Intervention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAHH, Dios mio... AIEEEEEEE!!!"

Juana's eyes squeezed shut and her head whipped back and her body started shaking and then bucking and Nela and I held onto her for dear life. Her pussy was spasming around my cock and it felt incredible. Juana's orgasm was so intense that I was afraid she was going to pass out, and more afraid that if she didn't pass out she'd have a stroke.

"OH MY GOD!!" she said as she finally started coming down from her climax. "Oh... oh... oh my God! Thank you, both of you!"

She started to ride me again but I wanted something else, I wanted to be in control. I picked her up and turned her around and placed her back on the lounger on her hands and knees. She yelped as I entered her from behind and started her guttural moaning again as I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her with long, hard strokes.

Sweat began dripping from my forehead onto Juana's ass as I pounded into her pussy from behind. I wanted to cum, was desperate for it, but for some reason it seemed miles away. I doubled my speed and slammed into Juana so hard the lounger started scooting over the deck a little with each stroke. Our bodies made a loud smacking sound each time we came together, and Juana alternated between moaning, gibberish syllables, English curse words, and Spanish that I didn't understand.

"Wow," said Nela, watching us.

"Dios, Dios, DIOS, not again... oh God... ah fuck me... AIEEEEEE!!!" Juana's pussy clamped down again and became doubly tight as I continued slamming into her hard and fast, and that finally did it for me. I grabbed Juana's tits and plunged in as hard and deep as I could and held on as I shot into her.

"I'm CUMMING!!! AAAAAAAH!!!" Both our screams filled the yard as I pulled savagely on her tits to drive myself even deeper into her.

"OOOOHH... I can feel it, Thomas, I can feel your cum filling me!!" Juana collapsed onto the lounger and I fell onto her back, both of us breathing hard and moaning as our orgasms subsided. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and nuzzled her neck.

"That was wonderful," I said. "So wonderful. Thank you." I slowly and gently pulled out of her, helped her turn around to face me, and kissed her deeply. "Thank you, Juana," I said again.

"No, Thomas. Thank you. This is the first time I have made love in a very long time, and it was wonderful, wonderful. Please say that it won't be the last time."

I laughed. "No way will it be the last time, Juana. In fact, it may not even be the last time today!" I looked over at Nela hoping for a laugh from her too, but stopped short when I saw what was behind her.

Esmeralda, my mother, and my sister Tina were all standing just outside the house, staring at us with their mouths hanging open. Obviously they'd been there long enough to see at least some of the show. What in the world was little Tina doing here?

I stood up and tried to think of something to say, but Nela, oblivious to the audience behind her, said "Thanks Honey!" and quickly moved between Juana's legs and started happily lapping up my cum from Juana's pussy.

As Juana started moaning again I said, "Welcome to California, Tina."

----------

An hour later it was just Tina and me, properly attired, sitting in the living room and getting reacquainted. Mom, Juana, and Esmeralda were out shopping; Nela was having lunch with a lesbian friend.

"It's really, really good to see you, Squirt," I said as I hugged Tina again. I hadn't seen her for over a year and she felt so good in my arms. I was filled with my love for her, and with a little shame as well. "I'm sorry that you caught us... in flagrante delicto. Not a very traditional welcome."

"You don't have a very traditional home from what I hear, Tommy," she said. Tina was the only person who could get away with calling me that. I usually hated that nickname but when she said it I felt warm and happy. "And also from what I've seen," she continued. "Mom told me everything, but she also told me that you never have sex with Juana and Esmeralda."

"That was true until today," I said. "Nela was teaching Juana how to give me a massage, and it made me hard, and Juana gave me a blow job like Nela usually does, and then the three of us talked a lot about sex and Juana's comfort level here, and one thing led to another... Again, Sweetie, I'm sorry if I shocked you. I didn't even know you were coming."

"I sure could tell that YOU were cumming," she joked. "Everybody within a mile must have known. And I'm not shocked, Tommy. Mom brought me here to help her 'intervene,' to get you to be less naked and less sexual. But what the hell: you like being naked, and so do I. You like having sex; so do I. I'm 23 and your 25; we're both adults. The only difference between us is that I've never had public sex. Well, not as public as what you do, anyway. But I'm okay with it. You're not in a committed relationship so as far as I'm concerned you should be having as much sex as you want, with whomever you want."

She paused and looked up at me. "Can I tell you a secret? A big secret? Promise you won't get upset?"

"Sure, Squirt," I said. "You can tell me anything."

She looked down, away from me, and took a deep breath. "Okay, here goes... I've always wanted to see you naked. And more. I've been hot for your body since I was 15 or 16 but never had the guts to do anything about it. Seeing you today... your body is so beautiful... and I love you so much... and watching you making love to Juana, well, it made me so hot... Tommy, would you ever consider making love with me?"

She was still looking away from me, and luckily before I started laughing at the irony of it all, I realized that she was afraid of what my reaction would be and afraid of being rejected. I gave her another big hug and then held her chin and gently forced her to look at me. I kissed her once, very softly, on the lips. Her eyes widened, then closed. I kissed her softly again.

"I can't believe this. Tina, I have a secret to tell you, too. All those years when I was the geek nerd in high school and then college, I was hot for my little sister. I loved you then and I love you even more now. But back then I was quite a bit more, ah, conventional than now, and the incest taboo kept me at bay. That and the fear of getting rejected, of course."

She stared at me. "You're kidding, right? No way. Really? I never sensed it. I can't believe it."

"Tina. Think about Nela, the woman I've chosen to be with. Doesn't she remind you of anyone?"

Tina thought about it and her eyes widened. "She looks like me," she whispered.

"She looks a LOT like you," I said. "Like my idea of the perfect woman." I kissed her again, and this time I felt Tina's tongue licking my lips and I opened my mouth and our tongues intertwined and I pulled her body into mine as tightly as I could.

"Tommy," she moaned. "Oh, Tommy... I've missed you so much. I love you so much. Will you... will you make love with me?"

"I love you too, Squirt, and now that I know how you feel, wild horses couldn't keep me away from you. But..."

"But what?"

I gently pushed her away and looked down at her. "Mom might have a small problem with this," I said.

Tina stared at me, then started to laugh. "Yeah," she sputtered. "Yeah, she might, but not the way you think."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when I said Mom told me everything, I mean she told me EVERYTHING. She told me about having sex with Nela the first day she was here."

"I remember," I said.

"And she told me how you fucked Nela from behind while Mom was underneath, licking Nela's clit."

"Yeah," I said. "That was a little forward of me, I guess."

"Nope," Tina said. "Mom liked it. She licked your cock as you were fucking Nela."

"I thought so," I said. "I thought it might have been accidental."

"Nope," she said again. Mom told me that she wanted your cock in her mouth."

"God, I thought of doing that. I almost did it. I never would have guessed that she wanted it."

"Not even when she sucked your cum out of Nela's pussy?"

I was silent. Tina kissed me, then took my hand and placed it on her breast, then put her hand on my crotch and started stroking my erection through my jeans. I groaned. My dream woman, my sister, my little Tina was right here, wanting to make love with me.

"Tommy, we can make it so Mom is okay with us having sex."

"How in the world do we do that?"

"Simple," she said. "You just need to have sex with her first."

12