All Comments on 'Intervention'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Great story

I am definitely going to look out for the sequel.

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
So erotic

Please keep going with this story, it is so erotic.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Other than for the needless narcissism I loved it.

Great story but it got to be pretty annoying with the son gushing about his own achievements. All the talk of his money and his grades in school and especially the bad cliche that is his gigantic cock detracted from what would've otherwise been a "100" score story. Keep the hedonism, lose the narcissism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

I really like the setup, very nonchalant which I find hot. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My my my!

Amazing.Hot.Lots more adjectives but honestly you wore me out.Keep writing

bamadude55bamadude55over 15 years ago
Damn good

A damn hot story. Nice buildup and a very interesting plot. Lots of ways you can go with this one.

bamadude55bamadude55over 15 years ago
Damn good

A damn hot story. Nice buildup and a very interesting plot. Lots of ways you can go with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please

This the third time I read this story and it still gets my rocks off. Eagerly awaiting the sequel...

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Really enjoyed it. Glad I just now found it (Jan. 7) and a sequel is already up. Just wish I had started earlier tonight(2 a.m.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think I know....

....what the intervention will be for: HE'S a mini-Hugh Hefner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome ending! Perfect, light-hearted way to end a very hot story...good writing, man.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
HAHA! Loved it!

Honestly really very good. Perfect combination of humor and sexiness. Way to go. I thought the mother fell into things pretty quick but that's okay too. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This could be a real page turner

This shall be an immensely good story when finished take heed if you don't have fun while writing it and enjoy yourself no one will enjoy the story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want to join

Can anybody send me an invite to an intervention like that

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Start

Thoroughly enjoyed this first of the series.

newtype2525newtype2525about 9 years ago
I'm in LUV!

I can't wait to read more right away but I wanted to pause (slightly) and say thank you for have this great gift and sharing it! You have amazing powers and I hope you never retire them away! I write also, but after reading you story I know that I am going to have to work harder to become a better writer!

Thank You!

Cheers!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
chunks

I hope it was as much fun for you to write as it was for me to read.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * * * (4.4/5.0* = 88% = A)

Pornographic.

The author is successfully setting the stage for more action in the chapters to follow.

The writing is smooth, the story reads well.

I myself am a sucker for son-mom erotica. I personally could not find any faults in the story.

The son lives in a loveless world. This being but the first story in the series, the son will hopefully find his relationshop with mom inclusive of love & thus way more rewarding than what he has.

An ideal mom-son incest story is a masala of Lust, Love, Devotion & Self-discovery plus a near-disbelief that ones's wildest dream has come thru.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I came harder than I ever did before with this story. Wow my pussy is so wet

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 8 years ago
88=/= A

Not a comment on the story at all, but where did you go to school that an 88 was an A? Everywhere I've gone, 88 would be a B+

expertlinguistexpertlinguistalmost 8 years ago
LOVED IT!

I just wish I found you earlier!

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Oh so good!

Worth every minute - every reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more please

A very hot erotic tale

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Intervention... Yeah right! Get ready Sis. Great story!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

I would have loved to have fucked my mum, she was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Masterpiece of erotics.

6*

BJ

Bklynboy101Bklynboy101over 2 years ago

I read this for the first time many years ago. It’s still one of my favorite fantasies every time i buy a Mega Millions ticket.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it... again... I read this about 2 years ago. Thanks again for sharing!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I have just discovered this story and I love it. When I read the synopsis and read about the "hedonist life" I was afraid it was gonna be another one of those fuckfests so habitual on this site and was about to pass, but I finally decided to give a chance and I'm glad I did it.

I love the atmosphere and the characters and how they interact.

It has set the ground to build a story I will likely like a lot. It has all the premises to be the kind of story I love. I just hope it won't evolve into one of the habitual fuckfests on this site.

5* for this first chapter.

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 1 year ago

I love your style. Actually, ENVY would be a better word! Voted five. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Very nice. And after Mom and Tina’s conversation at the end there, I can only imagine it getting better. I am certainly looking forward to it.

5*.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

This has been in my "Read Later" list for too long and I am so glad to now be enjoying it. Time for Ch 2.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Seems it's only a matter of time before before mother (and sister?) get involved with Thomas! A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

MaxOgdenMaxOgden9 months ago

Same as with londonteadrinker. I had put off this story for later, for some reason. Finally it was time and I just plunged into it. What a great story it turned out to be and I'm glad I saved it.

Eagerly awaiting further entries. 5 stars from me.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

And the start of something bigger, better... thanks.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

"Intervention"...My Fanny!!!!! Tina (sister) is gonna be part of all this, and sooner than later!!

Juana and Esmeralda...sitting/watching/touching...Oh, Yeah, they also are going to be SSSOOO involved...cannot wait for Esmeralda's loss of her virginity...I Love It!!!!!

Five**5**Stars, for a really, really sexy story!!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸ’―

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

Sorry, Thomas...our MC...he is QUITE influential...does an excellent job of having fun...where is this going??

Just A Question??πŸ₯΅πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ˜ˆ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous