All Comments on 'Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 06'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

You wrapped this up well, and I appreciate the very open presentation Mike shared with Fang--and although I don't think I would have seen it coming--it's the best match that could have happened. Fang may have been much younger, but she was NO ONE'S fool! That alone made her hotter.

My only issue was you throwing in Amy to caress Fang's belly and appearing to make her question her choice to NOT allow MIke to pursue her. Perhaps you're toying with some type of spinoff? Otherwise, I appreciated you drawing Mike to woo Fang's parents--especially since them being "traditional" means Mike normally wouldn't have had a chance and Fang more likely would have been disowned and spurned. 5

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Really liked how this wrapped up. Well done. Thank you.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Wasn't sure how you would wrap this all up. Lots of lusty sex naturally but having Amy and Fang dance together, both knowing his encounters with each other was a great touch. Very enjoyable even if he was a bit of a rascal during the trip.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

You really are the romantic. I've loved this story all the way through, and you being the artist you are have done an excellent job . I am not surprised though you are one of the few writers on here I would allow to interrupt my day..

I will write more privately.

DesiqldDesiqldover 1 year ago

Wooooo I was rooting for fang

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This outstanding sci-fi series is brilliant story telling throughout. With well-defined characters and an exciting plot, Interstellar Sex Dreams thoroughly engages the reader from start to finish. Beautifully written, the series has marvelous interactions between the characters. The love scenes, descriptive, tasteful, and beautifully written, are icing on the cake. In the opinion of this reviewer, this story is the author's best so far. Five stars.

chipster124chipster124over 1 year ago

I loved the story.

All the way through I was thinking... OH this will go badly for him when he gets to the other end.

I had at least 10 different ways it could blow up.

I did not see the Fang getting pregnant coming.

A suggestion.

If this is like the ship in passenger the core should have a 0-G centre core.

It would be the perfect place for zero-gravity sex.

The story currently is that nobody has ever had sex on the ISS but I think nobody will ever admit to it until they are on their death beds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories. Keep them cumming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES