Is The Third Time a Charm?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

I day I just asked her, "Would you go out with me?

She said, "Sure but my rules still stand."

I put my hand to my cheek and said, "I understand."

We started going out about every Saturday. We talked, kissed ... boy, did we kiss ... and hugged. I never took that next step.

One day Julie asked me, "Are you good?"

"Julie, I'm really good."

'No," she said, "I meant as a computer person."

"So did I," I replied. We both laughed.

She asked me if I could make a program for her business. To help keep records and expenses? I told her sure and then she asked me how much would it cost?

I looked right at her and said, "We could take it out in trade."

"What?" she responded.

"You can take it in trade for watching Carly What did you think I meant?" She turned beet red. I mentioned that would be alright to, as she slapped me lightly on the arm.

'How much will it cost us in money terms?" she asked.

"Oh, I'll just charge you for computer parts and program material. I'll do the labor for free."

"So what would a program like I'm asking for cost? We have a computer already."

"Cost for you or for anybody else?"

"Well, first for anybody else."

"I'd say twelve to fifteen hundred dollars."

"That much? How much for us?"

"A hundred and fifty dollars and I'll show you personally how to operate the program."

"My God, it's a deal. When can we start?"

"Tomorrow is as good as any. Would your mom mind watching Carly while I show you the program?"

"Are you kidding mom would love to watch her."

"Okay, we'll start tomorrow."

The next day I showed up and there stood Carly with no diaper on. "Dada, dada, peepee in da potty, peepee in the da potty." She took my hand and waddled into the bathroom to show me she had peed in the potty.

"Wow," I said, "that's great. Daddy's so proud of you."

Maria came in laughing and got her and put her diaper on. My little baby was getting smarter.

The program was up and running and Julie and I were still seeing each other. It had only been a couple of months now. Was I ready to take the plunge the third time? So far my luck hadn't been too good. But no girl I knew was as nice as Julie.

I received some bad news the next day. The minute I walked into Julie's place she could see something was wrong. She looked right at me and asked me what was wrong?

I looked at her and said, "I got a call today. Ellie, Carly's mother died of an overdose last night. It's just so sad. I always thought in the back of my mind that maybe, just maybe she might want to see her daughter someday. I don't mean see me because we didn't have anything in common any more. It's just one of those things you think about. Now Carly doesn't have a mother at all and she will never get that chance to meet her."

As usual Julie gave me a hug and I put my game face on for my little girl as we left for home.

About two months later I had made my decision. I was going to ask Julie to marry me. I really wasn't sure if she would. So the next time I went to pick up Carly I watched as Marie was putting on Carly's coat.

"Mom's a little down in the dumps today. She said that Carly is the only thing to brighten her day."

I asked, "What is the problem?"

"Well, mom and I were going to try and buy the house next door. We thought about making the day care center larger but we needed the financing. Well, today when mom went out to get the mail they had a sold sign on the house. Kind of dashed her hopes."

I looked at Julie and said, "Your mom really loves Carly, doesn't she?"

Julie looked at me and said, "She sure does."

"What about you Julie? Do you love her too?"

"My God, yes. I'd love to have a little girl like her."

"Do you mean it. Would you like to be Carly's mother?"

"Oh my God, oh my God, are you asking me what I think you are?" She started crying.

"Well, we are kind of a package. If you take the daughter you have to take her daddy also."

We were both in tears when Marie came in and saw us both crying. "What's the matter, Julie? Why are the two of you crying?"

"Mom, Larry just asked me if you wanted to be Carly's real life Nanna."

Marie started crying also and said, "Yes, yes, she'll marry you."

"Mom, I already told him yes."

"Excuse me but you never did answer me. You just started crying."

"Well, you heard my mom, the answer is yes!" With everyone crying it scared Carly and she started crying too.

Marie said, "It's alright, honey. Nanna's only crying because she's so happy." She cuddled Carly in her arms as she rocked and kissed her.

Julie looked at me and said, "I'm so happy. This day couldn't be any better."

I looked at her and said, "I bought a house for us to live in."

"What? You bought a house? Where at? I don't want to be to far away from mom and the day care center?"

"Well, how about next door? I put down a deposit today and tomorrow I'm suppose to tell them what names to put on the title. Julie looked at me with tears in her eyes and asked, "Can we afford it?"

I said, "We can afford it."

I asked Marie if I could leave Carly with her for about an hour. I needed to take Julie someplace. "Of course" Marie said, " I'll watch this precious little girl anytime."

Then Julie asked me, "What would you have done if I said no?"

I told her that Carly and I would have been their neighbors. The drive to day care would be pretty short. She slapped me playfully.

So Julie got on her coat and came with me. She asked where we were going and I told her to break the news to my parents.

She looked at me and said, "They don't know?"

I said, "Of course not. What if you would have said no? Then it would be harder to explain yet."

We went in the house and my dad looked at me and then at Julie. He came out with it. "Jesus Christ, not again? Can't you keep that thing in your pants?"

"Dad, it's not like that. Julie and I have never made love or had sex. I love her dad, only this time I want your's and mom's blessing ahead of time."

My dad turned to Julie and asked if she was the Julie that bitch slapped me five years ago.

She looked at me and then my dad and said, "You know about that? Oh, my God."

My dad told her that he was proud of her and she did the right thing. Then he asked her why she wanted to marry me? He said they loved me because I was their son but what did she see in me?

Julie looked at my dad and said, "I had a crush on Larry when we went to school. I really can't call it love because I was just a teenager. I'm not a teenager any more. I love Larry with all his faults. I am also in love with Carly and want to be her mother. I will be the best wife possible and be a great mother to Carly."

Dad said, "I take it you know his whole past and still want to marry him. So if that's true then you have our blessing and we hope the third times a charm."

With that all said, mom and dad hugged Julie and told me to take good care of her because she seemed like a real keeper. I smiled at them and then Julie and we went back to get Carly.

For the next month everything was so hectic, buying a house, getting it ready to move into, Julie busy at the day care and me at my job. Somewhere, in all this so called confusion, I was a very happy man. I had my beautiful miracle daughter, a future wife who actually loved me, and was surrounded with family.

We planned the wedding for the following weekend. It would just be a small affair with family and a few of our old classmate friends. As we were busy one evening putting the finishing touches on our master bedroom, I plopped down on the bed. Julie plopped down right next to me. I rolled over on my side and began to kiss her. I couldn't get over how she kissed. It was unlike anyone else I ever kissed. I finally looked at her and asked her why she thought that was.

She responded to me saying, "Every time I kiss you I always put my heart and soul into it. I never hold anything back. I guess you feel the love that I have for you being transferred from me to you."

"But I felt it years ago and I still feel it today."

"I felt I loved you then and I know I love you now," as she kissed me one more time.

I reached over and touched her breast and gently squeezed it. Just like five years ago, I could hear her moan. I slid my hand down to her thighs just like five years ago. She looked in my eyes and said, "Larry, I love you with all my heart. I won't slap you this time if you go any further. I want you as much as you want me but I am willing to wait a few more days."

I pulled my hand away and kissed her one more time and felt the surge of love she spoke of. Then I told her to go home because I had to take a cold shower right away or wouldn't be responsible for my action.

The small wedding went off without a hitch. Julie looked beautiful in her white wedding dress. Carly was her flower girl but didn't do the greatest job spreading flower pedals. As she sort of wobbled down the aisle she was throwing the pedals at the people seated along the aisle. I don't think anyone minded since they all smiled at her as she walked by.

The reception was great. Of course the boys pulled me aside and asked, "Did you get it yet? Are you the first? We just gotta know."

I didn't know whether to slap them, laugh or tell them. After all they were my high school buds. I looked at them and said, "No, we haven't done the nasty, but yes we will be doing it for the rest of our lives beginning tonight. And finally, I will be the first and only man to make 'Love' to Julie."

I think Julie kind of overheard what I said and she came over smiling. She told them, "Guys, there is sometime I have to say to you. I won't be Larry's first but I'll guarantee you I will be his best." She then laughed and walked away.

The guys looked at Julie walking away and then at me and congratulated me and wished me the best as I rejoined up with Julie for a few dances.

Our wedding night was fantastic. Julie kept her promise. Maybe it was so good because of the long wait, or maybe because it was built around love, or maybe because I wasn't on drugs.

I was debating with myself whether to let you in on some of the fantastic sexual action we had. I decided against it. What Julie and I have is going to stay between us. It was so special. Like she promised she was the best I have ever had and there is no need for anyone else in the future.

The third time is a charm!

Conclusion:

We were all enjoying our lives. Julie and Marie's day care center got bigger. They used our yard and our house when needed. They hired a couple of other women to help out. Their love of children really showed. Little Carly was of course Nanna's favorite. Julie legally adopted Carly so in case anything ever happen to me Carly had a mom. Carly started calling Julie mama duly. Eventually it was just mama.

Valentines day was coming up and I had to get something special for my four female family members. I went to the candy story and bought my mom and Marie a big box of chocolates. I dropped mom's off on the way home. For Carly I got a giant stuffed giraffe that was taller then she was. Then for Julie I gave a single rose for our first Valentines Day together. They were all happy with their gifts. Julie told me how thoughtful it was and gave me one of her patented kisses. So I reached in my pocket and pulled out a little box and handed it to Julie. In it was a chain necklace with the words mommy dangling from it. She started in on that crying again. We had the most crying family I have ever heard of. But most of our crying was for love.

Julie kissed me and then she picked up Carly thanking her for the necklace. Of course she had no idea what mommy was saying.

Then Julie said she had a surprise for me too. She walked into the other room and handed me a little box. I looked in it and said, "You're kidding me." Inside the box was a pregnancy test kit which showed positive. There were two in there both showing positives. I looked at her and said 'Twins"?

She said, "No, goof ball. I just took it twice to be sure. I have a doctors appointment next week to see if Carly is going to have a brother or a sister. Then Carly walked up to her mommy and padded her on the belly and said 'Baby."

*

This is my Valentine's day story.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Comments and votes are welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers