Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------

Another half hour after that a very naked Nela walked out to the pool and lay down on the lounger on the other side of my mother.

"Oh my," said my mom. "Great. That body sure takes the wind out of an old lady's sails."

I at least had to agree that Nela was pure wonderfulness. Her lovely body was lightly and evenly rotisserie tanned. Every muscle was toned to perfection. Her ass was a perfect firm heart shape. Her breasts were large for her athletic frame, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

"Please," said Nela. "You're beautiful, and it's obvious that you're in wonderful shape. That's an expert opinion, by the way. May I ask how old you are?"

"I'm forty-four," said Mom.

"Shit," said Nela. "I hope I can find a way to look as good as you when I'm forty-four. I'm not sure I look that good now. If I didn't know for certain that you had a grown son, I'd never believe that you're older than maybe mid-thirties."

Mom smiled at Nela, a very warm smile. "Thank you, Sweetie."

The three of us lay there mostly in silence for the next hour, drinking beer and enjoying the sun. Every once in a while we'd hop in the pool to cool down. After a while Mom started fidgeting.

"It's hot," she said. "Maybe I should go inside."

I said, "Hop in the pool and cool off, Mom."

Silence. Then, "It's not just that. I'm starting to feel weird being the only one who's dressed out here."

Nela laughed. "It's the 'nude beach' effect, Natalie. You go there and everybody is naked but you're too shy to go naked yourself. After a while you realize that you feel different from everyone and it's only when you finally strip off that you feel less exposed."

"Why don't you take your bathing suit off, Mom?" I said. "You'll be much cooler. And I'm here to tell you from experience that baring it all outside is good for the soul."

"Shit, I don't know if I can," said Mom. "I was raised to protect my virginity and clothe my naughty parts at all costs. I don't know how you guys can be so casual about this."

"No pressure. But think of it this way," said Nela. "Nudity and sex are two different things. We're naked all the time without having sex. We can also have sex without being naked. And more importantly, there's nothing wrong with either sex or nudity, we've just been taught that there is. You're with people that like you and love you, and you can trust us not to judge you either way."

Mom was silent for a while. Then she said, "Okay, I'm going to do it. But I want to trade loungers with Nela. And no fair peeking while I get undressed."

"Deal," we both said at the same time. Mom and Nela exchanged loungers, so Nela was now sitting next to me. She automatically reached out and took my hand. I closed my eyes. I admitted to myself that I was looking forward to seeing my mother nude.

We heard some shuffling around, and then Mom said, "Okay... God help me, I'm nakkies here."

I opened my eyes and looked at my mother. She was laying on her back on the lounger with her eyes squeezed shut, maybe anticipating something terrible.

Oh my God, I thought, this is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her body was flawless. Her breasts were full and round and her nipples were hard (excited?) and crying out for attention. Her waist was tiny. Her muscles were toned and if there was an ounce of fat on her, it belonged there. Unlike Nela who waxed religiously, my mother had a sparse growth of pubic hair around a pussy that looked custom made for licking and sucking and...

Goddamn, stop it!! I told myself.

"Oh fuck," said Nela. "I knew it. You're perfect, Natalie."

Mom opened her eyes and looked at Natalie. "I'm old and yucky," she said. "You're young and beautiful."

Nela placed a hand on my mother's waist. I heard Mom's sharp intake of breath.

"I can double and redouble my workouts and I'll still never have abs like yours," said Nela. She moved her hand to cup my mother's breast and I heard Mom gasp again. "Or tits like these," she said. "I'm cursed by bad genetics. I'm fifteen years younger than you but right now, looking at you like this, I think your body looks younger and better than mine. What do you think, Thomas?" Both women looked at me, and then down at my dick...

Which I suddenly realized was throbbing at full attention.

My open minded Nela just chuckled, but Mom stared at me with her mouth agape.

"Is... is that for me?" she said.

"Mom, I'm so sorry," I said. "I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking at all. I was just... You're... I can't help it. You're so fucking beautiful. I have the two most attractive women in greater Los Angeles, naked, right next to me. Give a guy a break."

"I like that you think I'm pretty," Mom said in a low voice. She was still staring at my erect penis. "My God," she said.

"Pretty doesn't begin to cover it, Natalie," Nela said. "Your one flaw is that uneven tan line, and from this point forward we'll work on that religiously." She reached down into a little purse and came up with tanning oil. "Special stuff," she said. "Helps you tan while keeping the most harmful rays away from your skin. May I?" She poured oil onto her hands and before Mom could answer Nela began rubbing it onto Mom's legs and tummy. While this was happening, Mom continued to stare at my hard, now dripping, cock.

When Nela started rubbing oil onto Mom's tits, Mom's eyes finally closed and she let out a soft moan. Nela looked at me to make sure I was watching her hands on Mom, then she started rubbing Mom's nipples with her thumbs. Mom groaned and her whole body shivered.

"I... oh God, what are you doing?" she gasped.

"Just putting some suntan oil on a new friend," said Nela. She rubbed oil onto Mom's upper chest and went back and gave both her nipples a little tweak in a finishing touch that made Mom gasp.

"Careful, Mom," I said. "I don't think I told you: Nela is bisexual."

"That's right," said Nela, "I am. And any time you need one of my 'special massages' you let me know, Natalie." She turned to me and wrapped her hand around my erection. "Now Thomas, what are we going to do about this hard cock of yours?" Without waiting for a response, she bent down and took every inch of it into her mouth.

I groaned and grabbed her head as it bobbed up and down my shaft. Nela is an excellent cocksucker. She seems to have no gag reflex, and I'll never know how she builds up so much suction. She started the little humming she does because she knows I like the vibration.

Then I remembered that my mother was here with us. I looked over at her, expecting her to either be gone or to have her eyes squeezed shut.

Instead, Mom was wide-eyed, her mouth hanging open as she watched Nela's mouth moving along my rigid cock. She looked at me with no change of expression, then immediately back down at the fine work that Nela was doing.

"I'm sorry, Mom," I said. "I wasn't planning on shocking you like this quite so soon."

Mom looked back up at me. "Thomas... I'm not shocked. Well, yes, I am shocked. But I'm fascinated. You are both so beautiful, and your cock is so big and hard, and she's so good at what she's doing... This is like watching a good porn flick. In person." She moved over to the lounger next to me to get closer to the action. "Frankly, son, it's making me horny."

Nela said, "I heard that," and without another word she quickly reversed her position and began licking my mother's clit.

"Oh God," my mother gasped as Nela spread Mom's legs and grabbed her ass and began eating her pussy in earnest. "Oh... Oh... That feels so good. Oh, what am I doing?"

My right hand was slowly stroking my cock. I reached over and held my mother's hand with my left. "My house, my rules, Mom. Rule number one is 'Relax and enjoy.' Nela is really, really good at what she's doing."

"Yes... I can tell... I shouldn't be doing this... in front of you," she said between moans and gasps. "And I've never... been... Oh, God, yes!... with a woman..." She looked over at me, then down to watch my hand stroking my hard, wet cock.

"Hello," said Juana and Esmeralda, appearing next to us. "We thought you might like more beer," said Esmeralda. She set down a bucket holding six icy Bohemia bottles, then stood back and just watched our naked trio for a while: me slowly jacking my erection and holding my mother's hand; Nela working my mother's pussy for all she was worth; Mom writhing on her lounger and looking incredibly sexy and flustered at the same time.

"Thanks, Esmeralda, you're a lifesaver," I said.

"This... is... so weird..." said Mom.

"Would you like anything else, Thomas?" Juana said.

