Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 06

Story Info
Mike McAllister's sexual adventure through space concludes.
19.8k words
4.8
4.5k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

Copyright Nikki Hall

Edited by Tex Beethoven

~~~~~~~

FOREWORD

This is the final installment of my Passengers inspired story. I strongly suggest you read the first five parts before enjoying this one.

It's a long read, but hopefully you enjoy it enough that the 'pages' simply keep turning for you!

Licks and kisses,

Nikki

~~~~~~~

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older

~~~~~~~

Mike opened his eyes and stared at the clear, curved top of his stasis pod. He didn't bother moving, he just waited, knowing what to expect. The curved panel soon opened on its hinge, swinging up out of the way. He continued to lay there for a few minutes, knowing from experience he would need time to adjust to being enlivened.

When he felt ready, he stood up and stepped from the pod. He discarded his stasis suit, walked through to the shower and washed himself off, taking his time, knowing that once he stepped from the shower, things would get very busy as he started to work through the process of enlivening first the crew, then two weeks later the entire passenger contingent.

His first task was to meet with the medical team and brief them. He outlined the tasks ahead, and reviewed their assignments with them. The captain and piloting crew were the first to be pulled out.

"Welcome back, Captain Vander. I'll give you time to get yourself together. Shout out if you need any assistance," Mike greeted his superior as he stirred.

He withdrew out of sight, but remained close enough to quickly provide any assistance required.

"Okay Doctor McAllister, I'm all good, thank you," the captain called out once he'd sorted himself out. Mike stepped back into the chamber. "I have to say Doc, you outdid yourself with those stasis dreams. They were outstanding!"

"Glad you enjoyed them, Captain."

"I trust you had an enjoyable long-sleep?"

"I did indeed, but I have to report an anomaly," Mike advised him as they walked through the ship's corridors.

"What sort of anomaly?"

"A pod malfunctioned. I was awakened to deal with it and repaired it easily enough, but well, it was a shock to find myself awake thirty-seven years short, that's for sure."

"Damn," the Captain cursed. "Well, I assume there's a report waiting for me?"

"There is indeed, Sir."

"Great, I'll read it soon. In the meantime, stick to plan, get the service personnel up and about, and then we'll bring up the passengers and start preparing for our arrival on Entarch.

~~~~~~~

"Well Doctor, have we brought them all up?" Captain Vander asked Mike a fortnight later, from his chair on the bridge.

"I'm happy to report that everyone is up and about with no ill-effects to be reported, Sir."

"Excellent news, Mike. I guess that means it's time to schedule the first gathering to let everyone get their freak on, and party it out of their systems."

"It certainly is, Sir."

"Great, well, I'll see you soon enough. Thanks for the report Doctor, you're dismissed."

~~~~~~~

"Hell of a shindig," Mike observed, looking out across the sea of people in the ship's grand hall. Drinks flowed freely, and music pumped through the large space as the crowed seethed with a rhythm attuned to the music.

"It is most certainly that," the captain agreed. "Get out there and have some fun Doc, you deserve it."

"Yes Sir," Mike grinned and stepped out into the crowd. He let himself be absorbed into the crowd, dancing with a few women as he went, spending time here and there with people he recognised from the boarding party, but generally just going with the flow, his enjoyment aimless.

"Doctor McAllister," a voice called to him happily. He knew it instantly, turning to find Amy smiling at him, arms open in invitation. Her dress was a liquid, dark blue creation that fitted her intimately. His smile was automatic, any thought of having been unsuccessful in his pursuit of bedding her melting away at the sight of her beauty. He stepped close to her and she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

"Amy," he said joyously as he stepped back from her embrace.

"I can't believe we're nearly there," Amy gushed. "I can't believe that so much time has passed, and yet it seems like only the other day you were putting me back into stasis.

"It always seems a little miraculous," Mike replied. "Part of the reason we put these parties on is so everyone can get a chance to get the crazy out of their system. You'd be amazed at goes on during one of these things."

"Well, given how I'm feeling, I'm fairly certain I can make a good guess," Amy laughed. "Care to dance?"

"That would be wonderful," Mike replied. He took Amy by the hand, spun her around and wrapped her in his arms as they spun and swayed and danced to the music. Mike lost himself in the music and the pure joy of finding himself in Amy's arms.

"Ahh, I see you've met the wonderful Ms. Barden," Captain Vander said, as he worked his way through the crowd and passed close by.

"Of course, Captain, it was Amy's pod that malfunctioned. We spent a couple of days together during the journey, as per my report."

"Indeed," the captain smiled. "Well, don't let me stop you from enjoying yourselves. Ms. Barden, it's truly a pleasure."

"The pleasure is mine Captain," Amy replied, her perfect smile lighting up her face. Mike stepped back within her arms and danced with her until she politely let him know she had an engagement to go to.

"Thanks for the dance, Amy. Are you busy all night, or can I catch up with you for a quiet drink later on?"

"I'm going to be busy for the night, sorry Mike. Finding you in this crowd was a very happy coincidence, though. Between your work load and my commitments, I'm not sure we'll even see each other again, but I'll treasure the memories I have."

"I'm sure we can find some time to meet up," Mike protested, stunned by the seeming finality of her statement.

"Well, let's just play it by ear for now," Amy suggested with a polite smile. She kissed him on the cheek, bade him farewell and slipped away into the crowd, heads turning to admire her beauty as she weaved amongst the revellers.

Mike's mood plummeted. He pushed his way through the crowd, intent on escaping to his cabin.

He had almost made it out of the hall when Melissa Short stepped in front of him.

"Hello Doctor McAllister," she said.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've met?" he replied. He'd planned for encounters with the women he'd pulled from stasis and hoped he could carry it off.

"How can you say that? My pod failed, and I came out of stasis. You fixed it and we were um, together for like days!"

"Ah I think perhaps you may have had a stasis dream," Mike suggested. There was a pod failure I attended to and it was the first time it's ever happened, but it wasn't yours."

"That can't be right, I remember things. Intimate things."

"Look, please don't be embarrassed," Mike reassured her. "These things happen from time to time, especially during stasis. I mean trust me, with a woman as beautiful as yourself, I doubt I'd be forgetting something as momentous as a pod failure and spending time with you!"

"Oh, okay then," Melissa replied, clearly both confused and embarrassed. Mike gave her an encouraging smile and headed off to his cabin. As he walked, he wondered if he could have turned the encounter into something more, given the strange and abrupt end to what had begun as an enjoyable evening dancing with Amy, but decided that he needed to play it safe.

~~~~~~~

Over the course of the next few weeks he tried to get hold of Amy to catch up with her, but she always seemed to be busy. He couldn't seem to track down what she was busy with, either. He wondered what could possibly consume so much of an architect's time when they were moving to a new planet, especially when they hadn't even arrived. It had always been his impression that for the majority of the colonists, the final two months of a voyage were spent relaxing and partying, gearing up for beginning their new lives, without diving in.

Two days before they were scheduled to land and nearly twelve weeks after the passengers had been brought out of stasis, the ship held its arrival party. Partway through the proceedings and before everyone was too far gone to care, Captain Vander called for everyone's attention.

"I hope you're all having a wonderful time," he said grandly by way of introduction. There were sufficient cheers to make it clear that at least the majority of the attendees were. "I thought I'd take a short moment of your time to let you know that we've had three very important guests on this voyage that I am now permitted to introduce to you. I am pleased to present the new First Ward of Entarch, Mrs. Catherine Berloo, her husband Mark, and their daughter Amy. As per security protocol, they've been travelling under false names and without fanfare, but Mrs. Berloo can now finally begin taking on her official duties and reassume her own name."

Mike stared in shock. Amy Barden was actually Amy Berloo? She was the daughter of the new First Ward? His head swimming, he totally missed the gracious speech Amy's mother made as he tried to come to terms with what he'd learned. Maybe that was what held her back, he thought. With a shake of his head, he turned to the bar and ordered a drink. He tried to process what it meant. First Ward was all but the ruler of the planet, heading up the planetary parliament. It was unusual for someone to be sent from Earth, but not unheard of. After all, so much could change during the long journey that there were no guarantees that a new ward would be welcomed by the time they arrived.The celebration of their imminent arrival continued without him while Mike remained at the bar, drinking and thinking.

"Doctor McAllister," a familiar voice interrupted him.

"Amy," he startled, surprised, as he turned to see her standing in front of him. "Though I guess it's now Miss Berloo."

"To you I'm still Amy, Mike," she said quietly. "And I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but I had no choice."

Mike hesitated, wanting to tell her there was always a choice if you're willing to step outside the lines a little, but he held back. Having gotten to know her so well, he knew Amy wouldn't see things that way.

Before he managed to say anything she continued, "Mike, there are certain expectations that go along with being part of my family, well, more because of the role my Mother holds than the family itself. Promises have been made, and I'm not as free as I would like to be."

"If that's the way it is, then there's not much I can do about it."

"It's not like you were planning on seeing out your days on Entarch, Mike."

"I might have for the right person though," he admonished her. "Look, if that's the choice you're making, then I understand. Right now, I think I just need some time alone." He picked up his whiskey glass from the bar and slipped into the crowd. He was aware of Amy making a half-hearted attempt to follow, but she didn't try hard enough to make him stop.

He abandoned the party and headed for his cabin.

"Doctor McAllister," someone said enthusiastically from behind him as he made his way through a corridor on the way to his cabin.

God, what now? he thought to himself as he turned to see who was accosting him.

"I knew it was you!" Fang beamed up at him when he turned back to find the diminutive young Asian girl striding quickly toward him.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" he replied, attempting to deflect suspicion from his irregular stasis activities.

"Oh come on, don't be like that, we've way more than met," Fang replied, stepping right into his personal space and running one hand down his arm and the other over his upper leg and hip.

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember you if we had," he maintained, stepping back. Fang was wearing an extremely short, glittering, tight gold skirt with a black top that was sheer enough to provide a hint of the bra that she wore beneath.

Flashbacks to the fun they'd had together and more importantly, her enthusiasm during their fun had him second-guessing his decision to deny she'd been awake.

"Mike, I don't know what you're playing at, but it's important that I get to speak to you alone. Right away."

"You haven't had a stasis dream about me, have you? Because you're not the first woman to tell me she thinks I spent time with her on this voyage. I'm starting to think that one of the techs has played a poor joke on me and has used me as a dream subject in some of the stasis feeds." He saw Fang hesitate, but then she continued resolutely.

"That may indeed have been the case Mike, but in my case I know I came out of stasis." She glanced quickly around as if checking to see if anyone would overhear. "I'm pregnant, Mike."

"What?!" he sputtered. A wave of thoughts flew through his mind commencing with concern for what it might mean with his career.

"Now can we go somewhere private?"

"Of course, right away," Mike replied, guiding Fang hurriedly to his cabin.

He activated the door, waited for her to enter, then followed her inside. He waited while she took a seat on his single couch and he pulled his desk chair around to face her.

"Pregnant?" he prompted.

"Yes. Talk about 'Be careful what you wish for'! I got so carried away with you I didn't think to take precautions. I mean, when you first get aboard they make absolutely sure you're not pregnant, then they tell you everyone is temporarily sterilised so there won't be any slip-ups in the days before going into stasis. They said we wouldn't need to worry about contraception until the end of the journey."

"Which is of course perfectly safe, given that people aren't supposed to come out of stasis. Fuck."

"I mean I had no idea where I was in my cycle and I was having so much fun that even when I was in Out of This World pretending to be pregnant, I didn't think of it as a possibility."

"And what are you going to do about it?" Mike asked.

"Do about what?"

"About the pregnancy? Did you want to terminate it?" It's clearly very early, and I can help with that if that's the outcome you want, but I wouldn't want to put any pressure on you to make a decision either way."

"That's the major problem, Mike. My parents... well, they're traditional, like I said. The fact you're not Chinese will be mortifying for them, especially because they've set themselves up through this whole upheaval as being so dedicated to the old ways and everything. It's bullshit, but they believe their own bullshit. Worst case is that they might cut me off and leave me to fend for myself on a new planet with no means, no friends and no foreseeable future. But the hypocrisy is that they're totally against abortion.

"I'm lost, Mike. I mean you're going to fly off as soon as the ship leaves..."

"Never mind that part for now. What would your ideal outcome be, Fang?" he asked. "How would you want this to play out for you? Best case scenario?"

Fang looked at him worriedly and he shut his mouth, giving her time to think. He could see the shifting emotions cross her face as she considered various possibilities and their potential consequences.

"I would want to have the baby and for my parents to accept it and love it. For my baby to grow up with a father," she said quietly. "And for my parents to come to love and accept the father as well."

"Okay, "Mike said with a hefty sigh. "So now we just have to think through how possible that scenario might be. Have you ever done bad enough that your parents have maybe threatened to disown you over?"

"Like what?"

"Like when I was a kid, I was told if I ever stole anything, I'd be thrown out of the house. I did it, though. I tried to steal some candy from a store. I was caught, the police were called, and I thought that was it. I expected my parents to tell them to take me away to some home, and I'd never see them again. I bawled nonstop for hours until Mom and Dad hugged me told me over and over there was no way they would ever send me away until it sank in. Turns out things weren't happy at home for a while, but they loved me enough to realise I would learn the lesson. From one stupid petty theft and the ensuing emotional turmoil I learned that although it was horrible, it wasn't something that my parents would break up the family over. Now I'm not comparing getting pregnant with minor shoplifting, but do you get the idea?"

"Well okay," Fang mused, "There was a time with my credit card, where my father told me he would cut me off if I ever exceeded my allowance again. I did it like three months in a row after that and he screamed and ranted, but he never cut me off. I am his only daughter after all."

"There you go. So maybe even though they've told you 'a million times' you would be disowned if you married a white man, maybe there's a chance that it's mostly bluff and bluster? Maybe they love you enough that if you're happy, they'll make allowances and keep you close, rather than casting away their only daughter?"

"It's possible," Fang replied, a small spark of hope in her eyes. "It leaves me with another dilemma though, Mike. What about you and what you want? You're a part of this. I'm not saying I'll hold you to ransom or anything, especially if my parents don't disown me, but if you take another interstellar job, even this next return trip, your kid will have grown up, gotten old and maybe even have died before you even reach your destination."

"Given this is such unexpected news to me Fang, I don't have an immediate answer for you. I've hardly thought any of it through. I need some time to think on it all, if you can give me that?"

"Of course; that's only fair."

"Thank you. Are you okay physically? Are you suffering from morning sickness or anything?"

"I've been feeling really seedy in the mornings, but I haven't actually thrown up, which is lucky. Mum would like get totally over-the-top worried if she thought I'd caught some interstellar space bug."

"I have some medication to help you with that if you like," Mike offered.

"Oh, that would be great, thanks Mike. There's something else you could help me with too."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Fuck me?" Fang asked with a cheeky grin. "I can't use Out of this World with my parents up and about, and I don't think it's right for me to go fuck any other dudes while your baby is growing in my belly, so I need you to help me out."

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess I could help out a damsel in distress," Mike replied. He was surprised that she wanted that from him but more than willing to help out given she was asking for it.

Fang stood up from the lounge chair and stepped between Mike's knees while he remained seated on the swivelling desk chair. He slipped his arms about her waist and scooted forward until his crotch was pressed against her. Fang dipped her head and Mike tilted his up to join his lips to hers. Fang kissed him hungrily, and he was surprised by the unmistakeable urgency and need with which she practically attacked him. He hardened almost immediately as her tongue swept into his mouth, darting and swirling around in her own unique fashion. He slid his hands down over her taut little buttocks, squeezing them firmly through her glittering skirt before sliding them down over her bare thighs then back up and under. He gripped her buttocks firmly, their skin as bare as her thighs until his fingertips found the narrow material of a thong nestled between her cheeks. She shuffled forward as Mike squirmed his butt to the edge of the chair and Fang straddled him, grinding her crotch against him, her skirt bunching up toward her waist.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers