Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that certainly sounds like it could work, and I do wish to do anything I can to ease my father's burdens," Suki replied. "What would I need to do?"

"You would help to entertain our executive guests. We have clients who have certain expectations and you would provide some of that hospitality. The photos your father showed us, and the way you appeared walking in here tell me you are certainly qualified."

"Entertain? Hospitality?" Suki asked concernedly.

"Yes, why don't you come with me and I'll explain properly."

He rose from behind the desk and indicated for Suki to follow him. He left the office and she walked behind him as he strolled through the building's corridors. They entered a large space that was clearly used for entertaining. There were comfortable couches and chairs strewn about the room each with small tables nearby, areas of the wall where entertainment could be screened, and a well-stocked bar occupied one end of the room. He walked through the space confidently until he approached an apparently blank wall. He passed his hand over a hidden control panel and a section of wall slid away to reveal a short hallway beyond it. He walked through the previously hidden entranceway and a dim light illuminated the space. Suki stepped in behind him and the hidden door closed behind her. One of the few doorways leading from the hallway slid open and Mr. Hatimoki waved Suki into a room ahead of him.

"If you consent, this is where you may work off your tuition, Ms. Yakimora. If you look closely, you will see that there are holes in this wall. When a client is looking for a certain entertainment, he enters the adjoining chamber and inserts his penis into the hole. Your job would be to give the client satisfaction."

"Satisfaction?" she questioned, although whether because of innocence or a temporary incapability to believe was unclear.

"To be clear, you would be providing oral sex, Ms. Yakimora. Or any other variety of sex you may be prepared to provide to achieve the goal of enabling the client to achieve orgasm."

Suki's expression didn't change. It was neither shocked nor outraged, but almost perfectly noncommittal. Nothing was said by either party for several long moments.

"How many clients, Mr. Hatimoki?" she asked eventually.

"However many present themselves during the course of a given party, which could last for up to six hours. Each party you attended and serviced would finance a month's tuition. The choice is of course, entirely yours. We are simply providing you with an opportunity to continue your education so that you may achieve whatever success you may. In addition, when you have completed your senior secondary education at the conclusion of the school year, you will be offered a position within the company with due consideration for the service you will have already provided."

"May I consider your offer, please?" Suki asked calmly and quietly.

"Indeed. You may have twenty-four hours, Ms. Yakimora."

The scene faded out and back in again. They were back in Mr. Hatimoki's office. Suki was again in her school uniform.

"You have reached a decision?" he asked from behind his desk.

"I have, Sir. I thank you and agree to your offer so that I may ease my, father's burden."

"Excellent news, Ms. Yakimora. I will have Mori transmit the details to you.

Again, the scene faded out and back in.

Suki stood waiting in a small dressing room. Mori entered and handed her a costume. Suki held it out before her to inspect it. It was a take on a French Maid's outfit.

"Please put this on," Mori instructed her, although she made no move to leave the room. Suki seemed to take a moment to accept that this was the way it was going to be. She stripped out of the conservative dress she was wearing until she was in her underwear. She reached for the outfit, but Mori advised her that she was to be braless for the evening.

Mike watched intently as Suki accepted her fate and removed her white bra. Her large breasts stood magnificently on her chest. He was surprised to see that both her nipples were pierced.

Mori then handed Suki a pair of frilly white panties and instructed her that they too were to be worn. Suki stripped her pale blue panties down her legs and accepted the replacement from Mori.

Mike managed to observe two things in the brief time she was without underwear. Her pussy was hairy, and she had an animated panther tattoo on her right thigh.

Once she was in costume, Suki looked incredibly hot. Mori led her through to another room where another three girls waited in identical costumes. Suki appeared more relaxed when it was clear that she wasn't to be the only one servicing the clients. Mori then told all four of them that they would be walked through the room hosting their clients and into their accommodation for the duration.

Suki followed Mori and the other girls into and through the same large room that Mr. Hakimoto had taken her through. It was occupied by a wide collection of men who stood, sat or reclined with drinks in hand watching them predatorily as they trailed Mori through the room and into the hallway beyond.