"Oh... OH... OOOOH... I'm gonna cum!! I'm gonna... AAAAAAAAHH!!!!" We watched as my Mom, who had been moaning but fairly quietly up until now, tensed up and then thrashed around and let out a shriek so loud that my neighbors must have heard it. Her hand squeezed mine so tightly it hurt.

Nela looked up at me and said, "Thomas, your mother is delicious!" before diving back down to lap up Mom's cum juices. Meanwhile, my mother was twisting around under Nela until they were lying in the 69 position.

I said, "No thanks, Juana. It seems as though we have everything we need for now. Why don't you two have a beer?"

"Thanks, I think I will," she said. They each grabbed one and sat down on the open lounger and we all watched as the Nela and Natalie worked each other over.

Nela didn't lift off of Mom but started moaning as she felt her pussy being attacked from below. Mom's arms were wrapped around Nela's lower back and I could hear slurping sounds coming from the direction of Mom's face. Nela opened her legs and got onto her knees to give Mom more room to work, and that got my attention as Nela's cute little ass was now up and available.

I got up and positioned myself behind Nela, standing right in front of Juana and Esmeralda who watched quietly as I stroked myself. I put one hand on Nela's ass while with the other one I guided my cock into her tight little snatch. Nela gave a little yelp as I groaned and buried myself deep inside her. I looked down and saw my mother looking back up at me, startled as she felt my balls hit her forehead. I smiled at her as I began to pump into Nela. Mom had certainly come a long way in a short time.

The combination of Mom's tongue and my cock quickly sent Nela into orgasm. She's a bit of a squirter and I felt my cock bathed in her juices as her pussy clenched tightly around me. Fuck, it felt good. The exhibitionist in me was going wild as I pounded into Nela with Juana and Esmeralda watching me from the side and my mother watching from below. I felt my orgasm beginning and I could tell that it was going to be a strong one.

Suddenly I felt my mother's tongue on the underside of my cock. My God, my own mother was licking my dick as it pistoned into Nela's juicy little pussy. I was just about to blow my nut and in the heat of the moment I thought about cumming in Mom's mouth. But no, I wasn't sure she could handle that and I wasn't positive I'd be happy with myself if I did it, either, and it might finally be the one thing that offended the Mexican ladies.

Instead, I drove deeply into Nela and groaned in pleasure as a burst cum shot out of my dick and into my lover. I think my mom recognized that I was cumming because she suddenly sucked hard on Nela's clit and pushed her over the edge again to cum with me. Nela moaned and I felt her pussy muscles milking me again, this time actually milking the cum from my hard cock. Jesus Christ it felt good; I don't know how I avoided passing out.

When I pulled out of Nela my cock was still pretty hard, and one last shot dropped down onto Mom's face. But I don't think she noticed: she was still working on Nela, bringing her down from her own orgasm. She moved her mouth off of Nela's sensitive clit and started licking and sucking her pussy lips. She stuck her tongue deep in Nela's hole, then surprised me by sucking her cunt hard. My mother was sucking my cum from Nela's pussy! Maybe I should have cum in her mouth after all.

Sweat was running down my body from the exertion in the hot sun. I sat down on the lounger between Juana and Esmeralda and grabbed a beer. "I really need this," I said, and downed the whole bottle in one go. Juana and her daughter each rested a hand on my thighs, which surprised me again: I couldn't remember when either of them had touched me like this.

Nela groaned and dragged herself off of my mother and collapsed in the other lounger. My mother looked up at us. Her face was flushed and wet from the combination of Nela's pussy juices and my spunk. She licked her lips.

"I'm going to hell," she said.

------------------------------------

"Hello?"

"Tina, it's Mom."

"Hi Mom! How are you?"

"I'm in California, at your brother's house. Tina, we need to hold an intervention. I came here to do it myself, but I'm afraid I'm failing miserably. Can you fly out?"

"Oh no, what is it? Drugs? Alcohol?"

"Nothing like that, Honey. But I need you here. Can you come?"

"I'm on my way, Mom."

12