin so she could sleep for the night and headed back to his own.

The following morning Mike chatted with Suki over breakfast, establishing she was likely to spend the day reading and watching movies. He arranged to have lunch with her and let her be. She hadn't dressed anywhere near as sexily as she had the evening before. Her shorts were a bit longer than he'd prefer and her t-shirt baggier, but her knee high socks at least added a cute element to her outfit.

Lunch turned out to be a quick affair, as Suki wanted to maximise her time catching up on some anime series that he'd never heard of. She gave him way more detail than he'd ever have needed unless he became a fan himself, and he went away wondering how he might swing things back to more of a sexual interest.

They returned to the same sushi restaurant for dinner and Mike was surprised when halfway through the meal Suki mentioned that she had something she wanted to explore in Out of This World.

"Do you think you could help me out after dinner?"

"Of course," Mike replied, trying to contain his excitement. He didn't want to give her any clue that whatever she did in there was likely to be an opportunity for him to partake in the pleasure as well, if only as a voyeur.

They didn't linger over dinner but headed for the lounge instead, Suki obviously quite keen at that point to explore whatever it was she intended to experience. Mike helped her get settled, then retreated to the bar area to enjoy whatever it was she had chosen to experience.

~~~~~~~

The scene coalesced from grey to reveal an extremely expensive-looking office. It was spacious, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking a modern cityscape lit by neon signs and hovering advertisements. Intra-city air transports moved throughout the sky in an orderly fashion. Within the office itself sparse, minimalist furniture gave an impression of wealth. The desk was a single piece of transparent plas-steel that emerged from the floor at one end, curved sharply to the horizontal, and then cantilevered so the far end was unsupported. A middle-aged man of Japanese appearance sat behind the desk and looked up as Suki entered nervously from the doorway, escorted by an exceptionally attractive assistant wearing office attire that was so tight it could have been painted on. Suki was wearing a demure Japanese school uniform that consisted of a navy-blue pleated skirt, white blouse with a wide collar, knee-high navy-blue socks and black Mary-Jane shoes.

"Ms. Yakimora to see you, Mr. Hatimoki."

"Thank you, Miro," the man said. The assistant backed out of the office and bowed before closing the door.

"Ms. Yakimora, hai?" The man asked.

Suki gave a self-conscious nod of acknowledgement. "Hai."

"Please, take a seat," he offered, indicating one of the two chairs opposite him.

Suki crossed the room and sat in the chair to her left. Like the desk, it was of a minimalist style with just the suggestion of a back that curved up to support the buttocks without going so far as the lower back. It didn't appear to have been designed for long conversations.

"Thank you for coming here, Ms. Yakimora. I must apologise for the vagueness of my invitation; you most likely have no idea why you are here. Allow me to explain. As you know, your father has worked for this company for the past twenty years. For most of those years he has been very successful. Unfortunately, over the last two years he has not been so successful. In trying to conceal his failures he has incurred debts; debts that he now cannot pay.

Suki appeared deeply troubled by the information that was being conveyed.

"I understand you are in your final year at a very expensive school and your father is very concerned about what his unfortunate actions bode for your future. To his credit, he is very dedicated to his family, and we as a company respect that devotion. After all, we are a family company. We have discussed with him options for clearing his debts, and we believe that we have agreed upon a promising path forward. However to proceed, we require your consent."

"My consent?" Suki asked, puzzled.

"Indeed. You see, I have agreed that my company will pay your tuition. We shall also allow your father to work off his debts in a role that will see him removed from the ability to cause the sort of damage he has incurred in the past. We do this for him out of respect for the enormous benefits he provided us before his judgement faltered. It will however, take him the rest of his working life to pay off those debts and still, his future efforts will be insufficient to overcome them all. The predicted shortfall is however, very close to your remaining tuition. He proposed therefore, that you could work for us toward paying for your tuition. Is this something you would be willing to consider?"

"Yes, of course it would be, but I don't know what work I could do. I'm not qualified in anything, and I have little spare time outside of school."

"Not to worry, I have a proposal that addresses those restrictions. We have a position for you that won't take up too much of your time, and that even if you don't have the right experience for, you'll be able to learn quickly."

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,950 Followers