Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped Suki to her feet and led her to a cushioned lounge that was positioned for someone to enjoy the view of space outside the ship. He guided her onto the lounge, laying her down before kneeling between her legs. He bent his head to her breasts and sucked each of them in turn, feasting as the head of his cock rubbed against her thigh.

When he released her nipple, he moved higher over her body to kiss her, and his cock head nudged against her pussy. He pushed, and felt her lips part around him as he slid inside. He groaned as he entered her velvet warmth, then pulled back and pushed deeper inside. With slow strokes, he rocked back and forth and slid deeper inside her. Suki yipped with pleasure and he felt her pushing back against his thrusts. He lifted himself over her and watched the sway and wobble of her tits as they were rocked by the efforts of their bodies as they came together. He supported himself over her with one hand and took hold of her breast with the other, squeezing firmly as he pushed his entire cock into her pussy once again.

"Roll over Suki, I'm going to fuck you from behind," Mike groaned after a few minutes, his balls and cock straining with his desire.

He pulled his cock from her and Suki happily repositioned herself on her hands and knees. Mike moved in behind her and pulled her butt cheeks apart so he could slide back within her delightful depths. He grabbed hold of her curvaceous hips and held onto them as he rammed his cock into her again and again. As he felt his next orgasm approaching, he slowed his pace, wanting to last longer and wait for her. He leaned forward, cock held still within her pussy and reached underneath to grasp her breasts. He rocked very slowly in and out of her pussy as he squeezed and pulled on them. Suki lifted her head and gave little cries of pleasure.

His explosion imminent, he released her breasts and took hold of her hips again. He slammed his cock quickly in and out, then held himself deep within her as his balls unloaded.

"Oh, fuck yes," he groaned.

"Oh oh oh," Suki cried out in her high-pitched voice as he pumped her full of his sperm.

Mike slipped from her pussy and stood at the end of the lounge. To his surprise and delight, Suki turned and sucked his cock hungrily into her mouth, cleaning him of any trace of their pairing.

After they'd cleaned themselves up, they agreed to meet for dinner after Mike spent another period of 'work' on the stasis pod. He spent the afternoon distracted. He knew he should be ecstatic over the unexpected success with Suki. After all, who wouldn't be happy to have had sex with such an incredible young woman?

The problem, he realised, was Amy. As happy as he was with having had so many successful and varied experiences with such an amazing selection of women during the journey, Amy remained his elusive unicorn. He packed away his tools and wandered through the stasis hall until he reached her pod. One glance at her perfection and he knew Suki wouldn't satisfy him regardless of how good the sex was.

With the realisation came resolve. He would report to Suki over dinner that he'd had an unexpected breakthrough and would return her to stasis.

~~~~~~~

The moment he saw Suki, he knew his resolve was about to be tested. She wore a pair of gold hot pants that were closer to a second skin than clothing. She wore black thigh high boots with her panther tattoo stalking around the top of them. Her top was a tight, fine black mesh and she wore nothing beneath it. Her flattened breasts were clearly visible through the open-weave fabric. His mouth watered at the thought of sucking on one of her nipples.

"Well damn Suki, that's some outfit," he said by way of greeting.

"Well, given we're the only ones awake around here, and you've already seen me naked and done some pretty spectacular things to me I didn't see any reason not to wear something daring."

"Well, you certainly wear it well. Could be a good celebration outfit actually, as I've had an unexpected breakthrough. I've repaired your pod!"

"Oh, that's fantastic, Mike! I thought we'd have a bit more time together, hoped even, but I guess I shouldn't complain about your doing such a good job for me." She stepped in close and made to kiss him. Mike hesitated, intending to warn her off. Suki clearly sensed the hesitation and looked concerned. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing Suki, I just... well, I just don't want you to feel I'm taking advantage of the situation, you know, with our being the only ones here and all.

Suki laughed. It was a light, high-pitched girl's laugh.

"You're kidding, right? I'm pretty sure I was the one who took advantage. Here you were, all alone and horny, a nice-looking older man practicing his techniques just in case the right girl came along, and I decided it was too good a chance to miss. So don't go getting coy on me now, the only thing that would have been better was if you'd threatened I had to suck you off before you'd let me go back into stasis!"

"What?" Mike asked in astonishment. That comment had struck far too close to home!

"It's my fantasy, Mike. Hell, I even lived it out in Out of This World. The thought of someone demanding sex from me in order to save someone or the like, gets me so fucking wet."

"Damn, if only I'd known,' Mike mused, not realising he'd said it out loud, his cock hardening despite any other ideas he may have had.

"Oh, I think you're too nice to do anything like that, Mike," Suki replied, unconscious of her barbed irony.

Mike didn't respond for a moment as he considered just how nice he wasn't. Of course, the problem with her having said that about being extorted into sex was that going forward any attempt on his part to pull something like that off would seem contrived.

"I guess we'll never know, will we?" he sighed.

"Oh don't be so melancholy," Suki laughed. There's still time for a romp before you have to put me back into stasis, isn't there?

"If you're willing to give up the stasis time, of course there is," Mike replied.

"So... then it's just a matter of where we fuck!" Suki declared. "Is there a nice boardroom-like office we could get access to?"

"There are certainly some meeting rooms in the crew area of the ship," Mike replied.

"Great, then let's go find one of those. I want to be bent over a conference table."

Mike led Suki through the ship to the room he had in mind, constantly surveying her to appreciate her outfit as much as he could, capturing images through his ocular implant to preserve and appreciate later. Now that they'd had sex and were planning to do so again, there was no longer any point in stealing furtive glances. He openly stared at her body in appreciation of her attire. They entered a windowless room with a long, functional plas-steel meeting table down the centre, chairs set around its perimeter and presentation screens at the far end.

"Well it's not really a boardroom, but it will do," surmised Suki when she saw it.

"So tell me, Mr. Whiplash. What do I have to do to save my Mum's job?"

"Oh, so that's the plan is it?" Mike asked, his mind quickly catching onto her unexpected question. "Well, saving that job is going to take a quite a bit of doing, Ms. Yakimora. After all, she sold off some serious intellectual property that's going to cause a lot of damage to my company. I don't think you could even begin to pay back what she owes us financially, and the trust of our clientele that's been lost will be even harder to recover."

"Please Mr. Whiplash, I'll do anything," Suki purred, clearly getting into the role.

"That's a very broad statement, young lady. Are you sure you mean anything?"

"Yes Sir, I mean anything," her fingers trailing over her mesh top, teasing a nipple until it stood hard against the material as if in an attempt to pierce it. Had the holes in it been any bigger her nipple would likely have been poking through one.

Mike stepped close to her and reached out aggressively to grab her crotch through her thin hot pants. The nearby panther tattoo reared back as if in shock, then appeared to snarl.

"Well then, how about we test that offer properly," he sneered and brought his other hand up to seize her tit. Suki flinched, but then stood there and accepted his groping. He continued to explore her body with his hands, even slipping one inside her pants. He plunged it down the front until he could feel her hairy mound tickling the palm of his hand.

"Does this fit within your definition of 'anything',?"

"Yes Sir," she replied fearfully, "if you think it will help my Mum."

"In that case, I think you should kneel down, Ms. Yakimora," he suggested to her, pulling his hand from her pants and undoing his own instead.

Suki knelt before him as he fished out his hard cock. She looked up at him from the floor with a look of feigned innocence and concern on her face as he told her to open her mouth. Once she complied, Mike stepped forward and pushed his cock aggressively between her lips. "Suck me, Ms. Yakimora,. Suck the cum from my cock like your mother sucked the secrets from my company."

Suki groaned around his cock and her lips closed over his shaft, the head of his cock trapped within her mouth. She started moving her head back and forth, her lips and tongue sliding over his shaft. Mike grabbed her head and pulled her down on his cock, holding himself with his dick pressing against her throat until she coughed and gagged.

"That's not a bad start, Ms. Yakimora," he approved. "Now stand up."

Suki obediently did as she was instructed. He had her stand still while he walked around her and admired her body with both his hands and eyes. He pushed her toward the conference table and forced her to bend over it, then pulled her shorts down her legs. He slipped his hand between them and stuck two fingers into her pussy, finding it wet and ready. He plunged them in and out several times before withdrawing them and thrusting them into her mouth, telling her to suck them clean.

"You're a good little cock-sucker Suki, maybe you do have what it takes to pay off your mother's debts.

"Thank you, Sir, I really want to help her Sir, we don't have anyone else," Suki grovelled submissively.

"Then you won't mind this," he replied, thrusting his cock into her cunt without further preamble. She gave a squeal and Mike started to fuck her, using her as if he had no thought for whether it was pleasurable for her or not. He grabbed both of her hands, placing one on each buttock and telling her to spread herself for him, leaving her supported by her tits and cheek mashed against the tabletop. He rammed his cock into her over and over again. When it was well and truly covered with her cunt juices, he pulled it out and told her to turn around and suck him again. She spun, dropped to her knees and took his entire cock in her mouth, opening her throat to do so, sucking and gagging noisily.

"Good girl, Suki," he groaned. "Now there's just one more thing you have to do for me."

"Anything, Sir," she repeated.

"Get that pretty little asshole of yours ready so I can stick my cock in it. When I've pumped my cum into your dirty little asshole, we'll consider the first part of your Mother's debt paid."

"Y..y.. yes, Sir," she answered meekly.

"Sit on the table Ms. Yakimora, and sexy as it is, take that top off, you won't be needing that again tonight."

Suki clambered onto the table and pulled the black mesh top over her head. Mike delighted in the bounce and jiggle of her breasts until they came to rest after she'd done so. He pushed her legs apart and told her to start masturbating so her pussy juices would run down to her ass to prepare it for him. "And you'd better do a good job, 'cause that's all the lube you're going to get." He gently stroked himself as her fingers parted her hairy pussy and played between her lips. When it was clear that she was super wet, he told her to use her slimy fingers to prepare her ass. Her fingers captured the moisture from between her lips and started teasing around her dark puckered hole.

"Now, on your hands and knees," he demanded. "And make sure those fingers go all the way in."

Suki turned over on the table and assumed the commanded position, then stretched one hand behind her back until she could reach her anus again, fingers probing. Mike loved the sight of her wet fingers disappearing inside. He watched for a few moments then grabbed her by the hips, yanking her back to the edge of the table. He lifted her enough that he could pull her knees off the edge without her falling, then lowered her so she could place her feet on the smooth floor. She'd had to quickly extract her finger from her butt to maintain her balance, but Mike just carried on. Once he'd bent her over the table again he drove his cock back into her pussy and spat on her asshole.

"This is for your Mother, Ms. Yakimora," he grunted as he slammed into her pussy. He then pulled his cock back out and pushed the tip against her ass instead. Suki gave a squeal and a yip as her butt hole opened around him and he pushed inside. Slowly enough that he didn't hurt her, he worked his cock into her butt. Back and forth he rocked, until he was confident she was good with his taking full control, fucking her passionately, savouring her cries and mews of pleasure.

He unloaded inside her with a surge of cum, his balls tensing and releasing over and over again. When he was spent, he simply pulled out and watched his cum leak from her ass.

"That, Ms. Yakimora," is what we call a good start. Twice a week should be a good continuation to your payment plan."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," she purred, standing and turning toward him. Mike reached out and tweaked a hard nipple before cupping her massive breast. He pulled her close and she tipped her head back, ready to kiss him. He thrust his tongue in her mouth and kissed her with desire.

"Oh God, thanks Mike, that was awesome!" Suki gushed when the kiss broke apart. "You played along so well!"

"Well, you took me by surprise, but after our conversation I had a stab at where it was going."

"Mmm, it was all wonderful. Can I sleep a bit before you put me back under?"

"Of course you can. You might want to shower, too."

"Probably," Suki giggled, pulling her gold hot pants back up, ignoring the cum still seeping out of her.

