Irene and Oscar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget my stomach," I said, "my body hair is full of the stuff. Make sure you clean it off properly."

He bent down and licked all over my stomach, sucking the hairs in and licking them clean. I glanced at Irene who was watching him, a look of surprise on her face. They would have an interesting discussion about this later. He was soon finished and sat back on his haunches, looking at me.

"Did you like that, Oscar?" I asked.

"Si, Si," he said, "I did like it. I don't know why, but it made me feel powerful, like your power was in me. It is very strange."

Very strange indeed, I thought, but then he liked being dominated. Perhaps this was the way in which his mind dealt with subservience.

"Tell me, Oscar," I said, "What do you think about when you watch me fuck your wife?"

"I watch what you do and how she responds. I imagine that I am you, that your body is mine and that it is me that a Irene is enjoying. I also wonder what it feels like to have such a weapon. Then I think about Irene. How it must feel to her to have such a powerful man dominating her, what her vagina feels like with your big penis stretching it, and what it must feel like when you cum inside her. She likes you. She thinks you are very attractive and very masculine, so it must feel good when you take her."

I was beginning to understand him better. He did want to be dominated and, more than that, he would want to experience what his wife was experiencing. I had no doubt that he would want me to fuck him.

"And you?" I said, "do you think I am attractive and masculine?"

"I think you are very masculine," he said, "You have a big penis and lots of body hair which make you look very manly, but you also have a powerful personality and you take control. You make people feel safe."

"Do I make you feel safe?"

"Yes, I think you will protect me."

That was the bit I just did not understand. He had encouraged me to fuck his wife but I had done more. I had taken her away from him and made her body my exclusive preserve. His access to her was under my control and her body was now there for my pleasure, to fuck around with when I wanted and in whatever way I wanted. Her cunt was mine alone, to fuck and cum inside when I wanted. She was my personal fucktoy, and happy to be so. How on earth did that make him feel safe with me? Still, I've never understood being a cuckold or being subservient. They are just an anathema to my personality and I don't think I will ever understand the genre but simply enjoy exploiting it.

"Let's go and swim, Oscar. This is meant to be a holiday so let's enjoy it."

I got up and walked to the shoreline, Oscar following me. We both ran into the waves and started splashing around. Soon all of the heavy stuff was in another place and we were just two guys having fun. We fooled around for half an hour or so, then decided to return to our belongings. Irene had put her costume back on and was fast asleep. Oscar bent down and kissed her.

"Hola mi querida," he said, softly, "we are back now."

Irene sat up and yawned,then stretched her arms.

"Did you have a good swim?" She asked.

"Oh yes," Oscar replied, "the water was very refreshing. Now we will lie in the sun and dry out."

"I think maybe I will also try it," she said, standing up.

She looked so gorgeous standing up on the beach with the blue sky as a background to her tanned body. She simply exuded sex and I could feel my cock thickening as my eyes roamed over her body. Her skimpy bikini bottom with wisps of her pubic hair peeping out around it did little to conceal the shape of her cunt. There was also a damp patch underneath her slit where the residue of my cum that Oscar had not cleaned had dribbled out of her vagina. Then she turned away and slowly walked down to the seashore.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" Oscar said, "I can see that she excites you."

"She's more than beautiful, Oscar, she's stunning. She's also unbelievably sexy and she's beginning to understand that she is. You will need to to look after her carefully. She loves you very much, but she has started to discover sex and will want to explore it. If you can let her do that and find a way for her to satisfy her needs, you will have a fantastic relationship, but there will be some difficult times along the way."

"I know," he said, "but I think I can manage, especially as her journey is starting with you. I know your main interest is to use her for your pleasure, but I think that underneath that you are quite sensitive and would not want to hurt her, or me, for that matter."

I looked at him as he spoke. He was far more insightful than he liked to project, and I was impressed. He was right, my main interest was my own pleasure, both physical and intellectual or emotional, but I would try not to hurt either of them.

"You're right, Oscar, I don't want to hurt anyone, but I am selfish and I will look after my own needs first. But you know that already."

"That's alright," he said, "we all need to look after ourselves."

After that we both lay in silence, enjoying the warmth of the sun on our bodies. I wondered what next to do with Irene. My goal was to bring out her sexuality and make her fully aware of it. If that happened, I had no doubt that she would become very active sexually, with a stream of lovers vying for her attention. If Oscar were able to accept that and take part in it, they could build a very satisfying, if unusual, life together. My thoughts were interrupted by Irene's return.

"You are right," she said, "the water was most refreshing."

She picked up her towel and started drying herself, then rummaged in her beach bag for her watch.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "it's after one and we haven't had lunch. I don't think we have time now as we have to pack up and return home."

"Mierda," said Oscar, "you're right, we must get going."

We all packed up our belongings quickly and started the long walk back to the hotel. When we got there we all went up to my room and showered, then got dressed.

"We will have to go," said Oscar, "Irene, have you got Alan's address and phone numbers?"

"Of course," she said, "and I gave him ours."

"Good," he responded, then turned to me, "perhaps you will come to us for dinner on Tuesday or Wednesday?"

"I'd love to do that," I said, "I'll call you when I've checked my work diary tomorrow."

He stepped forward and put his arms around me.

"Take care, my friend. I look forward to seeing you soon."

"You too," I said, hugging him.

I turned to Irene and put my arms around her.

"Thank you for a wonderful weekend, Irene. You are a fantastic woman and I'm so pleased that I've got to know you better."

"No, it's you that I should thank," she said, "you have opened my eyes," and she stretched up and kissed me, her lips and tongue against mine. I kissed her back, sucking her tongue in my mouth, then broke our kiss and brushed my lips down her neck. She sighed as my lips nibbled her, then I sucked in her flesh between my teeth and gave her a lovebite.

"That's for you to remember me," I said, "whenever you look in the mirror for the next few days it will remind you of our time together."

"I won't forget you," she said, "but make sure you visit soon," then turned around and they both left before I could ask about the tears in her eyes.

I decided that there wasn't much point in my staying later, even though I'd booked a late checkout, so I started to pack my things for the journey back to Barcelona. I finished quite quickly and before long I'd checked out and was driving back on the autoroute. As the miles went by I thought about what to do. I decided that the next step would be to establish myself as the head of their household. The best way for me to do that would be for me to stay for the night when I visited them, taking over the marital bed. I would tell Oscar to move into another room and then fuck his wife in their bed before going to sleep next to her. Life for me was going to be very rewarding indeed ...

12