Into the Ravine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dresses and Aura walks her out. When Aura returns, she apologizes. "Sorry for that. She has a real fetish for helplessly bound guys and I really owed her."

Thankfully no one lifted the gag back into place so I can speak. "Is this something you're going to keep making me do?"

She reaches out to my cock and strips off the condom. "Sometimes. I have a lot of friends. Next time I promise you'll enjoy it!"

"You stopped me from killing myself and promise to get me a job, gave me a place to live, and got my things for me. Do I really owe you complete obedience?"

Aura straddles me and impales herself upon me. "I asked you if you could do this for me and you agreed. If you ever don't want to," she says pumping her hips, "just say so."

"What if I want to whore you out to one of my friends?" I ask with a little anger.

Aura smiles. "It's only fair!"

I sigh heavily. "I don't have any."

Aura's phone dings.

"Well find some and bring them home!" she says kissing me. "Do you want me to feed you like this?" she asks with a grind.

"I want to have my blood flow through my arms and legs again," I say struggling against my bonds.

She smiles. "If I cut you free will you still let me feed you?"

"Why do you want to feed me?"

"Because I do. You've been humiliated enough today," she says turning her hips and stirring her honey pot. "So, can I?"

I nod. She stands with a sigh as I fall out and grabs the scissors to cut my ties.

"I can really say no whenever I want?"

She looks at me like I'm crazy. "You were the one who said 'slave', not me. I just want to have fun!"

"At my expense?"

She shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "With you."

"And how was the delivery girl supposed to be you having fun with me?"

She snips the last tie and sits across my lap. "She made a particular kink happen for me once. I needed to pay her back."

"A particular kink?"

Aura smiles and kisses me. "A story for another time. But if there's anything you really want..."

"Are you kidding? I had a threesome today!"

"That was your thing?"

"It was one of them, yeah."

Aura smiles excitedly. "You have more?"

I open my mouth and pause.

She kisses me. "Another time. Let me feed you."

"What do I owe you for making that one come true?"

She lifts a zip tie. "We're even?"

"A threesome wasn't one of your things?"

She laughs. "A long time ago maybe! Once you've been in an orgy or twenty..."

"OKAY!" I say shaking my hands. "I'm sexually inadequate and woefully inexperienced!"

She strokes my cock and says, "You're FAR from inadequate!"

I blush a little and smile.

"I'd better get the food out of the oven."

"When did you put it in there?"

"While Sheila was getting her orgasm going!"

"That was her name?"

Aura laughs. "Yep! Not that it mattered! I wanted you to have a hookup of your own!"

"I'm not getting bound and gagged again?"

"Well, not for her anyway..." she says bringing two plates over to the table.

I dare not ask what she means by that. "What are we eating?"

"Ossobuco and carbonara. Ever had them?"

I shake my head. "About the most adventurous I got with food was a fast food burrito."

Her phone rings. "Shit!" She picks it up and converses briefly with Mina. "That's great! I'll tell him. Uh-huh. Let me see." She turns to me. "What's your phone number?"

"I can tell you what it was, but it was disconnected when I involuntarily declined to pay the bill too many times."

"I'll text it to you when I get it working again," she says matter-of-factly to Mina. "Okay take care."

"What was that about?"

"Her husband smelled our cum on her and loudly called her a whore at the party. She kneed him in the nuts and showed him a picture of him fucking some bimbo. She's got dozens of them," she says pushing a fork full of ossobuco into my mouth. "He mouthed off again and she punched him. Bloodied his nose!" She eats some herself.

"This is good! But shouldn't I feed you?"

Aura smiles and nods. She pours two glasses of wine.

"Didn't you get a text?"

"Just Sheila thanking me."

"Oh," I say getting a forkful of carbonara.

"Don't sweat it. She's kind of selfish."

We feed each other and talk. I learn that she's never had a serious relationship in her life. She learns that although I've had two long relationships, they weren't that serious or intimate.

"She seriously couldn't orgasm at all?" Aura asks.

"She was embarrassed to even move her panties aside long enough for me to go inside. I never saw enough of her body to know what it looked like below the collar."

"Wow! How many times did you do it with her?"

"Once. I tried a second time but..."

"And you were together for..."

"Two years at the beginning of college. A lot of kissing and very blue balls!"

"Oh come on! You whacked off to compensate, didn't you?"

I shake my head. "She told me if she ever found out I did that she'd dump me instantly."

"What a frigid bitch!"

"So one night I did it right over her head. I woke her just as I as cumming and..."

"She dumped your ass!"

"And kneed me in the balls."

Aura laughs and apologizes, but laughs nonetheless.

"How long was your longest relationship?" I ask her.

"A week, but it wasn't exclusive."

"You consider it a relationship when you were non-exclusive?"

"Well I fucked him a lot over that week. And it's not like he was exclusive to me either."

"Well... huh?"

"He had a huge dick! Almost as big as yours!"

"Oh, so that's why I'm here?"

She shakes her head. "I really want to help you. I was considering being platonic until I found out what heat you're packing!" she says stroking me.

"So I'm your fuck toy?"

"After tonight, I want to see if you're the guy I can last two weeks with!"

"It'll take longer than that for me to get a paycheck or even think about finding a place of my own, you know."

She leans forward and kisses me. "Then show me what a couple of months are like!" She kisses me again and rises up to straddle me. "Are you still hungry?"

I shake my head, and am rewarded by probing her wet, warm interior.

We fuck on the chair, her bent over the table, the sofa, and up against the wall. I cum twice and lose count of hers.

"Mother fucker!" she exclaims happily.

"Nope. Definitely never done that!" I say.

She laughs. "Are you glad I pulled you down on the bridge now?"

"Things are looking up."

She grasps my cock and gasps. "They certainly are, Mr. Everhard! How much more do you have in the tank?"

"I could be persuaded to go again, especially if you do most of the work."

"Want me to call Mina over?"

I push her onto her back and slide my cock across her slit. "I want you to just think about us for the rest of the weekend."

She slips her hand downwards and pops my tip inside her. "Done!" she says with a gasp.

After another tiring round, we eat the tiramisu and put the food away. We go to bed and hold each other face to face, my struggling cock pointing to her face. We kiss and talk and... fall asleep.

I wake to find her polishing my knob, and we settle into a slow morning fuck.

"Mmmm... so that's what it's like to do that," she says in my arms.

"Do what?"

"Wake up with a guy."

"You've never stayed the night with a guy?"

She shakes her head. "I usually leave before they can remove the condom."

"What about Mr. One Week?"

"I woke before he did and snuck out in the darkness."

"So why me?"

She shrugs. "I don't know. Something about you tells me you'll be fun no matter what we do."

"You mean like pimping me out to other people?"

"That and..." she takes a deep breath. "Would you consider doing it in a public place even though we might get arrested?"

I stammer but my cock surges, and she feels it.

"Would you?" she asks excitedly.

"Is that one of your particular kinks?"

"Oh yes! And I've had a hard time finding a guy who'll do it with me! But just think, people walking by seeing us fuck and calling us perverts or staring or... Oh Joey! I think you swelled three sizes!"

I flip her over and pound her senseless. She keeps saying things like, "That woman can't help but finger herself while she watches us!" I can't help but drive us both into mind-blowing orgasms!

We fall into a heap on the bed, breathing way too hard. She keeps muttering, "Oh fuck!" over and over.

We shower together (and fuck in the water), and eventually leave the house to go to a breakfast buffet. We hit up my phone carrier where she pays my bill and gets my phone reinstated. It's strange to see her wearing a mask in the store.

We walk out the door and I say, "Thank you sugar mama!"

She playfully slaps me across the face for that, but laughingly says, "Never call me that in public!"

I laugh and say, "I'll pay you back if I ever see another paycheck." We get into her car.

"Oh you will! As long as you can do an interview I'll get you a job!"

"Well I landed my previous job on the first interview. They told me they'd never hired on the first one before."

Aura smiles. "Brilliant! We just have to spruce up your résumé a bit."

"You think so?"

"I saw it, remember? It needs a few tweaks. Not too many," she says pulling up to a sex shop.

"Why are we here?" I ask getting out of the car.

"You're going to pick out some lingerie for me. I want to see what you like."

"I'm sure what you have is fine with me," I say opening the door for her.

"I don't have any, just bras and panties. I've never needed more," she says cupping and pushing up her breasts, then blowing a kiss at me.

I reach out and pull her to me. "I don't need any of that to make me want you."

She sighs and kisses me. "Then you can look through the toys while I pick something out. You can also text Mina your number."

"Alright."

I do that and Mina excitedly tells me about the guy who came up to her not long after she took down her husband. He was a single guy who's known them for years and swept her away. He flat out told her husband he was going to fuck Mina silly that night. And she's telling me this while they're still in bed together!

Aura's excited for her. "See? You being around brought someone else happiness! And you thought no one would miss you!"

"People that didn't know me two days ago..."

"Are very glad to know you now!" Aura peeks out from the changing room and says. "I know I certainly am!"

"Me too!" I say blowing a kiss at her.

She laughs and calls me a cheese ball, disappearing behind the curtain. But I hear her telling herself to calm down. She's not as quiet as she thinks she is.

She finds something she likes and finds a vibrating cock ring for me. She pays and we leave, shedding our masks the moment we're outside.

"I hate having to wear a mask even though I've already had the virus!" she says.

"Y-you did?" I ask, shocked.

"Sure! I lost my sense of smell and taste for a short time. Let me tell you, semen feels kind of gross in your mouth like that!"

We laugh, but I'm still worried. "You didn't get really sick?"

She rolls her eyes. "I don't have any high risk factors so the virus is no big deal. I'm young and healthy so whatever! I had to stay home from work for a while and couldn't go find any guys, but once it was over I hooked up with three guys in one night!"

"Christ!"

She approaches me and, in a lower voice, says, "At one time!" She grabs my crotch to feel my reaction. She smiles when she feels it. "Need to take a piss? I do!"

She grabs my hand and leads me two doors down to the gas station. It's not very busy so she pulls me into the women's restroom. A single woman is inside and blushes as she runs out. Aura pushes me into a stall and up against the wall. She lifts her skirt and reveals her bare and dripping pussy.

I need no further encouragement and push down my pants to ram into her. She keeps her voice in check and we fuck until we hear the door open. I stop, and we hear a knock on our door.

"Excuse me, but could you please exit the premises?" the man says.

We quickly reassemble ourselves and open the door. He smiles at us. "Just leave. If you're here in two minutes I have to call the police."

Aura thanks him and we run out, heading straight for her car and away from there.

A few blocks away we begin to laugh.

"Oh my gawd that was so fucking hot!" she says.

"Yeah!" I say lifting her skirt.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

I answer by pushing two fingers inside of her. The car swerves as her reaction, and she quickly pulls over.

She shakes her head. "I can't concentrate on driving if you do that!"

"Then switch places!" We get out and do just that. As she closes her door I say, "Take off the skirt!"

She smiles at me and doesn't even check her surroundings. The skirt hits the floor and my fingers go back inside her.

Before I can start the car again she says, "Uh-uh! Your shorts go down too!"

I smile at her and do as told. We're both fully exposed from the waist down, and our hands are working each other while I drive away, hoping I remember the way to her home. She's going crazy from my fingers, and only halfheartedly stroking me. But it's enough! I'm rising fast!

I pass a factory building that's been closed for years and see an opportunity. I pull into the lot and go around the back. It's perfect! We quickly get out and I bend her over the hood and roughly fuck her senseless! Twice!

We get back into the car and she sucks my cock the rest of the way home. We pull into the garage and I shut the door.

"What got into you?" she asks.

"You! You're so fucking hot! I just figured I could be dead right now and suddenly nothing else mattered but you and your happiness!"

She looks up into my eyes and surprises me. She begins to cry.

"Hey! What's wrong? What did I do wrong?"

She shakes her head. "N-nothing," she says with a sob. "I just felt..."

"Felt what?"

She shakes her head.

"What?" I ask lifting her chin with my index finger.

She sighs. "Love... maybe? I don't know."

I smile. "It's too soon to worry about that." Aura's tension eases. "I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying my second life so far!"

She smiles. "I'm enjoying you, too!"

Aura's phone dings. She picks it up and reads a text from Mina. "Her husband came home and started screaming. The guy Mina left with decked him and knocked him out cold!" she reads from a few texts. It dings again. "She demanded a divorce!" It dings again. "He's actually pleading her to reconsider!"

"Wow! I would not have seen that coming!" I say.

Aura nods and reads some more. "The guy is a lawyer and said he'd represent Mina for free!" Ding. "Her husband walked out with his tail between his legs!" Ding. "She wants us to join her at the lawyer's house to celebrate!"

"Celebrate how?"

Ding. "This dick pic might say how!" she laughs showing it to me.

"Ummmm..."

Aura laughs and shakes her head. "Your résumé is more important." She types out a response. "Off the hook!"

"You're passing on this?"

She asks me wide eyed, "Do you want to go?"

I shake my head. "I just didn't think you'd pass on a sexual experience."

"Oh Joey, you don't know me very well!"

"Says the woman who calls me Joey."

"You don't like that?" she asks stroking me.

I shrug. "Second life, new name. Why not?"

She kisses me. "Let's get inside and get your résumé fixed." We get out and she stops on the step into the house. "Then we'll fuck!"

We strip and it takes her only a few minutes to fix it, as she said, but she goes over it and gives me tips for an interview.

"I'm still not sure you can get them to give me an interview."

She smiles. "You underestimate my ability to persuade. You underestimate my influence."

I shake my head. "I don't. I'm here after all."

She pulls the back of my head down to kiss me. "And don't you forget it!"

Unsure of what she really means by that, I shrug it off and we retire to the bedroom. We make slow love and cuddle. She fights the urge to leave, she tells me, but for some reason it's not as hard as she thinks.

She gets ready to leave for work the next morning and tells me to be ready to go where I'm told at a moment's notice. When I ask how I'll get there, she just throws me her keys and calls me her chauffer!

The call never seems to come. I look for jobs online for a few minutes, but the feelings that led me to the bridge suddenly overwhelm me. I clean her house and watch television, trying to distract myself from the desperate anxiety.

Then at 2:00 she texts me to pick her up at 2:30. I don my suit and head over. When I arrive she tells me to come into the lobby. I put on a mask and do as told.

I walk in and the security guard asks me my business. When I say that I'm here to pick up Aura, he tells me I need to exit the building immediately to wait for her on the street. So much for the simple pleasantries! I reach the outside door when...

"Mr. Sample?"

I turn toward the man. "Yes?"

I can tell, even with the mask, that he's smiling. "Come with me."

Confused, I do as told. He leads me to the elevators and eventually to an office.

"Please sit," he says indicating the chair in front of his desk. I notice his nameplate reads Ted Mclean. "So I hear you got a bum rap at your last job?"

"I, uh..." I clear my throat. "Yes, sir."

"Tell me about it."

I take a breath and concentrate. "I was part of a team that worked on a very large project worth millions. A major mistake was made and cost the company the client's business."

"And it was your fault?"

I shake my head. "No sir, but I took the blame for it."

"So you were dismissed?" I nod. "And haven't been able to find a job since?"

"That's correct, sir."

"That's pretty harsh! I suppose you want to get your revenge on the person who's responsible, don't you? You want them to pay like you've been paying, don't you?"

"I... the person responsible should be made responsible, yes. But this is out of my control."

"You know, I have some... influence," he says the word slowly, "on your former company. If you tell me who it was I could..."

"No sir," I interrupt.

"What?"

I shake my head. "General details about my circumstances are one thing, but I won't divulge more."

He leans forward. "Even if it means you get that job back and damages?"

I sigh. "I was promoted three times in two years. I was valuable to the company until that day. I couldn't go back no matter the circumstances. The rest is not my concern."

He sits back and smiles. "Aura trained you well!"

I scrutinize his gaze. "She only helped me with a few points on my résumé."

"She helped you more than you know, Joe. You wouldn't be here if she..."

Didn't fuck you silly? Is this the guy?

"...wasn't so convincing. Out of the blue I was told today to give you a chance before I made my decision who's taking the job in my department. I'd never even seen your résumé before today."

That's because it was instantly shredded.

"But I made a call to someone at your former company."

I can't help but panic.

He holds up a hand to calm me. "It was to a friend who'd never betray me. I wanted to know your work history before the incident, and," he says lifting a folder, "these... applicants," he says with a smile, "aren't worthy of mopping up after you! He also confirmed that you were unduly fired. So, as your first interview during my third round," he says dropping the folder, "it's time to impress me in person..."

A masked representative from HR joins us and they conduct an interview on the spot. These never bothered me before now. My advisor in college was brilliant in preparing me for interviews. But I still have the nagging doubt from my recent experiences of scowl after scowl when I dropped off my résumé. I try to push that aside and concentrate on my advisor's training.