Irene and Oscar Ch. 02

Story Info
Oscar and Irene decide to explore further.
5.3k words
3.87
9.7k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had left my room to go and stay in Oscar and Irene's room, I ran myself a hot bath and sank into the tub to relax and think about the day's developments. I had clearly met the couple at a point in their lives where they were about to explore their sexuality. Oscar had obviously been pushing it for some time and it was fortuitous that I had arrived on the scene and been able to persuade Irene to take the first step. Having done so, she seemed to be quite open to continuing down the path of infidelity, actively encouraged by Oscar.

For me, this was an unexpected opportunity to enjoy a hedonistic period. I was going to be in Spain for at least another two or three months and I had met a sexy woman who wanted to explore sex with a new lover, and with the consent and encouragement of her husband. Essentially I had a new and enthusiastic fucktoy.

I still had to understand the dynamics of their relationship properly and work out how to deal with all of the inevitable conflicts. Her husband said that he wanted her to enjoy other men and that watching her would excite him. Well, that had happened and he had indeed been excited, but a whole range of new feelings would now emerge. He would be faced with the inevitable conflict of jealousy versus voyeuristic desire - he wanted to watch his wife being fucked but then would be jealous of the man if she enjoyed being fucked by him more than her husband. He would also have to deal with feelings of inadequacy if another man satisfied his wife better or if she preferred his cock.

Then there was the effect that this would have on Irene. Her husband had encouraged another man to fuck her and then enjoyed watching it, yet he was supposed to protect and nurture her. Would she think less of him for that? Having achieved greater sexual satisfaction with another man, would she now find her husband inadequate? Also, as she gained greater confidence in her sexuality, how would that affect the power relationship between them?

There was no doubt that the power dynamics between them would change, but how would it work? Would Irene become more dominant? Would Oscar become more subservient? Did he want to be dominated, or teased, or humiliated? All of these are among the myriad of complex feelings that surface in relationships involving more than two people and, if I wanted Irene to remain as a no-strings-attached, always-available fucktoy, I would have to find my way through this maze with care and understanding.

After I'd finished in the bathroom, I went to bed, setting a wake-up call for eight am. I fell asleep almost immediately and didn't surface until my wake-up call in the morning, hen I noticed the message light flashing. It was a message from Oscar letting me know that they would be having breakfast at eight thirty and hoped I could join them. I quickly got up and after a shower and shave, got dressed in my clothes from yesterday, and went downstairs to the terrace restaurant where breakfast was being served. I spotted the two of them very easily and went to join them.

Oscar stood up and shook my hand while hugging me, after which I bent down and kissed Irene hello.

"Did you guys sleep well?" I asked.

"Very well, thank you," Oscar replied, "we spent some time talking after you left, the took a shower and went to bed. What about you?"

"Oh, I had a bath during which I died lots of thinking, then fell asleep shortly afterwards and didn't wake up until eight," I said.

A waiter appeared and we all ordered. The food and coffee arrived fairly quickly after that and we started eating.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked, "I think I want to go and spend some time on the beach because I need to go back to Barcelona this evening. I'll need to go back to my room and change."

"Well," Oscar answered, "we also planned to spend time on the beach. We also need to return to Barcelona this afternoon. Shall we all go to the beach together?"

"I'd be delighted to join you," I said.

"Excellent," he responded, "here is the key to your room. I will check out of our room now and put the rest of our things in the car," and he put my room key on the table. I put his key down and picked up mine.

"I'll go and change," I said, getting up, "see you in the lobby in half an hour," and I left to go to my room.

When I got upstairs, I freshened up a little then changed into beach clothes, packed a beach bag and returned to the lobby to wait for Oscar and Irene. It wasn't long before they arrived.

"Shall we go to the same place as yesterday?" I asked.

"I think we should go a bit further along the beach," Oscar replied, there's a more private place that I know."

"Sounds good to me," I said, "you guys lead the way."

We walked down the path to the beach and then turned right, walking along the shoreline. We passed the place where we'd swim yesterday and carried on walking. After another half a mile or so, we came to a rocky outcrop that went down to the waters edge. We clambered over that and I saw that the rocks continued for several hundred yards, interspersed with sandy patches that were surrounded by them. Oscar was quite right - each of these patches was like a small private beach. We found a decent sized patch that was close to the water's edge and put down our belongings.

"This is delightful," I said to Oscar, "a real find. I bet not many people know about it."

"No," he said, "it's not well known to the general public, only to a few of us who like to be private and be as nature intended. If anyone else is here, they will not intrude."

We laid out our towels on the beach and Oscar put up the umbrella he had brought so that our bags were in its shade, then took off his shirt and costume and lay down on his towel. Irene got out some sun cream and rubbed it all over his body, making sure that everything was protected.

"Would you like me to put cream on you too?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I replied, taking off my clothes and lying down.

She poured cream over my body and worked it in with her hands. I enjoyed the touch of her soft hands on my skin, and soon felt my cock growing. She didn't comment but simply massaged cream all over it too. When she'd finished, she took off her top and lay down so that I could do the same for her.

"Take off your bikini bottom," I said, "you don't need it here."

She looked at me then sat up and pulled it down, wriggling her bottom so that she could pull it down her legs, then lay back on the towel again.

I dribbled sun cream down her body then started massaging it in, paying special attention to her breasts. They felt marvellous as I massaged them, firm and taught. Her nipples grew larger and larger and soon were sticking right out. I moved my hands over her flat stomach, feeling her muscles rippling, then down to massage her thighs, paying particular attention to her inner thighs, that soft flesh so close to the place I really wanted to invade.

She was moving her hips around as I massaged and catching her breath in little gasps. I moved my hands down her legs and massaged the cream into her shins, before lifting up a foot and kissing her toes then sucking them. I did the same with the other foot then moved back to her middle and squeezed some cream into her pubic hair, rubbing it in and making sure my fingers tickled her clitoris as they moved around.

I glanced at Oscar and saw that he was watching closely, while he played with his cock. He saw that I'd looked at him and smiled, but carried on stroking himself. I leaned forward so that my face was next to Irene's.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" I whispered, fingering her slit.

"Si, Si," she whispered back, "I want you and Oscar wants you to make love to me."

I turned to Oscar.

"Oscar, come over here. I think the three of us need to talk."

He moved closer, watching my fingers on his wife's cunt.

"I don't know what you two have decided between yourselves," I said, "but I'm sure it involves me. Oscar, what's going on?"

"We were going to talk with you about it a bit later but yes, you're right, it does involve you. You know that I want to watch Irene explore her sex with other men and, since she has been with you, she wants to do more. I also enjoyed watching the two of you. I experienced feelings that I did not expect and I want to see where they go. As you will be in Barcelona for some months still, we were hoping that you could continue what has started."

"Is that right, Irene?" I asked, "is that what you want?"

"Yes," she said, "if you are happy to help us."

Well, I was certainly happy to 'help'. This couple was rather naively offering me themselves for my sexual pleasure. I would have a stunning woman available to do what I wanted when I wanted, attended by a willing husband. I could hardly believe my luck.

"I'd be delighted to be part of your voyage of discovery," I said, "but you must understand that if you want me like this, you need to do what I say. You need to trust me and do whatever I want. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes, yes," Irene said, "that is no problem."

"And you, Oscar, will you do as I say? Remember, you are giving me your wife. She will be mine to fuck in any way I want, and she will not need your permission. You will have no say in what we do. Can you do that?"

"Yes I can," he said.

And with that he had confirmed that his wife was now mine. She would be my sexual partner for the next few months, as and when I wanted her. Their lives would change immeasurably and how they managed that would be crucial. Oscar had already shown that he quite enjoyed a dominant man in their relationship, so I did not anticipate any problems of control. I also suspected that he might enjoy some humiliation, but wasn't sure about that. I would test it in the next few days. The line between domination and humiliation is a fine one and needs careful attention to avoid destroying relationships.

"Very well," I continued, "it's settled then. Irene is now my sexual partner. She may allow you to have sex with her if I agree, otherwise you will look after the two of us and do as you are told. It's Irene's turn in life to experience the pleasure of a real man's cock and you are not going to get in the way. Can you manage that?"

"I think so," he replied.

"I don't want you to think," I snapped, "I want you to do what I tell you."

"Yes," he said, his eyes downcast, "I will."

"Good," I said, "that's agreed. Now let's all enjoy relaxing in the sun for a while."

I was pleased with Oscar's response. He was clearly accepting of my being the alpha male in our little ménage a trios, and would readily adopt a beta role.

That was going to make life much easier as well as providing the opportunity for some experimenting. The next few months we're looking good for me.

I lay back on my towel and closed my eyes but kept my fingers on Irene's cunt. She was now quite wet and was moving her hips a little as I played with her labia. I could hear her breathing becoming louder as her body responded to the stimulation and her labia started to flower open giving my fingers easy access to her slit. I inserted two fingers into her vagina and pulled upward, tickling the top wall inside while I massaged her clit with my thumb.

I lifted myself on my elbow and looked over at Oscar while I was doing this. He was watching intently, his eyes fixed on what I was doing to his wife while he played with his cock. I thought that this would be a good time to see how subservient he wanted to be.

"Leave your cock alone, Oscar, you're not going to do anything with it. Your wife wants me to fuck her and you're going to help."

He let go of his cock.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Whatever I tell you," I said, "right now you just watch and wait."

I turned to Irene.

"Irene, get on your knees above my face. I want to get your cunt ready for for my cock."

Irene got up and knelt over my face then lowered her hips so that her cunt was over my mouth. I started licking up her slit, savouring her juices, then sucked her labia into my mouth, licking them when they were inside. I could feel her juices running as my tongue swirled around her labia. My chin was getting wet and I was swallowing quite often.

I stopped sucking and instead ran my tongue along the outside of her labia and over her clit, which felt hard and big. I licked the shaft then sucked the whole thing in between my lips and tickled the tip with my tongue.

"Aaayeee," she cried, "oooooooo," and I felt her clit enlarge and the tip emerge into my mouth.

I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her cheeks apart, running my finger around her anus then inserting it gently as I continued to suck on her clit. Her juices were now streaming out of her and onto my chin. I left her anus alone and stuck two then three fingers into her now open cunt, sawing them in and out. Her hips were now bucking above my face and moving rhythmically when suddenly I felt her body tense and stop moving as she gave a long drawn-out gasp then slumped down on my face. After a short while I lifted her up slightly.

"Your wife has just orgasmed, Oscar, now you need to get me ready to fuck her. My cock needs to be hard."

Oscar shuffled closer and started to stroke my cock, encircling it with his hand.

"My God this thing is thick," he said.

"It's certainly bigger than your little prick," I answered, "and it will get thicker if you do your job properly. It might need some moisture as well. Your wife's cunt is quite tight as until recently it's only had your little cock to open it up."

Oscar tightened his grip and stroked me slowly, his fingertips on my frenulum as my glans slipped back and forth through the ring he made by his fingers and thumb. It felt damn nice and soon I was as hard as steel with precum pouring out and dribbling over his hand.

"Shit," he said, "do you always make so much precum?"

"Yes," I answered, "I do. Just as well because my cock needs the lubrication for entry. Irene, you need to move down so that your husband can put my cock in you."

I guided Irene's body as she shuffled down my torso. She positioned herself above my cock which Oscar was holding erect and began to lower herself. Oscar rubbed my cock up and down her slit to moisten my glans some more then guided me into his wife's vagina. I felt the resistance of her vaginal sphincter, then slowly it began to weaken and soon my glans popped through its barrier and started that exquisite journey into the depths of her cunt. Oscar let go of my shaft as I went deeper into his wife. I felt my cock bump against her cervix then slide under it, tickling the top of my glans. Eventually I came to rest at the end of her tunnel, with perhaps an inch of my shaft still outside her.

I pushed upwards, bumping my cock against the end of her vagina until I felt her relax and a bit more of my shaft disappeared inside her. Eventually she adjusted fully to my size and her clitoris came to rest on my pubis. I was now completely inside her.

"How does it feel, Irene?" I asked.

"Beautiful," she replied, "you feel so hot and hard in me, and I can feel your heart beat in it. It makes me very excited."

"Better than your husband?" I asked.

"Si, Si. Much better," she said, "I can feel your penis fill my whole body. It makes me feel like a proper woman to be so full with a man."

"You are a proper woman, Irene, and you need a man's cock inside you, not that little thing your husband has. You also need a man's thick cum spraying inside you, filling your womb with sperm, not that thin dribble from your husband."

I felt her cunt twitch as my words excited her. They excited Oscar too, because I saw how his cock grew and stood out and started dripping precum. Then I began to fuck his wife, lifting her up and pulling her down while flexing my hips up and down. I could see her labia wrapped tightly around my shaft and being pulled in and out. They were thin and semitransparent, so I could see the veins of my cock through them and the shape of my glans as I pulled back, then watch them get dragged inwards to disappear inside her slit as I thrust upwards.

My cock felt alive, prickling all over as her vagina stimulated the nerve endings. I could feel the consistency inside her vagina change as she became wetter and wetter, both with her own fluids and with my precum. Soon there was a ring of creamy substance around the base of my cock as they leaked out of her vagina.

Irene was now moving herself on me and I didn't need to hold her hips any more. Instead I moved my hands to her tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, feeling them get stretched as her tits bounced around with our movements.

"Lean down and kiss me, Irene, you are mine now and I want you to know that you belong to me as I fill you with my sperm," I said breathlessly.

She leaned down and kissed me passionately, our tongues seeking each other. I sucked in her lips and licked them, then thrust my tongue deep into her mouth and started fucking her hard and fast. I could feel her pubis banging against mine as our bodies made squelching noises and our fluids ran down my balls. Her vagina was rippling around my cock and her cervix was scraping my glans. She moaned continuously into my mouth until suddenly I felt my balls contract hard against my shaft and I gave a huge upward push and ejaculated deep inside her.

"Mmmmm," she murmured in my mouth, then opened her lips and let out a sigh as my cock jerked again and again. My mind went blank and all I could feel was my orgasmic rhythm as I pumped semen into her, shooting it out of the end of my cock like a cannon, until slowly I came back to earth and felt this hot liquid swirling around my glans and down my shaft. She lifted her mouth off mine and let out a deep sigh.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"It was beautiful," she said, "like being in heaven. There are no words to describe how it feels when you climax in me. My whole person is inside my vagina and I can see your beautiful penis jerking as your sperm shoots out of the end."

"And you, Oscar, did you like it too?"

"My God, yes," he said, "I watched your whole body tense as you lifted your butt and I could see the pulse at the bottom of your cock as you came."

"Good," I said, and started to lift Irene up off me. She pushed herself up until my cock dropped out of her cunt to lie on my stomach. I was covered in a slimy mixture of my cum and Irene's fluids, and still hard. Irene held herself above my groin as semen flowed out of her cunt to dribble down onto my cock and sliding down onto my stomach before getting off me and lying back on her towel. Oscar leaned in and felt my cock.

"You're still hard," he said, "I wish I was like that."

"Go and clean up your wife, Oscar. My cum is all over her cunt and it'll get sticky if it's left there."

He knew exactly what I meant and, moving between her legs, started licking her inner thighs then all round her slit, before sticking his tongue into her still-gaping vagina. Irene held his head and thrust her groin into his face, making little noises as his tongue stimulated her.

"Ah, mi amor, gracias por permitirme tener tal placer con Alan," she whispered, "el me lleva al cielo."

He lifted his head and smiled at her, his mouth and nose glistening with my cum.

"Time to clean me too, Oscar," I said.

He looked at me in surprise, hesitating.

"Come on Oscar," I snapped, "don't keep me waiting. Get over here now."

He got up and came over to kneel down between my legs. Next thing I felt his tongue on my balls then travel up the underside of my cock. He licked all round my shaft then took my glans into his mouth and sucked it, swirling his tongue around my corona then over the top, before swallowing. His mouth and tongue felt surprisingly good and I decided that I would have him suck me off some time.

12