It was there that the faux French Maids separated. The small room Suki was directed into wasn't large, and the only furnishings were toilet facilities hidden behind a curtain, a tiny fridge containing bottled water, a small table stacked high with small, soft towels, and finally a chair with a pillow on it which was facing a wall containing the 'client portals'.

Suki took her seat and waited nervously. It wasn't long until there were barely discernible sounds of movement on the other side of the wall indicating that someone was approaching. The sounds gave her sufficient warning that when a cock slipped through the hole in front of her, she didn't jump with fright. She was clearly surprised to see that the cock was both extremely large and very black. Her eyes were wide as she moved close to it.

Mike saw her hesitate before finally wrapping one of her small hands around it and holding it as if testing its weight.

She stroked it tentatively and gasped as it grew within her grasp. She wrapped her second hand around it and there was still enough left over to suck. She opened her mouth wide and took the head between her lips. She worked her mouth up and down as much of it as she could (which left plenty of room for her hands), gasping and slobbering as she did so.

She worked the cock with her hands and mouth and then (to Mike's surprise), pulled the top of her maid's outfit down to expose her impressive breasts. She pushed her chest against the cock, holding a large tit on either side of it and rubbing them up and down his cock while she dribbled saliva all over him to lubricate the movement.

After a couple of minutes of tit-fucking the cock she returned to sucking him, her hand pumping the base of his cock furiously. She kept going until the cock started to erupt. The first blast of cum went into her mouth, but then she pulled back and aimed it down at her tits for the rest of its orgasm. Warm white cum splattered down over her breasts.

The cock withdrew through the whole in the wall, leaving only the cooling, drying cum on her tits as the only evidence of the transaction. The scene faded to grey and ended.

Mike was surprised that with the amount of build-up, the scene's actual sex had ended so quickly. But if there was one thing he'd discovered in his involvement with Out of This World, it was that everyone's fantasies were unpredictable and varied widely.

