Into the Ravine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I text the waitress, 'Cleanup on alley 1 right now'

She comes out a moment later. I stand Aura up and point at her pussy. The waitress' face sours a little before she pushes her face into it.

Aura's hands grasp my pelvis while I twist her nipples through her blouse. The waitress doesn't take long before she reaches out toward my penis. "You've had enough. Get back to work!" I say.

She nods and licks her lips. "By your command," she says quickly disappearing inside.

"You clean me!" I order Aura.

She hunches down and does as told. When she's done she looks up at me.

"In the back seat."

She jumps into the car onto her back, handing me the leftovers which I place on the front passenger seat. I pull out my phone and see that it's eight. I smile and hear a car starting on the street while pulling my pants back into place.

A few minutes later my phone sounds. 'Cooks ready to leave. Told the boss we had 4 tables all night he said close early be out in 10'

I smile and get into the driver's seat.

"That was wonderful. You..."

"Strip!" I order.

She looks around. "All the way?"

"Strip!" I repeat.

She complies and hands me her clothing. I add it to her skirt and hose on the passenger seat. The waitress comes out a few minutes later along with the cook. He waves at her and walks to the street. I look in the rearview and can't see Aura.

The waitress walks to the passenger door to open it but I thumb toward the back door. She gets in next to Aura and gasps at her nakedness.

"Strip!" I command.

"Mister?" she begs, nervously looking around.

"Do it!" I say loudly.

She jumps and nervously moves her hands to unbutton her blouse.

"Help her!" I say turning around to watch.

Aura reaches out to help the woman shed her clothing down to her underwear. She doesn't want to continue, but I give her a look that makes her finish. They hand me her clothing.

I turn around and start the car. The woman covers herself up. "69," I command and drive toward the street. I see Aura smile in the mirror and watch both heads move downward. I reach the street to watch them twist around and push their faces into each other. I smile and head to Aura's home.

I pull into the garage and shut the door fully before ordering them out of the car. They got each other off several times on the ride home and my cock is about to tear my pants from my body! Somehow I lead them inside and restrain myself until I reach the bedroom.

I turn, and they obediently stand, heads slightly down, waiting for me. I hold out my arms and wait. They immediately move in to strip me bare. I tell them to slow down because they're moving too desperately. They do, and begin to caress me as they remove my clothing, but stay away from my cock.

I look at Aura and she immediately retrieves a few condoms. I look at the waitress. "What's your name?"

"Oh! I... It's Rachel," she says, embarrassed.

"Rachel, are you ready for me?" I ask.

She licks her lips and reaches out for my cock. She stops shy and nods.

Aura hands Rachel a condom. She smiles and puts it on me quickly.

I point at the bed. "Aura on your back." She smiles and complies, but lands with her head at the foot of the bed. "Rachel," I say pointing.

"M-more of...?" she pleads against it. "By your command," she whispers. She settles on top of Aura, and I hear her sigh as she lowers her head to Aura's pussy. Aura moans and I watch her raise her mouth to Rachel's.

After a couple of minutes I step forward. Aura's senses are keen. She reaches out to my cock and pulls it toward Rachel. I push inside without warning.

Rachel screams at the intrusion, but I know it's a happy one. She punctuates it with "FUUUUCCCKK YESSSS!!!" followed by another scream from Aura's mouth on her clit. This I can tell by the way my balls begin rubbing against her head.

Aura and I show Rachel no mercy, as I pound her silly and Aura over stimulates the waitress to cum at least seven times until she begs us to stop. To show her who's in charge, I give her one more for good measure, slapping her ass and feeling her tighten on me something fierce.

Aura taps me, and that's when I realize that Rachel's gone limp. I pull out and Aura rolls Rachel onto her back. She's breathing hard and her eyes are half shut and glazed over.

I pull off the condom and throw it at the garbage can. Aura turns and takes Rachel's previous position, but I slap her ass hard. She happily squeals and says, "More master!" with a giggle and a wiggle.

I grab Rachel's legs and walk around the bed to spin her the other way. She opens her eyes in a panic until she realizes what I'm doing.

"You know what to do," I say looking into her eyes.

She smiles and looks at Aura. "By your command!" she says enthusiastically and moves the few feet under Aura's lifted arm to stare up at her pussy.

Aura lowers herself so that Rachel can begin. I see Rachel close her eyes and it seems that she's happy to try to give as good as she got. I approach Aura from behind and tap my cock on Rachel's forehead. She opens her eyes brightly and cranes her neck so that she can pop the head into her mouth. My big head lolls back at the feeling momentarily, but I point at Aura's pussy. Rachel lines me up and reaches between my legs to pull me toward her.

Rachel's eyes bulge watching me penetrate Aura. She watches for a few moments while Aura moans into Rachel's pussy before attaching to Aura's clit again. Aura screams out at the feeling.

After a few minutes of this, with Rachel playing with my balls and perineum, I approach my plateau. Aura had several orgasms and I quickly decide where to end it.

I pull out, hearing a moan of dissatisfaction from both. "Aura, lie beside Rachel. Rachel, stroke me."

Both happily comply, and Aura lies partially atop Rachel so that their heads are next to each other. Both are eager for what's next.

"Aura, help Rachel."

She smiles and leans closely to lick the side of my shaft. Rachel sees this and pops my tip into her mouth, continuing to stroke me. The feeling has me hitting the edge in no time and I pull back, grab my cock, and paint their faces with every drop I have! They coo, and I look to see that each is feeling the other's pussy.

The sight of it has me hard again. I want to snap a picture, and ask if I can. They smile and nod. I quickly grab my phone and snap a few of their faces and the vista shot including their bodies.

"Enjoy!" I say, and watch as first Rachel then Aura licks my semen from each others' faces. Of course I snap a few more pictures.

Rachel sees the time, slowly rolls onto her feet, and asks, "Can I get a ride home?"

It's only ten! "Have an early start tomorrow?" I ask.

"Always, but my babysitter can't stay much longer." She begins to dress.

"Babysitter?" Aura asks while my eyes go wide.

She nods sadly.

"Details please?" Aura asks when Rachel doesn't volunteer. Aura looks at me and glances down my body. I begin to dress as well.

"I have a four-month-old daughter."

"WOW!" Aura and I say together. I momentarily pause to let it sink in.

"I'd have never guessed!" Aura says. I shake my head to agree.

"Thank you for putting on a condom," she says. "That's how it happened in the first place."

"What do you mean?" Aura asks.

"My boyfriend tricked me and left it off because he wanted skin on skin. He said it was the best orgasm he ever had, and since I wasn't on the pill..." she sighs. "I screamed at him so he left me that night. Now he won't have anything to do with Sophie or me."

"Except for the child support?"

"Well, yeah. As soon as the courts award it," she says with a shrug pulling on her blouse, her last stitch to wear except her socks and shoes. I'm not far behind.

"How old are you?" Aura asks.

"Twenty. You?"

"I'm twenty-nine," Aura says. I realize that I'd never asked before.

Rachel looks at me. "Twenty-five."

Rachel smiles. "Well for old people you're damn good in bed!" She laughs and we join her.

"You're quite amazing as well!" I agree. Aura smiles, nods, and licks her lips.

"My man can take you home. Treat my car as if it were a manual and use him to shift!" she says with a bright smile. "But you'll come back, right?"

"Can I?" she asks looking at me.

I laugh. "What a ridiculous question! Of course you can!"

Aura bounces happily and kisses me.

Rachel relaxes and smiles. "Good, because that was the first sex I've had in thirteen months, and the best I've ever had!"

"And how about being with a woman for the first time?" Aura asks point blank.

"Oh, uh..."

"It's okay. It was obvious," Aura adds.

"I, uh, was always curious but didn't actually want to do it. But he told me to and..." she blushes hard. "Well, it wasn't so bad..."

Aura approaches Rachel to hug and kiss her. She leans closely to her ear and says, "Honey, it was amazing!"

Rachel nods shyly. Aura turns her head and kisses her again. This time Rachel returns it, but one of her eyes is staring at me.

"Go!" Aura says releasing Rachel, backing away, and swatting her on the ass.

Rachel yelps and giggles.

"Go you two!" Aura says and Rachel runs out the door.

Aura embraces me and shoves her tongue down my throat. When she pulls back she places a few condoms into my hand. "Don't be too late, but fuck her again. Seal the deal!"

"This isn't what couples do, you know," I whisper.

She whispers back and grabs my cock over my pants, "It's what we do! Now go so you can get back and fuck me too!"

"Who's the one in command here?" I ask.

She smiles and shakes her head, pushing me out the door.

Rachel and I walk out into the garage and I shut the door behind us. Before she can get away I pull her to me and give her a deep kiss. She moans into my mouth and pushes herself against me, feeling my hard-on and grinding against it. "Get into the car," I say pulling back.

She smiles and says, "By your command!" When we begin rolling out of the garage, she asks, "What do I call you? Master?"

"Huh?"

"I know she's Aura because you called her that but..."

I smile. "I'm Joe. Joe Sample."

"M-may I call you Joe?" she asks shyly.

I think about it for a second and smile. "In public yes. When we're together, Master will do."

She raises an index finger and points at each of us while she asks, "We?"

"Or the three of us."

"I can... We'll... do that again?"

"You absolutely will!"

Rachel smiles broadly. "By your command!"

I'm at the end of the driveway waiting. "Well, now would be a good time to tell me where to go!"

"OH! Sorry..." she says and gives me the address.

"Too bad that's less than a mile away."

"Too bad?" she asks.

"Can't do much in a city mile."

"Oh," she says disappointed.

"Will Sophie be asleep?" I ask.

"Probably. I'll have to pump when I get home though so that she has more food and these don't blow up!" she says indicating her breasts.

"Hmmm... I've never seen that..."

She smiles. "Would you like to come in and watch?"

I smile back. "I thought you'd never ask!"

We pull up to her building and she asks me to wait until the babysitter leaves. She runs off and I patiently wait, setting up her contact info in my phone. I don't see anyone leave, but I get a text about five minutes later and head into her building.

She's standing inside her door with her hands behind her back waiting for me. As soon as I come into view she jumps at me, throws her arms around my neck, and kisses me. I happily return it, grabbing her ass and lower back as I do.

She pulls back and points to her blouse. "I'm starting to leak through my bra. I need to start."

"Okay. So you do this in the nude, right?"

She smiles and nods. "And the doctor says it works better if I'm riding something at the time..." she says lightly tracing my cock over my pants.

"Oh does he really?"

"She..."

"Well she sounds like a good and knowledgeable doctor!" I say reaching to the side of her face and pulling her into another kiss.

She moans, and after a moment pulls back. "If you don't stop I'll have more wet spots!"

"Where's Sophie?"

"In her room," she says pointing to a door.

I walk toward it and Rachel follows me. When I reach the door I ask, "May I?"

She nods. I open the door slowly and walk inside to stand over her crib.

"She's very cute!" I whisper and turn to Rachel. "Just like her mom!"

Rachel pulls me back toward the door. I quietly close it and she kisses me again. I unbutton and unzip her pants so I can slide them and her panties down. She works mine, moaning when she discovers I'm not wearing underwear.

She stops kissing me long enough to say, "Command me Master."

"Get the pump," I tell her.

She gives me one last kiss, steps out of her pants, and runs off toward the kitchenette. I follow her, discarding my shoes, socks, and pants.

She retrieves a device that looks to me like it's right out of a sci-fi movie, and giggles when my eyes go wide. She puts it down on the counter and begins to lift her blouse.

"No! That's for me to do!" I scold.

She stops and approaches me. I lift her blouse and push it over her head, leaving her standing there in only her bra.

I nod and she unbuttons my shirt and pushes it off of me. I hand her a condom and she happily puts it on my hard cock. Then she stands there waiting.

I unhook her bra in the back and take it off. My cock jumps at the sight of her completely naked. She smiles seeing it.

I walk to the sofa and sit. "Bring it here and show me how you do it," I say patting my lap.

She cleans her breasts with a washcloth and does as told. She plugs in the machine before straddling me, then places a cup over a breast and presses a button. The machine hums to life and I watch her nipple distend. Milk starts being pulled from her breast and collected in a cup.

"What now, Master?" she asks looking down and grinding slightly against my cock.

I lift her a little and press the tip against her very wet opening. I pull her ass and we both moan as she sinks downward.

"Master, would you like a taste?" she asks turning her open breast toward me.

I smile and lean forward, sucking her nipple until a little liquid comes out. It's sweet and thick, but not at all bad.

She moans and shakily asks, "Does M-Master like it?"

I just grab her tit and squeeze, sucking a little harder.

Rachel lets out a yelp and I can feel her pussy clamp down on me while she has an orgasm, moaning happily as she does.

"A-are you sure Aura doesn't mind..."

"Mind? She encouraged me to do this!" I say reattaching my mouth.

Her stirring grind on my cock is wonderful! The standard in and out is nice, but I feel like I'm reaching toward her tonsils from the inside, bumping everything along the way! She pulls my face to her breast again and says, "Please don't stop, Master!"

I happily comply and resume sucking her sweet milk.

"Oh fuck!" she says. I look up into her eyes. "Master, may I switch sides?" she asks nodding at the machine.

I pull back and lick my lips. She grabs the washcloth and quickly cleans her breast, then attaches the machine. She pulls my head to her other nipple.

"I thought so..." she moans.

"Thought what?"

"Sex while nursing, I thought it'd get me hot!"

"Why'd you think that?" I ask.

She blushes hard. "S-Sophie... when she..."

I wait for her to finish but she doesn't. "You get wet?"

She nods and looks away.

I push my face into her breast hard and suck just as hard. She screams and slaps her own mouth to shut up, looking toward Sophie's room to make sure.

"I-I'm sorry... You must be swimming down there..." she says.

I shake my head with her nipple between my teeth. She sucks in a breath. "It's your sofa. I'm happy to go for a swim!"

She lifts my head with her free hand to kiss me and rub tongues. She suddenly pulls back and says, "I-I'm sorry, Master. I didn't ask..."

I shake my head. "Just enjoy yourself. The whole master thing is in the way in this moment."

She looks down at the pump. "Just a few minutes and..."

"And I can fuck you silly?"

She smiles and kisses me. I massage her free breast roughly, causing her to moan and grind harder. She keeps looking down until she announces, "Close enough!" She turns it off and shoves it onto the table beside the sofa. "Please make me want to scream?"

I smile and tell her to stand up. She pouts but does as told. "Turn around," I say and she does. Wanting to try a pose I saw in porn that got me hot, I push her head down and tell her to place her palms on the ground. She does, wondering what's next until I lift her legs, spread them wide, and slam inside her.

She lets out another short scream, but no longer cares to look toward Sophie. She struggles against screaming while I use her to get off. She's quite content to be used!

I cum inside the condom, grunting hard all the while. Rachel also shakes through her own orgasm. I let her down.

"F-fuck... Th... WOW!" she breathes out.

I run over to my pants and pull the other condoms, quickly tying off and discarding the first. "Bed?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she says shakily standing and pulling me toward her bed, only stopping to put the milk in the fridge. She lands on top of the bed on her back and I quickly push inside her again. "H-how many times can you cum?"

"A lot more since I met Aura!"

"How long...?"

"Early Saturday morning," I reply.

"She's so lucky!" Rachel says pulling my ass. "Please make me cum again!"

"Can do!"

An hour later Rachel and I are kissing at the door, and I pull her into the hall with me for good measure. She doesn't seem to care much that she's naked until I back away from her and she backs into her apartment.

"Call me?" she begs quietly.

"That's a given!" I nod. "Oh, wait!" I say quietly, pulling out my phone. "Open the door further and stand there for me with a smile!"

She does as asked, strikes a sexy pose, and I take a picture. "You won't share these pictures with anyone, will you?"

"Just Aura."

She runs out to kiss me again. "I didn't think I'd ever have sex again, or live out that fantasy. Thank you!"

I shake my head. "Why would you think that? You're young and incredibly sexy!"

She becomes very sad. "And a mom. Ever seen color drain from a guy's face? I only have to mention Sophie and..."

I lift her chin. "Then they're not right for you or your precious girl. In the meantime we'll enjoy you," I say smiling.

There are mixed emotions on her face.

"Is that why you did things with Aura? So that you and I could fuck?"

She nods. "And I'm ashamed that I enjoyed it..." she says looking away.

I smile. "You know, Aura begged me to let you come home with us. She enjoyed it too."

Her eyes snap to mine in shock. "She begged you?"

I nod. "Aura wants to try doing the couple thing but you were too hot for her to resist!"

Rachel glances down the hallway both ways. "She's pretty damn hot herself!" she says shyly. She kisses me again and backs into her apartment. "Call me."

"Guaranteed!" I say as she begins to close the door. "Oh and, get on the pill!" I say happily looking down her body.

"I'll call my doctor first thing tomorrow!" she says closing the door completely.

I make it home and see that Aura is waiting naked in the garage for me, not caring about neighbors at this late hour. She's at my door before I can open it, and ripping off my clothing before the garage door shuts. I hold up the cup of slightly refrigerated milk Rachel gave me.

"What's that?"

"Rachel's breast milk," I say with a sly smile.

"Her..." she says taking the cup. "She breast feeds?"

I smile widely, "She certainly does!"

"You had some?"

"I certainly did!" I say licking my lips.

"And?"

"I fulfilled her fantasy, fucking her while pumping it out! And sucking some out myself!" Aura's knees buckle and I catch her. "Are you alright?"