All Comments on 'Irene and Oscar Ch. 02'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

A woman's emotions are wrapped up in her orgasms. How long before Irene no longer loves Oscar and instead believes she loves Alan, especially when her husband prostrates himself and gives Alan head? How can Irene respect her husband when he enjoys eating another mans cum?

Newsflash: she won’t. In the end she will leave Oscar for Alan and then be heartbroken when Alan is no longer interested in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fetish, this story has quickly gone down the putrid hole of a sleazy gas bar's floor drain! Alan is a worthless bastard, Oscar would have been better served by hugging Alan tightly around the neck and holding him under the waves for about 5 minutes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She won't be heartbroken. She's now a Big Cock Whore Addict.

R69runnerR69runneralmost 2 years ago

Oscar quite often messages Literotica writers he likes, asking them to write stories about him and Irene. I'm not sure about you, aljames21 but me, he sent a sort of script he asked me to see if I would of follow. So, when you guys' comment, don't blame the writer, it's often Oscar's ideas coming to fruition. This story seems to be what Oscar wants to hear and I'll bet he's reading this with his little cock in his hand now, wishing it was like Alan's. The story seems good so far, but we'll have to see how it goes. I actually wrote two, but he only liked the one I published.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderalmost 2 years ago

Hey commenters, this is fantasy designed to titilate, and it does. I'm looking forward to the continuation to see where it goes. Maybe Alan will invite other people m/f into the mix since he is now in control of both their sexual appetites.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Don't care for the domination and humiliation. It takes it out of the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah Oscar, you just go ahead and put your trust in Alan. I’m sure everything will be just fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous