Into the Ravine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods happily. "Now..." she shakes her head and mumbles something.

"What?"

She sighs. "Now I want to be a mom, but what kind of mother would I make?"

I crush her against me. "A damn sexy one!"

"Are you trying to domesticate me?" she purrs.

"I'm trying to have you every which way I can!"

She groans while she kisses me, and then says, "Since I met you, I feel like I could die happy!"

==========

Dear unconcerned stranger,

I cannot take life any longer.

I lost my job recently because another employee, the boss's son, cost the company millions and it was blamed on me. They had to save face somehow after losing an account that big with the fucking virus happening and bleeding money as it was. Then they spread the word everywhere that I was not to be hired at any cost and ruined my life.

I lost everything and am locked out of my apartment with only my laptop and the clothing on my back. I have debt I'll never be able to pay since I can't even flip a burger to pay for it thanks to my former employer. Because of the virus I can't even find a handout and haven't eaten in almost a week.

Don't bother finding my family because I have none: parents and grandparents are dead, no aunts, uncles, or siblings. Any friends I had abandoned me when I was fired, and those two won't care.

Whoever finds this, please open the file named "Into the Ravine.docx" on my desktop and the file next to it that says how to post it on my site. I thought writing one last bit of fantasy for my readers would lift my spirits, but if you're reading this it didn't work and I'm a mangled mess at the bottom of the ravine.

I can't take the virus paranoia and the rampant stupidity in this country this year. I can't take being unable to find a job or pay my debts. I can't take life anymore!

Too bad just one person couldn't be bothered to stop in the hour I decided to stand there. Maybe I jumped early. Who cares? By the time anyone reads this I'll be dead anyway.

FML,

Joe

==========

Hi I found Joes shoes & computer & note & phone on side of bridge one morning driving too work but cops took his computer till now so I couldnt do this thing till now. County creamated him 2 days after I found his stuff & no one came for the ashes & I didnt know the guy & aint gonna to pay for everything. Oh cops told me the company went belly up & owner dude lost his house to. Just thought itd help too know. Yah so now I can sell this computer for weed money bye

_.-~-._.-~-._.-~-._.-~-._.-~-._

ALL portions of this story are a work of fiction. The author's real name is not Joe. The work just represents a dark place I was in when writing this particular story. Thanks.

~-._.-~-._.-~-._.-~-._.-~-._.-~