~~~~~~~

Mike greeted Suki as she entered the stasis chamber in nothing more than her stasis suit. Her hard nipples were almost drilling through the fabric.

"Good morning Mike, "

"So are you all set for another big sleep?" He asked her.

"If I get dreams as good as the last couple of days have been, I am."

"Unless this is the dream, of course," Mike suggested.

"No, it can't be a dream, because that would mess with my head too much," Suki giggled.

"Okay, well in any case, there's just one last thing you have to do before you go in," Mike said.

"Really? I'm pretty sure I've done everything just like I did before the start of the journey."

"Well yes you have, but this time you have to suck my cock. It's like saying please, only much more effective."

"Oh, is that right? What if I don't feel like sucking your cock, you nasty pervert?" she demanded with a twinkle in her eye.

"Then I guess you'll get to spend a lot more time exploring the ship while I go into stasis."

"But if you did that you'd lose your job, wouldn't you?"

"Not really. You'd be old by the time anyone woke from stasis, and I could probably just pass off any accusations as the ravings of a madwoman."

"Well that wouldn't be nice at all!"

"So a simple head job is a fairly easy trade then, isn't it?"

"I guess it is, given I don't have any other choice you bastard."

"Excellent, on your knees then, young lady."

Suki knelt before him and sat back on her heels while Mike strolled in front of her and dropped his pants to the floor. He stood before her and waited, his cock semi-hard in expectation.

Suki reached for his dick as if she'd never seen it before, like a naïve ingénue.

"Come on, it's not like this is the first time you've done this with someone, is it, Ms. Yakimora?"

"But it is, Doctor McAllister. I, I, I've never even touched a... a... well, one of these before."

"Well, it won't bite you," he advised her, taking her hand and placing it on his stiffening cock.

"Oh, the skin's very soft, isn't it?" she commented, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Suck it Ms. Yakimora. Suck my white cock to save your life."

He watched Suki's broad flat lips part, the tip of her tongue resting on her bottom lip as she leaned toward him and took his cock into her mouth. He leaned his hips toward her and his cock slipped over her tongue and further into her mouth. Her lips closed over the head of his cock and he groaned at the delightful sensations travelling through his body. Suki pulled her head back, his cock sliding back over her tongue which was still extended, like a chute. Just before the head of his dick slipped off her tongue, she pushed her head forward again. Mike thrust forward as she did, pushing his cock to the back of her mouth until it bumped against her throat. He put a hand on her head and held her there until she gagged. She squealed something unintelligible around his cock and he released her.

She gasped air into her lungs and looked up at him, eyes wide and watering slightly.

"Again Ms. Yakimora," he insisted, returning his hand to her head and gently prompting her.

Her lips parted again, and he revelled in the sight of his cock slipping into her mouth, her lips gliding along his shaft. He didn't force himself in, but allowed her to take control of how she blew him.

She was clearly enjoying herself. She wrapped a hand around the base of his erection and worked him over with her mouth. Her fist twisted around the base and slid up and down the shaft as her mouth ran down part of his length and lubricated the movement.

Mike was close to the edge, but he gave no warning to Suki. He let her keep working him until he was involuntarily thrusting at her as his release neared.

Suki cupped and squeezed his balls with one hand while she continued to work him with her other hand and mouth. Mike gave a cry of pleasure as he felt his cock erupt, shooting his hot seed into her mouth. Suki swallowed and didn't miss a drop.

"Good girl," he complimented her. Suki gave him a broad, cummy smile, then stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you Mike, that was wonderful!" she said with a grin.

"Well Suki, I'm sure your having told me about your fantasy took something away from it, but I thought I'd at least see if I could create some illusion of what you wanted, even if it was a bit brief."

"You were perfect Mike, thanks again. I hope I get to see you again when we wake up to arrive at Entarch."

"I hope so too, Suki-," he replied affectionately.

He gave her a moment to rinse out her mouth and to settle back into the pod; then he activated the stasis process.

~~~~~~~

Mike walked the stasis hall until once again he came to stop before Amy's pod. Once again he was struck by her beauty. There wasn't a thing about her that he could fault.

Time for another attempt, he decided. He checked his watch and gave himself an hour to prepare. He'd spent the previous day eliminating all traces of his time with Suki, and he felt ready. He relocated to the enlivening lounge and brought Amy's pod through so he could wake her.

"Please don't be alarmed, Miss Barden," he began as she began to return to consciousness. "There's been an incident with your stasis pod, and I'm here to fix it."

END OF PART 3