He adjusted his hard cock so it wouldn't be obvious and waited for Suki to reappear, conscious of not staring at her tits to see whether there was any sign as to whether her piercings were only part of the fantasy, or actually existed.

~~~~~~~

Mike spent a long time pondering how to use Suki's fantasy to his advantage. He thought there had to be a way he could use it to help seduce her. If one existed though, it eluded him and eventually he went to sleep without a solution.

He met Suki for breakfast, pleased to see she'd dressed more sexily again. Her outfit was reminiscent of the uniform she'd worn during the simulation. Her blouse was white, and just sheer enough to show a hint of a white bra beneath it. Her skirt was black and pleated, coming to mid-thigh and she wore black knee-high socks with a black pair of low-heeled Mary-Janes. It gave Mike hope that there might be a chance, though he made no attempt at seduction over breakfast and didn't mention Out of This World at all.

He did ask how Suki planned on spending her day.

"I hadn't really given it a lot of thought actually, but I thought I should get some exercise, so a swim might be in order. How about you come for a swim with me when you take your lunch break, Mike?"

"I think I could be easily convinced," he replied, biting back the excitement the thought of seeing Suki in swimwear elicited.

The thought sustained Mike through the morning, and when he thought he could get away with calling it lunchtime, he headed quickly for his cabin to grab swimmers before heading to the pool.

"You came!" Suki called out happily from the far end of the pool when she stopped lapping the pool and saw him walking toward her. He stripped off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and stepped up to the edge of the pool as Suki swam back toward him. Her strokes looked well-practiced and efficient, though he was unable to see much of her suit. "Aren't you coming in?" she asked when she gripped the edge of the pool and found him still standing and watching.

Mike didn't bother to answer, he simply dived over her head and into the pool. Suki gave a gleeful laugh before pushing off from the wall and stroking toward the far end. Mike let her swim past him then followed her, wishing she wasn't kicking her legs so he could get a better view. He thought to allow her to get ahead so she would stop at the end before him, but he found she easily outpaced him anyway. As he approached the end, he managed his first decent glimpse of her suit. He only saw the lower half, though. It was high cut in the style of a racing suit and cut across the buttocks, leaving about a third of each cheek exposed. He noted that the panther tattoo he'd observed in the simulation was real, and it presented the illusion of swimming around and around her thigh.

"You swim really well," he offered when he surfaced and stood next to her in the shallow end. Standing gave him a chance to admire the top half of her suit. It was high necked in the front, and her large breasts were compressed within the tight fabric. It appeared that her nipples may indeed be pierced, but he still wasn't certain. He was torn between whether he would have preferred a plunging neckline that would reveal more, or that he was simply happy he was lucky enough to appreciate the way the suit clung to her body. When he was given a view of the back, he found that the scooped back plunged almost to the top of her butt crack, with the top held together with crossed straps.

"Well I have done a lot of it," Suki answered simply.

"It shows, your strokes seem effortless. I feel like I'm thrashing around just trying not to drown."

"Well, if I had about five years to train you I could fix that, but given you're supposed to have my pod fixed in a couple of days, I think I'll just have to leave you thrashing around like a crippled octopus."

"Charming."

Suki laughed, at least indicating she hadn't been entirely serious.

"Come on then, I've got about twenty laps to go," Suki declared, and swam off to the other end of the pool. Mike followed at a leisurely pace, happy to let her swim at her own speed. She quickly outdistanced him which meant she passed him at fairly regular intervals going one way or the other, and each time she did, Mike made sure to admire her body slicing through the water. He stopped well before she did, panting from the exertion. When he'd suggested swimming, he'd been thinking about some playful splashing around and trying to create an opportunity to get closer to her, not an Olympic trial!

"Did I wear you out?" Suki laughed at one point when she stopped for a breather.

"Let's just say when I hit the pool I don't usually bother lapping it. I don't mind a bit of horizontal exercise, but usually there's less water involved."

"Lots of sit ups hey?" Suki asked.

"Um, no, more like um, horizontal folk dancing."

"And would that be a solo sport, or do you dance with a partner?" Suki queried.

"It's far better with a partner, but given my line of work, sadly a lot of the time I don't have that option, and I'm reduced to practicing."

"Ohh, that's gotta suck."

"No, there's typically none of that when I'm reduced to practicing."

Suki giggled at the suggestion.

"But every now and then an opportunity arises where a partner becomes available, and suddenly all that practice becomes worthwhile."

"So with all this practicing, are you any good at it?"

"I haven't had any complaints."

"Well, you've been good enough to indulge me in my sporting endeavour, so maybe I should give yours a try," Suki suggested.

"Really?" Mike asked in surprise, too shocked to realise that asking the question might be enough to end the possibility.

"Well maybe, no promises, I guess I was just thinking about what you said about spending so much time alone, so I thought that perhaps you might deserve some sort of reward for having to come out of stasis to fix my pod. "

"Well, it's part of the job, so I'd hate for you to feel any sort of obligation, but if you freely chose to participate, well, I can think of only a billion or so worse things that could happen in my life."

Suki had moved close to him as they'd talked. Mike swallowed as he watched her face for clues as to what she was thinking. Her lips parted slightly, and her tongue licked out. The dim illumination of the pool room reflected off the moisture her tongue-swipe had left on her lips. Mike found his cock hardening. He wanted to touch her and decided to test the waters. He reached out and trailed his fingers down her forearm, stepping slightly closer to her. Detecting no resistance, he bent his head toward hers, pleased when she tilted her head back in welcome. He kissed her, pressing his lips against hers, feeling them part; he slipped the very tip of his tongue between them and met hers as it ventured forth in its own exploration. Their tongues swirled around each other and their lips widened as the kiss intensified. Mike slid his hand around her waist, pulling her tight against him, his fingers lingering on the smooth, wet skin of her back. He felt her large breasts crush against him, giving him his first tactile impression of their size. Her arms slipped around him and he felt her nails scraping over his skin as their kiss intensified even further.

Mike roamed his hands over Suki's body until she stepped back with a gasp, breathing heavily. He met her gaze and enjoyed the way her eyes sparkled and the way her mouth turned up in a pleased smile.

"Not too shabby, Doctor McAllister," she said happily.

"I'm glad you approve," he replied, one hand resting lightly on her hip.

She stepped in and kissed him again. He greedily returned it and felt her nails again scraping lightly over his skin. They pulled around to his chest and ran over his pecs, then down to his stomach. He flinched at the contact, but Suki persisted. He next felt his crotch grasped within her hand and moaned into her mouth as he thrust his erection into her grip. She stroked her hand along him through his suit, feeling him, and in return he cupped a breast in his hand. Even compressed within her suit it felt amazing. He squeezed firmly, then ran his hand down the suit to cup her sex as she worked his.

"How about we take this somewhere a little less wet?" he asked her, the fingers of his left hand gently caressing her bare shoulder as he groped her crotch with his right.

"That sounds like a fine idea," Suki agreed willingly. Her hands were tugging at his pants, the drawstring having been released while they kissed. Despite the suggestion of moving someplace else and her apparent agreement to do so, her actions suggested she wasn't in any hurry to actually move. She freed his raging hard-on and took it in her hand.

"Mmm, seems like you've brought me just what I need," Suki murmured as her other hand joined the first and fondled him beneath the waist-deep water. In return, Mike pushed the straps of her swim suit off her shoulders and peeled them down to expose her breasts. He stared in wonder. Her nipples were dark, the tips erect, and the areolae puffy and slightly pimpled from the airflow cooling the moisture on them. It turned out the piercings had only been part of her fantasy. He ran a hand over the smooth skin of her breast, cupping it, hefting its impressive weight and feeling how firm it was.

They kissed again before Mike knelt in the water, placing his head at a level with the wonder of her chest. He pulled her closer and parted his lips to suck her left nipple between them. His tongue teased, flicked and swirled around it, while his left hand closed over her right breast. He enjoyed himself for a few minutes while Suki ran her hands encouragingly over his head. He switched nipples to ensure they were both hard and well-pleasured. He felt her hands slip under his armpits, urging him to stand. He took the hint and allowed her nipple to slip from between his lips as he stood up and Suki went the opposite way. She knelt and slipped under the water to suck his cock into her mouth. Her hands held onto his buttocks as she worked her mouth up and down his erection. She seemed to continue pleasuring his responsive manhood forever before she surfaced and sucked air desperately into her mouth.

"Now that I've had a taste, we should follow your suggestion and go somewhere less wet," she giggled. Mike stepped out of his swim shorts and pulled Suki by the hand, walking with her to the edge of the pool. He kissed her again, backing her up against the pool's side. He slid his hands down over her breasts and to her waist. He lifted her from the water and deposited her on the side. He grabbed her suit and pulled it down further, working hard to get it over her hips. She held her knees together so he could slide it off her legs, but parted them again immediately when he dropped the wet suit on the pool's tiled surround.

Mike knelt between her legs and kissed his way up her thighs. The panther stalked toward him around her thigh territorially, its tail lashing side to side. It appeared to hiss and slash a claw at him as he neared her pussy. His eyes took in the dark wet pubic hair adorning her sex; dark, wet inner lips peeked from between her swollen labia. He parted them delicately with his fingers, then placed a gentle kiss on her hooded clit. He felt as much as heard her sigh, then flicked his tongue against the entrance to her depths before sliding it inside. He probed and wiggled his tongue about, exploring and tasting her. Suki's hands returned to his head, holding him tightly to her as he strived to bring her pleasure. He slipped up to her clit and focussed there, pressing his tongue firmly against it and oscillating it back and forth over the hard little nub. Suki rewarded him with a high-pitched, girlish squeal of delight.

Mike didn't relent, but kept pleasuring her until she clamped her thighs against him and wailed in joy as she came.

Mike stood up, his cock engorged and ready for action. The tattoo panther now lay peacefully along her thigh, apparently sated. He was tempted to fuck her right there on the edge of the pool but resisted, instead stepping aside and clambering out. Suki had laid back on her elbows as she recovered from her orgasm, her breasts relaxing to either side of her chest in a manner that assured him of their lack of modification.